PDA

View Full Version : Huntsman Sr.-Beck-Reid Triangle

AuH20
04-15-2014, 11:34 AM
Do the digging at your own peril. Huntsman Sr. was a huge supporter of Reid's recent campaign.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/ralstons-flash/2011/jun/22/huntsmans-family-gave-nearly-25000-reid-last-cycle/

Glenn Beck's "mentor" is none other than chemical billionaire & self-avowed globalist Jon Huntsman Sr. As of late, Glenn Beck has been exonerating Harry Reid of malfeasance in this Cliven Bundy scandal. Mormon mafia, my friends.

torchbearer
04-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Interesting

JK/SEA
04-15-2014, 11:44 AM
LOL.

this is BS, because i know for a fact Beck is coming around....

pcosmar
04-15-2014, 12:04 PM
LOL.

this is BS, because i know for a fact Beck is coming around....

Yeah, I know, right.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2hqwfsz.jpg

AuH20
04-15-2014, 12:05 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/14/glenn-beck-warns-americans-against-falling-in-with-the-rights-version-of-occupy-wall-street/

Dianne
04-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Well I just don't trust Glenn Beck. I am not surprised by anything he may be involved in. He makes his living doing talk shows, and he has to play to a certain type audience. He found a good listening audience in the tea party mentality.

When he recently commented that the rancher Bundy was in the wrong, I realized again how much of a neocon he is while he attempts to hide behind a libertarian label. But now that I see there is a hidden relationship between he, Huntsman and Reid; it all makes sense.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 12:32 PM
Well I just don't trust Glenn Beck. I am not surprised by anything he may be involved in. He makes his living doing talk shows, and he has to play to a certain type audience. He found a good listening audience in the tea party mentality.

When he recently commented that the rancher Bundy was in the wrong, I realized again how much of a neocon he is while he attempts to hide behind a libertarian label. But now that I see there is a hidden relationship between he, Huntsman and Reid; it all makes sense.

The Huntsman family is BAD NEWS!!!! Jon Jr. worked for the Obama admin as ambassador to China!!!!!! Daddy is a bigtime globalist who supports a myriad of anti-American policies. Now we have Beck defending Reid in such a critical stage of exposure? Really? And then stating that the Bunkersville protesters were violent, when all evidence proves otherwise. Something is up and I suspect it is tied to the Mormon money that vaulted Glenn Beck to the top of the heap.

Brian4Liberty
04-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Do the digging at your own peril. Huntsman Sr. was a huge supporter of Reid's recent campaign.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/ralstons-flash/2011/jun/22/huntsmans-family-gave-nearly-25000-reid-last-cycle/

Glenn Beck's "mentor" is none other than chemical billionaire & self-avowed globalist Jon Huntsman Sr. As of late, Glenn Beck has been exonerating Harry Reid of malfeasance in this Cliven Bundy scandal. Mormon mafia, my friends.

Never underestimate the LDS connections. And if you are non-LDS and live in an LDS community, never underestimate how much you will be excluded.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 12:35 PM
Never underestimate the LDS connections. And if you are non-LDS and live in an LDS community, never underestimate how much you will be excluded.

Bundy is also a Mormon.

Brian4Liberty
04-15-2014, 09:43 PM
Bundy is also a Mormon.

Yep. One of those trouble making, news making Mormons. ;)

Christopher A. Brown
04-15-2014, 09:57 PM
Bundy is also a Mormon.

That very likely makes it a media circus.

Pre planned to get attention and make Americans think something was done right, but nothing else meaningful.

HOLLYWOOD
04-15-2014, 10:35 PM
The Huntsman family is BAD NEWS!!!! Jon Jr. worked for the Obama admin as ambassador to China!!!!!! Daddy is a bigtime globalist who supports a myriad of anti-American policies. Now we have Beck defending Reid in such a critical stage of exposure? Really? And then stating that the Bunkersville protesters were violent, when all evidence proves otherwise. Something is up and I suspect it is tied to the Mormon money that vaulted Glenn Beck to the top of the heap.

You want some infotainment today... that SHIT program on MSNBC called 'The Toilet Swirl' or was it 'The Cycle'... anyhoo, that POS, Abby 'China Jon' Huntsman had her 2 cents on the Pulitzer being awarded to The Guardian and Washington Post for the NSA spying on America/Americans.

Abby Huntsman stated she has "mixed thoughts about that Pulitzer going to Greenwald and company."

Fucking Fascists & Marxists continue their swirling in the porcelain god of media stench.

LDS conniving little group eh?

Where's the rest of the 'Usual Suspects'... Mitt Romney & the dodgers.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 11:22 PM
You want some infotainment today... that SHIT program on MSNBC called 'The Toilet Swirl' or was it 'The Cycle'... anyhoo, that POS, Abby 'China Jon' Huntsman had her 2 cents on the Pulitzer being awarded to The Guardian and Washington Post for the NSA spying on America/Americans.

Abby Huntsman stated she has "mixed thoughts about that Pulitzer going to Greenwald and company."

Fucking Fascists & Marxists continue their swirling in the porcelain god of media stench.

LDS conniving little group eh?

Where's the rest of the 'Usual Suspects'... Mitt Romney & the dodgers.

You know what's interesting. The Huntsmans don't like the Romneys. Romney isn't globalist enough for their liking. I'm not saying Romney is any great shake by our standards, but he's not in the top shelf Huntsman club.