PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Record Low Lending Foreshadows Housing Market Issues

jct74
04-26-2014, 08:06 PM
April 26, 2014

Record Low Lending Foreshadows Housing Market Issues

Ron discusses the latest real estate and lending report which serves as evidence that current monetary policy could send the U.S. into another troubled housing market.

Episode Duration: 06:59

http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/video/record-low-lending-foreshadows-housing-market-issues/

Brian4Liberty
04-26-2014, 08:46 PM
Interesting. From what I've heard recently, the housing market is going into another bubble.

EBounding
04-27-2014, 03:44 PM
House prices in my area were affordable but within the last year and half they're ballooning back up to 2006-2007 levels. There still aren't as many jobs as there were back in '06. It will be "interesting" to see how this shakes out.

GunnyFreedom
04-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Interesting. From what I've heard recently, the housing market is going into another bubble.

I'm pretty sure real property is where they are trying to bleed off the money bubble, in the theory that real property is finite. It might be, but we aren't anywhere near the end of it now. So it will just create additional trauma when the whole house of cards comes down.