PDA

View Full Version : Thom Tillis is a stone cold liar. I should know I served with him in the General Assembly

GunnyFreedom
04-26-2014, 11:27 PM
https://www.facebook.com/glenbradley/posts/10152433513328274?stream_ref=10

Glen Bradley: As to Tillis, every word he said to me face to face one one one was a lie. Because of the nature of it I have only myself to witness, but I will also bear witness to this: I do not want him representing North Carolina in the US Senate, nor should anybody who cares about our State, Nation and our God-given rights.

I do not want Thom Tillis representing North Carolina in the US Senate. For the love of all that is good, holy, and free.

GunnyFreedom
04-26-2014, 11:29 PM
My establishmentarian forum-stalkers should really love this one. :D They are still posting new screen-shots by the way lol. :D

TaftFan
04-26-2014, 11:41 PM
Would a newspaper publish your scoop?

GunnyFreedom
04-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Would a newspaper publish your scoop?

Who knows. It's all already out there in bits and pieces. It's all true though. Right now I think traffic. It's a helluva thing to say.

heavenlyboy34
04-26-2014, 11:52 PM
There oughtta be a law keeping sociopaths out of office...but then there wouldn't be anyone in office. ;) :D

KurtBoyer25L
04-27-2014, 12:07 AM
Mel Tillis, on the other hand, was a pretty good performer in his younger years.

GunnyFreedom
04-27-2014, 12:29 AM
Google can be your friend, too.

Working Poor
04-27-2014, 05:21 AM
How does Brandon lean on marijuana issues?

FindLiberty
04-27-2014, 05:33 AM
There oughtta be a law keeping sociopaths out of office...but then there wouldn't be anyone in office. ;) :D

Great idea. Vacancy filled by using a random lottery to select people for one-term public service.

Mr.NoSmile
04-27-2014, 07:02 AM
Now given Tillis' supposed climb in the polls as he tries to guarantee himself no runoff, is it indeed possible to put a dent in his lead, given how he's mostly attacking Brannon? I'm hoping Tillis' hitting Brannon on taxes doesn't hamper his chances and that all the young folks who are backing Brannon, based on Facebook comments and photos, actually show up and not just sit on the sidelines.

Henry Rogue
04-27-2014, 07:53 AM
Great idea. Vacancy filled by using a random lottery to select people for one-term public service.
That's called Demarchy. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demarchy
I'm not sure why society needs any kind of perpetual law generating apparatus.

Shane Harris
04-27-2014, 08:59 AM
How does Brandon lean on marijuana issues?

good question, though I suspect he is with Rand on this.

GunnyFreedom
04-27-2014, 04:19 PM
One of the reasons why I like Brannon so much is if you want to know his position on whatever issue, jost open the Constitution and read it, and you will have it 99.9999% of the time. It makes it easy to know where he stands on things. :)

Barrex
04-27-2014, 05:05 PM
Tillis represented half of everything that I saw that wrong with government.

Shoudnt that be:
Tillis represented half of everything that I saw that is wrong with government.

and if not why not... English is not my first language and sometimes I see people writing something the "different/right/wrong" way and I am not sure should I start writing it that way too. :o(this site seriously needs more smileys).

Working Poor
04-27-2014, 06:20 PM
Shoudnt that be:

and if not why not... English is not my first language and sometimes I see people writing something the "different/right/wrong" way and I am not sure should I start writing it that way too. :o(this site seriously needs more smileys).

A foreign grammar Nazi in our midst:eek:But you are right especially about the smileys :]

GunnyFreedom
04-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Shoudnt that be:

50/50 really, context depending. I was using it in the context that I was no longer in a position to see it directly. So the 'seeing' was in the past.

ETA - did I forget to put the word "was" in there? LOL sorry. Sentences come to me fully formed and sometimes I miss typing words. :-/ and yes, this site needs way more smileys.

ETAA - it's funny because in the two foreign languages I look at the most: Hebrew and Greek, the verb 'to be' is generally implicit and unstated. If I was going to fail to write any word, it would be a being verb. :p

RJB
04-27-2014, 06:33 PM
Thanks for your opinion Gunny.

RandallFan
04-27-2014, 07:37 PM
I think it would have worked better if he didn't endorse Brannon.

GunnyFreedom
04-27-2014, 07:41 PM
I think it would have worked better if he didn't endorse Brannon.

Probably. Which is why the next time he runs for something, it will only be if he raises enough money to hire people like you. :p