PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin's Fervent Support of Cliven Bundy

AuH20
04-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Sir, you must be commended in your steadfast defense of Cliven Bundy over the last week.

AuH20
04-16-2014, 11:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrRGf6-u34

enhanced_deficit
04-16-2014, 11:42 AM
Mark Levin alongwith his buddy Sean Hannity have over the years done an amazing job in support of spreading freedoms from Nevada ranches to Iraq to Gaza. They were not born yesterday.

#SWC

JK/SEA
04-16-2014, 11:44 AM
Levin calls Ron Paul a kook....

Fuck Levin. He's another Glenn Beck, only he sounds like a rabid dog...

AuH20
04-16-2014, 12:06 PM
This is the real dividing line on the future of America going forward. Forget about Ron Paul's past candidacy or the legalization of Marijauna. THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH. So it's important to recognize who in the media is standing tall and the others who have cut & run. Limbaugh as expected has ignored it. O'Reilly is siding with the Feds. Beck is trashing the protesters as a violent fringe group and attempting to detach himself from any future responsibility. Surprisingly, Hannity has been very fair with the Bundys. Levin has been a rock railing against this transparent attempt to control American citizens and usurp their natural rights.

JK/SEA
04-16-2014, 12:15 PM
trust talking heads?......

anyone out there trust talking heads?.....

i trust my instincts, and thats about it....

cajuncocoa
04-16-2014, 12:16 PM

^^This.

RJB
04-16-2014, 12:24 PM
I've grown cynical over the years. When ever I see Beck, Hannity, Levin suddenly support something they normally would either defame, lie about, and speak badly of, I get very suspicious. They don't speak their mind but rather what they are paid to say. Does Beck have anymore talent than the local "conservative" talk radio host? There is a reason for his big paycheck

I saw the garbage they dished out in 2008 and 2012 against Ron Paul and other liberty minded candidates. Their support of the Patriot act, bailouts and wars, makes me suspicious when they suddenly speak highly of Rand Paul, Mr. Bundy, Liberty, etc.

I hate to say this but I kept quiet about the Bundy stand off because I had a very nagging suspicion of the whole thing as soon as Hannity started up with his encouragement. I've trapped in the past and have seen the tracks of foxes walk up to a trap suddenly stop, look around, and walk away. I understood the feeling of the fox while watching this start up. I really saw it as purposeful provocation through the media. When it's ignored by most media and blasted out by certain "liberal" and "Conservative" media, my short hairs stand on end.

I thank God I was wrong about this incident.

Cap
04-16-2014, 12:27 PM

JK/SEA is correct as he usually is. I might add, that the only talking head I will ever be inclined to listen to going forward is Ron Paul.

JK/SEA
04-16-2014, 12:44 PM
I might add, that the only talking head I will ever be inclined to listen to going forward is Ron Paul.

i'm just wondering when Beck does a 180 on this...or starts walking it back...

Cap
04-16-2014, 12:46 PM
i'm just wondering when Beck does a 180 on this...or starts walking it back...I think he's just covering his ass at this point. He's a coward at heart.

AuH20
04-16-2014, 12:46 PM
i'm just wondering when Beck does a 180 on this...or starts walking it back...

I don't think he will. He's an arrogant SOB who stated that he has 3 million FB likes and doesn't need fans.

AuH20
04-16-2014, 12:47 PM
I think he's just covering his ass at this point. He's a coward at heart.

Well, we all knew he was a coward before this even started. But then to trash your own people?!?!? Not just disagree..trash them repeatedly.

Cap
04-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Yup, a coward with allegiance only to himself. A really despicable human being.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2014, 01:02 PM
Limbaugh, as expected, has ignored it.

How is that guy even remotely relevant anymore?

Madison320
04-16-2014, 01:07 PM
This is the real dividing line on the future of America going forward. Forget about Ron Paul's past candidacy or the legalization of Marijauna. THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH. So it's important to recognize who in the media is standing tall and the others who have cut & run. Limbaugh as expected has ignored it. O'Reilly is siding with the Feds. Beck is trashing the protesters as a violent fringe group and attempting to detach himself from any future responsibility. Surprisingly, Hannity has been very fair with the Bundys. Levin has been a rock railing against this transparent attempt to control American citizens and usurp their natural rights.

I'm not a "purist" who hates everyone (but Ron Paul), but taken as a whole Levin is firmly in the enemy camp as far as I'm concerned. He's on the side of liberty about 50% of the time but I think you need to do a lot better than that.

Cap
04-16-2014, 01:12 PM
It's all bait and switch with these guys (talking heads).