PDA

View Full Version : Denver mom shot to death after husband allegedly consumed marijuana edibles

RonPaulFanInGA
04-16-2014, 04:03 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-shot-death-husband-ate-pot-edibles-report-article-1.1758667

Denver mom shot to death after husband allegedly consumed marijuana edibles, began hallucinating

A Denver woman was allegedly shot to death by her own husband while on the phone with police after he consumed marijuana edibles and began hallucinating.

Kristine A. Kirk clung to her phone with a 911 dispatcher for nearly 15 minutes before her final scream was accompanied by a piercing gunshot late Monday night, NBC reported.

When officers arrived at the 44-year-old's home they reported finding the mother of three dead at the scene after suffering a gunshot wound to the head.

Philhelm
04-16-2014, 04:07 PM
He was probably going to cook and eat her - the munchies are a bitch.

mrsat_98
04-16-2014, 04:20 PM
Those that want to talk of the end of the world need to read about the 1000 years of faithful and true which, obviously has not occurred.

mrsat_98
04-16-2014, 04:23 PM
Craigs list had ads crisis actors here not long ago, this is obviously a false flag. :eek:

Dr.3D
04-16-2014, 04:24 PM
It's a good thing he didn't have fried chicken for supper. They would have to blame this crime on eating fried chicken if he had.

dannno
04-16-2014, 04:32 PM
SSRI's? benzodiazepines? Alcohol? Combo?

Story seems odd... he wanted her to shoot him bc it was the end of the world, she calls the cops and is on the phone for 15 minutes? What is happening during this time she is on the phone with the cops?

Philhelm
04-16-2014, 04:36 PM
What is happening during this time she is on the phone with the cops?

Well, she certainly wasn't washing the dishes or folding laundrey, which was probably why she was shot again.

jkr
04-16-2014, 04:42 PM
ill see yor "reefer madnes" and raise you one curb stomp of an innocent man
call

angelatc
04-16-2014, 04:44 PM
Kristine A. Kirk clung to her phone with a 911 dispatcher for nearly 15 minutes......

Say it with me, people: When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

phill4paul
04-16-2014, 04:52 PM
Well, she certainly wasn't washing the dishes or folding laundrey, which was probably why she was shot again.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

amy31416
04-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Strangely, I'm seeing a lot of the "reefer madness" stories lately. Just saw one this morning about how it's going to cause brain atrophy (or so they are guessing after doing an extremely small study on people who needed money badly.)

Philhelm
04-16-2014, 04:54 PM

See? I can't even spell "laundry." That's one of the perks of having an obedient wife.

phill4paul
04-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Strangely, I'm seeing a lot of the "reefer madness" stories lately. Just saw one this morning about how it's going to cause brain atrophy (or so they are guessing after doing an extremely small study on people who needed money badly.)

Did you hear the one about the kid that was so stoned that his dog gnawed his arm off? That's a good one.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2014, 04:57 PM
What is happening during this time she is on the phone with the cops?

Nothing.

That's what was happening.

Dial 911 and die.

Dr.3D
04-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I saw one where they claimed chronic use of marijuana causes a brain abnormality. They were not specific however as to if it was a good abnormality or a bad one.

tod evans
04-16-2014, 04:59 PM
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nuthin' ya' done told her twice....

Dr.3D
04-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Nothing.

That's what was happening.

Dial 911 and die.
She would have been better off just running away from the house.

pcosmar
04-16-2014, 05:03 PM
See? I can't even spell "laundry." That's one of the perks of having an obedient wife.

My wife will not allow me to do laundry.. But then,, I don't allow her to cut down trees or fix the car.

amy31416
04-16-2014, 05:05 PM
Did you hear the one about the kid that was so stoned that his dog gnawed his arm off? That's a good one.

I saw the headline here, just didn't have the wherewithal to actually read through the thread.

Yeah, I saw one where they claimed chronic use of marijuana causes a brain abnormality. They were not specific however as to if it was a good abnormality or a bad one.

That's something I made a mental note of as well. Absolutely no technical details, but heavy on the fear factor.

phill4paul
04-16-2014, 05:05 PM
My wife will not allow me to do laundry.. But then,, I don't allow her to cut down trees or fix the car.

Same. We all, including your wife and my old lady, are anti-feminists dedicated to destroying the power of womanhood.

phill4paul
04-16-2014, 05:06 PM
I saw the headline here, just didn't have the wherewithal to actually read through the thread.

Don't waste the time. Had to add another to "ignore" over it.

phill4paul
04-16-2014, 05:07 PM
Nuthin' ya' done told her twice....

Badumbump! :D

amy31416
04-16-2014, 05:07 PM

I could never figure out why men can use all sorts of tools and machines but are completely incompetent when it comes to a washing machine and a dryer. Is it really that difficult to clean out a lint trap as compared to oiling a chainsaw? :p

phill4paul
04-16-2014, 06:07 PM
I could never figure out why men can use all sorts of tools and machines but are completely incompetent when it comes to a washing machine and a dryer. Is it really that difficult to clean out a lint trap as compared to oiling a chainsaw? :p

It has something to do with using hot and cold water, normal or gentle cycle, knits, cottons, whites or colors...etc. Throw the shit in, add some detergent, hit go. That's the way most tools and machines work. That's the way I do laundry. I'm comfortable letting my ole lady work out this witchy machine.

Suzanimal
04-16-2014, 06:45 PM
She would have been better off just running away from the house.

She would've been better off shooting him like he asked her to.

Richard Kirk had allegedly been "talking about the end of the world and [saying] he wanted her to shoot him," moments before she was killed, 9News reported.

amy31416
04-16-2014, 06:56 PM
It has something to do with using hot and cold water, normal or gentle cycle, knits, cottons, whites or colors...etc. Throw the shit in, add some detergent, hit go. That's the way most tools and machines work. That's the way I do laundry. I'm comfortable letting my ole lady work out this witchy machine.

Bah! That ain't how cars and other things with engines work...you have to tweak all kinds of things--proper oil/gas ratio, proper winter storage. And why can't you fellas load a dishwasher properly? Either you throw everything in there so the arms can't spin, or there's three dishes and a fork.

And put things back where ya got them from, for the love of god. Like my kitchen knives--those do not belong in the tool box, dammit.

Petar
04-16-2014, 07:01 PM
Eating too much weed sucks.

Brian4Liberty
04-16-2014, 07:02 PM

I saw a story where the iPads are doing that to kids too (at a minimum they are "changing" their brains to match the iPad). I tend to believe that one.

It causes a tumor, which causes hallucinations...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyirsiAqQQ1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Anti Federalist
04-16-2014, 07:04 PM

I had no problem, and have no problem while at work.

Had no problem, that is, until we just had to go and get a computerized "high efficiency" washing machine.

The last four words in the above sentence being the biggest contradiction in terms ever.

The only thing that everfucking piece of shit does efficiently is break, and make clothes smell musty.

phill4paul
04-16-2014, 07:11 PM
And why can't you fellas load a dishwasher properly?

That's what womenz are for. Lucky we buy you the damn robots to do the work for you. And what do we get in return? Condemnation. That's what.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2014, 07:14 PM
That's what womenz are for. Lucky we buy you the damn robots to do the work for you. And what do we get in return? Condemnation. That's what.

Give it time...we won't need 'em at all before too much longer.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rxCWsK1YEQE/TO0mGqWq79I/AAAAAAAAN_I/Y-0y53Btvpo/s800/Female_Robots_Look_Beautiful_Awesome_Female_Robots _12.jpg

amy31416
04-16-2014, 07:15 PM

Had no problem, that is, until we just had to go and get a computerized "high efficiency" washing machine.

The last four words in the above sentence being the biggest contradiction in terms ever.

The only thing that everfucking piece of shit does efficiently is break, and make clothes smell musty.

I had an HE washing machine--I hated it. The gasket was prone to mold, and the glass door seemed to attract linty stuff and dog fur. Went back to a normal top-loading machine and it does what it's supposed to do. And there's no electronics that short out with the humidity during summer. All my water used goes back into the ground and filters naturally, so I'm not worried about water usage...I just make sure to use as little detergent as is reasonable.

amy31416
04-16-2014, 07:19 PM

You get dinner, bitchez. And that takes skillz. Ain't no man ever buy me no damn robot dishwasher neither.

Why am I talking like this? **shakes it off**

fisharmor
04-16-2014, 07:20 PM
More like....

Anti Federalist
04-16-2014, 07:22 PM
I had an HE washing machine--I hated it. The gasket was prone to mold, and the glass door seemed to attract linty stuff and dog fur. Went back to a normal top-loading machine and it does what it's supposed to do. And there's no electronics that short out with the humidity during summer. All my water used goes back into the ground and filters naturally, so I'm not worried about water usage...I just make sure to use as little detergent as is reasonable.

Grrr...before too much longer you won't be able to buy anything but an HE POS.

phill4paul
04-16-2014, 07:25 PM

HE front loaders suck. Threw one out last year. Can't get rid of that damn mold. Bleach it till the gaskets dissolve. Doesn't matter. Will never buy another robot like that for the ole lady again.

phill4paul
04-16-2014, 07:28 PM
You get dinner, bitchez. And that takes skillz. Ain't no man ever buy me no damn robot dishwasher neither.

Why am I talking like this? **shakes it off**

Ain't never had you no real man din. Now had ya?

GunnyFreedom
04-16-2014, 07:32 PM

I had a newfangled washer like that. Then I found the catch-trap in the bottom behind the kickplate. now it's just about the best washer I've ever had.

Danke
04-16-2014, 07:33 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rxCWsK1YEQE/TO0mGqWq79I/AAAAAAAAN_I/Y-0y53Btvpo/s800/Female_Robots_Look_Beautiful_Awesome_Female_Robots _12.jpg

Can you get a hairy one?

Danke
04-16-2014, 07:35 PM
Ain't never had you no real man din. Now had ya?

Um, I think she wears the pants.

amy31416
04-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Grrr...before too much longer you won't be able to buy anything but an HE POS.

If I had the money, I'd but a whole mess of used top-loader machines. They're easy enough to fix.

HE front loaders suck. Threw one out last year. Can't get rid of that damn mold. Bleach it till the gaskets dissolve. Doesn't matter. Will never buy another robot like that for the ole lady again.

Glad I'm not the only one--I was starting to question my cleaning skills because of the freaking mold--who the hell wants to wash their clothes in a mold incubator? And I was just waiting for the gasket to crumble away from all the bleach then leak water all over the place and destroy the newly painted floor. Maybe it's not as bad if you have laundry on your main floor, but in the basement it was a disaster waiting to happen.

amy31416
04-16-2014, 07:38 PM
Um, I think she wears the pants.

When it comes to buying household stuff, damn right I do. I'm the one who has to maintain/use it. You think it occurs to a man that a dishwasher's filters needs to be cleaned every now and then and that you shouldn't put a plate with a bunch of crusted food in it?

Danke
04-16-2014, 07:42 PM
When it comes to buying household stuff, damn right I do. I'm the one who has to maintain/use it. You think it occurs to a man that a dishwasher's filters needs to be cleaned every now and then and that you shouldn't put a plate with a bunch of crusted food in it?

Sorry, I should have said overalls.

Brian4Liberty
04-16-2014, 08:10 PM
And why can't you fellas load a dishwasher properly? Either you throw everything in there so the arms can't spin, or there's three dishes and a fork.

OMG! Don't get me started! That drives me crazy, but it's always the women who cause the problems! :p (I guess this is not gender dependent).

Why do people put bowls in right side up so that they fill up with dirty water? Why do people stack spoons with food stuck between them? Why do people put in plates and bowls covered in food? Why do they put knives in covered in peanut butter, which never come clean? Why do they put things in so randomly that the capacity is effectively cut in half or less? Why is light Tupperware put in the middle by itself so that it flips over and fills with dirty water?

angelatc
04-16-2014, 08:20 PM
OMG! Don't get me started! That drives me crazy, but it's always the women who cause the problems! :p (I guess this is not gender dependent).

Why do people put bowls in right side up so that they fill up with dirty water? Why do people stack spoons with food stuck between them? Why do people put in plates and bowls covered in food? Why do they put knives in covered in peanut butter, which never come clean? Why do they put things in so randomly that the capacity is effectively cut in half or less? Why is light Tupperware put in the middle by itself so that it flips over and fills with dirty water?

I am with you 100% except for the PB knives. Your water might not be hot enough if it isn't melting the PB off....

Dr.3D
04-16-2014, 08:22 PM
Wow, sounds like a big hassle. I'm glad I don't have a dishwasher or I might have to complain about how it gets loaded.

Guess I'll just keep washing them the old way.

amy31416
04-16-2014, 08:28 PM
I am with you 100% except for the PB knives. Your water might not be hot enough if it isn't melting the PB off....

Mine doesn't do peanut butter or sesame paste either--and I use the long setting. My dishwasher ain't that great relative to other ones I've had--or it's the hard water, or the well pump, I dunno.

Brian4Liberty
04-16-2014, 09:02 PM

PB and mustard are both strangely tenacious...

Anti Federalist
04-16-2014, 09:28 PM
More like....

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/238707_2-1.jpg