PDA

View Full Version : Harry Reid awarded 2014 Incitement to Civil War Trophy

pcosmar
04-19-2014, 09:26 AM
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/04/press-release-harry-reid-to-be-awarded.html

Senator Harry Reid, Democrat of Nevada, will be awarded the 2014 "Incitement to Civil War" Trophy by Alabama citizen journalist and Second Amendment activist Mike Vanderboegh at a ceremony at the Cliven Bundy Ranch on Saturday, April 19, 2014. Vanderboegh, who with fellow writer David Codrea first broke the Fast and Furious scandal story in a series on the Internet in December 2010 and January 2011, is in Nevada to show support for the Bundy family and their struggle with the federal government.

pcosmar
04-19-2014, 12:29 PM
http://photos.lasvegassun.com/media/img/photos/2014/04/18/0418PatriotParty04_t653.JPG?214bc4f9d9bd7c08c7d0f6 599bb3328710e01e7b

http://www.lasvegassun.com/photos/galleries/2014/apr/18/0418PatriotParty/#/0

Anti Federalist
04-19-2014, 02:02 PM
Nice to see Mike V. out there.

pcosmar
04-19-2014, 02:07 PM
Nice to see Mike V. out there.

Nice to see a lot of what I have seen there. (see other pics at link)
Wish I could have gone.

Anti Federalist
04-19-2014, 02:08 PM
In case anybody was wondering what a "Three Percenter" is:

The Doctrine of the Three Percent.

The Three Percent are the folks the Founders counted on to save the Republic when everyone else abandoned it.

And we will.

There will be no more free Wacos and no more free Katrinas.

For we are the Three Percent.

We will not disarm.

You cannot convince us.

You cannot intimidate us.

You can try to kill us, if you think you can.

But remember, we’ll shoot back .

We are not going away.

We are not backing up another inch.

And there are THREE MILLION OF US.

Your move, Mr. Wannabe Tyrant.

Your move.

What is a "Three Percenter"?

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. They were in turn actively supported by perhaps 10% of the population. In addition to these revolutionaries were perhaps another 20% who favored their cause but did little or nothing to support it. Another one-third of the population sided with the King (by the end of the war there were actually more Americans fighting FOR the King than there were in the field against him) and the final third took no side, blew with the wind and took what came.

Three Percenters today do not claim that we represent 3% of the American people, although we might. That theory has not yet been tested. We DO claim that we represent at least 3% of American gun owners, which is still a healthy number somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 million people. History, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. We are one such minority. So too are the current enemies of the Founders' Republic. What remains, then, is the test of will and skill to determine who shall shape the future of our nation.

The Three Percent today are gun owners who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. Three Percenters say quite explicitly that we will not obey any futher circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked. We intend to maintain our God-given natural rights to liberty and property, and that means most especially the right to keep and bear arms. Thus, we are committed to the restoration of the Founders' Republic, and are willing to fight, die and, if forced by any would-be oppressor, to kill in the defense of ourselves and the Constitution that we all took an oath to uphold against enemies foreign and domestic.

We are the people that the collectivists who now control the government should leave alone if they wish to continue unfettered oxygen consumption. We are the Three Percent. Attempt to further oppress us at your peril. To put it bluntly, leave us the hell alone. Or, if you feel froggy, go ahead AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

Anti Federalist
04-19-2014, 02:09 PM
Nice to see a lot of what I have seen there. (see other pics at link)
Wish I could have gone.

You and me both.

Was happy to fund and support those who could go.

Mike V. says Will Grigg is on scene as well.

Would have loved to have met and stood with both those men.

More chances are coming, I'm sure of that.

pcosmar
04-19-2014, 02:21 PM
More chances are coming, I'm sure of that.

I expect so.

Thor
04-19-2014, 03:05 PM

The Three Percent are the folks the Founders counted on to save the Republic when everyone else abandoned it.

And we will.

We will not disarm.

You cannot convince us.

We are not going away.

Your move.

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. They were in turn actively supported by perhaps 10% of the population. In addition to these revolutionaries were perhaps another 20% who favored their cause but did little or nothing to support it. Another one-third of the population sided with the King (by the end of the war there were actually more Americans fighting FOR the King than there were in the field against him) and the final third took no side, blew with the wind and took what came.

Three Percenters today do not claim that we represent 3% of the American people, although we might. That theory has not yet been tested. We DO claim that we represent at least 3% of American gun owners, which is still a healthy number somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 million people. History, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. We are one such minority. So too are the current enemies of the Founders' Republic. What remains, then, is the test of will and skill to determine who shall shape the future of our nation.

The Three Percent today are gun owners who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. Three Percenters say quite explicitly that we will not obey any futher circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked. We intend to maintain our God-given natural rights to liberty and property, and that means most especially the right to keep and bear arms. Thus, we are committed to the restoration of the Founders' Republic, and are willing to fight, die and, if forced by any would-be oppressor, to kill in the defense of ourselves and the Constitution that we all took an oath to uphold against enemies foreign and domestic.

We are the people that the collectivists who now control the government should leave alone if they wish to continue unfettered oxygen consumption. We are the Three Percent. Attempt to further oppress us at your peril. To put it bluntly, leave us the hell alone. Or, if you feel froggy, go ahead AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

Thanks!

HOLLYWOOD
04-19-2014, 04:08 PM
If you think about, a team could put together an hour long awards show, kinda a parody of The Onion, and provide a slew of trophies for anyone in the political arena.

All parties, All branches, All government paycheck leeches... even include the phony media and coercive stink tanks/foundations/institutes/centers/etc...

This could actually be an entertaining awards show on Comedy Central channel... Oh this would be funny :D

IronPatriot
04-19-2014, 07:57 PM

And we will.

We will not disarm.

You cannot convince us.

We are not going away.

Your move.

Apparently I've repped you too much, but once I spread enough around, I'm coming back to rep this.

Thor
04-20-2014, 12:44 AM
Apparently I've repped you too much, but once I spread enough around, I'm coming back to rep this.

Got it for you. I needed to anyway.