PDA

View Full Version : Gub-ment and race the last few weeks

tod evans
04-28-2014, 06:15 AM
I've got to wonder what they're up to when the propaganda machine is stirring the pot so aggressively...

Do any of you city-dwellers notice any increased tension?

I'm not noticing any out here in the sticks...

But by-golly read the newz and one would think race riots were right around the corner..

There has to be a reason to stir the pot..........

moostraks
04-28-2014, 09:05 AM
I have noticed the local radio morning guy stirring the pot wrt race pretty loudly for a little over a week. Any story that he can pimp that keeps the focus on race issues. I live in a small city. When it gets warmer the roaches seem to try and feed off of anyone and they hibernate when it gets cold here. Seems as if the crime is getting more violent and desperate over the last few years but it doesn't seem to be race related in these parts.

This morning I believe it was over this story:http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/27/us/nba-team-owner-alleged-racist-remarks/ I am so tired of the morning hate fest. I have insomnia so I keep the radio on at night but every morning I wake up to this host with his noxious attitude. My radio is on its last legs so changing the station is a pain and I like listening to coast to coast when I can't sleep :) and of course this is the station I can get it on here. Ah well...

Brian4Liberty
04-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Standard leftist propaganda, distraction and smear technique. My guess would be that it's an attempt to both distract from the Bundy issues and smear Bundy and the TeaParty movement as a whole.

Madison320
04-28-2014, 02:29 PM
I've got to wonder what they're up to when the propaganda machine is stirring the pot so aggressively...

Do any of you city-dwellers notice any increased tension?

I'm not noticing any out here in the sticks...

But by-golly read the newz and one would think race riots were right around the corner..

There has to be a reason to stir the pot..........

I was going to post the same thing. Every other story in the MSM is race related. I know they've always been race sensitive, but it sure seems like they've kicked it up a few notches.