PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin on waterboarding: ‘Darn right’

Warlord
04-29-2014, 03:46 AM
Sarah Palin is not backing down from her comments on waterboarding and instead doubled down in a Facebook post on Monday evening.

The former Alaska governor made waves when she told the crowd Saturday at the National Rifle Association annual meeting in Indianapolis: “If I was in charge, they would know, waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists.”

On Monday, Palin posted on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152391126938588&set=a.10150723283643588.424640.24718773587&type=1&stream_ref=10): “Actions to stop terrorists who’d utterly annihilate America and delight in massacring our innocent children? Darn right I’d do whatever it takes to foil their murderous jihadist plots — including waterboarding,” the post read. “Whatever one thinks of my one-liner at the NRA rally about treating evil terrorists the way they deserve to be treated to prevent the death of innocent people, it’s utterly absurd for MSNBC to suggest that I could put our beloved troops in harm’s way, but we’ve come to expect the absurd from that failing network.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/sarah-palin-waterboarding-106123.html#ixzz30GcUz2ez

Warlord
04-29-2014, 03:47 AM
Boobus cheers her demands for torture

helmuth_hubener
04-29-2014, 10:38 AM
Some people think we should nuke Mecca. I could see Palin saying "darn right" to that, too. Being willing to mass murder and torture is tough. Heaven forbid she swear, though.

It's just a mind set. Some people like hearing themselves sound tough. Tough guy talk gives them a high.

AuH20
04-29-2014, 10:40 AM
I would waterboard government officials but that's just me.

William Tell
04-29-2014, 10:47 AM
Darn right she'd violate the Constitution, lol.

pcosmar
04-29-2014, 10:51 AM
“Actions to stop terrorists who’d utterly annihilate America and delight in massacring our innocent children?

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/cb_compound_burning_jt_130225_wblog.jpg

http://thetruthnews.info/Waco.jpg

cajuncocoa
04-29-2014, 10:55 AM
Yer gosh darn tootin'!! Betcha by golly wow!

enhanced_deficit
04-29-2014, 01:43 PM
Palin at one point had suggested that droneking palled around with terrists.
Strictly hypothetical and very unlikely to happen but if SWC droneking in some crazy twist enhanced-interrogated (non-tortured) Palin, how will that affect US public view on enhanced interrogations?

Yea, that's easy to answer.. public will be split.

On a different note, how many here would support enhanced interrogations of all US politicians who unrepentantly advocate tax-payers funded occupations/oppressions abroad?

UWDude
04-29-2014, 11:43 PM
On a different note, how many here would support enhanced interrogations of all US politicians who unrepentantly advocate tax-payers funded occupations/oppressions abroad?

Support?

I'd be the one pouring the water.

twomp
04-30-2014, 12:39 AM
Support?

I'd be the one pouring the water.

So jail time is not enough for you? You want to witness some pain? Maybe gather the family and have everyone partake in the festivities? Or would you like some privacy so you could touch yourself the at sight of another human being in agony?

UWDude
04-30-2014, 12:59 AM
So jail time is not enough for you? You want to witness some pain? Maybe gather the family and have everyone partake in the festivities? Or would you like some privacy so you could touch yourself the at site of another human being in agony?

No need for privacy. I'd like to broadcast it live on television, youtube, and twitter, so all the victims of the American Government could see justice being served. To see their tormentors tormented for a measly few days before their death.

And I would breathe in their agony. I would even bring their children to watch. Hell, I might even torture their family in front of them, first. Women, children... ...I wouldn't call them by name, I would just call them "collateral damage victim 1" and "collateral damage victim 2", and so on, and so forth. If they tried to speak their name, I would break their jaw, or pull out a tooth, and tell them, "address them as a statistic, not a human being! You no longer have the right to address people as human beings, you have dealt with them as statistics, so from here on out, you will address them as statistics! Your wife is not your wife, she is an unfortunate bystander, and you will call her as such! Your child is not your child, it is someone who should have chosen a better father!"

And all that, would be nothing, NOTHING, compared to the misery they have brought upon hundreds of thousands of beautiful, innocent human beings, who watched their children die in tortured agony before their very eyes.

Am i sick in the head?

You bet I am.

And I know the time is coming, when Armageddon will be unleashed.

And Christ will return with a sword. And the world will be plundered into torment.

Remember, God will unleash tortures far greater, and in far greater magnitude, than his humble servant.

You know as well as I do, WW III is near. Humanity has no salvation left. Either relish its downfall, or die in agony as you watch humanity fall apart into chaos. That is your only choice.

You will see soon enough.

fr33
04-30-2014, 01:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ydNtv6K.jpg

Austrian Econ Disciple
04-30-2014, 01:01 AM
She'd fit right in the Inquisition and its Henchman. Can't let some good torture and violence get in the Lord's way - Gospel of Peace? Ha! I must have missed the parts in the Bible where Jesus partook in the festivities. Hmmmm....and people wonder why Christianity has such a tarnished reputation. As I like to say, I'm an irreligious admirer of the actual Jesus and despise Christianity's majority followers. (I quite like those Quakers though...exception to the rule and that jazz)

acptulsa
04-30-2014, 01:02 AM
Tie Peter King and Dick Cheney to a table and hand me a bucket of water, and see what I say.

Here's a hint: 'May I have a refill, please?'

UWDude
04-30-2014, 01:12 AM
So jail time is not enough for you?

And since when did you fall for the belief that prison time is anything but torture? To watch your youth squandered away behind bars with no hope for love, or family, or home? What can a man hold to if he doesn't have those things? Emotional and mental pain is just as destructive as physical pain.

dillo
04-30-2014, 01:28 AM
Its not that terrorists don't deserve to be water boarded, its that we can't trust the government to only waterboard terrorists.

twomp
04-30-2014, 01:31 AM
No need for privacy. I'd like to broadcast it live on television, youtube, and twitter, so all the victims of the American Government could see justice being served. To see their tormentors tormented for a measly few days before their death.

And I would breathe in their agony. I would even bring their children to watch. Hell, I might even torture their family in front of them, first. Women, children... ...I wouldn't call them by name, I would just call them "collateral damage victim 1" and "collateral damage victim 2", and so on, and so forth. If they tried to speak their name, I would break their jaw, or pull out a tooth, and tell them, "address them as a statistic, not a human being! You no longer have the right to address people as human beings, you have dealt with them as statistics, so from here on out, you will address them as statistics! Your wife is not your wife, she is an unfortunate bystander, and you will call her as such! Your child is not your child, it is someone who should have chosen a better father!"

And all that, would be nothing, NOTHING, compared to the misery they have brought upon hundreds of thousands of beautiful, innocent human beings, who watched their children die in tortured agony before their very eyes.

Am i sick in the head?

You bet I am.

And I know the time is coming, when Armageddon will be unleashed.

And Christ will return with a sword. And the world will be plundered into torment.

Remember, God will unleash tortures far greater, and in far greater magnitude, than his humble servant.

You know as well as I do, WW III is near. Humanity has no salvation left. Either relish its downfall, or die in agony as you watch humanity fall apart into chaos. That is your only choice.

You will see soon enough.

And you being the almighty would only torture the right people correct? If you had the ring of power, you would be different from Obama or Bush because they were fools and you would only torture the people that truly deserved it right?

UWDude
04-30-2014, 01:39 AM
And you being the almighty would only torture the right people correct? If you had the ring of power, you would be different from Obama or Bush because they were fools and you would only torture the people that truly deserved it right?

I suppose you are telling me I am not God, and only God has the right to exact vengeance.
And yet, the question I responded to, pretty much supposed I was God.

I will never have the power to exact such punishments.

Even so, you speak in such a narrow view, as if I would commit torture because I wanted revenge for torture.

No no no no.

This is much more broad than just torture. I am not opposed to, nor have I ever been opposed to torture, or war, or killing.

I do not have the delusions of a better society after the healthy serving of justice. There is no reason for it. Just hot blooded revenge and justice for the sake of justice. Afterwards, the masses will still stupidly go where they are told, and will still stupidly destroy their own race, human spirit and planet.

Yes, I know my enemies. They are all the names that do not know my name, and do not care that I even have one.