PDA

View Full Version : Ex-KKK Leader Was Given a New Identity Years Before Shooting

donnay
04-24-2014, 03:13 PM
Ex-KKK Leader Was Given a New Identity Years Before Shooting

By James Hill
@jameshillABC
Follow on Twitter
Apr 24, 2014 4:44am

Frazier Glenn Cross, the man accused of murder in the shootings of three people outside Jewish facilities in Kansas last week was, for all practical purposes, born at the age of 49.

The federal government gave him that name when he was released from prison in 1990, along with a new social security number and a new place to live, not far from the Missouri River in western Iowa.

The idea was to erase any connection to the man he had been before: Frazier Glenn Miller. White Nationalist leader. Spewer of hate. Federal informant.

“I joined the family in Sioux City, Iowa,” Miller wrote later in his self-published autobiography. “I enrolled in truck driving school…and I’ve been trucking ever since. And I love it. After prison, the freedom of the open road is gloriously exhilarating.”

Continued... (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/04/accused-kansas-shooter-was-protected-federal-witness-but-hateful-ways-continued/)

Pericles
04-24-2014, 03:17 PM
You can't make this stuff up.

phill4paul
04-24-2014, 03:44 PM
You can't make this stuff up.

Somebody does.

donnay
04-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Lot's of FBI informants in the news today.

angelatc
04-24-2014, 04:24 PM
LOL - so they actually GAVE him the last name "Cross?" Someone had a sense of humor, it seems.

MadelineJ
04-24-2014, 05:08 PM
absolutely agreed

specsaregood
04-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Raleigh police officers had caught Miller in the back seat of a vehicle, in mid-act with a black male prostitute masquerading as a woman.

dunno what even to believe about this guy. But, do we know if he used the Fed-given identity to buy the gun he used?