PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Mack Calls Out Glenn Beck, “You Ought To Be Ashamed of Yourself! (Video)

ZENemy
04-22-2014, 10:52 AM
“This is still America, lets put freedom and liberty first. Lets have the people who have sworn an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution be legally liable for that, lawfully, legally, and criminally liable for that. If they don’t keep their word then kick them out of office, fire them or charge them criminally. But this incident here has shown me one thing… the federal agents and the mercenaries that they have hired are willing and able, and have made this very clear. They will shoot at unarmed people, they will shoot at unarmed citizens. They are willing to kill, and over what? Grazing fees or the desert tortoise? How ridiculous can you get and they will do that here and then turn around and then blame the Bundy’s. The Bundy’s will not be responsible for that, I’m guaranteeing you that right now,” says Sheriff Mack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-kqi9gWj40

HE"S COMING AROUNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cajuncocoa
04-22-2014, 11:06 AM
Beck's just skeered that the citizens will be forced to defend themselves, and that the "uprising" will be blamed on him. Coward.

AuH20
04-22-2014, 11:14 AM
Beck's just skeered that the citizens will be forced to defend themselves, and that the "uprising" will be blamed on him. Coward.

And now we have Jon Stewart quoting his idiocy.

muh_roads
04-22-2014, 11:18 AM
Honestly none of us belong here. Not just the Federal.

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/379018958/trust_government_large_poster.jpg

HOLLYWOOD
04-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Glenn Beck is just the usual profiteering partisan, keeping the divide going while maintaining the authoritarian state. Glenn Beck is a False Prophet, A deceiver, a "Buy My Shit" CON MAN...

Of course another silver-tongued-devil that offers Potion-Poison-Potion to entrap the listeners in to believing there's a commonality, when it's all a CON MAN game.

I really hope Jerry Doyle and Ben Swann take off, because this traitor-liar-conman Glenn Beck needs to go... until then, we just have to communicate that Beck and his studio sycophants are Fraudsters.

PS: Where The Fuck was Caribou Barbie who's notorious in shooting her mouth off and demonstrating around the country for the US Constitution & Individual Rights... AND she even went to Searchlight, NV to protest Harry Reid in his home town... Yeah, more self-profiting media clowns at the people's expense. Sarah Palin is the same as Glenn Beck, False Prophets who's only goals are to entrap the people with lies and of course their priority is to profit off of them.

AuH20
04-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Glenn Beck is just the usual profiteer keeping the divide going while maintaining the authoritarian state. Glenn Beck is a False Prophet, A deceiver, a "Buy My Shit" CON MAN...Of course another silver-tongued-devil that offers Potion-Poison-Potion to entrap the listeners in to believing there's a commonality, when it's all a CON MAN game.

I really hope Jerry Doyle and Ben Swann take off, because this traitor-liar-conman Glenn Beck needs to go... until then, we just have to communicate that Beck and his studio sycophants are Fraudsters.

PS: Where The Fuck was Caribou Barbie that notorious in shooting her mouth off and demonstrating for the US Constitution and Individual Rightsd... Yeah, more self-profiting media clowns at the people's expense.

Maybe he should start reading his own books. LOL He'd learn something.

Anti Federalist
04-22-2014, 11:25 AM
Quite right, the very personification of "Do Nothing" - ism.

Glenn Beck is just the usual profiteering partisan, keeping the divide going while maintaining the authoritarian state. Glenn Beck is a False Prophet, A deceiver, a "Buy My Shit" CON MAN...

Of course another silver-tongued-devil that offers Potion-Poison-Potion to entrap the listeners in to believing there's a commonality, when it's all a CON MAN game.

PS: Where The Fuck was Caribou Barbie that notorious in shooting her mouth off and demonstrating for the US Constitution and Individual Rightsd... Yeah, more self-profiting media clowns at the people's expense.

cajuncocoa
04-22-2014, 11:26 AM
I think she's only interested in shooting Mooslims.

puppetmaster
04-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Honestly none of us belong here. Not just the Federal.

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/379018958/trust_government_large_poster.jpg

derail alert.......not gonna start

beck is, and always will be a bitch

Athan
04-22-2014, 12:40 PM
Another Beckstab? No way! /sarcasm

brandon
04-22-2014, 12:45 PM
Sheriff Mack, the same guy who said he wants to put women and children on the front lines to die first for his cause?

ZENemy
04-22-2014, 12:51 PM
Sheriff Mack, the same guy who said he wants to put women and children on the front lines to die first for his cause?

Please provide evidence of him saying that.

brandon
04-22-2014, 12:58 PM
The guy is a complete nut job, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/15/former-sheriff-willing-let-wife-daughter-die-front/
https://www.google.com/search?q=sherrif+mack+women&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

brandon
04-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Willing to sacrifice his wife and children because "it's the best ploy"

But the best ploy would be to have had women at the front,” he continued. “Because, one, I don’t think they would have shot them. And, two, if they had, it would have been the worst thing that we could have shown to the rest of the world, that these ruthless cowards hired by the federal government will do anything

Deborah K
04-22-2014, 01:06 PM
The guy is a complete nut job, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/15/former-sheriff-willing-let-wife-daughter-die-front/
https://www.google.com/search?q=sherrif+mack+women&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

He's definitely one of the good guys. I'm not going to defend the strategy that was considered and never implemented (as bone-headed as it was), but the following comment explains the reasoning:

“But the best ploy would be to have had women at the front,” he continued. “Because, one, I don’t think they would have shot them. And, two, if they had, it would have been the worst thing that we could have shown to the rest of the world, that these ruthless cowards hired by the federal government will do anything.”

Deborah K
04-22-2014, 01:08 PM
And Brandon, he's not a nut job. He's done a helluva lot to advance the cause of liberty. Don't throw him away because of one stupid consideration that was never even implemented.