PDA

View Full Version : Judge OKs decision to sell widow's home over $6.30 debt

RonPaulFanInGA
04-28-2014, 03:24 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/28/judge-oks-decision-to-sell-widow-home-over-630-debt/

BEAVER, Pa. – A widow was given ample notice before her $280,000 house was sold at a tax auction three years ago over $6.30 in unpaid interest, a Pennsylvania judge has ruled.

The decision last week turned down Eileen Battisti's request to reverse the September 2011 sale of her home outside Aliquippa in western Pennsylvania.

"I paid everything, and didn't know about the $6.30," Battisti said. "For the house to be sold just because of $6.30 is crazy."

Brian4Liberty
04-28-2014, 03:31 PM
Battisti said her husband handled the paperwork for the property's taxes before he passed away in 2004.

"It's bad — she had some hard times, I guess her husband kind of took care of a lot of that stuff," Askar said. "It seemed that she was having a hard time coping with the loss of her husband — that just made it set in a little more."

Some of these Judges, DAs and bureaucrats are truly evil people.

And over at the IRS, people with back taxes are given bonuses.

aGameOfThrones
04-28-2014, 03:35 PM
Are there any turtles near her house?

Philhelm
04-28-2014, 04:36 PM
She was obviously a freeloader like Cliven Bundy.

Uriel999
04-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Are you fucking kidding me! I'm broke as hell and I would GLADLY pay 6.80$ to help a woman keep her home. I'd pay in pennies though because of my anger of what that government is doing. I hope there is a special place in hell for that judge.

HVACTech
04-28-2014, 04:54 PM
I am sure that they were just doing their jobs and followed proper procedure.

and that is about the only way these pissants could sleep at night.

Anti Federalist
04-28-2014, 05:01 PM
"I paid everything, and didn't know about the $6.30," Battisti said. "For the house to be sold just because of $6.30 is crazy."

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse lady. Now, move the fuck along before I taser you for Obstruction." - Officer Friendly

Anti Federalist
04-28-2014, 05:01 PM

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse lady. Now, move the fuck along before I taser you for Obstruction." - Officer Friendly

Philhelm
04-28-2014, 05:03 PM
What's sad is that she would most likely call any one of us anti-government extremists.

Anti Federalist
04-28-2014, 05:06 PM
Well, between this, and Sheriff Friendly's campaign flyer in the next thread, just two more things making it perfectly clear that you are nothing but a serf, hopping and tripping about entirely at the whim and good graces of your masters.

jbauer
04-28-2014, 06:22 PM
This sucks you can tell by her balance that she made every attempt to pay. Some GD humanity could have solved this without all the court expenses and all the other summons and everything that I'm sure has cost tax payers thousands.

Henry Rogue
04-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Are you fucking kidding me! I'm broke as hell and I would GLADLY pay 6.80$ to help a woman keep her home. I'd pay in pennies though because of my anger of what that government is doing. I hope there is a special place in hell for that judge.My thoughts as well. If I was the the judge, I would have reached in my pocket, crumple up a ten and throw it at the plaintiff. Case dismissed.

Anti Federalist
04-28-2014, 06:35 PM
This sucks you can tell by her balance that she made every attempt to pay. Some GD humanity could have solved this without all the court expenses and all the other summons and everything that I'm sure has cost tax payers thousands.

The King re-possesed a peasant's hovel.

All things belong to the Crown.

Cost of enforcement is of no conern to us, knave.

HVACTech
04-28-2014, 06:39 PM
The King re-possesed a peasant's hovel.

All things belong to the Crown.

Cost of enforcement is of no conern to us, knave.

true that. when they can just pull currency out of thin air.

on your knees!!

Anti Federalist
04-28-2014, 06:41 PM
My thoughts as well. If I was the the judge, I would have reached in my pocket, crumple up a ten and throw it at the plaintiff. Case dismissed.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. - Anatole France

HOLLYWOOD
04-28-2014, 06:53 PM
Why the fuck are Americans paying City, County, and State taxes when the money counterfeiters in Washington DC are spending a trillion more than they take in to Buy/Granting the very same; Cities, Counties, and States, all brand new Police, Fire, SWAT, Education, Energy, Regulatory, Employees and Equipment?

I mean, who's fucking you more? The Feds with their massive debt and dictating policies/spending or the states with their fat pay, pensions, perks, loans, and retirement?

Then they confiscate/steal/rob the common individual's property to pay for it all? Getting banged by government(s) from all directions now...

BTW: It was US senator Harry Reid that secretively inserted amendments into a clusterfuck bill in 2013 that took out most of the disclosure mandates of government employee/politician's/immediate families', finances and wealth that was in the "Stock Act".

Had to throw that in too...

donnay
04-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Agenda 21!!! Abolition of private property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM

Get the UN out of the US!!

Henry Rogue
04-28-2014, 07:06 PM
The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. - Anatole France
Are you saying I would make a sh!tty judge? I'll take that as a compliment.

CaptUSA
04-28-2014, 07:14 PM
Damned library books.

LibForestPaul
04-28-2014, 08:11 PM

Then how does the Judge's nephew get a new house for a song and dance. Where's the love man?

phill4paul
04-28-2014, 08:22 PM
Well, between this, and Sheriff Friendly's campaign flyer in the next thread, just two more things making it perfectly clear that you are nothing but a serf, hopping and tripping about entirely at the whim and good graces of your masters.

How's it feel?

phill4paul
04-28-2014, 08:24 PM
My thoughts as well. If I was the the judge, I would have reached in my pocket, crumple up a ten and throw it at the plaintiff. Case dismissed.

Honestly. Or anyone present. Well, judges are known to get kickbacks.

aGameOfThrones
04-28-2014, 08:40 PM
The Bureau of F**k You That's Why Management. Not intentionally malevolent.

HOLLYWOOD
04-28-2014, 11:10 PM
Here's an idea... strip the house of anything of value... sell it all... saw every single 2X4, wreck the place beyond repair...

Then if the courts want to imprison you... now you have your new housing, food, and healthcare (actually ObamaCare), etc. Let the state incur $100s of thousands in debts, litigation, courts, maintenance, jailing, paperwork, 'Soviet Style' etc etc... Make it a national example for American Boobus to realize the open air prison they live within.

Adding more weight to the USS Titanic government.

Mani
04-29-2014, 04:33 AM
So a debt free home worth $280,000 was owned by a little old lady. No debt. She OWNED that home...

Until she forgot to pay a portion of the kings fees. And we see the true FARCE of home ownership. You don't own anything. Don't pay your fees and the gov't claims it.

LibForestPaul
05-02-2014, 07:27 AM
Unfortunately, it is all just perverse theater. The regime does not need nor want your house nor your taxes. (See Detroit where they are razing the homes). They want total obedience and far worse, to witness your suffering.

Ronin Truth
05-02-2014, 11:37 AM
For $6.30, why not just sell the mailbox?

satchelmcqueen
05-02-2014, 03:15 PM
if the judge had anything about him or herself they would have paid it right there for her and threw the damn case out. this reminds me of a little house on the prairie episode where a guy looses his farm to a crooked banker. charles ingels then goes to auction with the other towns folk and low balls the bid. so do the others. they get th efarm back for pennies. and give it back to the original owner on spot.

Anti Federalist
05-02-2014, 03:43 PM
How's it feel?

Sick, with rage and frustration.

Ronin Truth
05-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Perhaps the judge is just looking to pick up a bargain house for his unemployed brother in law.