PDA

View Full Version : dont stop fighting after the election is stolen

aoahuj
11-30-2007, 10:51 PM
my friends in iowa. I talk to them

they say that the support ratio for ron paul is about 95% over there in iowa. all the voters are planning to vote for ron paul. EVERYONE is planning to vote for ron paul. if a man is planning to vote in iowa, he's planning to vote for ron paul.

whats happening in iowa right now are founding father, pre revolutionary war, declaration of independence types of events. people are meeting up. people are agreeing, people are seeing the enemy and the solution. people are getting together and shouting for liberty

48 states use electronic computer machines to count paper votes

i am sure across the U.S., out of all primary voters, about 80%+ of people voting in the primaries are going to be voting for ron paul

however, theres 2 ways paper elections can be stolen

1.) The first method of stealing paper elections is to program the vote ballot counting machines to miscount the vote and switch ronpaul votes to non-ronpaul votes so ron paul loses at the end by a couple percentage points

2.) This is the most effective way of stealing paper elections. Instead of rigging the vote counting machines, all you have to do is create truckloads of FAKE rigged ballots beforehand (containing 10% ronpaul 60% giuliani ballots within) and then when the primary votes are being counted, those truckloads of FAKE BALLOTS will be delivered to the counting stations and people will just say "oh, look, we got new votes coming in. time to count them".

the second method of stealing paper elections even works in a system WITHOUT COMPUTERS counting the vote.

I believe the second method of stealing elections is going to be used, across the country, to steal the election from ron paul. truckloads of fake ballots with fake names on them to produce fake votes for giuliani have already been created.

IN ADDITION TO EASILY STEALING PAPER ELECTIONS,
the new world order can also steal electronic elections even EASIER
if an election is done electronically (instead of on paper) then it is automatically going to be rigged. all the electronic voting machines are produced by companies where the workers who designed those machines quit their job and testified in congress that they designed those machines to rigg and steal elections, but no one cares.

ALL ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES are produced by one of these companies
ALL ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES are going to probably flip your votes and help rigg the election

if you are not voting on paper, then the election in your area has already been rigged

now, what is the point of my post?

my point is this. don't stop fighting.

many people will say "oh, screw this. i wasted all this energy on ron paul, and he still lost, im going home and going back to sleep".

NO!!! DONT DO THAT!!!

keep this forum alive

keep this grassroots forum alive

we can still use it to fight the new world order

500 viewers constantly? this is a great spot

you can have 50 of the top dogs on this forum get together and figure out how to remodel it to fight the new world order after ron paul loses, and it will be turned into a massive resistance hub against the new world order

If Ron Paul wins the republican nomination, he will have a 100% chance of beating any democrat.

CAN YOU IMAGINE ron paul actually having a 1-on-1 debate with obama or hillary or edwards? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!! IT WOULD BE A COMPLETE JOKE to see one of those new world order carpetbaggers try to speak on the same intellect as paul...

If Ron Paul won the republican nomination, he would create MASSIVE, GARGANTUAN, UNSURPASSIBLE, UNIMAGINABLE, IMPENETRABLE force that would fill this country and shatter the new world orders agenda and control grid to pieces.

People would walk into the voting stations and 99% of them would be voting for ron paul, the new world order would NEVER BE ABLE to cover that up.

Thats why the new world order CAN NOT LET ron paul win the primaries.

no one knows what the primaries are.

I go to the mall and shopping center and ask people if they know what a democratic or republican primary is, and only 6% of the people say they know what one is.

nobody knows what a primary is.

the new world order can actually steal the primary and get away with it.

that is the only hope for the new world order, so they are going to take it.

the media completely ignores ron paull even though he breaks money raising records. ron paul absolutely mutilates and shreds apart his competition in grassroots support and fundraising. ron paul breaks unbelievable records and the media still COMPLETELY IGNORED RON PAUL

i was watching hannity & colmes tonight and they were talking about giuliani and huckabee winning the iowa primary and they NEVER ONCE MENTIONED ron paul. they COMPLETELY IGNORED HIM. they only mentioned ron paul ONCE when and that was when they said ron paul had a 2% support rate in iowa polls ROFL ROFL ROFL!
this propaganda is so obvious. they are preparing us for when they steal the election from ron paul. that is the point of this propaganda.

the media calls the north american union a conspiracy, the post debate commentators called the north american superhighway a figment of ron pauls imagination, the media COMPLETELY IGNORES RON PAUL (even though he raises the most money from grassroots. he breaks money raising records. he has a 4-5 million moneybomb on a single day).

when the media COMPLETELY IGNORES ron paul and keeps pushing the propaganda AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN that ron paul has no chance of winning. the media either parrots that ron paul is doing horrible in the polls, or has no chance of winning, or the media just ignores ron paul altogether if the news isn't bad. this means the media is afraid of ron paul

if the media is afraid of him, of course anyone intelligent is going to vote for him

also, ron paul is the only candidate that talks about the north american union superhighway, nafta, free trade, council on foreign relations, free trade, and things like that. while the media calls those things conspiracy theories that don't exist.

anyone intelligent is voting for ron paul

anyone retarded will ignore ron paul, and act like he has no chance of winning
anyone retarded is going to be happy and laugh at every ron paul supporter after the election is stolen and ron paul loses the primaries

sadly, the worst part about all of this, is that we are going to have to listen to the stupid, ignorant, retarded, know-it-all idiots while they laugh at ron pauls defeat in the primaries.

everyone needs to get off their couch and vote for ron paul in the primaries. if you don't, then the blood of every life slain by the new world order is on your hands.

Sandra
11-30-2007, 10:57 PM
There has got too be a way to make sure our votes count. I an willing to give my contact info and who I voted for on paper to backup my vote!

shagywashere
11-30-2007, 11:11 PM
I agree with you on electronic voting. I'm not saying voter fraud MIGHT happen with electronics, I believe it ABSOLUTELY WILL HAPPEN. We have seen what the people in power will do even if they know they'll get caught. You can't say with such an oppurtunity that they would not abuse the elections. It will happen if we dont so something.

q_castic
11-30-2007, 11:14 PM
I bank with Bank of America in Southern California. Their ATM machines are made by Diebold who also make electronic voting machines. Their ATM machines have NEVER given me more money than I requested on a withdrawal. They are never wrong. Strange that they can't make a voting machine that counts so accurately...

brandon
11-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Buy guns and armor now before they are illegal. Really.

Prepare to defend your constitutional rights at all costs.