PDA

View Full Version : Can you afford $5 for a win in NH? Help the guy who quit his job at Google for RP

RonPaulFanInGA
11-30-2007, 08:54 PM
http://www.fiveforfreedom.com/

Roxi
11-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks!!!!

Thomas_Paine
11-30-2007, 08:59 PM
Every subscriber to the Teaparty should donate at least $5 to this AMAZING project to win New Hampshire. I have canvassed 100's of homes here in NH and I am convinced that this state is in the bag if we can complete the canvassing lists. Every day we give out several yard signs, every day we meet people who are ready for the message, we need everyone to chip in at least 5 bucks to take this project all the way.

shrapnel88
11-30-2007, 09:00 PM
i'm in. five bucks is nothing.

LBT
11-30-2007, 09:10 PM
This is a small drive to help get people on the ground in New Hampshire. It is a very worthy cause and they cannot wait for the money.

It is not part of the campaign fundraising. It's more like a chip in. It deserves support.

I am completely against any more money bombs before the 16th, but this is a very good cause for those who can afford to put in more than $5.

angrydragon
11-30-2007, 09:11 PM
It's around $0.45 cents for a 5 dollar donation.

Avalon
11-30-2007, 09:14 PM
It's around $0.45 cents for a 5 dollar donation. Is that for using a CC via paypal or directly from a paypal account? I assume the vast majority will be doing the former.

Drknows
11-30-2007, 09:16 PM
This is a worthy cause. ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY. Its about the volunteers in NH! chill out

ursamajor
11-30-2007, 09:16 PM
guys. play it cool. i wouldn't ever discourage someone from donating to the campaign. i am sure that they more than break even on a $5 donation. those charges are like 25 cents, if that. probably less with so many transactions per day.

Roxi
11-30-2007, 09:17 PM
I really wish you people would get your facts straight before you go trying to ruin what could be a really good thing.

FIRST of all, Operation Live Free Or die volunteers are already in NH, myself and Thomas paine's included... My boyfriend and I quit our jobs, gave up our house, and drove 2000 miles to be here, we are helping house 10 other volunteers as well. We have been going door to door with addresses and scripts from the official HQ here in concord. Tomorrow, the creator of OFLD, Vijay, and nearly 100 other volunteers from all over the country will be here to canvass in 20 degree weather for 7 hours, plus the people already here, we may end up with over 250 people canvassing tomorrow... RON PAUL himself is coming by to say thank you..

Thomas paine is only upset because we have moved our families all the way across the country to be here and help ron paul win this state. we have been doing a LOT of good here and im sure ANYONE in NH will tell you that.

NOT ONLY THAT but your telling me you guys can donate to send flowers to EFFING TRAITORS in the media, but you can't spare 5 friggin dollars to help house, and get volunteers on the ground,

if you can't afford it, or refuse to donate FINE, but for gods sakes please don't discourage others from doing so...final note I had to leave my 5 year old in missouri because of school, AS of now, i don't have enough to go back for christmas we are doing everything we can up here and we appreciate those who support us, and thanks to everyone who has made this happen

PS Trevor Lyman (nov 5th website creator) is the creator of this site... not Vijay (he had nothing to do with the creation FYI)

PPS THESE DONATIONS WILL NOT GO TO THE CAMPAIGN THEY WILL GO TO OPERATION LIVE FREE OR DIE (www.operationlivefreeordie.com)

Roxi
11-30-2007, 09:26 PM
I really wish you people would get your facts straight before you go trying to ruin what could be a really good thing.

FIRST of all, Operation Live Free Or die volunteers are already in NH, myself and Thomas paine's included... My boyfriend and I quit our jobs, gave up our house, and drove 2000 miles to be here, we are helping house 10 other volunteers as well. We have been going door to door with addresses and scripts from the official HQ here in concord. Tomorrow, the creator of OFLD, Vijay, and nearly 100 other volunteers from all over the country will be here to canvass in 20 degree weather for 7 hours, plus the people already here, we may end up with over 250 people canvassing tomorrow... RON PAUL himself is coming by to say thank you..

Thomas paine is only upset because we have moved our families all the way across the country to be here and help ron paul win this state. we have been doing a LOT of good here and im sure ANYONE in NH will tell you that.

NOT ONLY THAT but your telling me you guys can donate to send flowers to EFFING TRAITORS in the media, but you can't spare 5 friggin dollars to help house, and get volunteers on the ground,

if you can't afford it, or refuse to donate FINE, but for gods sakes please don't discourage others from doing so...final note I had to leave my 5 year old in missouri because of school, AS of now, i don't have enough to go back for christmas we are doing everything we can up here and we appreciate those who support us, and thanks to everyone who has made this happen

PS Trevor Lyman (nov 5th website creator) is the creator of this site... not Vijay (he had nothing to do with the creation FYI)

PPS THESE DONATIONS WILL NOT GO TO THE CAMPAIGN THEY WILL GO TO OPERATION LIVE FREE OR DIE (www.operationlivefreeordie.com)

Spirit of '76
11-30-2007, 09:45 PM

You guys are awesome. I'm in.

Eric23
11-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Just donate when you can guys.

Thomas_Paine
11-30-2007, 09:49 PM
We invite all Ron Paul supporters to donate $5 (or as much as you can) to the Operation Live Free or Die project on December 5th. This IS NOT going to the official campaign. This is a grassroots effort to get enough volunteers in NH to complete the massive task of canvassing the state. Funds will be used to provide crucial housing and travel expenses for volunteers who can not afford the expense but are willing to come to NH to win the primary. Our target is $100,000, at this time we have $8,000+. If everyone signed up for the Teaparty gives a few dollars we can achieve this goal. Disregard the previous thread on this topic which did not properly explain the details.

(please read these sites before you post, thank you)

Subscribe here to make your donation on the 5th:
www.fiveforfreedom.com

and

Details about this Amazing project
www.operationlivefreeordie.com

(my testimonial)

As an early bird with OLFOD I can personally attest, we are already making a lot of headway here. We have already finished the town of Exeter and are working on Portsmouth, tomorrow a flood of volunteers will be canvassing Manchester. With enough volunteers going door to door I am absolutely convinced that we can win the State of NH for Dr. Paul. This is a practical and solid project to start the avalanche to win the nomination.

EricRAlbrecht
11-30-2007, 10:03 PM
I think this is a great idea to support the Folks with Live Free or die.

Im gonna chip in.

runderwo
11-30-2007, 10:29 PM
You guys are awesome. I'm in.

Agreed. Roxi and Jay are two of the most awesome people on this entire planet, and your money is well spent with them. I would endorse them, but I have to remain neutral in my role as meetup organizer. :D

I think the haters are spending $5 worth of time just kvetching about this.

max
11-30-2007, 11:48 PM
This kid is one of the hero's of our movement...and he's not even born in USA.

He is sharp cookie who has put together a great project. He quit his job at Google for us!!!

We gotta help him with what he's doing in NH. He's only asking for $5 but I pledged $25....Check it out.

theantirobot
11-30-2007, 11:54 PM
That kid should hook me up with his old job.

ronpaulyourmom
11-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Pledged.

Roxi
11-30-2007, 11:57 PM
thank you max, you are a true patriot.... there are a lot of us who have given up A LOT for this project, and every day that im here i believe in it more and more.

if people could only see what ground we are actually covering up here.... hell even RON himself is grateful, and is coming tomorrow night to say thanks personally

American
11-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Absolutely pledged!!

Who is this guy, is he on this forum?

angrydragon
12-01-2007, 12:00 AM
42:31 at http://youtube.com/watch?v=yCM_wQy4YVg

Lord Xar
12-01-2007, 12:01 AM
pledged

xexkxex
12-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Done and done.

wfd40
12-01-2007, 12:11 AM
pledged...

and definitely thinking of heading up to NH now to help out

PatriotOne
12-01-2007, 12:18 AM
thank you max, you are a true patriot.... there are a lot of us who have given up A LOT for this project, and every day that im here i believe in it more and more.

if people could only see what ground we are actually covering up here.... hell even RON himself is grateful, and is coming tomorrow night to say thanks personally

Hey Rox. Does this fund go to help all the volunteers? I was just noticing you had a chip in listed on your site also.

I think it would be a good idea for the fiveforfreedom site to let us see what the goal is and how much has been pledged so we can meet the minimum goal. This is sooooooo worthy of our attention.

transistor
12-01-2007, 12:21 AM
pledged for sure

austin356
12-01-2007, 12:23 AM
no only did I pledge, I think I might go!!

Roxi
12-01-2007, 12:32 AM
I agree this thing got way out of hand with a simple misunderstanding, and maybe Thomas_paine jumped the gun a little bit emotionally, but i have seen this person come all the way from arizona, provide the house in HB NH for 10 volunteers, feed and support the majority of the expenses the volunteers that are here, get up at 7 am EVERY MORNING 7 days a week to knock on doors, keeping people motivated. SEVERAL OF US COULD NOT BE HERE WITHOUT THEM... NO ONE has worked harder in this, or put more money into this project than Thomas_Paine

SO i personally feel his emotional outburst was understandable and should be forgotten and forgiven

I have met SOOO many people in the last couple of weeks that are working their BUTTS off each in their own ways to win NH... I truly believe if we keep this effort up for the next month Ron Paul will take NH in a LANDSLIDE, and I know others here, who have been out on the streets talking to hundreds of people PER DAY who share that belief

BUT we are personally running out of money, and there are more people coming to take care of their accomodations and such

PLEASE PLEASE if you can't donate 5 dollars on the 5th at least consider convincing someone else to do so

some of you couldn't know how much we truly appreciate ANY DONATION

Cardinal Red
12-01-2007, 12:34 AM
We are going to have plenty of $ (more than any other Republican) -- What we need are boots on the ground.

coboman
12-01-2007, 12:57 AM
I suggest to close this thread, and start a new one that explains clearly this effort, and doesn't get anyone pumped up about a pre/teaparty moeybomb.

This is a great effort that must be supported, and explained in the right way.

princessredtights
12-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Vijay is such a cutie! (hubba hubba;))

Tonight, our group had a "send off" for one of our members who quit his job and is going to NH for 6 weeks. He leaves on Monday!

We have another 2 members going for shorter periods of time :D

coboman
12-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Go, this effort is great.

I ask the mods to change the sticky of "Operation Live Free or Die is AIRBORN" (which is now old), to this thread asking for everyone's support.

TheIndependent
12-01-2007, 01:16 AM
Donation incoming! :)

qsecofr
12-01-2007, 01:26 AM
How cool is this, I remember seeing you in one of the first video's I saw of Ron at the Google event. I was very impressed then and am even more impressed now, pledged and pledged.

Exarel
12-01-2007, 01:31 AM
It gives an error when i try to pledge

Chomsky
12-01-2007, 01:35 AM
I would love to go but I'm trying to work out housing, I hope they are serious about getting some house sharing programs set up, I said I could give $100 a week for housing, I hope that will be enough. I know I'm a poor college student, I'm done with finals on the 10th and hope to leave Wisconsin for NH that day and not return until the thing is over.

steph3n
12-01-2007, 02:15 AM
I don't think I can come since the primary is so early :(

However I am seriously considering the free state project within 24 months I will be 100% debt free and ready to make such a move, NH is an awesome state I love the nature there :)

amonasro
12-01-2007, 02:18 AM
definitely :D

Man from La Mancha
12-01-2007, 02:19 AM
I pedged

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1539/blackwsmalldv3.gif (teaparty07.com)ronpaulblimp.com...donate both

Mark
12-01-2007, 02:43 AM
pledged

Roxi
12-01-2007, 03:31 AM
Quote:

Hey Rox. Does this fund go to help all the volunteers? I was just noticing you had a chip in listed on your site also.

vijay's chip in mostly goes to housing and getting people here (i personally am not completely sure what all the plans are for that money, and no one else besides vijay does know that info... HOWEVER he has kept his word on everything he has ever told us, and I have absolutely no doubt that each penny donated to his fund will be spent well.

laura and wes (user thomas_paine) has personally put out a LOT of money out of their pockets to help fund this, including providing the majority of the household supplies for the people that stay in our house.... we have put in almost every penny we have as well.

PLEASE check out http://www.ronpaultulsa.com/NH to see what we have been up to and you can check out www.youtube.com/worldnaut to see even more videos, AND check back with the fiveforfreedom site soon for a special video from us, for the event.

ANY funds donated to mine or laura and wes's chip in will pay for gas for canvassing, rent, bills, food and supplies for volunteers

ALSO: if you can't or don't want to send money we could also REALLY use care packages... lord xar has graciously donated what we need for materials so items like, food, batteries (mostly AA and AAA) toilet paper, or paper towels, coffee (we go through a LOT) blankets, air mattresses, pillows, gift cards to walmart or other stores, ANY household items (basically stuff you keep around your own house) Gas station cards (exxon or shell or citgo preferrably) crafts or small gifts for the kids (see tots4paul video on my player @ ronpaultulsa.com/NH) OR anything else you can think of that i didn't

PM me for addy to send items

Thanks for everything guys!

I would love to go but I'm trying to work out housing, I hope they are serious about getting some house sharing programs set up, I said I could give $100 a week for housing, I hope that will be enough. I know I'm a poor college student, I'm done with finals on the 10th and hope to leave Wisconsin for NH that day and not return until the thing is over. please come, i cant guarantee you anything other than a place on a couch or floorspace, but im sure it will be better than that, and you have a place to stay in a heated house, with food I also know several people with rooms for rent for around that price

rrcamp
12-01-2007, 03:37 AM
Just threw in... bump

LibertyEagle
12-01-2007, 04:03 AM
Pledged.

Roxi
12-01-2007, 04:05 AM
NO NO you guys ROCK!!!

we might be doing the legwork BUT we could NEVER be doing it without generous people like you guys

I FRIGGIN LOVE RON PAUL SUPPORTERS!

Roxi
12-01-2007, 04:08 AM
OH YEAH... .CHECK THIS OUT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9X5yWWlb2U

Roxi
12-01-2007, 04:10 AM
A VIDEO about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9X5yWWlb2U

jrich4rpaul
12-01-2007, 04:14 AM
I'm not in support of any more money bombs between now and the 16th, but 5 bucks for New Hampshire, I'll do! :D

Very good idea for a very small but effective boost. You have my support.

Ann Kobialka
12-01-2007, 06:02 AM
I'm in for what ever tips I make today Roxie you guys are great Ann

walt
12-01-2007, 06:23 AM
The guy used to work at Google, big whoop. There are many, many, many more worthy causes and many, many, many people in bigger need.

austin356
12-01-2007, 06:26 AM
The guy used to work at Google, big whoop. There are many, many, many more worthy causes and many, many, many people in bigger need.

Crappy post.

walt
12-01-2007, 06:28 AM
Crappy post.

crappier cause.

Kingfisher
12-01-2007, 06:41 AM

If you dont like the cause dont donate.

voytechs
12-01-2007, 06:51 AM
Don't pledge, but chipin!!

Here is the link:

h ttp://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/donate.html

voytechs
12-01-2007, 06:56 AM
Over the spending limit on paypal any one have a contact address to Vijay Boyapati? I'd like to send him a check. I don't see a contact link or address to send the check to on their website.

I don't have a checking account connected to my paypal account and they have a spending limit on how much you can spend using credit cards without a checking account connected. Greedy jerks that they are. I used to have my checking account connected until I've read about all the nighmares people had with paypal and then my ebay account was hacked. I said, no way I'm leaving my checking account connected up.

voytechs
12-01-2007, 06:59 AM
crappier cause.

I don't believe what I'm seeing here! Vijay Boyapati just dedicated his life to promote Ron Paul and you have shit to say about him! Thats despicable!!!!!

PatriotOne
12-01-2007, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the clarifications Rox and I love reading your blog. I'll be throwing something your way real soon :).

misconstrued
12-01-2007, 07:27 AM

Lame.

The point is not he worked at Google. The point is he had a good job and he is making big sacrifices to help the cause.

I'm on board.

KewlRonduderules
12-01-2007, 07:33 AM
pledged.

do we have one of these for Iowa.

OferNave
12-01-2007, 07:42 AM
I just pledged, but I'll throw in more than $5 when the time comes.

Also, it's taking time for money to go through the OLFD project to the people already on the ground, so if you want to help the early movers, donate now directly to the following chip-ins:

LAURA AND WES:http://newhampshireorbust.chipin.com/operation-live-free-or-die
ROXI AND JAY: http://tulsa2nh.chipin.com/trip-to-new-hampshire-ron-paulin-till-we-drop

Taken from this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=43682

These folks are here, NOW, working their asses off every day, and need some financial assistance ASAP to keep doing their thing.

user
12-01-2007, 08:18 AM
What the hell is wrong with walt? I'm not a big fan of Google either but that's not the point here.

Sakimoto
12-01-2007, 08:29 AM
This guy is a great supporter. Of course I'll pledge five bucks to help him promote Ron Paul in New Hampshire.... :)

walt
12-01-2007, 08:42 AM
If you dont like the cause dont donate.

There are much higher priorities. Peopel need to focus on things that convert actual voters. This fails that test. (end)

walt
12-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Lame.

The point is not he worked at Google. The point is he had a good job and he is making big sacrifices to help the cause.

I'm on board.

Lame is the millions of people who have lost jobs involuntarily after 9/11 and have never fully recovered from it.

Ron's platform of libertatianism implies that those in society with he most need will get help, if this is how it will work, I don't think it will work at all. :(

angelatc
12-01-2007, 08:50 AM
What the hell is wrong with walt? I'm not a big fan of Google either but that's not the point here.

Just use "ignore user" and your life will be a happier place.

Sematary
12-01-2007, 09:08 AM
I can't believe, even on THESE forums, that this drive isn't getting more notice:

My name is Vijay Boyapati and I'm the director of Operation Live Free or Die, a grassroots movement to help ensure that Dr Paul wins the Republican nomination in the State of New Hampshire. You may remember me from the talk Dr Paul gave at Google (skip to 42:31, that's me).

Today we face a matter of utmost urgency in our campaign to get Dr Paul elected as President of the United States.

We are just weeks away from the New Hampshire primary, which is the first and most important primary in the election. The New Hampshire primary is extremely important in the Presidential election because it sends a message to the other states about who the leading candidate is. We cannot afford anything but a super strong result in that first primary, or all may be lost.

So I ask for your help. We need volunteers to come to New Hampshire in the days and weeks before the primary to assist in canvassing the entire state.. Together we raised 4.2 million dollars in 24 hours on November 5th, in a money bomb that shocked the media and the country. Now we need to shock the country with a volunteer bomb.

If you are able to come to New Hampshire, I urge you to sign up to volunteer:
http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/volunteer.html

If you are unable to come, I ask that you pledge $5 for freedom on December 5th, to help the grassroots movement in New Hampshire house volunteers
who will be flocking to the state from all over our Republic. The number of volunteers we can bring to New Hampshire will be directly related to
how much we can raise to house those volunteers.
http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/donate.html

With your help, we can bring enough volunteers so that we can reach out to every single citizen in New Hampshire and share with them why
Dr Paul's message is most compatible with the principles of their state - the Live Free or Die state.

sincerely,
Vijay Boyapati, Director of Operation Live Free or Die.

NOW COME ON!!!
291 and they're trying for 20,000?
WE can do better than that. There is no reason every single person on this board cannot sign up for or give to this worthy cause. THIS GUY DID SOMETHING MOST OF US WOULD NEVER DO - He quit his job and started this project to win NH - so give him some love folks. He should be at 5000 by the end of the day!

T206
12-01-2007, 09:36 AM
bump....whos next?

Your contribution to Housing volunteers in NH has been processed via PayPal:

ChipIn Event Title: Housing volunteers in NH
ChipIn Event Organizer: Operation Live Free or Die (vijayb@seattleliberty.com)
Transaction ID: d04a148929b5fcfb
Contribution Amount: $35.00
Contribution Date: December 1, 2007 3:30 PM GMT

Sematary
12-01-2007, 09:45 AM
bump....whos next?

Oh - you already gave. Not a bad idea but I think they are looking for pledges.

bolidew
12-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Good course.

Sematary
12-01-2007, 10:03 AM
If you've pledged, please post it here. Do you guys want to win NH or not?
And don't forget - Contact the organizers or your meetups and ask them to disseminate the message.

LibertyEagle
12-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Pledged last night.

BillyDkid
12-01-2007, 10:39 AM
12/1/2007
Receipt ID 382464bbeb271423
Paid By: Douglas Carkuff (lcarkuff@stny.rr.com)
For: Housing volunteers in NH
Method: PayPal (lcarkuff@stny.rr.com)
Total: $10.00

This receipt confirms that you authorized a payment to Operation Live Free or Die for the event Housing volunteers in NH. Should you have questions regarding this transaction, please visit our FAQ or contact us at contact.chipin.com.

disciple
12-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Bump.

M.Bellmore
12-01-2007, 10:45 AM
This email confirms that you have paid Operation Live Free or Die PAC $25.00 USD using PayPal.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *OPERATIONLI".

Receipt Number: 3419-3492-3322-6752

Convert
12-01-2007, 10:46 AM

Transaction ID: f4cbb42dfbfce447
Contribution Amount: $25.00
Contribution Date: December 1, 2007 4:38 PM GMT

Dan Klaus
12-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Pledging...I think you guys are awesome...thank you so much for all you are doing to help get RP elected...

UCFGavin
12-01-2007, 11:23 AM
pledging as well

the guy is a true patriot

ronpaulitician
12-01-2007, 11:27 AM
Pledged, and will most likely donate $25.

Bergie Bergeron
12-01-2007, 12:43 PM
bump

derdy
12-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Just donated $10 and I'm down for $5 for Freedom

mconder
12-01-2007, 01:04 PM
OPERATION LIVE FREE OR DIE is one of the most worthy initiatives being undertaken at the moment. If you can't travel there in person, send the $5.

There are friends of mine who have left everything they have recently and moved from Arizona to New Hampshire to be apart of this. These people really have put their sacred honor and personal fortunes on the line. $5 is nothing to help such a valiant effort!!!

misconstrued
12-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Lame is the millions of people who have lost jobs involuntarily after 9/11 and have never fully recovered from it.

How does this drive hurt them?

Ron's platform of libertatianism implies that those in society with he most need will get help, if this is how it will work, I don't think it will work at all. :(

If you think they need help then take the initiative and start campaign to help these people. That's how libertarianism is meant to work...

joshuastjohn
12-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Pledged. This one is a no-brainer.

RonPaulJunkie
12-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Just sent $10 to cover one of the people who didn't donate.

kmj.ronpaul
12-01-2007, 03:05 PM
I donated $50.

Question: what is the purpose of asking people to "pledge" to donate at a later date, rather than asking for donations right now? Seems like they would need the money asap...

Cowlesy
12-01-2007, 03:23 PM
I'm so confused with all these different chip-ins, pledges etc. Maybe I just have ADHD, I don't know.

I do however know that this Roxy gal is the real deal and is up there knocking on doors which I think is extremely admirable compounded by the large personal sacrifice to make a very large life decision to temporarily relocate to NH.

So here is my $5.00 multiplied by 40 to cover all the whiners and non-believers in the Ron Paul Revolution. Give'm hell Roxy and crew.

ransaction ID: 0JB38312D50870720
Item Price: $200.00 USD
Total: $200.00 USD
Order Description: Contribution to Trip To New Hampshire - Ron Paulin till we Drop! by www.ronpaultulsa.com (liquidbasement@gmail.com)
Buyer: cowlesy

EvilEngineer
12-01-2007, 03:59 PM
pledged: I'm in for $10

Eric21ND
12-01-2007, 04:30 PM
We must win NH. That takes boots on the ground and people willing to go door to door in the cold. This should be our #1 priority right now.

I'll help you guys busting your butt in NH.

JenaS62
12-01-2007, 05:18 PM
I pledged my $5. I spend more than that each day on much less important crap! Good luck!

walt
12-01-2007, 05:19 PM
this be bad English...

"My name is Vijay Boyapati and I'm the director of Operation Live Free or Die, a grassroots movement to help ensure that Dr Paul wins the Republican nomination in the State of New Hampshire."

You don't win a nomination in the State of New Hampshire...

CurtisLow
12-01-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm in for $5.76

OferNave
12-01-2007, 10:05 PM
I do however know that this Roxy gal is the real deal and is up there knocking on doors which I think is extremely admirable compounded by the large personal sacrifice to make a very large life decision to temporarily relocate to NH.

So here is my $5.00 multiplied by 40 to cover all the whiners and non-believers in the Ron Paul Revolution. Give'm hell Roxy and crew.

That's the way to do it! You rock.

Hey - if you're a doubter, I live in NH, I've met these people, and they're doing exactly what they say - and putting the native activists to shame with their nonstopedness. We can't keep up. :)

OferNave
12-02-2007, 04:18 PM
ok, last bump from me

BiPolarBear
12-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Just sent my $10. Five for me and five for Walt. :D

Quit yer bitchin'! :p

BiPolarBear
12-02-2007, 04:50 PM
There are much higher priorities. Peopel need to focus on things that convert actual voters. This fails that test. (end)

So people going door to door in New Hampshire for Ron Paul won't get more voters? Everything you says fails a LOGIC test.

AFTFNJ
12-02-2007, 06:02 PM
10 FRNS sent

Liberty Star
12-02-2007, 06:13 PM

Looks like a great project these guys have undertaken given importance of NH to set the tempo at the beginning. Keep up the great work guys.

Does anyone know if donation to this Live Free PAC adds to any donation made to official RP campaign for the sake of figuring out max limits per election cycle?

newmedia4ron
12-02-2007, 07:15 PM
bump

AFTFNJ
12-02-2007, 11:35 PM
BUMP

CHIPIN FOR BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN THE MOST IMPORTANT STATE NH!!!!

http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/donate.html

ForLibertyFight
12-02-2007, 11:51 PM
bump

OptionsTrader
12-02-2007, 11:53 PM
Great idea.

jake
12-02-2007, 11:55 PM
this is HUGE, just huge

Goal : 20,000 pledges

if the Grassroots can step up for this, it's pretty sad :(

Shak
12-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Great Idea! I'm going to tell some people at school about this tomorrow (those that think $100 donation is too much for Dec 16th). Definitely going to pledge $5+ on Dec. 5th.

ssforronpaul
12-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Hope everyone helps you reach the goal.

ss

Roxi
12-03-2007, 02:39 AM

WHAT????????????

I have noticed your posts many times and have always gotten a good impression from them. I am very confused about the opposition you feel to the five for freedom fundraiser.

so let me explain exactly what we are doing here and hopefully you will see the importance of this mission.

the house Im staying in houses 10 volunteers. These volunteers get up early every morning 7 days a week. we have official packets from HQ with the names and addresses of "likely republican voters" and they include Maps to help us out. We walk to each door on our list and we have an official script HQ wants us to use. The purpose of this is to get the people who vote EVERY SINGLE YEAR in the republican primary to vote for RP in this one. So we ID the voter, then tell them why we are there and leave info about ron paul. not just drop off a slim jim, but provide them with pleny of materials. (we get rid of at least 20 yard signs a day)

we also catch the people out walking their dogs, checking the mail, etc... anyone we see we tell them what we are doing. and let me tell you... when i tell people i DROVE from oklahoma to walk to their door and give them that flyer they are not only in shock, but IMPRESSED at our dedication. some of them did this when they were younger, and are tickled pink knowing young people are still dedicated to the cause. It gets dark around 4:15 so we can't canvass after dark (I did on saturday because i had 4 houses left in my packet and wanted to get them finished, and got the cops called as a result) SO after dark we either do sign waves in rush hour traffic or spend a few hours canvassing businesses.. FOR EXAMPLE, Jay and I went to barnes and noble... we went to the gun section and put gun owners slim jims in each book... we went to the health and medical sections and put health freedom flyers in every book.... we went to the current affairs section and put appropriate slim jims in each book... and the reason I think that is beneficial is the people who go to places like B&N are the people who already research and read... more likely to look up RP on their own... and its nice to leave free bookmarks right?

After we are done we come home and brainstorm, work on RP stuff on the internet, fold flyers, put together RP INFO packages... map out our canvassing route, watch RP related videos, read the daily news on RP, etc... I would also like to add the average temp up here is around 30 in the day and 15-20 in the evenings. Right now we are having a snowstorm and It will not stop us from knocking on doors in the morning. Some of us go to bed early and wake up at 7, some of us take evening naps and wake up at 2 am... we all get along great and we work together as a team getting things done.

these are just some of the things we do, I can't tell you how important what we are doing is... There are 10 supporters in this house. there are 400 more coming for sure. the $5 donation will help, house, feed, transport, and take care of these volunteers that are here and the ones that are coming. I convert undecided voters every day, the others do too... some people are just confused on his issues, one older lady said, i love ron paul and i wanted to vote for him but he wants to take away social security. It didn't take 5 minutes to explain to her what the real story was and when she shut her door, she was a Ron Paul Primary voter!

I just can't imagine what someone's mindset would have to be to believe this isn't a good cause. or a worthwhile one. I have given up so much to be here, and I wholeheartedly believe what we are doing will guarantee RP the win in NH

sorry for the long post but i thought you should know the specifics..

PS if there are small instances of "bad english" on the website.... Vijay IS NOT ORIGINIALLY FROM HERE so please forgive the occasional mis statements like this one.... i will mention this particular one to him though :D

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-03-2007, 02:48 AM
Thanks Roxi.
Great post.

steph3n
12-03-2007, 03:04 AM
I have a question on the sticky thread but not sure anyone will see it!

It looks like the nearest airport that American Airlines serves is BOSTON

I would like to fly up either Dec 31 or Jan 5th and stay will Jan 9th, how do i go about getting from BOSTON to NH?

I have a ticket on hold for 24 for both of these dates.
Feel free to PM me if you have info that may be needed.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-03-2007, 03:17 AM
how many volunteers are in NH? Only 10?

Man from La Mancha
12-03-2007, 03:23 AM
WHAT????????????
sorry for the long post but i thought you should know the specifics..

:DThanks for the update.:)

usmcZ
12-03-2007, 03:26 AM
i'm in also

AFTFNJ
12-03-2007, 08:40 AM
how many volunteers are in NH? Only 10?

I think they are around 350 - 400 there ATM.

Thomas_Paine
12-03-2007, 11:13 AM
this be bad English...

"My name is Vijay Boyapati and I'm the director of Operation Live Free or Die, a grassroots movement to help ensure that Dr Paul wins the Republican nomination in the State of New Hampshire."

You don't win a nomination in the State of New Hampshire...

So what are you trying to say Walt?

Vijay isn't qualified to organize this project?

We don't need to win New Hampshire?

What other state should receive more attention than the 1st Primary with the most support for Dr. Paul's philosophy?

Canvassing is necessary to win this state, once we win here our numbers will shoot through the roof around the country, just like it did for Buchanan in 96. Nothing will give this campaign a better chance of winning the nomination that winning the State of NH.

Thomas_Paine
12-03-2007, 11:30 AM
I have a question on the sticky thread but not sure anyone will see it!

I would like to fly up either Dec 31 or Jan 5th and stay will Jan 9th, how do i go about getting from BOSTON to NH?

I have a ticket on hold for 24 for both of these dates.
Feel free to PM me if you have info that may be needed.

we will come get you.... BUT check southwest they have a hub in manchester... if you already have a ticket though, we will come get you from boston...

jgmaynard
12-03-2007, 11:34 AM

I am pretty sure AA goes to Manchester - try the airport code MHT. Why does it have to be AA?

You can get close to NH on Boston's subway. Someone could probably pick you up from there.

Hope that helps.

JM

Roxi
12-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Over the spending limit on paypal any one have a contact address to Vijay Boyapati? I'd like to send him a check. I don't see a contact link or address to send the check to on their website.

I don't have a checking account connected to my paypal account and they have a spending limit on how much you can spend using credit cards without a checking account connected. Greedy jerks that they are. I used to have my checking account connected until I've read about all the nighmares people had with paypal and then my ebay account was hacked. I said, no way I'm leaving my checking account connected up.

please make checks payable to

Operation Live Free or Die PAC,

address:

100 White Pine Lane

Manchester, NH 03102

kern802
12-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Pledged.

steph3n
12-03-2007, 12:52 PM
I am pretty sure AA goes to Manchester - try the airport code MHT. Why does it have to be AA?

You can get close to NH on Boston's subway. Someone could probably pick you up from there.

Hope that helps.

JM

I will look at MHT, I am in a small town only having AA or continental service, I know continental is big up there in NJ so they may serve a small airport.

steph3n
12-03-2007, 12:54 PM
we will come get you.... BUT check southwest they have a hub in manchester... if you already have a ticket though, we will come get you from boston...

No southwest within 100 miles of me :(

I have about decided to drive and just have my car there continental serves MHT but it is over $600 for the ticket.

Liberty Star
12-03-2007, 03:29 PM
please make checks payable to

Operation Live Free or Die PAC,

address:

100 White Pine Lane

Manchester, NH 03102

Do these count towards max limit for donation made to official RP campaign or donation to PAC has its own separate limit, anyone knows?

Roxi
12-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Do these count towards max limit for donation made to official RP campaign or donation to PAC has its own separate limit, anyone knows?

a donation to a PAC which does not have ANY money going directly to the campaign does not count toward your 2300 dollar limit.

if we were fundraising, or sending any of the donations to the campaign, yes it would count but because we aren't (we are providing housing and provisions for volunteers) it doesn't count

Convert
12-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Bump.

me3
12-03-2007, 10:18 PM

BUMP!

Exarel
12-03-2007, 10:46 PM

Everything you guys are doing there is very awesome. There is absolutely no reason *everyone* shouldn't donate to you guys, you are on the frontlines fighting for us :)

Convert
12-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Bump! :)

Vendico
12-04-2007, 08:05 PM
I'll donate.

rooteroa
12-04-2007, 08:08 PM
im going to donate, thanks for the work you all are doing! i might come up in early january

krott5333
12-04-2007, 08:34 PM
im signed up!

krott5333
12-04-2007, 08:35 PM
where do I donate?

xexkxex
12-05-2007, 01:54 AM
Today is the day.

Got my e-mail reminder.

Fulfilled my pledge.

No worries. :D

Chibioz
12-05-2007, 02:09 AM
Donated to this fine cause

mavtek
12-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Awesome! donated $20!

tsetsefly
12-05-2007, 02:18 AM
was signed up and donated 10... have to save for tea party!

Exarel
12-05-2007, 02:20 AM
Donated. Bump. Keep up the good fight!

afmatt
12-05-2007, 02:39 AM
donated $15 - bump. Go get em guys!

rrcamp
12-05-2007, 02:40 AM
Bought a $10 bump ;-)

OferNave
12-05-2007, 02:52 AM
Was signed up, and donated $100. These guys rock! Small price to pay for a tireless army.

tsetsefly
12-05-2007, 06:37 AM
bump

Brian in Maryland
12-05-2007, 07:18 AM
Great work! People have sacrificed a lot to do this. I just chipped in $10. I wish it could be more.

Real_CaGeD
12-05-2007, 07:20 AM
Your Receipt
ChipIn Event Title:Housing volunteers in NH
ChipIn Event Organizer:Operation Live Free or Die (vijayb@seattleliberty.com)
Transaction ID:678634c64acded9d
Contribution Amount:$5.00
Contribution Date:December 5, 2007 1:09 PM GMT

Should you have any questions regarding this contribution, contact us by going to http://contact.chipin.com.
Thank you for using ChipIn - the easy way to collect money.
Did this end up in your spam/junk/bulk folder? Add friends@chipin.com
to your address book to ensure that you receive emails from us.
© 2006 ChipIn. All Rights Reserved.

JenaS62
12-05-2007, 07:36 AM
I've been trying to donate all morning and I keep getting a message that says "cannot accept any money right now". Strange.

KewlRonduderules
12-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Yup, I got the same thing. I wonder if somebody complained...

HippyChimp
12-05-2007, 08:30 AM
I've been trying to donate all morning and I keep getting a message that says "cannot accept any money right now". Strange.ditto

robert4rp08
12-05-2007, 08:40 AM
ditto

ditto

JenaS62
12-05-2007, 08:46 AM
yep - it's still not allowing me to donate. Very frustrating!

lew
12-05-2007, 08:49 AM
ditto, I'm trying to donate but it won't let me

dsentell
12-05-2007, 08:57 AM
ditto, I'm trying to donate but it won't let me

Same here :confused: :confused:

Spirit of '76
12-05-2007, 09:41 AM
I just donated $20 with no problems.

Thomas_Paine
12-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Paypal has been causing us problems all morning but we are good to go now!!! Please go to www.operationlivefreeordie.com/donate and GIVE YOUR MONEY TO WIN NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!

Minuteman
12-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Its working now, just got my donation through. Maybe there was to many donations going through earlier all at the same time.

buck000
12-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Please go to www.operationlivefreeordie.com/donate.html and GIVE YOUR MONEY TO WIN NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!

Corrected the URL in the quote above.

I'm in for a few bucks. Good luck on this!

steph3n
12-05-2007, 09:52 AM
I am heading to NH on Christmas day as soon as done visiting family!!!

I will be taking my sister, and she will be flying back from Manchester on the 8th of Jan. I am so ready to get out there I wish I could come sooner.

I am thankful for all giving because it helps us have a place to stay :D

I am paying for my sisters one way airfare return so she can make it back to college in time, if you feel generous and want to help out:
http://nhreturnolfdstephen.chipin.com/nh-return-airfare

I put it on my credit card for now :)

tsetsefly
12-05-2007, 11:30 AM
bump, the tracker seems to be down...

steph3n
12-05-2007, 11:40 AM
bump, the tracker seems to be down...

looks like chipin is down, my widget isn't working either and I just made it.

EricRAlbrecht
12-05-2007, 12:01 PM
$10 done

steph3n
12-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Since we have crashed chipin :)

You can donate to OLFD here via paypal!
vijayb AT gmail.com

I got this directly from the OLFD volunteer operations.

These funds are going to a good cause, housing people like me and HUNDREDS of others!

TooConservative
12-05-2007, 12:09 PM

I donated $10 this morning. We were around 700 donors then and $30000. Now at $34619 with 945 donors.

Come on, folks. Let's invade NH with a Ron Paul Army.

I notice they fixed the website. PayPal/ChipIn hadn't worked for some folks so they fixed it for secure donations. Well, Vijay is a Google engineer. He can do that stuff in his sleep. So if the donation didn't work for you earlier, try again now.

steph3n
12-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Yep using direct to paypal now good work :)

EricRAlbrecht
12-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Bump means donate now!

Thomas_Paine
12-05-2007, 12:24 PM
We need you guys to spread the word about this through myspace and emailing all your friends. We need this money right now! This is so crucial!

steph3n
12-05-2007, 12:40 PM
stop making so many new topics so I don't have to keep bumping to the top :D

angrydragon
12-05-2007, 12:44 PM
It works now.

TheIndependent
12-05-2007, 12:45 PM
I gave $10, and I encourage everyone to make it $10 for freedom. Help these guys and gals out!

TooConservative
12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
I gave $10, and I encourage everyone to make it $10 for freedom. Help these guys and gals out!

I think many people in the first campaign don't realize the importance of fielding an army of volunteers in NH. It is a key test of grassroots dedication and motivation and it does bring in the votes too.

It's a time-honored tradition. Well, it's a tradition anyway. And it does make a big difference in how your candidate is perceived by jaded NH voters and by the media.

Thanks for those reports that the donations buttons are working again.

steph3n
12-05-2007, 01:22 PM
I think many people in the first campaign don't realize the importance of fielding an army of volunteers in NH. It is a key test of grassroots dedication and motivation and it does bring in the votes too.

It's a time-honored tradition. Well, it's a tradition anyway. And it does make a big difference in how your candidate is perceived by jaded NH voters and by the media.

Thanks for those reports that the donations buttons are working again.

bumpity!

Let's go put the army on the ground and win NH!

iloveronpaul
12-05-2007, 01:27 PM
bump

krott5333
12-05-2007, 01:30 PM
bump

krott5333
12-05-2007, 01:32 PM
sent $8

JoshLowry
12-05-2007, 01:41 PM
bump, nice work.

steph3n
12-05-2007, 01:54 PM
already it was to the bottom, bump again and www.fiveforfreedom.com today is the day to give $5 to operation live free or die!!!

steph3n
12-05-2007, 02:09 PM
another bump for freedom

areyou4real
12-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Transaction ID: bb1bc4722a340979
Contribution Amount: $50.00
Contribution Date: December 5, 2007 8:05 PM GMT

Rock the vote!

firebirdnation
12-05-2007, 02:12 PM
In.

archemeedees
12-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Done.

Cleaner44
12-05-2007, 02:25 PM
This is a no-brainer, done!

JenaS62
12-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Finally! I was able to get to the chipin and donate! I was only able to give $5 cause I also gave $25 for the blimp.

steph3n
12-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Finally! I was able to get to the chipin and donate! I was only able to give $5 cause I also gave $25 for the blimp.

not a problem that will buy about a gallon of gas or a little shelter for volunteers :D in multiples it adds up to more votes!!

steph3n
12-05-2007, 03:28 PM
I have to go for a while please someone keep this on the front page of grassroots! This is THE GRASSROOTS we are mobilizing to NH in mass!

EricRAlbrecht
12-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Bump! PLEASE donate!

KewlRonduderules
12-05-2007, 03:43 PM
bump. did my share today. Have you?

:)

tsetsefly
12-05-2007, 03:46 PM
can we get an update on the amount donated?

TooConservative
12-05-2007, 04:12 PM
1005 contributors, $36219 donated. Vijay's goal is $100000 by 12/25.

Let's keep it going. Help our NH volunteers with shelter. These are the folks that the campaign will send door to door and who will man phones and coordinate our get-out-the-vote effort.

JuniorNJ
12-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Just donated $10. Who will match my Five for Freedom @ Five O'clock?

me3
12-05-2007, 04:32 PM
bump

==>> http://www.fiveforfreedom.com <<==

Please donate what you can!

McLane2007
12-05-2007, 04:41 PM

Where can you see how much has been donated?

EricRAlbrecht
12-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Bump

kern802
12-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Donated $10.

TooConservative
12-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Where can you see how much has been donated?

Operation Live Free or Die - Donate (http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/donate.html)

Look down at the bottom for the ChipIn widget. Remember, you have to enable Flash/Javascript to see it. Many of us, including me, disable those features except on sites we trust. Utilities like AdBlocker typically disable them by default and you have to enable them in order to see them.

Now at $36,696 from 1024 donors.

Blowback
12-05-2007, 05:43 PM
I know Vijay. He is cool as hell. I only found out recently he moved to NH.

Help him out if you can.

McLane2007
12-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Operation Live Free or Die - Donate (http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/donate.html)
Look down at the bottom for the ChipIn widget.

See it now thanks. Sent $25

Ritual Magick
12-05-2007, 05:59 PM
I donated today! Every little bit helps! :)

Roxi
12-05-2007, 06:24 PM
were at $37,518

KEEP EM COMING!!!

Liberty Star
12-05-2007, 07:00 PM

Let's keep it going. Help our NH volunteers with shelter. These are the folks that the campaign will send door to door and who will man phones and coordinate our get-out-the-vote effort.

Great job you guys are doing, keep up the great work.

TooConservative
12-05-2007, 07:26 PM
I donated today! Every little bit helps! :)

Great to see a newcomer so positive and getting involved.

Hey, send a little voodoo in the direction of that warmongering crossdressing mayor if you're allowed to do that. Like you said, every little bit helps. ;)

steph3n
12-05-2007, 07:27 PM
BUMP! Let's go guys!

btw posting from my new mobile broadband card that will be used during my trip for both GPS and.....work :(

Maybe will setup an account to stream some video of the drive if someone cares

steph3n
12-05-2007, 07:52 PM
bump again people keep letting it hit the 2nd page but I wont allow it.

DONATE AT:
www.fiveforfreedom.com

steph3n
12-05-2007, 08:20 PM
bump again people keep letting it hit the 2nd page but I wont allow it.

DONATE AT:
www.fiveforfreedom.com

again.....some assistance would be helpful.

kern802
12-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Bump... We've got to win New Hampshire!

steph3n
12-05-2007, 08:40 PM
so many new threads so little time!

Ritual Magick
12-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Great to see a newcomer so positive and getting involved.

Hey, send a little voodoo in the direction of that warmongering crossdressing mayor if you're allowed to do that. Like you said, every little bit helps. ;)

Thanks for noticing that I'm new around here. :) Actually, I've been a lurker for quite some time in these forums while trying to keep up to date on daily information. I figured it was time to register so I could post and join in with the conversations.

As enticing as the voodoo idea sounds, most Pagans believe in the law of karma. I personally don't believe in any negativity towards another (as I believe what we put out into the universe comes back to us 3 fold)... however I will continue to spread the positivity of Ron Paul. Anyway, I believe Giuliani has his own dose of karma coming around soon enough to kick him in the butt. :D

I just recently placed a Ron Paul yard sign in my front yard, put dual Ron Paul bumper stickers on my car, and convinced 2 others to switch party affiliations with me to Republican to be able to vote in our state's primary! I also began the "Pagans for Ron Paul" website (with a link from my website to it as well) to help spread awareness to others who may not have heard of Ron Paul yet. The message of freedom is spreading!

EricRAlbrecht
12-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Bump

Vendico
12-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Donated 10. 5 from me and 5 from my beautiful wife.

evadmurd
12-05-2007, 09:47 PM
//

dsentell
12-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Bump!

blackmouth
12-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Just donated my $5! Support the Troops!

steph3n
12-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Bump lets have a last minute surge!

steph3n
12-05-2007, 10:56 PM
3 min to go!

noztnac
12-05-2007, 11:04 PM
bump

tsetsefly
12-06-2007, 01:36 AM
how is it that only half of the people who pledged donated, come on...

TooConservative
12-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Bump. Now at $38,500 with only 1096 donors.

We need to raise this money for our volunteer army in NH by 12/25. Please ChipIn a few bucks if you can!

TooConservative
12-06-2007, 12:10 PM
I just recently placed a Ron Paul yard sign in my front yard, put dual Ron Paul bumper stickers on my car, and convinced 2 others to switch party affiliations with me to Republican to be able to vote in our state's primary! I also began the "Pagans for Ron Paul" website (with a link from my website to it as well) to help spread awareness to others who may not have heard of Ron Paul yet. The message of freedom is spreading!

Again, welcome.

Sounds to me like you're getting involved. You might check with your Meetup group to make sure that your state party has enough designated delegates for Ron Paul.

We have to have the delegates if we are going to win. Winning the nomination requires that you have pledged delegates available if your candidate gets the number of votes.

This varies by state so each of us needs to check whether there are enough delegates signed up in our state and, if not, the process we need to complete to become a Ron Paul delegate if he wins that state's primary or caucus.

steph3n
12-06-2007, 12:16 PM
:( Why did so many people not give, pledges are getting to be more and more useless.

EricRAlbrecht
12-06-2007, 12:27 PM
:( Why did so many people not give, pledges are getting to be more and more useless.

The chipin was down for half the day. I almost didnt donate because I COULDNT donate.

dmitchell
12-06-2007, 12:44 PM
So how much was raised? I gave $10.

RonPaulFTFW
12-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Im going to try to take off work in the first week of jan and help.

I signed up today :D

steph3n
12-06-2007, 12:50 PM
The chipin was down for half the day. I almost didnt donate because I COULDNT donate.

True I forgot that, I gave the direct paypal address to donate however :D

Janet0116
12-06-2007, 01:19 PM
I pledged, I paid. Bumping for others to be reminded to do the same

Thomas_Paine
12-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Bump, PLEASE DONATE NOW!

Arklatex
12-06-2007, 01:36 PM
$15 mas

TooConservative
12-06-2007, 02:06 PM
how is it that only half of the people who pledged donated, come on...

I, for one, never did pledge because I don't like giving out my email address. Like that's going to save me from spam! LOL.

Anyway, I seem to recall that half of the donors on Nov 5 didn't sign up either. They just donated.

I hope the blimp project isn't detracting from Vijay's project. So many people don't seem to be aware that you normally make a strong showing in NH by having a ground organization that includes bringing in volunteers, especially college students on Christmas vacation, to help your campaign canvass the state thoroughly. The ability to do this is a show of organizational strength by a candidate and how they can mobilize support in a key state.

Thrice
12-06-2007, 02:17 PM
I'll get on this after work.

LibertyEagle
12-06-2007, 02:29 PM
It's around $0.45 cents for a 5 dollar donation.

Then give $25. :)

TooConservative
12-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Then give $25. :)

Personally, I'm willing for the Dragon to contribute $50. :D

bump

steph3n
12-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Bump to 1st page :D

Live Free or Die
12-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Bump, PLEASE DONATE NOW!

We just did! I had problems with PayPal yesterday, so today I drove over to the house and my kids went up to the door and knocked. Trevor came to the door and my kids asked "Can Vijay come out to play?" :D

Trevor said that Vijay was out trying to secure more housing. So the kids welcomed Trevor to NH and handed him $40.00 to help out the volunteers for OLFOD. My son told him he loved all their Ron Paul signs in the windows, then we left so Trevor could get back to work.

TooConservative
12-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the forum, LFOD!

And a bump for Vijay too.

steph3n
12-06-2007, 04:23 PM
ah so Trevor IS STILL in nh :D good news

Live Free or Die
12-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the forum, LFOD!

And a bump for Vijay too.

Thanks! I've been registered since July, I just don't post much. ;)

steph3n: Yep! Trevor is still in NH- I have photographic proof from this afternoon, LOL.

Another :::bump::: for Vijay. My son was beside himself that someone would quit their job (at Google!) to come across the country and campaign for Dr. Paul. Both kids chipped in their allowance money to help these great folks in their endeavors.

TooConservative
12-06-2007, 04:36 PM
So, LFOD, any hot chicks hanging around over at Trevor's and Vijay's place?

Just askin'.

Live Free or Die
12-06-2007, 04:41 PM

Just askin'.

Heh, not unless you count the hawk in a tree at the end of the road. At least it wasn't a chickenhawk.

Just sayin'.

slantedview
12-06-2007, 04:53 PM
vijay, just chipped in and e-mailed the site to all my RP buddies. good luck!!!!!

Roxi
12-06-2007, 05:03 PM

Just askin'.

no but you should definitely ask them about the the freezer explosion incident.... ok ok ill tell you.... they put a bunch of soda in the freezer (not knowing it was a freezer and it DIDN'T look like a freezer) then all night long they kept hearing these booming noises... they thought "damn thats the loudest ice machine ever" then the next day they got a great surprise when they opened the door and like 50 sodas had erupted in the freezer... they took pics, it looked hilarious!

steph3n
12-06-2007, 05:04 PM
no but you should definitely ask them about the the freezer explosion incident.... ok ok ill tell you.... they put a bunch of soda in the freezer (not knowing it was a freezer and it DIDN'T look like a freezer) then all night long they kept hearing these booming noises... they thought "damn thats the loudest ice machine ever" then the next day they got a great surprise when they opened the door and like 50 sodas had erupted in the freezer... they took pics, it looked hilarious!

haha plz post over on the OLFD forums!

TooConservative
12-06-2007, 05:20 PM

50 sodas? I had one blow up last year. I thought I'd never get the icemaker clean again. What a mess! I can't even imagine what 50 cans would do.