PDA

View Full Version : People Against the NDAA's 'Take Back Tour' Moneybomb Starts Today!!!

NewRightLibertarian
04-19-2014, 09:27 AM
This is about as noble of a cause as it gets. People Against the NDAA, if you are unaware, is an organization that passes resolutions and ordinances against the NDAA in cities across the country. They have had success, but are looking to take it to the next level with their concert tour. Please contribute:

http://takebacktour.com/moneybomb/

This is to fund a concert tour featuring Jordan Page, Saving Abel, Immortal Technique and other artists who are receptive to the cause of freedom. There will also be a speaking tour attached to it featuring Dan Johnson from PANDA, Shahid Buttar of the Bill of Rights Defense Committee, Luke Rudkowski of We Are Change, Ben Swann and others. So this has the possibility to be fun and educational, and to bring an important creative aspect to the liberty movement that I think is necessary to reel in a different group of people who may not respond to lectures about economics, history and philosophy.

Please help out the grassroots liberty movement and donate to a very worthy cause!

NewRightLibertarian
04-19-2014, 01:18 PM
*BUMP*

Any takers?

NewRightLibertarian
04-20-2014, 08:31 AM
EASTER BUMP.

I gave $75, anyone willing to match me?