PDA

View Full Version : Jason Bullock defends Cliven Bundy (Interview)

RPfan1992
04-26-2014, 11:05 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/04/26/cnn-tonight-intv-bullock-cliven-bundy.cnn.html

Video is in the link. His statements are short, to the point, articulate and very persuasive.

kcchiefs6465
04-26-2014, 11:30 PM
As I think he knows, though he has met Cliven Bundy and has formed his own opinion of him (which I have no real reason to object to it, or for that matter, even to care about what Bundy personally thinks) this is not about Cliven Bundy or his views, whatever they are or may be. It is not about cows or grazing rights (as he mentioned). It is about a Congress who has been derelict in their duties, consigning their authorities, as per the Constitution, to bureaucratic entities paid through illegal means.

Moreover, it is about the concept of land ownership and whether or not an entity some 2,500 miles away has any authority in the blocking of productive efforts to maintain or better the land. Ignoring simply the senseless bureaucracy of it all, they are, frankly, illegitimate in their attempts.

Some will point to case law and legal precedent as a means to justify the federal overreach. They may even exhibit their collectivist and positivist mindset of what the law 'truly' is. They are illustratively wrong.

Finally, CNN is filled with paid propagandists, their profession which has been studied and 'perfected' over many decades. His smirking grin betrays him. I find it rather amazing that their opinion is even considered, absent trying to gauge what the public will say after watching it (that is, parroting the propagandists, by and large), much less watching them whatsoever. What's it like a couple hundred thousand viewers per program? I'd venture to say that quite a few are simply watching it to know what the public opinion will be as a means to know the narrative in advance and study for a rebuttal. Starve them.

TruckinMike
04-27-2014, 03:32 AM
...Finally, CNN is filled with paid propagandists, their profession which has been studied and 'perfected' over many decades. His smirking grin betrays him. I find it rather amazing that their opinion is even considered, absent trying to gauge what the public will say after watching it (that is, parroting the propagandists, by and large), much less watching them whatsoever. What's it like a couple hundred thousand viewers per program? I'd venture to say that quite a few are simply watching it to know what the public opinion will be as a means to know the narrative in advance and study for a rebuttal. Starve them.

I wonder how Glenn Beck is going to color this guy as being racist...?

nobody's_hero
04-27-2014, 10:12 AM
I wonder how Glenn Beck is going to color this guy as being racist...?

Well, if you notice, they won't. I don't know what Beck will do, but specifically the statists on the leftist media outlets only give black people two options:

1) Be a democrat like a black man should be. (in their opinion)
2) Be an uncle tom, or 'house N*gg*r', in the GOP.

So, no, if you're a black man who supports Bundy, it doesn't make you racist, but . . . you're just confused. Or self-loathing. Or being paid to say something supportive.

I'm seeing a hell of a lot of #2 in the comments sections in every leftist article, video, etc., which makes you wonder who the real racists are.

pcosmar
04-27-2014, 10:36 AM
The idiot could not even grasp the concept of him Volunteering ((you're not being paid?) to stand in defense of another.

And this failure to comprehend is going to cause them to underestimate the resolve and the consequences.