PDA

View Full Version : Caution: Dwelve in with an open mind- Craziest thread I have read in a while

Seekers
04-19-2014, 08:51 PM
I got sucked down one of the rabbit holes approximately five days ago when I began researching more in to the XXX-Men scandal.

My disclaimer is that I have never ever had the desire to seek out the underbelly of Hollywood. I have no interest in them. Never have, but now, it seems I have developed a fascination, but not for ordinary reasons. I stopped watching TV on a normal basis at least a decade ago, but more out of apathy rather than protest. I was basically too busy for TV and basically hated most every show on TV, but in the way of not liking a pair of boots at the store-they just doesn't appeal to me. But after reading this thread, it's different. It isn't apathy anymore. It is hatred and seeing the enemy.

lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=374995&highlight=dianne+jenkins&page=21

Now the page I linked is where I had to just stop reading and bring it over here. Granted, it was a few days of research in to the scandal that landed me at that thread, but it was at some point on this page that I just had to stop and seek out others with an open mind to join me in reading the rest.

I understand that it is loooonnnnngggg thread, with people commenting that I would never be able to identify with really, but it seriously seems there might be an awakening of the zombies! -at least who "i" would have considered a zombie, lol.

"We've got one that can see!" :D

euphemia
04-19-2014, 09:42 PM
I can't follow your link, sorry.

Natural Citizen
04-19-2014, 09:47 PM
I can't follow your link, sorry.

You have to add http://www. to the beginning of it, is why.

Not my thing though.

Of course, with any site you can throw a s at the end of http and see if you can manage a secure connection to the given page. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Seekers
04-19-2014, 11:03 PM
Thank you, but as a guest, I cannot link the source.
Wild and Crazy stuff, but thank you again.