PDA

View Full Version : Cliven Bundy’s “Racist” Remarks Were Also Promoting Hispanic Culture

Todd
04-25-2014, 05:01 PM
As media are blasting Bundy for the remarks and politicians are running away from Bundy as quickly as they can, the full context of what CLiven Bundy said has not been reported on. Here is the full 3:19 of his statement. It is worth listening to the comments about Hispanics which were conveniently removed from the videos being played by mainstream media

What Cliven Bundy says there does not fit the narrative of a racist. In fact, some people would call him a “liberal” when he says that even if illegal immigrants have “violated our Constitution, they are here and they are people”, when he says Hispanics “have a stronger family structure than many of us white people” and when he says “don’t tell me they don’t work and they don’t pay taxes.” Those comments, would strike many “conservatives” as being “too sympathetic” toward Hispanic immigrants. More importantly, it forces Bundy out of the neatly organized media box of being a racist

Too often, media plays this game. “Do you like Cliven Bundy’s statement about ‘Negros’? If you don’t and you find those words to be distasteful or racist, then you can simply accept anything that happens to him as deserving.”
Natural and Constitutional rights do not belong to be people because the collective “likes” or “approves” of that person. Regardless of whatever is in Cliven Bundy’s head, it has no bearing on whether the BLM is engaged in a violation of his Constitutional and Natural rights.

Read more: http://benswann.com/truth-in-media-cliven-bundys-racist-remarks-were-also-promoting-hispanic-culture-what-msm-isnt-telling-you/#ixzz2zwSkg1kB

axiomata
04-25-2014, 05:29 PM
Maybe the antiimmigrationists here will hate him too.

IndianaPolitico
04-25-2014, 08:24 PM
I have always understood racism as putting one skin color above another. The closest Bundy came to that, was putting Hispanics over whites. I don't hear them calling him a "Latino Supremacist."

Brian4Liberty
04-25-2014, 08:51 PM
Maybe the antiimmigrationists here will hate him too.

Does that mean the globalists will all love him? The mainstream media, which is globalist, hasn't been kind to him.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-25-2014, 08:52 PM
I have always understood racism as putting one skin color above another. The closest Bundy came to that, was putting Hispanics over whites. I don't hear them calling him a "Latino Supremacist."

yeah 99% of people don't know what real racism is, the racism they talk about is actually discrimination

squarepusher
04-25-2014, 09:30 PM
Cliven Bundy is not a prophet, savior, spiritual leader, or mentor. He is simply a rancher with a single issue which brings up some interesting questions. Do not try to make him anything more than this, I think people are trying to turn him into or see him as something he clearly isn't to everyone's loss.

AuH20
04-25-2014, 09:40 PM
Cliven Bundy is not a prophet, savior, spiritual leader, or mentor. He is simply a rancher with a single issue which brings up some interesting questions. Do not try to make him anything more than this, I think people are trying to turn him into or see him as something he clearly isn't to everyone's loss.

Agreed. But he is a brave man and given this nation of cowards, he shines brightly.

fr33
04-25-2014, 11:19 PM

I don't see anybody trying to turn him into any those things you say that he's not. But he's more than just someone bringing up interesting questions. He was able to appeal to 2nd amendment supporters who were able to make the federal government retreat (temporarily).

We need more people like Bundy. This is how you make changes. Voting doesn't stop the feds from kicking you off the land your family has been on for over 100 years. Even if it's not "public land"; in every state people get rolled over by eminent domain on the property they own. We need more opposition like what has happened recently in Nevada.

I wish he hadn't gone into the people of color issue. He sounds a lot like most farmers and ranchers his age that I've known. I really don't think he intended for it to sound racist. When you live in rural america and watch what is going on in urban america, you feel like you are watching insanity and just can't really relate to it.

Brian4Liberty
04-25-2014, 11:39 PM
Family values: Coconut water is very healthy.