PDA

View Full Version : Are you scared to be labeled an insurgent by the MSM?

tod evans
04-22-2014, 10:52 AM
Me.....

Not one bit.

ZENemy
04-22-2014, 10:53 AM
I would wear that title as a badge of honor and Im sure the "Terrorist" of the last 100 years have been nothing but people like us that have had it with being controlled.

Suzanimal
04-22-2014, 10:55 AM
LOL. no.

puppetmaster
04-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Me.....

Not one bit.

hmm did not know they did but if the have anything bad to say about us then we must be doing something right.

Pericles
04-22-2014, 10:59 AM
I've been called worse by much more important people.

pcosmar
04-22-2014, 11:01 AM
I've been called a lot of things.

Some are true, some ain't.

cajuncocoa
04-22-2014, 11:04 AM
I probably have every reason to be considering my urban/suburban lifestyle and upbringing haven't afforded me too many survival skills....but for whatever reason, I'm not. I'm at a point in my life now where, if I have to die for the things in which I believe, so be it.

Pericles
04-22-2014, 11:23 AM
I probably have every reason to be considering my urban/suburban lifestyle and upbringing haven't afforded me too many survival skills....but for whatever reason, I'm not. I'm at a point in my life now where, if I have to die for the things in which I believe, so be it.

The general idea is to make your opponents die for that in which they believe.

cajuncocoa
04-22-2014, 11:24 AM
The general idea is to make your opponents die for that in which they believe.Yes, I know. I'm not scared to give that all I have.

Philhelm
04-22-2014, 11:27 AM
The general idea is to make your opponents die for that in which they believe.

But first you must make them talk, so that you may discover where their friends are hiding.

Anti Federalist
04-22-2014, 11:29 AM
I'll be quite honest, hell yes, the idea of the Eye of Sauron settling upon me and mine is very frightening.

That's all these people do, every day, day in and day out, is ruin people's lives and fuck them up.

Not gonna stop me though.

AuH20
04-22-2014, 11:34 AM
It could be worse.

http://torahschool.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hebrew_slaves252812529.jpg?w=400&h=300

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-22-2014, 12:13 PM
Insurgent. Yes, I like the sound of it. Beats the sound of libtard, anyway.

IronPatriot
04-22-2014, 01:22 PM
I'm not particularly fond of the idea considering the potential legal ramifications, but there's nothing we can do to change how we're labeled by the MSM at the moment, and it's too late to change that label for most of us, anyway. It is what it is.

https://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/washington_constitutional_insurgent_poster-p228583934619640596qzz0_400.jpg

Deborah K
04-22-2014, 01:27 PM
I know it's coming. And I've tried to ready myself for it. It does scare me to think about public opinion turning against me, which is the point, but not enough to turn back.
I'm in it for the long haul.

TheGrinch
04-22-2014, 01:42 PM
The term only means what they want it to mean. They've done extensive work ensuring that these words convey a certain image beyond their true definitions.

For example, I remember after the Boston Bombing, they asked "Is this terrorism?". Is this terrorism? Of course it's freaking terrorism, it doesn't matter if it's a Muslim or a government agent, it fills the definition of fighting using unconventional means for violence. What they were really saying is, is there a muslim we can create mass-hysteria over? They've completely changed the definition to mean any arab who opposes the US and Isreal, just add "suspected" if they haven't actually committed or plotted any violence, and voila, permission to do whatever you want to them.

Similarly, we all know that extremist is a similar label so that they can do whatever they want to those with opposing ideas, regardless of whether they're actually plotting any sort of resistance or violence or not.

Should that scare us? Probably, but people are increasingly realizing what they're doing, and that collectively we can remove the legitimacy that they have taken. We must continue with an intellectual revolution that has a much greater track record, rather than taking them on at what they do best (force). They realize that their power hinges on we the people allowing it, they just don't want us to know how much power we truly have.

CCTelander
04-22-2014, 01:52 PM
I'll be quite honest, hell yes, the idea of the Eye of Sauron settling upon me and mine is very frightening.

That's all these people do, every day, day in and day out, is ruin people's lives and fuck them up.

Not gonna stop me though.

Hell, we're probably all on dozens of lists simply by virtue of the fact that we participate here. In for a penny...

AuH20
04-22-2014, 01:59 PM
No one has tried to sell me C-4 explosives on RP forums.....YET. But I can assure you that the day is coming. LOL

donnay
04-22-2014, 02:29 PM
I would like to call myself revolutionary.

The answer to 1984 is 1776!!

DGambler
04-22-2014, 04:42 PM
I think owning the term, wearing the t-shirt in public, etc takes away the power of the word... Only way to handle it. It's the only defense against the mundanes.... Make them think it's a silly word. We've let the asshole in DC control the language for too long.

As someone else stated, not sure I'm ballsy enough to wear the shirt to the airport.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-22-2014, 04:44 PM
I'd rather be called an insurgent than a teabagger any day of the week. Those bluewaffledivers

Danke
04-22-2014, 04:50 PM
haha, no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

twomp
04-22-2014, 04:53 PM
Growing up here in California, it was kind ingrained in me to dislike those crazy "conservatives" until I met some really nice conservatives. Going on these forums, the general attitude is that those "liberals" are the scum of the earth, hellbent on taking our country down the toilet. I pretty much decided then that labels were just an imaginary wall created to distract us from the real crazy scum of the earth. Chances are if you run into or come across a majority "liberals" or "conservatives", you wouldn't even know because most people are generally nice, respectful people. So I'll chalk up "insurgents" as another one of these retarded labels brought to us by the creators of the left/right paradigm.

heavenlyboy34
04-22-2014, 04:55 PM
No one has tried to sell me C-4 explosives on RP forums.....YET. But I can assure you that the day is coming. LOL
Check yer inbox...I have an offer for thee! ;)

Carlybee
04-22-2014, 05:08 PM
I prefer the term resistance over insurgence.

Deborah K
04-22-2014, 05:33 PM
haha, no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

LMFAO!!!!

Explain wtf this has to do with the subject at hand please!

Suzanimal
04-22-2014, 05:39 PM
LMFAO!!!!

Explain wtf this has to do with the subject at hand please!

Honey Badger don't care, he don't give a shit.

Deborah K
04-22-2014, 05:41 PM
Honey Badger don't care, he don't give a shit.

hahahhahaha! oh yeah. okay. I was laughing so hard at the narrator that I didn't make the connection.

mrsat_98
04-22-2014, 05:47 PM
That reminds me of a joke about the bear asking the rabbit if he had a problem with shit sticking to his fur, the rabbit said he didn't and the bear wiped with the rabbit. With that in mind I definitely have a problem with them labeling me an insurgent. I am not an insurgent, I am just not buying that they are selling.

insurgent
Use Insurgent in a sentence
in·sur·gent [in-sur-juhnt] Show IPA
noun
a person who rises in forcible opposition to lawful authority, especially a person who engages in armed resistance to a government or to the execution of its laws; rebel.
a member of a section of a political party that revolts against the methods or policies of the party.
adjective
of or characteristic of an insurgent or insurgents.
surging or rushing in: The insurgent waves battered the shore.
Origin:
1755–65; < Latin insurgent- (stem of insurgēns ) present participle of insurgere to get up, ascend, rebel. See in-2 , surge, -ent

Synonyms
3. rebellious, revolutionary, mutinous.