PDA

View Full Version : The Missed Point (Drone Strike)

pcosmar
04-29-2014, 12:21 PM
Been following this thread..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?450788-What-s-Going-on-at-the-Bundy-Ranch

But what strikes me is not so much the conflict between various "leadership",, But the point that everyone is missing.
The reason for the disagreement..

The Drone Strike that was/is planned.
It seems that folks in our Government are actually planning to hit the Bundy Ranch.

http://outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/?p=828

At about 2:30 pm, Friday April 25, 2014, Mr. X received a call from an associate. This call would provide for some interesting disclosure over the next 6 hours. The associate is described as a fellow participant in Open Source Intelligence, a nuclear physicist, a Democrat, a higher-ranking military officer, and that held a “Yankee White” security clearance.

I spent nearly an hour going over the details with Mr. X, to whom I have promised confidentiality. I am fully satisfied as to the veracity of what he told me. Though I did ask him if it would be possible to talk with the associate, with a guarantee of anonymity, he assured me that this would not be possible, as was made clear by the associate. I then asked him if Oath Keepers had asked if they could interview his source. His answer was, no they did not. This, to me, is a rather curious omission, even though the answer would be anticipated to be as it was — so much for the intelligence gathering ability of Oath Keepers, but, hey, I’m just a reporter. What would I know?

The story related in the conversation between Mr. X and the associate is that the associate had received information from a source he knew in the Defense Department (DOD). The source at DOD said that they had received orders from Eric Holder, of the Justice Department, to conduct drone surveillance of the Bundy property and to conduct a hot drone strike on the ranch and those on or around it. This was to occur within between 24 to 48 hours, and that there were to be no witnesses nor would any videos be allowed to leave the area.

Mr. X was quite shaken by what he had heard and expressed those concerns back at the associate. Wouldn’t this be going too far in the eyes of the public? Answer: They are prepared to deal with that. There is no way that this could be covered up. Response: They are prepared for that. It was suggested that this would lead to martial law based upon authority provided for in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). He was also told that the justification for the strike was based upon Harry Reid’s assertion that Bundy and those supporting him were “Domestic Terrorists”. To each of Mr. X’s queries, similar answers were provided to justify the story being conveyed.

Mr. X was, to say the least, perplexed and did not know what to do with this information. By about 3:00 pm, he contacted Stewart Rhodes of Oath Keepers. Rhodes, upon receipt of this information wisely dispatched Wes (aka “Mac”, Oath Keepers Intelligence Officer, about 6′ tall, older gentleman, prior Special Forces operator, driving a silver pickup truck) and Michelle to meet with Mr. X. and ‘vett’ him to determine whether he was sincere and to make an evaluation of the story.

Jumping ahead to 8:03 pm, John Jacob Schmidt, Radio Free Redoubt, interviewed Rhodes and other Oath Keepers (21’18″) regarding this story. Rhodes, justifiably, pointed out that the vetting had convinced him that the source (Mr. X) was sincere, though there was no way of verifying Mr. X’s source. Rhodes said that there was a risk to his credibility by putting this out, but since there was a concern for human lives, the story must be gotten out. Rhodes also pointed out, in releasing the story, that he was not going to “let my people die on my watch” and to “err on the side of caution for my guys.”

Some of the events that followed were unfortunate..

But this is the Meat of the matter.

tod evans
04-29-2014, 12:28 PM
It seems that folks in our Government are actually planning to hit the Bundy Ranch.

If there's anyone in government insane enough to order a drone strike it'll be the shot heard 'round the world....

pcosmar
04-29-2014, 12:33 PM
If there's anyone in government insane enough to order a drone strike it'll be the shot heard 'round the world....

You're asking if these are insane?

Do you really have to ask that?

tod evans
04-29-2014, 12:35 PM
You're asking if these are insane?

Do you really have to ask that?

I didn't ask...

If they're that nuts all hell's going to break loose...

pcosmar
04-29-2014, 12:37 PM
I didn't ask...

If they're that nuts all hell's going to break loose...

Oh,, agreed.

It would change the rules.

KCIndy
04-29-2014, 01:17 PM

It will be... IF it can be proven to be a drone strike.

If a strike happens, I'm expecting the Feds to blame the victims. The "official" story will be an explosion caused by the "domestic terrorists" who were building "homemade WMDs" which were mishandled, exploded, and killed everyone on the ranch.

The media will lap this up and present it as the truth.

Anyone who questions this "truth" will be labelled as a "conspiracy nut" in a very loud, dismissive and condescending voice.

I really hope I'm wrong. :(

But IMHO that "blame the victim" routine has been used by the Feds - successfully - in places like Waco, 9-11, Ruby Ridge.... the list goes on and on.

phill4paul
04-29-2014, 01:19 PM

If a strike happens, I'm expecting the Feds to blame the victims. The "official" story will be an explosion caused by the "domestic terrorists" who were building "homemade WMDs" which were mishandled, exploded, and killed everyone on the ranch.

Anyone who questions this "truth" will be labelled as a "conspiracy nut" in a very loud, dismissive and condescending voice.

But IMHO that "blame the victim" routine has been used by the Feds - successfully - in places like Waco, 9-11, Ruby Ridge.... the list goes on and on.

I was just about to post this same belief of the direction it would be taken. "The Branch Davidians lit themselves and their children on fire."

enhanced_deficit
04-29-2014, 01:25 PM
US public has been mostly quiet about SWC dronebag's killing of brown civilians, bystanders, children abroad .. would they finally muster some courage to start a mass protest if his administration droned innocent white/colored Americans at home?

Anyone who answers this question correctly will get +rep.

#SWCdronebag , # SWCdisgracebag , #nTool

Related

9 year old girl who survived Obama drone attack comes to DC (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?431958-Girl-who-survived-Obama-drone-attack-is-younger-than-his-daughter)

tod evans
04-29-2014, 01:30 PM
.. would they finally muster some courage to start a mass protest if his administration droned innocent white/colored Americans at home?

The folks out here in the sticks will not take military action within the borders lightly.

There is NO talk of protesting...

Carlybee
04-29-2014, 01:39 PM
All they have to do is have a point person on the ground somewhere to start shooting at law enforcement to give them reason to strike. After watching Waco unfold nothing would surprise me and they have the media to spin it for them.

donnay
04-29-2014, 02:01 PM

Yep, I can see the headlines now: "Explosion at Bundy Ranch...details at 11."

"Investigators said a Propane tank explosion happened at the Bundy residence."

I pray they stay safe.

limequat
04-29-2014, 02:24 PM
I don't know that site. Is Gary Hunt reputable?

I could also see this as a tactic to see if "Mr. X" is loyal. If Mr. X is suddenly out of a job, the information is legit. If Mr. X is not suddenly out of a job, it was bogus.

Zippyjuan
04-29-2014, 02:31 PM
I have this friend who knows a guy who works with somebody else who heard that Eric Holder is going to nuke Nevada with a drone.

though there was no way of verifying Mr. X’s source. Rhodes said that there was a risk to his credibility by putting this out, but since there was a concern for human lives, the story must be gotten out.

This was to occur within between 24 to 48 hours, and that there were to be no witnesses nor would any videos be allowed to leave the area.

We are well past 24- 48 hours since the alleged order was supposedly issued.

The associate is described as a fellow participant in Open Source Intelligence, a nuclear physicist, a Democrat, a higher-ranking military officer, and that held a “Yankee White” security clearance.

"Yankee White" security clearance sounds impressive. What is it? Somebody who does simple background checks on nominees- they are not involved in National Security issues and would not have been part of any briefing by the Attorney General.

http://govwin.com/knowledge/types-security-clearances/89580

Agency-Specific Clearances

Many federal agencies use customized clearance levels such as:

L clearance -- Civilian access to nuclear materials and information (U.S. Department of Energy [DOE], Nuclear Regulatory Commission [NRC])
Q clearance -- Access specifically relating to atomic or nuclear-related materials for non-military personnel (DOE, NRC)
Bureau of Immigration (BI) clearance -- Used by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) -- Used by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)
Yankee White -- Administrative nickname for a background check for personnel working with the president (Executive Office of the President)

Would a nuclear physicist and a "higher ranking military officer" be doing basic background checks for the President?

jllundqu
04-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Been following this thread..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?450788-What-s-Going-on-at-the-Bundy-Ranch

But what strikes me is not so much the conflict between various "leadership",, But the point that everyone is missing.
The reason for the disagreement..

http://outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/?p=828

Some of the events that followed were unfortunate..

But this is the Meat of the matter.

Planning to drone strike a bunch of cowboys protesting the BLM....

What complete and total BS. Im sorry but are we really that gullible? This "source" is full of cow$hit.

I can see them using a drone to get an aerial view for situational awareness, but launching a predator with hellfires armed and ready is really a joke. The Bundy's and the 'militia' think they are way more important than they are. Sorry but I'm not buying this bogus story for even a second.

Anyone who believes that Holder would drone strike hundreds of americans in the nevada desert needs to take a deep breath, relax, unlug for a few days and come back with some sanity.

jllundqu
04-29-2014, 02:52 PM
I have this friend who knows a guy who works with somebody else who heard that Eric Holder is going to nuke Nevada with a drone.

"Yankee White" security clearance sounds impressive. What is it? Somebody who does simple background checks on nominees- they are not involved in National Security issues and would not have been part of any briefing by the Attorney General.

Yankee White just means you are cleared to be 'near' the president... IE Secret Service.

pcosmar
04-29-2014, 02:56 PM
I don't know that site. Is Gary Hunt reputable?

I could also see this as a tactic to see if "Mr. X" is loyal. If Mr. X is suddenly out of a job, the information is legit. If Mr. X is not suddenly out of a job, it was bogus.

He was just reporting it.
Stewart Rhodes of Oath Keepers checked out the story,, and found it to be credible enough to order all his people out of the area.

Though the "left side" of things has been calling for such for a week.. And Reid is beating the Domestic Terrorist drums.

So you decide,,

Zippyjuan
04-29-2014, 02:58 PM
Stewart Rhodes of Oath Keepers checked out the story,, and found it to be credible enough to order all his people out of the area.

Though the "left side" of things has been calling for such for a week.. And Reid is beating the Domestic Terrorist drums.

So you decide,,

Did Oath Keepers check out the story? From the article:

I then asked him if Oath Keepers had asked if they could interview his source. His answer was, no they did not. This, to me, is a rather curious omission, even though the answer would be anticipated to be as it was — so much for the intelligence gathering ability of Oath Keepers, but, hey, I’m just a reporter. What would I know?

Deborah K
04-29-2014, 03:04 PM

So you decide,,

Reid did threaten that "something will happen" at the Bundy Ranch. He claims "this is not over".

pcosmar
04-29-2014, 03:09 PM
Did Oath Keepers check out the story? From the article:

Did you listen to Stewart Rhodes?

He said he was convinced that the information was credible..

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/library/DRONESTRIKEALERT.mp3

jllundqu
04-29-2014, 03:11 PM
Do any of you seriously think that the US Goverment would order a drone strike against the Bundy Ranch folks killing everyone there?

If you seriously buy that, RPF has really started going off the deep end.

Note: I don't give a shit about what Rhodes thinks is or is not 'credible' in this case... and I say that AS AN OATHKEEPER myself

Zippyjuan
04-29-2014, 03:11 PM
At any rate, we are long past the time the drone attack was supposedly going to happen. False alarm. (But it didn't happen because people talked about it!) (or it wasn't going to be done in the first place).

pcosmar
04-29-2014, 03:18 PM
Do any of you seriously think that the US Goverment would order a drone strike against the Bundy Ranch folks killing everyone there?

Note: I don't give a shit about what Rhodes thinks is or is not 'credible' in this case... and I say that AS AN OATHKEEPER myself

They came very close to firing on unarmed protesters.

it was only after being informed of their Precarious position (in the scopes of hundreds of rifles) that they backed off.

phill4paul
04-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Did you listen to Stewart Rhodes?

He said he was convinced that the information was credible..

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/library/DRONESTRIKEALERT.mp3

And that puts him in a bad position. If he sat on that info and something happened then he would be excoriated. Sometimes life is "damned if you do, damned if you don't"

phill4paul
04-29-2014, 03:21 PM

I put nothing off the table with regards to these sociopaths. If that makes me a deep-ender then so be it. Now if we discuss probability then I would say highly unlikely. But, I will never say never with regards to our government.

tod evans
04-29-2014, 03:23 PM

Drones are the "new toy".........I honestly have no idea what those sitting in DC are capable of.

I do know what they've done in the past when they felt their authority was being questioned.

Then again Lon Horiuchi is still on this side of the grass.....So who's to say anything is really different?

GunnyFreedom
04-29-2014, 03:24 PM

Would a nuclear physicist and a "higher ranking military officer" be doing basic background checks for the President?

You are misinterpreting BI levels. I was Q myself; Q, YW, etc refers to the depth of the background investigations (BI), and the BI for the President's Exec staff is pretty high. YW is what people like the Joint Chiefs and SecDef get.

pcosmar
04-29-2014, 03:30 PM
And that puts him in a bad position. If he sat on that info and something happened then he would be excoriated. Sometimes life is "damned if you do, damned if you don't"

I am not casting blame.. (though some others have)
He certainly should have given the "heads Up" to those on the ground. From there it is their decision.

And some, to their credit, chose to remain and defend.

Deborah K
04-29-2014, 03:34 PM
They came very close to firing on unarmed protesters.

it was only after being informed of their Precarious position (in the scopes of hundreds of rifles) that they backed off.

Exactly. This is how they started off in their arrogance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA

I'm not saying I believe the government would drone them, but since they already have Waco, and Ruby Ridge under their belts, let's just say it wouldn't shock me.

Anti Federalist
04-29-2014, 04:13 PM

Cops dropped a "for real" bomb from a helicopter on people in Philadephia 30 years ago, in so doing, managed to burn down a couple city blocks and kill a bunch of people.

No, I do not find a drone strike totally implausible at all.

I'd say it's highly unlikely and what we're hearing, probably nothing more than rumor mill chatter on the ground, but to dismiss the idea out of hand...nope, not for a second.

Anti Federalist
04-29-2014, 04:13 PM
damn dupes

pcosmar
04-29-2014, 04:38 PM
Exactly. This is how they started off in their arrogance:

Nope, Sorry Deb,, but that was not the start of it.. That was the first news that many saw and mobilized over.

The killing of a black man on the Highway was an event that Cliven mentioned several times in early interviews,, and the Road blocks and check points were the beginning of this..stage. But the beginning goes back to what klamath posted.. Arming these fuckers back in the 70s.

limequat
04-29-2014, 09:33 PM

I believe the US government was orchestrated the events that unfolded on September 11, 2001. I believe the US government wished for, and allowed, the bombing of Pearl Harbor. The US government will do absurd and obscene things if it means they get they war they want. I don't believe they want this war, though.