PDA

View Full Version : Aborted babies incinerated in Oregon to provide electricity

green73
04-23-2014, 03:12 PM
The British Columbia Health Ministry has admitted that the remains of babies destroyed by abortion in B.C. facilities are ending up in a waste-to-power facility in the United States, providing electricity for residents of Oregon.

The province’s Health Ministry said in an email to the B.C. Catholic that “biomedical waste” shipped to the U.S. to be incinerated includes “human tissue, such as surgically removed cancerous tissue, amputated limbs, and fetal tissue.”

“The ministry understands that some is transferred to Oregon. There it is incinerated in a waste-to-energy plant,” the email stated.

The ministry said that contractors handling the province’s “biomedical waste” follow “health and safety protocols, as well as federal, provincial, and local regulations.”

Click "like" if you are PRO-LIFE!

Kristan Mitchell, executive director of the Oregon Refuse and Recycling Association, told the B.C. Catholic that the “biomedical waste” likely ends up at the Covanta Marion waste-to-energy facility in Oregon since it is the only facility that uses waste to power the grid. The facility confirmed that it still receives and incinerates B.C. medical waste.

The power facility, located in Brookes just off the I-5, burns waste in two massive boilers at a temperature of about 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The heat transfers into water tubes, which creates steam to drive turbines. The turbines generate electricity.

cont.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/canadian-aborted-babies-incinerated-in-oregon-waste-to-energy-facility-to-p.html

Uriel999
04-23-2014, 03:14 PM
Wow, just wow.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-23-2014, 03:16 PM
They are going to get incinerated whether it ends up in a power plant that is powered by things being incinerated or they are thrown into an incinerator somewhere else. With how many babies are aborted in the U.S. every year there can be an abortion power plant!

Tod
04-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Bogus assertion, unless the babies are sun-dried before being tossed into the furnace. The energy extracted from the furnace by evaporating the very high amount of moisture would more than offset the energy input. Same reasoning behind allowing firewood to dry out before attempting to burn it, except much more so.

Suzanimal
04-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Absolutely disgusting.

dannno
04-23-2014, 03:52 PM
Bogus assertion, unless the babies are sun-dried before being tossed into the furnace.

I'd like a pizza, everything on it, hold the sun-dried babies, please..

Anti Federalist
04-23-2014, 05:14 PM
Stands to reason that if aborted fetuses are just "medical waste" then they would find their way into the "medical waste" stream and the only way in which to dispose of medical waste safely is by incineration.

Won't be long before people are processed that way.

Anti Federalist
04-23-2014, 05:14 PM
Stands to reason that if aborted fetuses are just "medical waste" then they would find their way into the "medical waste" stream and the only way in which to dispose of medical waste safely is by incineration.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-23-2014, 05:18 PM

Won't be long until there's a tax penalty for not recycling the corpses of your dead family members into waste-to-energy plants,
Or a tax penalty for not being an organ donor.

green73
04-23-2014, 05:21 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-X8kjQ9o19FA/T7YzPblKzsI/AAAAAAAAA_o/Aqk-d4SJKoQ/s1600/soylent1.jpg

mrsat_98
04-23-2014, 05:24 PM
Burp, Fart.... Pops a beer, wtf you spect em to do with em, bury em ?

Life according to Boobus

Anti Federalist
04-23-2014, 05:27 PM
Won't be long until there's a tax penalty for not recycling the corpses of your dead family members into waste-to-energy plants,
Or a tax penalty for not being an organ donor.

Good thinking Comrade.

Even in death, you will serve the State.

rpfocus
04-23-2014, 05:28 PM

KurtBoyer25L
04-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Can we take hardcore, militant lunatics from both sides of the abortion issue & turn them into electricity?

jbauer
04-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Bogus assertion, unless the babies are sun-dried before being tossed into the furnace. The energy extracted from the furnace by evaporating the very high amount of moisture would more than offset the energy input. Same reasoning behind allowing firewood to dry out before attempting to burn it, except much more so.

Yup, I'm very pro-life. But this is nothing more than a biased media title. (bias toward pro-life). If we're going to call the left out on their BS we need to be willing to do the same here.

green73
04-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Yup, I'm very pro-life. But this is nothing more than a biased media title. (bias toward pro-life). If we're going to call the left out on their BS we need to be willing to do the same here.

So this..

NSFW:
http://paulbollinger.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/aborted-fetus.jpg

isn't "biomedical waste"?

rpfocus
04-23-2014, 06:21 PM
So this..

Imaged Removed

isn't "biomedical waste"?

C'mon man... Post that as a link or something. Some view this site from work sometimes...

green73
04-23-2014, 06:24 PM
C'mon man...

What? Is that too real for you?

rpfocus
04-23-2014, 06:31 PM

Unnecessary would be more accurate. This doesn't need to devolve into a NSFW forum.

kcchiefs6465
04-23-2014, 06:34 PM
Unnecessary would be more accurate. This doesn't need to devolve into a NSFW forum.
I think it is perfectly necessary.

After all people, even here, still do not understand. I remember the last baby incineration thread where people spoke of utility and other Sanger-ian-esque 'justifications.'

Fifty million plus of them... these evil fucks.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-23-2014, 06:35 PM

at least just direct link it with a graphic warning, no one wants to see that, the people against abortion included.

kcchiefs6465
04-23-2014, 06:39 PM
at least just direct link it with a graphic warning, no one wants to see that, the people against abortion included.
There's a lot of things I would not like to see.

Aborted babies just being one of them.

Unfortunately this evil plagues our society. Part of the reason why is because people are not quite aware of what is going on.

If it takes a baby's mangled corpse to shock some into a sense of morality, well so be it.

mtr1979
04-23-2014, 06:50 PM
Before everyone gets into a frenzy, think about how many btu's it takes to raise a gallon of water to 212 degrees to produce steam. Then take that number of btu's times 3.41 (this number is rounded off) this number is how many watts are produced. Remember there are 1000 watts in a kilowatt. So realistically how many kilowatts are produced from burning the "babies"? With all of this being said I'm not saying what they are doing is right.

kcchiefs6465
04-23-2014, 07:04 PM
Before everyone gets into a frenzy, think about how many btu's it takes to raise a gallon of water to 212 degrees to produce steam. Then take that number of btu's times 3.41 (this number is rounded off) this number is how many watts are produced. Remember there are 1000 watts in a kilowatt. So realistically how many kilowatts are produced from burning the "babies"? With all of this being said I'm not saying what they are doing is right.
To be clear, you are saying that not only is this incredibly disgraceful, it is also inefficient?

Their heating costs are probably subsidized anyways. I think they more don't care about the corpses and would rather not have to "dispose" (sigh) of them in a respectful manner. It's not that surprising considering the circumstances. I think they would incinerate the babies (and I think you've alluded or even stated that they do) even if it were cost inefficient.

Tywysog Cymru
04-23-2014, 07:10 PM
And we are somehow better than the "terrorist" countries?

RJB
04-23-2014, 07:17 PM
To all the neocons/prolifers (an oxymoron if I ever heard one) who believe we justly invaded Iraq to liberate Iraqis from a brutal dictator. Do you pray for an invasion and an occupying force to halt abortions that led to 50 million murdered babies?

Yeah, I'm prolife, against the death penalty and against wars of aggression.

mtr1979
04-23-2014, 07:54 PM
To be clear, you are saying that not only is this incredibly disgraceful, it is also inefficient?

Their heating costs are probably subsidized anyways. I think they more don't care about the corpses and would rather not have to "dispose" (sigh) of them in a respectful manner. It's not that surprising considering the circumstances. I think they would incinerate the babies (and I think you've alluded or even stated that they do) even if it were cost inefficient.

What is the solution to dispose of the remains in a respectful manner? I honestly don't know? Surely it isn't releasing the remains to a church so they can have service with scores of media coverage. So that church can then have a platform to push their agenda.

juleswin
04-23-2014, 08:02 PM

Exactly, its more likely that they are using an incinerator that doubles as an electricity plant and a crematorium to dispose of the fetus and that is what a crafty journal used to generate this sensational headline.

jkr
04-23-2014, 08:18 PM
w0w
fuck those assholes

kcchiefs6465
04-23-2014, 08:39 PM
What is the solution to dispose of the remains in a respectful manner? I honestly don't know? Surely it isn't releasing the remains to a church so they can have service with scores of media coverage. So that church can then have a platform to push their agenda.
A proper burial, perhaps.

A solemn word for the victims of a world they never came to.

I really do not know. It's a rather odd thing to come up with an answer for.

To phrase it this way, "Well society has deemed it morally acceptable to murder [babies] on whim and it isn't really practical to bury them all; there are that many. What ought we do with them? Cremate them? Keep them as souvenirs in jars of formaldehyde? Bury them?"

It's a rather depressing thing to contemplate on. If I were to be as offensive as those physically and purposely murdering babies are to me, I'd say: Pile them in a mountain. Let it be a testament to how fucked up a people we are.

I do find it rather cowardly that often people hide behind the 'surgeon' and tranquilizer, as well as propaganda on what really is at issue. I'm just speaking in general annoyance and mean nothing towards you.

My real annoyance comes from the fact that not only am I involuntarily funding baby murder, I am most probably funding the hospitals inefficiently incinerating said corpses. It's a shame to type that.

Mani
04-23-2014, 11:18 PM
So how far away are we from this?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RcaiVyvdn9w/UI2F04D9BtI/AAAAAAAAFHg/8RLNf3UDRow/s1600/cloud_mbg46jp720121010135925.jpeg

http://www.ideerapp.com/uploads/images/support/news/play-Cloud-Atlas-blu-ray-disc.jpg

anaconda
04-23-2014, 11:33 PM

Sharp thinking.

anaconda
04-23-2014, 11:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0