PDA

View Full Version : Hell Freezes Over: Paul Krugman, Bill Kristol Agree That Cliven Bundy’s A Law-Breaking Jerk

RonPaulFanInGA
04-27-2014, 01:40 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/27/hell-freezes-over-paul-krugman-bill-kristol-agree-that-cliven-bundys-a-law-breaking-jerk/

Kristol and Krugman appeared on ABC’s “This Week” to discuss Cliven Bundy’s racially insensitive comments published earlier this week. Once seen as a right-wing folk hero for his stand against the Bureau of Land Management’s push to reclaim grazing fees he owed the Feds, Republican politicians dropped Bundy like a hot potato once the remarks surfaced.

But Krugman was disappointed that Bundy’s racist musings distracted from his larger anti-government message. “I think the Cliven Bundy thing actually is awful, because we should be talking about the message, not the man,” he explained. “Which is really a terrible message, which is you have the right to use other people’s property — namely, federal grazing land — for free.”

“Freedom is the right to not pay for the damage you do,” Krugman bemoaned. “It’s really a horrifying thing he was ever made a hero even before these comments came out.”

“I am horrified to agree with Paul Krugman,” Kristol joked. “But The Weekly Standard, ten days ago, said to conservatives, ‘Don’t praise Cliven Bundy, he’s breaking the law, he seems to be inciting people even to use violence against federal law enforcement officials. If you want to change the law, change the law.’”

“So on that, we agree,” Kristol noted. “Which of us will pay more of a price for this, is the question?”

“Dunno,” Krugman replied. “Probably you.”

“Probably me,” Kristol admitted.

AuH20
04-27-2014, 01:41 PM
I want to know why Congress abdicated it's responsibility and gave carte blanche law creation powers to the BLM? That's the real issue.

LibertyEagle
04-27-2014, 01:48 PM
How is that hell freezing over? Two peas in a pod.

Anti Federalist
04-27-2014, 03:07 PM
Well, if these two assholes think it's wrong, then I know it's right.

pcosmar
04-27-2014, 03:11 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nVYhZVPRRBg/U11Anby8vkI/AAAAAAAAAx4/Fi1QUbTF5FM/s1600/wake_up_america_imgmap.jpg

GOOD MORNING!

Just wanted to let you all know we are safe and alive. No drone strikes yet
We appreciate all your prayers and support! This is not over. We have won one battle but we still have many more to fight.

We still need numbers, we still need your support and we still need your prayers!!!

I would like to remind you that this is NOT just about Cliven and cows this is about WE THE PEOPLE! This is about OUR Constitutional Rights, OUR State Sovereignty, OUR Freedom, and about the Government OVER stepping their bounds, and controlling EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.

I have had a lot of people still asking where they can donate money for legal fees, repairing our range improvements, or to feed the protesters and militia. There is a donate button on the bottom of the page.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
-LOVE, The Bundys

ChristianAnarchist
04-27-2014, 03:18 PM
TMOT agrees with Bundy so I guess TMOT is a racist too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7cd3TG9uoMg