PDA

View Full Version : Bundy to Congress: Rein In Harry Reid

Origanalist
04-22-2014, 11:02 AM
http://www.newsmax.com/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=7d4533c9-41b4-4949-944a-7b592797b6e0&SiteName=Newsmax&maxsidesize=600
Tuesday, 22 Apr 2014 06:22 AM
By Greg Richter

Cliven Bundy, the Nevada cattle rancher at odds with the federal government over grazing rights, says Sen. Harry Reid was wrong to call his supporters "domestic terrorists."

"Who looked like the terrorist?" Bundy said Monday on Fox News Channel's "Hannity."

Bundy argued that it was federal agents who had guns drawn on his family and supporters earlier this month in a standoff near his ranch. Some of Bundy's supporters are members of private militia groups and also had weapons.

"Why, Harry, are you calling for a civil war?" Bundy said on Fox News. "That's not what we the people want. We just want to disarm the army, and get out of our state, and start acting like citizens of the United States."

Urgent: Assess Your Heart Attack Risk in Minutes. Click Here.

The federal government owns almost 90 percent of the land in Nevada, but Bundy doesn't recognize federal authority on what he says is state land.

"I think he's going to make a lot of noise," Bundy said of Reid, the Senate majority leader, who has served on behalf of Nevada in Washington, D.C., in the Senate and House since 1983.

"I'm calling on the United States Congress to pull Harry in and straighten him out," the plainspoken Bundy said."I don't believe you people would call us terrorists, and I don't believe you should allow Harry to run free and loose anymore. His mouth needs to be kept quiet, and you people need to do it. It's not my job. It's your job to rein him in a little bit."

Reid made the "domestic terrorists" statement at an event in Las Vegas on April 17.

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/bundy-harry-reid-congress/2014/04/22/id/566883/?promo_code=11550-1&utm_source=11550Breitbart&utm_medium=nmwidget&ut m_campaign=widgetphase1

Ronin Truth
04-22-2014, 11:05 AM
Impeach the SOB!

dannno
04-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Recall Reid has a nice ring.

JK/SEA
04-22-2014, 12:00 PM
the fucker looks like he's ready to die any minute anyways....

i think he has liver damage from all that scotch and bourban...

just watched King Joffrey die again....fun times...reid looks like him...

aGameOfThrones
04-22-2014, 12:32 PM
The federal government owns almost 90 percent of the land in Nevada, but Bundy doesn't recognize federal authority on what he says is state land.

"It's federal land."~ a lib

seapilot
04-22-2014, 12:59 PM
Time for congress to get serious with Reid. Punishment should be severe. Take away his full benefits health care and make him sign up for Obama care immediately.

tod evans
04-22-2014, 01:08 PM
http://www.twowheelforum.com/images/smilies/hang.gif Get a rope! :mad:

Spikender
04-22-2014, 01:26 PM

Slip some Strangler into that scotch and bourban next time Reid goes to have a drink...

Just hope I don't get locked up in the dungeon like Tyrion for being a co-conspirator.

Origanalist
04-22-2014, 02:56 PM
the fucker looks like he's ready to die any minute anyways....

i think he has liver damage from all that scotch and bourban...

He's looked like that as long as I can remember, I think he's really a vampire. (makes sense)

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-22-2014, 03:10 PM
Caption Time!

Bundy: Yeah whatever, I'm still not paying
Reid: .... this stick is so far up my ass that it's beginning to cause a pinch

Origanalist
04-22-2014, 03:16 PM
Bundy: What do you think about that big shot?

Reid: &^&*%%^*(^!!!!