PDA

View Full Version : RUMORS: Feds Massing In 'Vegas To Hammer that Nail?

AuH20
04-20-2014, 05:14 PM
Compliance or Death? The Government way.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: warning for OK fb

Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014 5:37 PM
Subject: warning for OK fb

UPDATE!!!

I'm talking with Jerry right now. He said that a Law Enforcement Officer told him last night that Federal agents are being moved into Las Vegas.

The Officer claimed that there were about 140 agents in the city. Recon
sent in by Jerry found that there are more agents than can be counted!
The hotels are being filled with Federal Agents, Rangers and FBI
arriving in unmarked vehicles. Most of the vehicles are white, some are
black. They are being parked in secure areas and are under lock and key
and some are in back parking as well. So no one can nosing around. Never mind those who may be flying in. They're obviously building up for something. Three guesses what they could be up to. More Patriots are needed out there. Rotation is indeed in place. The Patriots who are
there need all the help they can get in every way possible. It's still
very serious out there. Las Vegas is 80 miles away from the Bundy
property. So maybe an hour a half away. NOT FAR!! If you're planning to
answer to the call, gear up and bring food. They're running a little low right now and Pray, Pray, Pray.

Please share this one like mad!!!

tod evans
04-20-2014, 05:18 PM
???????

WTF?

[edit]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyfTFq9xgMk#t=25
Mega Red Alert! FEDS Prepping Attack? New #BundyRanch Raid Staging With 140 – 240 FEDS In Las Vegas With Bad Intentions According To Source!

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2014/04/mega-red-alert-feds-prepping-attack-new-bundyranch-raid-staging-140-240-feds-in-las-vegas-with-bad-intentions-according-to-source-2448542.html

According to this video just released by Gary Franchi and NextNewsNetwork, they have received a claim that there are now between 140 and 240 FEDS in Las Vegas planning their next attempt to murder the Bundy family and slaughter cattle at Bundy Ranch. This source claims that the FEDS are staying at a Marriott Hotel in Las Vegas, and apparently have VERY BAD intentions. At this time, this claim has not been verified. This report has Harry Reid’s name all over it after he threatened new terror upon the Bundy family days ago. Any Before It’s News readers who are in Las Vegas and able to verify this information, please email pictures/information to Susan Duclos at wakeupamerica.spree@gmail.com.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-20-2014, 05:27 PM
Those turtles must be made out of gold.

GunnyFreedom
04-20-2014, 05:35 PM
if only i didn't have prior commitments on the job.

AuH20
04-20-2014, 05:38 PM
I'm guessing these guys:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cirg/tactical-operations/tactical-operations

Uriel999
04-20-2014, 05:46 PM
I'm guessing these guys:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cirg/tactical-operations/tactical-operations

I guess it is time to go full Ruby Ridge! I wonder if they have Lon Horiuchi on standby to shoot Cliven's wife too?

AuH20
04-20-2014, 05:50 PM
I guess it is time to go full Ruby Ridge! I wonder if they have Lon Horiuchi on standby to shoot Cliven's wife too?

The good news is that they only have 1200 'tactical op' personnel nationwide. If they want to ante up the pot with a show of overwhelming force, then they better get more employees.

tod evans
04-20-2014, 05:52 PM
The good news is that they only have 1200 tactical op personnel nationwide. If they want to ante up the pot with a show of overwhelming force, then they better get more employees.

Gotta wonder how many of those would gun down countrymen for a buck...

I'll wager 1197.......

Uriel999
04-20-2014, 05:53 PM
The good news is that they only have 1200 tacts nationwide. If they want to ante up the pot with a show of overwhelming force, then they better get more employees.

They can just bring along buddies from DHS, BAFTE, DEA, IRS, department of education, USPS, EPA, or any other alphabet slip agency that is packing these days.

FSP-Rebel
04-20-2014, 06:02 PM

AuH20
04-20-2014, 06:49 PM
'Jerry' is USMC Jerry Delemus from the New Hampshire 912 project. This is his wife's blog and where the email was distributed.

http://suedelemus.workorderlive.com/?p=25

http://suedelemus.com/

pcosmar
04-20-2014, 07:23 PM
I would like to think they are not that stupid,, but it is not wise to underestimate the stupidity of the Federal Government bureaucracy.

Uriel999
04-20-2014, 07:28 PM
I would like to think they are not that stupid,, but it is not wise to underestimate the stupidity of the Federal Government bureaucracy.

I am pretty sure they ARE that stupid. and Reid is fuming over the Bundy Ranch.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-20-2014, 07:53 PM
only the government would spend more than a million dollars to try to get a million dollars from somebody

AuH20
04-20-2014, 08:15 PM
only the government would spend more than a million dollars to try to get a million dollars from somebody

They'll spend as much as it takes.

Tod
04-20-2014, 08:17 PM
They'll spend as much as it takes.

...after all, it is not like it is THEIR money.

jkob
04-20-2014, 09:49 PM

It isn't about the money to them, they can't allow someone to challenge their authority which is based 100% on overwhelming force or else the whole criminal enterprise loses it's legitimacy

puppetmaster
04-20-2014, 10:15 PM
It isn't about the money to them, they can't allow someone to challenge their authority which is based 100% on overwhelming force or else the whole criminal enterprise loses it's legitimacy

Especially a slave rebellion.....

belian78
04-20-2014, 10:36 PM
So if they're massing in centralized locations, why isn't that being taken advantage of?

ctiger2
04-20-2014, 10:40 PM
The Reid Family Trust is anxious to acquire that land!

pcosmar
04-20-2014, 10:51 PM
So if they're massing in centralized locations, why isn't that being taken advantage of?

No one on the Bundy side want to start a war.
The Militia are by definition defensive..

If this were not so,,200 BLM mercenaries would have left in body bags.

They are not on the offensive,, but will defend if attacked.

DevilsAdvocate
04-21-2014, 12:07 AM

Woaaaaah there, if you are suggesting what I think you're suggesting, then you don't have a place on this forum.

phill4paul
04-21-2014, 04:28 AM
Woaaaaah there, if you are suggesting what I think you're suggesting, then you don't have a place on this forum.

Ah now, one doesn't need to be violent or even cause property damage to have a little "sport."

http://www.dansmc.com/valvestem_tool.jpg

Barrex
04-21-2014, 06:13 AM
'Jerry' is USMC Jerry Delemus from the New Hampshire 912 project. This is his wife's blog and where the email was distributed.

http://suedelemus.workorderlive.com/?p=25

http://suedelemus.com/

Second link was flagged by my antivirus. Strange.

Tod
04-21-2014, 06:17 AM

so said "DevilsAdvocate" :rolleyes:

People could be protesting around those locations and double as a heads up for the ranch should these thugs head out for a raid.

pcosmar
04-21-2014, 06:57 AM
Second link was flagged by my antivirus. Strange.

Another reason I don't use an anti-virus program..

DevilsAdvocate
04-21-2014, 10:47 PM
so said "DevilsAdvocate" :rolleyes:

People could be protesting around those locations and double as a heads up for the ranch should these thugs head out for a raid.

Haha yeah I've gotta get back into being the true "DevilsAdvocate". Back in the day before I got banned from the DP my stated goal was to introduce "outside points of view" to the conversation, even if I didn't believe them. Since the liberty movement can often be an echo chamber, peoples points of view weren't being challenged, and we got all sorts of bizarre ideas and theories.

It means my stated goal was to pretty much "be a troll", haha it was kind of awesome, I think I'll start doing that again when I feel up to it.

Anti Federalist
04-21-2014, 10:53 PM
Haha yeah I've gotta get back into being the true "DevilsAdvocate". Back in the day before I got banned from the DP my stated goal was to introduce "outside points of view" to the conversation, even if I didn't believe them. Since the liberty movement can often be an echo chamber, peoples points of view weren't being challenged, and we got all sorts of bizarre ideas and theories.

It means my stated goal was to pretty much "be a troll", haha it was kind of awesome, I think I'll start doing that again when I feel up to it.

Ummm, no.

We've already got a few here that keep us busy.

phill4paul
04-21-2014, 11:01 PM
Ummm, no.

More than enough.

DevilsAdvocate
04-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Ummm, no.

Yeah, but the difference is that my criticisms are very nuanced and intelligent, made with the expressed purpose for furthering the discussion and provoking new ideas. For example with regards to Anarchist theory, the World Trade Center bombings, global warming legislation, that sort of thing. I have a lot of scientific training and I can provide quite a bit of insight on this stuff. And believe me when I say that some of these discussion need someone like me.

In any case I am the Devils Advocate, at your service, doing my thing. Love me or hate me.

phill4paul
04-21-2014, 11:45 PM
Yeah, but the difference is that my criticisms are very nuanced and intelligent. For example with regards to Anarchist theory, the World Trade Center bombings, global warming legislation, that sort of thing. I have a lot of scientific training and I can provide quite a bit of insight on this stuff. And believe me when I say that some of these discussion need someone like me.

In any case I am the Devils Advocate, at your service, doing my thing. Love me or hate me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCsNunGnqE0