Bryan
11-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Just watch it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8wjJieSib0

hard@work
11-30-2007, 10:13 PM

ladyliberty
11-30-2007, 10:28 PM
I can believe they were threatened and intimidated like that! I am with Paul - we want to bring honesty and integrity back to our government! That is what the revolution is ABOUT!

RP4Pres2008
11-30-2007, 10:35 PM
WTF...hurt?

Why did she get threatened like that?

devil21
11-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Considering how much money that straw poll made for the organizers ($20 per ticket x 2200 tickets = $44,000) it's no surprise that she would be threatened with harm if she made a big deal about it. Im sure plenty of that cash is earmarked for the organizers personal bank accounts. I hate shit like this!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Cindy
11-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Bryan,

My husband just registered because he wants to organize doing something about this. He isn't getting the activation e-mail. Can you help with that. His user name is Vee

You know how striking while the iron is hot goes.;)

Thank you!!

yoshimaroka
11-30-2007, 11:07 PM
That's crazy.

Everybody needs to watch the video

Mark
11-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Watch this junk.

Spread it.

Make it VIRAL.

I'll give them a REAL warning of being hurt. There IS a GOD, and you WILL answer for THIS! Count THAT in your Straw Man Poll!

theantirobot
12-01-2007, 12:11 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Corruption_at_a_Florida_Straw_Poll_Romney_Supporte rs_vote_10_times_each

Liberty Star
12-01-2007, 12:15 AM
Just watch it:

Those bastards.

Clearwater rebels, don't let the this dent your passion.
I saw your other youtube videos, a great bunch and crowds. You guys are doing a great job!

Mark
12-01-2007, 12:16 AM
I just sent Sofie a mail for that Tony guys contact info. I want to have a word with him.

LinuxUser269
12-01-2007, 12:38 AM
The crowd at the poll was conservatively 75% RP support. At this same time supporters were sign waving in Pioneer Park and at Macathry Theater also.

Mark
12-01-2007, 02:28 AM
HQ should be contacted about this. This is unacceptable!

Lacrosseus
12-01-2007, 03:49 AM
[QUOTE=Liberty Star;503669]Those bastards.
QUOTE]

That sums it up very well...

Time to raise a little hell!

lapi7
12-01-2007, 04:16 AM
I know that I'm going to get flamed for this...but I really don't care.
Everybody here talks about all of their Ron Paul support but so many of you degrade other people for voicing opposing opinions.

Anyway here it is...flame me if you want to but I don't want to hear you guys crying about this when the time is upon us.
Just because something dosen't seem to be a concern NOW dosen't mean we better not look ahead at a possible and most likely catastrophy!

After watching the blatant fraud in the Clearwater straw poll my main concern is the actual voting machines themselves.

All the Nov 5th's and all the Dec 16th Tea Parties in the world won't mean a thing if the machines are rigged...AND THEY ARE!!! Any suggestions on how to tackle this issue NOW before it's too late

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/11/...26russia.4.php

If the Bush Administration will go through such lengths to "fix" or "rig" an election in Russia, what in God's name do you think he and other technilogically(?) capable people are going to be doing with the Primary Elections and the Caucaus "Voting Machines" here in the US? I really believe that this is an issue that we better start addressing NOW...not screaming about it 2 days before!

Suggestions anyone?

Malakai0
12-01-2007, 05:37 AM
We payed 20 bucks a ticket expecting 1 vote per person. Forget about that specifically even, this is an official state straw poll, is it not supposed to be an honest event? Grassroots spent tons of time and their own money organizing a good showing for this, and a lot of us traveled from all over the area to show our support.

I have to admit this level of corruption really scares me. Like has been said above, if an almost meaningless straw poll is rigged, then what about the elections that matter?

xexkxex
12-01-2007, 05:47 AM
So...what do we do about it? Let's start contacting local news media.

Let it not be said that we did nothing......

voytechs
12-01-2007, 05:52 AM
Ok we need names, telephone numbers and all the facts spelled out.

Secondly I would suggest to anyone talking to any GOP official in the future to have a recorder in your pocket and record the conversation. Intimidation and threats need to be recorded. That also goes for the misleading, confusing or offensive instructions that might be given out. We need to blow this thing wide open with a recorded conversation (camera or audio.)

Lastly, bring a camera into the voting booth and record the screen as you vote. Our voting machines are manual punch machines and I don't get to see the cards.

Mark
12-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Has everyone seen this?

A Ron Paul Supporter THREATENED!!!

PLEASE Watch THIS!! fgs

BeFranklin
12-01-2007, 08:57 AM
So...what do we do about it? Let's start contacting local news media.

Let it not be said that we did nothing......

So lets write a press release saying we dispute the results of the Florida straw poll, what the actual votes were when you count it by voter and not ticket, and that the rules were changed mid-way through.

Lets make it a good press release.

Then lets release it through one of the press release ad agencies. That should cost no more then $400, so if 40 of us will donate $10 a piece, we can do this. I think this is the most efficient way to make this particular complaint.

I will donate $10, will anyone join me?

walt
12-01-2007, 09:09 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Corruption_at_a_Florida_Straw_Poll_Romney_Supporte rs_vote_10_times_each

dugg - hurry up and give it more diggs

lastnymleft
12-02-2007, 03:14 AM
Sofie needs to put these 100 unused tickets up for auction on ebay.

Somebody is $2000 out of pocket. It's only right that some of it be recouped. It'll all probably end up going toward getting Dr Paul elected, from what I can tell of how active the Clearwater meetup is.

Magsec
12-02-2007, 03:59 AM
Someone in line should've shouted "I only have one voting ticket, just like I only have one wife, and that's all I plan on having for the rest of my life!"

Someone would've called 911 to bring a burn unit to the event.