PDA

View Full Version : Incredible New Footage Shows How Close Bundy Standoff Came To A Massacre

libertygrl
04-17-2014, 01:17 PM
Sorry I couldn't find a YouTube for this. This filmmaker's got guts:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/footage-bundy-massacre/#6sMYEJi1DZrCGUi0.01

Dennis Michael Lynch's online magazine:
http://www.dmldaily.com/

Todd
04-17-2014, 01:28 PM
The filmaker says that the BLM planning an attack is "b.s.".

pcosmar
04-17-2014, 01:36 PM
The filmaker says that the BLM planning an attack is "b.s.".

They left the area, for now..

What they may be planning is in question.. but no one believes it is over.
Oath Keepers are still there on watch.. Militia are still there.

Bundy's are still there as are the cowboys.

Harry Reid said "it ain't over"
BLM pulled out their Cattle rustling operation,, but no one thinks this is over.

Cap
04-17-2014, 01:37 PM
Hats off to the reporter. He put his ass on the line.

HOLLYWOOD
04-17-2014, 01:49 PM
Here's part of the exchange on FOX for the record...

"The BLM has selective management... the BLM has property all along the the border. My contention is, the Bundys will start paying a fee, when they start taking a fee from the cartels, to use that property to bring drugs into this country. BECAUSE I never see the M-16s down on the border, stopping the drugs and the terrorists, and the day laborers coming through on BLM property. It's an open door, but they(BLM) are going to point their M-16s at our faces to save some turtles and collect a fee? It's a much bigger story than anyone is giving it... FOX was the only truck in that parking lot and it's disgusting, because the entire country should know what's going on. "

AuH20
04-17-2014, 01:50 PM
Here's part of the exchange on FOX for the record...

FOX was the only big news network on the scene to my knowledge and even they refused to go live.

AuH20
04-17-2014, 01:51 PM
I read that the authorities were harassing the Fox cameraman. No one wanted cameras there.

jclay2
04-17-2014, 01:53 PM
Wow that was powerful.

AuH20
04-17-2014, 01:58 PM
These are our betters? Seriously? (see bolded below):

I was also on the ground at the wash. I was directly behind one of the Bundy sons in the center of the line. Not a bad report of what took place. The BLM leadership on site was VERY, VERY confused, and disoriented.

I believe that they though the American people would turn and run, but they did not! When they threatened to pepper-ball the crowd, I reached in my pack and pulled out my gas mask and put it on! They ordered me to take the mask off, and I of course…ever soooo politely….uhummm refused. Well, anyway I saw several differentbehaviors on the BLM side. About half of them appeared to be scared to death. I was at the fence on the far right side, and those guys seemed much younger and they appeared scared.

BTWE, rightfully so. This would not have been a massacre on the Patriots side. Many, many would have been wounded or killed, but we had overwhelming firepower on the ground, and every one of those BLM folks would have died! Thank God it did not happen. The answer is yes, it came really close, but the fight would not have been one-sided!

The further to the left of the BLM line, were more older guys, and I think they had a completely different mindset. They would have been much more willing to fire! Those guys were the thug types, and that was where the majority of the militia riflemen had their weapons trained!
Just so you all know!

AuH20
04-17-2014, 01:59 PM
Wow that was powerful.

Did you see the clip of Alex Jones in his office while this was transpiring? He was bouncing off the walls like a kid hyped up on pixie sticks.

pcosmar
04-17-2014, 02:12 PM
Did you see the clip of Alex Jones in his office while this was transpiring? He was bouncing off the walls like a kid hyped up on pixie sticks.

I was watching live feeds,,till they were cut. And was listening to the Highway Patrol dispatch (public Channel).

There was confirmed Intel of 200 scoped rifles (the ones they confirmed) plus long guns among the crowd. And three groups of bikers (100 bikes each) headed for the area.
That came across the open channel,,

other than some few interviews,, the militia was mostly unseen.. But they were there.. over 500 by conservative estimate and thousands more inbound.

It was extreme bravery from those in the confrontation at the gate,, but they were being watched and covered from the surrounding hills.

jclay2
04-17-2014, 02:21 PM

Do you have a link. I listen to AJ nearly every other day but missed his coverage of this.

Philhelm
04-17-2014, 04:24 PM
I was watching live feeds,,till they were cut. And was listening to the Highway Patrol dispatch (public Channel).

There was confirmed Intel of 200 scoped rifles (the ones they confirmed) plus long guns among the crowd. And three groups of bikers (100 bikes each) headed for the area.
That came across the open channel,,

other than some few interviews,, the militia was mostly unseen.. But they were there.. over 500 by conservative estimate and thousands more inbound.

It was extreme bravery from those in the confrontation at the gate,, but they were being watched and covered from the surrounding hills.

Nice to know. The few videos I had seen were unimpressive since it appeared like there weren't many people there.

anaconda
04-17-2014, 04:41 PM
What's this about women as human shields I'm seeing online? The progressives seem to be jumping all over this. Does anyone know? Were they volunteers? Was it the womens' idea Etc.?

pcosmar
04-17-2014, 04:45 PM
What's this about women as human shields I'm seeing online? The progressives seem to be jumping all over this. Does anyone know? Were they volunteers? Was it the womens' idea Etc.?

It was a stupid comment made,, that should have never been made or even considered. and it was made by someone that was not there till after it was over.

It was a stupid comment,, and should be called as much.. there is no defending it.

TomtheTinker
04-17-2014, 04:58 PM
This is a bigger story than people are putting it on to be. Not most but A LOT of good honest folks are fed the fuck up and I happen to be one of them. I am sick of getting pushed around like I'm some chump who doesn't have the ability to understand the government and their devilish ways are no different then the mafia. The time is coming closer and closer..today may not be the day but that day is coming!

NoOneButPaul
04-17-2014, 05:35 PM
This is a bigger story than people are putting it on to be. Not most but A LOT of good honest folks are fed the fuck up and I happen to be one of them. I am sick of getting pushed around like I'm some chump who doesn't have the ability to understand the government and their devilish ways are no different then the mafia. The time is coming closer and closer..today may not be the day but that day is coming!

Yeeeaaaaap

Uriel999
04-17-2014, 08:34 PM
I wish I could have gone. Great footage.