PDA

View Full Version : Post 2008 Election Must-Do

Dequeant
11-30-2007, 09:51 PM
If Ron Paul wins, or if he doesn't, there has to be a way for us, all of us, to transition into an organized movement. Hear me out here.....

The Council on Foreign Relations....and Skull and Bones, they help one another get elected and are all pushing the same agenda, the north american union, and world domination....respectively. So where is our organization for bringing America back to what the founding fathers intended it to always be? I'm not talking about the ACLU, or the ideals of the original Republican party......i mean something with the entire nation in mind, that transcends parties the way so many of the secret societies have.

Here's my basic idea of how it would work:

Membership in the organization requires yearly donations. Before becoming a member (and in order to) the individual must take a pledge....the gist of it being

To support, defend, and protect the Constitution from attack, perversion, dilution, and abuse. To restore, maintain, and defend the ideology of the founding fathers, limited only by the powers specifically granted to government by the constitution. To contribute and support to other members in good standing who have taken the oath, including, but not limited to assisting other members running for political office, authoring, sponsoring, and encouraging acts, bills, and amendments that fall within the framework of this oath, and vehemently oppose all others prior to, during, and even after they become law.

If elected to public office with the help of the organization, a (voluntary) donation of 5% yearly pay (based on the honor system) to it to maintain membership. Violators of the pledge are banned for life and shunned by the organization and its members.

To be quite honest i don't see the problem with it being an international organization, as the first 10 amendments are pretty much desired rights by every human being. Once enough people are in office and there is a steady supply of funds, the movement will be unstoppable the world over. Just imagine it, all nations enjoying freedoms guaranteed in the bill of rights......and people the world over united in the cause of liberty.

Just curious as to who would join?