PDA

View Full Version : First Glenn Beck, now Anne Coulter?

itsnobody
11-30-2007, 09:29 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tgRSthaXaMg

More and more Neo-cons and Bush-lovers seem to be coming out to support Ron Paul for some reason....what's happening now? How is this happening?

She kind of insults him and compliments him at the sametime...but the fact that she praises him is strange in a type of scary way...

Edward
11-30-2007, 09:31 PM

More and more Neo-cons and Bush-lovers seem to be coming out to support Ron Paul for some reason....what's happening now? How is this happening?Drawing a similarity to Neville Chamberlain is not a compliment.

Maverick
11-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Ann Coulter for RP? Ewwwwww. I think I just threw up a little.

johnrocks
11-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Saying he is the Neville Chamberlain of Defense is not exactly a ringing endorsement but at least his name was brought up in a semi positive way on foreign aid.

Cowlesy
11-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah Neville Chamberlain is a Mann Coulter bitch-slap to Ron Paul.

Just ignore her, she really doesn't matter to anyone we need to cast votes.

james1844
11-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Oh my GOD...Hell has frozen over. I never in a million years thought that Anne would say something like that about Paul.

Drknows
11-30-2007, 09:37 PM

More and more Neo-cons and Bush-lovers seem to be coming out to support Ron Paul for some reason....what's happening now? How is this happening?

She doesn't support Ron Paul. She pulled a John Mccain and said Ron Paul was like Neville Chamberlain.

quickmike
The only words you need to remember about Ann Coulter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM7MR5_v47w

OptionsTrader
Ann Coulter for RP? Ewwwwww. I think I just threw up a little.

grabbing some Prilosec myself...

jondisx
11-30-2007, 09:38 PM
it was my doing, i warmed her icy heart with a cool island song.

tonyr1988
11-30-2007, 09:40 PM
it was my doing, i warmed her icy heart with a cool island song.

Or did you cool her hot temper with a fresh island song?

synthetic
11-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Ann Coulter attacks Ron in this clip too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wpaR-BZ0RxY

voytechs
O'Reilley will be next, just watch. LOL!

Thomas Paine
Ann Coulter is the Leni Riefenstahl of the neocon hijackers.

Jobarra
11-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Or did you cool her hot temper with a fresh island song?
LOL you two.

Thomas Paine
11-30-2007, 09:46 PM
For that matter, Erick Erickson from Redstate is the Josef Goebbels of the neocon hijacker movement.

Eric23
11-30-2007, 09:48 PM
I didn't know she was still alive.

NewEnd
11-30-2007, 09:51 PM
She did not in any way endorse him
and Coulter is scum of the Earth

you will find more civil trolls at redstate

Visual
11-30-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm not really sure what to say to anne coulter 'supporting' RP, but I guess it's no diffrent than support from the truther's, supremacists, pimps, etc.

The more the merrier.

edit: from the post above, yeah she didn't "endorse" but agree'd with some of his positions.

billjarrett
11-30-2007, 09:59 PM
edit: from the post above, yeah she didn't "endorse" but agree'd with some of his positions.

Isn't that about as nice as she gets with anyone though? I don't think I've ever heard her say she agreed with anyone. Shes usually in attack mode.

WillInMiami
11-30-2007, 10:03 PM
I've watched Ann Coulter closely to try and determine what she thought about Dr. Paul. After reading her stinging review of Huckabee and Thompson and hearing how she talks about Guiliani, I started thinking that she might dig Dr. Paul. I knew she, like Laura Ingrahm, liked Hunter. I'm not suprised that she was generally positive of him. However, she kind of sided with McCain in - Neville Chamberlain is believed to have been way too passive and gave too much room to Hitler. I think she was suggesting that Dr. Paul would allow another Hitler to come into power (just like McCain did).

billjarrett
11-30-2007, 10:08 PM
lol, can't we do like the MSM, cut out the Neville Chamberlain part and just show the rest? ;)

michaelwise
11-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Build bridges here, keep own money, build bridges here, keep own money mumbling mumbling doumbling mumbling.....

JoeySweets
11-30-2007, 10:14 PM
one word.

HOT

Revolution9
11-30-2007, 10:24 PM
one word.

HOT

Two words.. Adams apple.

HTH'
Randy

Spirit of '76
11-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Ann Coulter is the Leni Riefenstahl of the neocon hijackers.

You do Riefenstahl a great injustice.

Spirit of '76
11-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Two words.. Adams apple.

HTH'
Randy

lol

runderwo
11-30-2007, 10:32 PM
I think she was suggesting that Dr. Paul would allow another Hitler to come into power (just like McCain did).

And they have to be reminded that those who claimed the domino effect would occur were WRONG.

Duckman
11-30-2007, 10:36 PM
Ann Coulter is a parasite that will feed off whatever Republicans happen to be saying in order to make money. Since the tide is shifting towards Ron Paul, she may be floating like so much flotsam.

And she is NOT hot.

dircha
11-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Ann Coulter is filthy, hate-mongering media whore who will spread her legs for any and every slogan, cause, and bigot she believes will sell more copies of her literary excursions in dim-witted, political pap. She is the intellectual equal of a potato.

I think that woman is more vile and distasteful than any single other commentator I have ever heard speak. Sean Hannity pales in comparison.

Did I mention that I don't like her?

loupeznik
11-30-2007, 10:56 PM
The only words you need to remember about Ann Coulter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM7MR5_v47w

beat me to it

Kregener
11-30-2007, 10:56 PM
Ann Coulter is filthy, hate-mongering media whore who will spread her legs for any and every slogan, cause, and bigot she believes will sell more copies of her literary excursions in dim-witted, political pap. She is the intellectual equal of a potato.

I think that woman is more vile and distasteful than any single other commentator I have ever heard speak. Sean Hannity pales in comparison.

Did I mention that I don't like her?

Don't hold back Dircha...tel us how you REALLY feel.

;)

(M)Ann Coulter is a complete shill.

werdd
11-30-2007, 11:01 PM
MANN COULTER? Has hell frozen over?

partypooper
11-30-2007, 11:02 PM
i thought we wanted to convert neocons. rather than throwing insults the campaign should be thinking of the most effective way to convince her that dr paul is not chambarlain. we will never win the nomination if that remains the way that mainstream republican perceive dr paul.

KCIndy
11-30-2007, 11:07 PM
That was NOT a compliment to Dr. Paul.

For those who are unaware, Neville Chamberlain was the Prime Minister of Great Britain just prior to WWII. He was a very passive individual whose inactions and appeasements allowed Adolph Hitler to consolidate power in Europe. Chamberlain is best remembered for promising Great Britain "Peace in our time" after he allowed Germany to invade part of Czechoslovakia in 1938. He is viewed by many historians (and almost all neocons) as being spineless in the face of a great foreign danger...

Other than agreeing that Ron Paul is right in cutting back foreign aid, what Coulter said was a real slap at Ron Paul's position on foreign policy.

dircha
11-30-2007, 11:12 PM
i thought we wanted to convert neocons. rather than throwing insults the campaign should be thinking of the most effective way to convince her that dr paul is not chambarlain. we will never win the nomination if that remains the way that mainstream republican perceive dr paul.

Please understand who Ann Coulter is. You do not win with these people. There is no open door.

She makes her living by promoting herself. She is a media personality. She is a caricature of a human being. She is not a genuine or respectful participant in political discourse. There is no conversation. She does not participate to inform or to be informed or convinced. She participates to promote herself as a media personality, and she is invited to participate because she is a lucrative media personality.

She takes deeply offensive and hateful positions for the sole purpose of generating controversy and selling her detestable books.

nullzero
11-30-2007, 11:17 PM
Its about ratings! That is why they are doing it... they are taking notice that Ron Paul attracts a prime viewing segment from young male adults.

wsc321
11-30-2007, 11:26 PM
It struck me as a crack in the dam in terms of name recognition, a neocon not afraid to say something positive about Ron Paul. etc.

The foreign policy criticism neither surprises me nor bugs me. I wouldn't expect Ann to switch from mainstream Limbaugh GOPism to lucid Ron Paul conservatism over night...but that's a start.

Encouraging to me.

cac1963
11-30-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm glad she credited Ron Paul with the concerns of excessive global spending, rather than try to make it a false conservative position (the same way they boast about standing for shrinking government and reducing domestic spending). She could have EASILY said it's a standard conservative position to be concerned about overseas spending, leaving Ron Paul completely out of the picture. Instead she took his lead on the issue and waved it around for everybody to see.