PDA

View Full Version : Public university looks to lower number of white students on campus

green73
04-15-2014, 10:45 AM
A school-wide questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as white as we are today?’”

The question, released through the communications and marketing department's daily newsletter Western Today, comes on the heels of admonishments given in multiple convocation addresses by WWU President Bruce Shepard for the university’s “failure” to be less white.

“Every year, from this stage and at this time, you have heard me say that, if in decades ahead, we are as white as we are today, we will have failed as university,” Shepard said in the 2012 speech.

And in a recent blog post on WWU’s website, Shepard echoes these sentiments, saying those who do not agree “have not thought through the implications of what is ahead for us or, more perniciously, assume we can continue unchanged.”

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he wrote.

cont.
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5549

Anti Federalist
04-15-2014, 11:11 AM
Self immolation.

The last act of a dying empire.

Just wish I wasn't on the same ship.

Origanalist
04-15-2014, 11:56 AM
It's ok to think white people are bad.

Cabal
04-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Apparently whites aren't "checking their privilege" enough for the sjw's tastes, so they'll check it for us. SMH.

tod evans
04-15-2014, 01:47 PM
Last I heard there's loads of folks in Detroit lookin' for a free ride.....

jclay2
04-15-2014, 01:57 PM
Can you imagine if they would have said the exact same thing except inserted white for black? The ****storm would be so incredible, the guy would probably be fired within minutes.

cjm
04-15-2014, 02:15 PM
Race baiting is always the best distraction from the fact that we still have a central bank.

muh_roads
04-15-2014, 02:38 PM
It's ok to think white people are bad.

It's not enough to feel bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1W-UT1sr4E

Acala
04-15-2014, 02:46 PM
Brown people will predominate on college campuses just about the time that a college degree reaches the maximum cost, minimum value, and requires a debt so huge default is a certainty. In other words, they will be screwed again.

muh_roads
04-15-2014, 02:52 PM
Brown people will predominate on college campuses just about the time that a college degree reaches the maximum cost, minimum value, and requires a debt so huge default is a certainty. In other words, they will be screwed again.

Everyone will be screwed when we mandate 4 years of college. I can't wait to pay for that. Then when people finish K-16 they'll wonder why they still can't get a job because the supply of morons is still high.

To stand out you'll have to pay more money for an extra 4 years beyond K-16. Then "democracy" will win out yet again and mandate K-20 and the cycle of retardation continues because everyone needs to be "equal".

tod evans
04-15-2014, 03:07 PM

Fuck brown people!

Fuck white, green and yellow people too!

This segregating by race for the purpose of political favor pisses me off....:mad:

Suzanimal
04-15-2014, 03:18 PM
The university has already replaced standard performance reviews with sensitivity training and hosts workshops to better serve undocumented students. WWU also provides literature on how to better “recruit and retain faculty and staff of color.”

I don't think I want my kids going there anyway.

tod evans
04-15-2014, 03:20 PM
The university has already replaced standard performance reviews with sensitivity training

Ha!

I'll teach that class...:D

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-15-2014, 03:22 PM
People of European heritage in the U.S. and even many European countries now are conditioned to gladly accept the extermination of their race & culture just because it's the politically correct liberal thing to do.

Danke
04-15-2014, 03:23 PM
“How do we make sure that in future years ‘RPFs is not as white as we are today?’”

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-15-2014, 03:24 PM
“How do we make sure that in future years ‘RPFs is not as white as we are today?’”

Tanning salons :p

Philhelm
04-15-2014, 03:27 PM
A school-wide questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as black as we are today?’”

The question, released through the communications and marketing department's daily newsletter Western Today, comes on the heels of admonishments given in multiple convocation addresses by WWU President Bruce Shepard for the university’s “failure” to be less black.

“Every year, from this stage and at this time, you have heard me say that, if in decades ahead, we are as black as we are today, we will have failed as university,” Shepard said in the 2012 speech.

And in a recent blog post on WWU’s website, Shepard echoes these sentiments, saying those who do not agree “have not thought through the implications of what is ahead for us or, more perniciously, assume we can continue unchanged.”

“In the decades ahead, should we be as black as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he wrote.

Media frenzy woud have ensued.

tod evans
04-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Media frenzy woud have ensued.

Fuckin' racist....;)

Suzanimal
04-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Fuckin' racist....;)

http://i.imgur.com/wEiraDT.jpg

erowe1
04-15-2014, 03:35 PM
The only legal definition of white is that anyone who identifies as white is white. That university can keep its current student body and become zero percent white right this second if those there who identified themselves as white just chose to identify themselves as something else instead.

mad cow
04-15-2014, 03:38 PM

We're still working on that male/female ratio.
And you're not helping...

Paulbot99
04-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Make all colleges minority only!

Diversity. :cool:

erowe1
04-15-2014, 03:45 PM
People of European heritage in the U.S. and even many European countries now are conditioned to gladly accept the extermination of their race & culture just because it's the politically correct liberal thing to do.

Nowhere does the OP say anything about European heritage.

This talk that white nationalists have about extermination of their race is ridiculous. It's definitely unbecoming of this website.

Paulbot99
04-15-2014, 04:10 PM
There won't be any white genocide or race war.

Just more white guilt until people stop buying it.

DamianTV
04-15-2014, 04:21 PM
And what enables the racism? Is it the cause of what we have today, or is it the effect of say "affirmative action" and "anti discrimination"? Racism can go both ways, but the only one still responsible for its existence is Govt.

Danke
04-15-2014, 04:29 PM
cont.
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5549

Interesting site.

Important study:

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5545

Zippyjuan
04-15-2014, 05:47 PM

Some of the schools near me draw lots of Asian students. (Or did you mean a different brown people?)

LibForestPaul
04-15-2014, 06:14 PM
My advice to 17 yo. Get a government job, intern with small businesses, or online/comm colleges. Everything else is a waste of time for majority of 17yo...

Acala
04-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Some of the schools near me draw lots of Asian students. (Or did you mean a different brown people?)

Brown is a state of mind.

James Madison
04-16-2014, 05:17 PM
White people confuse the hell out of me. I've never seen a group of people more willing to commit cultural suicide.

Danke
04-17-2014, 12:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvW7jUTUK7U&feature=em-uploademail