PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Sources Inside The BLM and Las Vegas Metro Say Feds Planning Raid On Bundy Home

Tod
04-14-2014, 03:51 PM
http://benswann.com/exclusive-sources-inside-the-blm-and-las-vegas-metro-say-feds-are-planning-a-raid-on-bundy-home/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

Sorry can't paste the text on ipad

for Carlybee...

Exclusive: Sources Inside The BLM and Las Vegas Metro Say Feds Are Planning A Raid On Bundy Home
Bunkerville, NEVADA, April 14, 2014– As reported yesterday (http://benswann.com/exclusive-blm-claims-it-will-stand-down-in-nevada-snipers-agents-and-no-fly-zone-remain-in-place/), hundreds of federal agents are still at the Bundy Ranch and the area continues its status as a no-fly zone. Despite major media reports that the Nevada Bureau of Land Management is retreating, the remaining activity that still surrounds the ranch illustrates a different scenario.
Not only is the BLM not actually backing off of Cliven Bundy, Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association has revealed stunning information: on Ben Swann’s radio program, Mack said that he has received intelligence from multiple, credible sources inside the BLM and the Las Vegas Metro that there is “no question” that the federal government is planning a raid on the Bundy home and the homes of their children who live on the property.
According to Mack, the so-called retreat was nothing more than theatrics. “It was a ploy to get people to back off, to get people out of the way. They weren’t expecting us to get this amount of people here. They were surprised by the numbers and so they wanted a way to get us out of here. This was a ploy to get us out of here and then they’re going after the Bundys.” Mack said that when he was at the Bundy ranch on Saturday there were an estimated 600 to 800 protesters present when federal agents were releasing the cattle.

“If they do that kind of raid, I don’t believe there’s any way that could happen without bloodshed,” Mack told Swann.
Mack spoke about the tactic that protesters used by putting women at the front of the line facing the federal agents to make them think carefully before opening fire.

“I would’ve gone next. I would’ve been the next one to be killed. I’m not afraid to die here. I’m willing to die here,” said Mack.
Mack said that he had been told by Bundy that the federal government is actively shutting down the ranching industry, specifically in Clark County. He also revealed that there used to be 53 ranches in Clark County. All of those ranchers have been put out of business, except for Bundy who is still trying to hold on. “Every American should be outraged by it,” said Mack. The ranch has been in Bundy’s family since 1877.
Mack decried Nevada governor Brian Sandoval for declaring this situation unconstutional while doing nothing to stop it. “He could have called in the state’s national guard, could have called in the sheriff’s office, could have called in highway patrol, and he’s done nothing except assail what’s going on. That’s easy, that’s cowardly.”

Sheriff Mack also called out media including radio host Glenn Beck who he says is siding with the BLM on this issue.

“I can’t believe that there are some Americans, and some media like Glenn Beck, that are supporting the BLM in this and it’s absolutely disgraceful.”
You can listen to the full interview, including Sheriff Mack’s stunning statement, above.

Carlybee
04-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Not surprised who Beck is siding with

Lucille
04-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Also here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?449681-Ben-Swann-Exclusive-Raid-on-Bundy-Home-Coming-%93I%92m-willing-to-die-here-quot-Sheriff-Mack

Tod
04-14-2014, 04:01 PM

If there is one thing you can count on him for, it is to be a backstabbing slimeball.

Tod
04-14-2014, 04:03 PM
duplicate thread

pcosmar
04-14-2014, 04:03 PM
There are several folks that have been operating on that assumption.

The Cattle Rustling operation ended and pulled out,, but many did not expect this to be over.

Some of the protesters may leave,, but I expect that militia units will remain.. and that more that were in route will join them.

I think the County Sheriff is double dealing,, but that to is yet to be seen.

We shall see,, we are still watching.

Carlybee
04-14-2014, 04:04 PM
If there is one thing you can count on him for, it is to be a backstabbing slimeball.

But he's coming around.......

pcosmar
04-14-2014, 04:15 PM
http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2014/04/14/harry-reid-nevada-cattle-cliven-bundy/

“Well, it’s not over,” Reid, D-Nev., told KRNV-TV in Reno on Monday. “We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over.”

It's your move Harry. :(

oh, and BTW,,
Tonight is a Blood Moon.

AuH20
04-14-2014, 04:29 PM
http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2014/04/14/harry-reid-nevada-cattle-cliven-bundy/

oh, and BTW,,
Tonight is a Blood Moon.

This Reid guy is asking for a serious problem.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
04-14-2014, 04:31 PM
The only thing Beck is good for is exchanging oxygen and carbon dioxide.

CaseyJones
04-14-2014, 04:40 PM

fertilizer to

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
04-14-2014, 04:45 PM
fertilizer to

And crying.... Just wave a flag in front of that man and he will shed enough tears to turn the Sahara into a tropical paradise.

SeanTX
04-14-2014, 04:53 PM
And crying.... Just wave a flag in front of that man and he will shed enough tears to turn the Sahara into a tropical paradise.

Or mention something about Navy SEALs (esp his buddy Marcus Latrell).

AuH20
04-14-2014, 04:58 PM
Or mention something about Navy SEALs (esp his buddy Marcus Latrell).

Marcus and Chris Kyle wouldn't be sitting around talking about Jesus. That I can assure you.

Philhelm
04-14-2014, 04:58 PM
“Well, it’s not over,” Reid, D-Nev., told KRNV-TV in Reno on Monday. “We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over.”

Oh the irony...

phill4paul
04-14-2014, 05:05 PM
It's far from over. It's the beginning. Neither side can budge an inch on this.

torchbearer
04-14-2014, 05:25 PM

it is an even number year.

WM_in_MO
04-14-2014, 05:38 PM
Mack spoke about the tactic that protesters used by putting women at the front of the line facing the federal agents to make them think carefully before opening fire.
“I would’ve gone next. I would’ve been the next one to be killed.

Way ahead of you pal.

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/no-hesitation.jpg

mrsat_98
04-14-2014, 05:42 PM

He is a waste of good air.

TomtheTinker
04-14-2014, 05:49 PM
Drudge it.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-14-2014, 05:50 PM
Why are people talking about this guy named Beck still? He's been irrelevant since forever. Jesus. He's like the Justin Bieber of the RPF.

phill4paul
04-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Why are people talking about this guy named Beck still? He's been irrelevant since forever. Jesus. He's like the Justin Bieber of the RPF.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/MjeLFmy6Lx8di/giphy.gif

DGambler
04-14-2014, 05:54 PM

Exactly, so hopefully other can now put away the thought that he's "turned the corner", "seen the light" or any other BS they want to spew...I hope the Blaze craters.

DGambler
04-14-2014, 05:55 PM
It's far from over. It's the beginning. Neither side can budge an inch on this.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

libertygrl
04-14-2014, 05:55 PM

oh, and BTW,,
Tonight is a Blood Moon.

“We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over”

Mikael Thalen
Infowars.com
April 14, 2014

After remaining silent for days, Nevada Sen. Harry Reid made comments regarding the ongoing dispute between the Bureau of Land Management and rancher Cliven Bundy today, accusing the Bundy family of violating the law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6b2y9jVkAo

“Well, it’s not over. We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over,” Reid told News 4.
Despite telling the Bundy family that a deal had been reached Saturday after federal agents were forced to retreat, the BLM reversed its promise Monday and told reporters that they planned to go after Bundy “administratively and judicially.”

“The door isn’t closed. We’ll figure out how to move forward with this,” BLM spokesman Craig Leff said. “The BLM and National Park Service did not cut any deal and negotiate anything, there was no deal we made.”

Unsurprisingly, reporters made no attempt to question Reid regarding his involvement after an Infowars report linked Reid to the attempted Bundy land grab.
The most read news story in the world Friday, Infowars reporter Kit Daniels revealed documents linking Reid and the BLM’s director, Reid’s former senior adviser, to a Chinese energy firm that has been working to remove Bundy from his home in order to install solar panel power stations.

“Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle,” one document states about Bundy’s cattle.

Harry Reid’s son, Rory Reid, has been the chief representative to the Chinese firm, which announced its plan to build a $5 billion solar plant on public Nevada land in 2012.

Despite multiple attempts by the BLM to regulate Bundy off the land his family has worked on for more than 140 years, in one instance claiming Bundy was harming an endangered tortoise that the agency itself was killing in mass, Bundy has continued to remain the last rancher in his area.

Although corporate media outlets are attempting to sway public opinion, Bundy supporters continue to arrive at the ranch to provide support. Regardless of the federal government’s next move, the BLM’s heavy handed response to the situation, which included snipers, assaults, a no-fly zone, a First Amendment Area and threats of death, has shattered their public image.

Fresh off the historic victory, which saw federal agents back down to Americans and return nearly 100 cattle, Bundy supporters remain on scene, awaiting the federal government’s next move.

http://www.infowars.com/sen-harry-reid-bundy-dispute-not-over/

Working Poor
04-14-2014, 05:58 PM
But he's coming around.......

lol

Carsten2012b
04-14-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm calling dibs on a second Waco.

NoOneButPaul
04-14-2014, 06:03 PM
“We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over”

Mikael Thalen
Infowars.com
April 14, 2014

After remaining silent for days, Nevada Sen. Harry Reid made comments regarding the ongoing dispute between the Bureau of Land Management and rancher Cliven Bundy today, accusing the Bundy family of violating the law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6b2y9jVkAo

“Well, it’s not over. We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over,” Reid told News 4.
Despite telling the Bundy family that a deal had been reached Saturday after federal agents were forced to retreat, the BLM reversed its promise Monday and told reporters that they planned to go after Bundy “administratively and judicially.”

“The door isn’t closed. We’ll figure out how to move forward with this,” BLM spokesman Craig Leff said. “The BLM and National Park Service did not cut any deal and negotiate anything, there was no deal we made.”

Unsurprisingly, reporters made no attempt to question Reid regarding his involvement after an Infowars report linked Reid to the attempted Bundy land grab.
The most read news story in the world Friday, Infowars reporter Kit Daniels revealed documents linking Reid and the BLM’s director, Reid’s former senior adviser, to a Chinese energy firm that has been working to remove Bundy from his home in order to install solar panel power stations.

“Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle,” one document states about Bundy’s cattle.

Harry Reid’s son, Rory Reid, has been the chief representative to the Chinese firm, which announced its plan to build a $5 billion solar plant on public Nevada land in 2012.

Despite multiple attempts by the BLM to regulate Bundy off the land his family has worked on for more than 140 years, in one instance claiming Bundy was harming an endangered tortoise that the agency itself was killing in mass, Bundy has continued to remain the last rancher in his area.

Although corporate media outlets are attempting to sway public opinion, Bundy supporters continue to arrive at the ranch to provide support. Regardless of the federal government’s next move, the BLM’s heavy handed response to the situation, which included snipers, assaults, a no-fly zone, a First Amendment Area and threats of death, has shattered their public image.

Fresh off the historic victory, which saw federal agents back down to Americans and return nearly 100 cattle, Bundy supporters remain on scene, awaiting the federal government’s next move.

http://www.infowars.com/sen-harry-reid-bundy-dispute-not-over/

The time is coming folks and this may be the spark. At some point a line has to be drawn and people need to fight back. If I didn't live on the otherside of the country i'd be there. But you best believe when the time comes we all need to be willing to give up EVERYTHING to fight for what we know is right.

JK/SEA
04-14-2014, 06:13 PM

Were there any Miltia at Waco?

chudrockz
04-14-2014, 06:15 PM
The time is coming folks and this may be the spark. At some point a line has to be drawn and people need to fight back. If I didn't live on the otherside of the country i'd be there. But you best believe when the time comes we all need to be willing to give up EVERYTHING to fight for what we know is right.

All I've done so far is a ton of sharing of information via the internet, and a $25 donation to Oath Keepers. But I also signed up for text messages from the Ranch, and have the address in my GPS. If it REALLY hits the fan, I'm getting in my truck and hauling ass on a 23 hour (or so) drive.

WM_in_MO
04-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Care to pick up anyone on the way?

nobody's_hero
04-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Just donated to CSPOA.

phill4paul
04-14-2014, 06:32 PM
All I've done so far is a ton of sharing of information via the internet, and a $25 donation to Oath Keepers. But I also signed up for text messages from the Ranch, and have the address in my GPS. If it REALLY hits the fan, I'm getting in my truck and hauling ass on a 23 hour (or so) drive.

If you really feel it is time then stay where you are, disrupt the government in your area, cause them to have to look towards many different areas and not concentrate in one. In 23 hrs. it may well be done there. In 6 hrs. you should be able to organize a government building/hostage take over or wrote a strongly worded letter in bold, cap and color of red.

SeanTX
04-14-2014, 06:34 PM

Nope (I know it's a rhetorical question) . The militia movement came on strong afterwards, then died out after they were (wrongly) associated with the OKC bombing. Too bad there wasn't a militia to save the folks at Waco. There have been several situations since Waco that could have gone that same way, but the involvement of even just a small amount of "militia" types seemed to get the Feds to back off. Cowards prefer no resistance.

cajuncocoa
04-14-2014, 06:35 PM
But he's coming around.......You beat me to it. LOL

pcosmar
04-14-2014, 06:38 PM

Only the few inside the compound.

and many see the result of inaction.

NO MORE WACOs.

Dianne
04-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Dirty Harry will get away free... We have the Mafia in control of the White House, and they are pissed. I look for terrible thing to come from this stand off.

If you haven't noticed, the entire Federal Government is now Mafia, outside of a handful of hold outs.

I have a very bad feeling on how this Mafia hit will go down against the Bundy family... But rest assured, that PRICK Harry Reid and the rest of his criminal family will be toasting on their 3 billion dollar Chinese sellout of America. And Obozo will probably be with them.

donnay
04-14-2014, 06:57 PM
Don't forget April 19th is 5 days away.

SeanTX
04-14-2014, 07:06 PM

This last April 19th there were 10,000 armed .gov types going door-to-door in a Massachusetts town pointing weapons at women and kids -- all in the search for ONE half-dead "terrorist." It just took a few hundred armed citizens to get them to back down in NV (for now).

I think they prefer a 10K to 1 ratio -- just shows what cowards they really are, and how easy it would be to get them to back down, if the people would just do it . For all their tough guy bravado, most LEOs are just interested in pay, benefits, and pensions. And you can't collect those things if you're no longer living.

TomtheTinker
04-14-2014, 07:49 PM
100,000 good men and woman actively working towards a goal might not win but would shut this country down, most of the government with it. I'll take a dozen.

pcosmar
04-14-2014, 07:55 PM
. For all their tough guy bravado, most LEOs are just interested in pay, benefits, and pensions. And you can't collect those things if you're no longer living.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEClGMJ2r3g

jclay2
04-14-2014, 08:03 PM
I knew this was a trap. They wanted to catch everyone off guard after they saw all the support Bundy was getting. I hope people can get a large presence down there. Might want to encircle the Bundy property with protesters.

pcosmar
04-14-2014, 08:06 PM
I knew this was a trap. They wanted to catch everyone off guard after they saw all the support Bundy was getting. I hope people can get a large presence down there. Might want to encircle the Bundy property with protesters.

http://api.ning.com/files/czF6wJsbSj2YMJK37BO6tOpeyBfoNKLOjRxJcDei5hifPWbCb9 bLCSJyhpuakGbnh6MqrMI-psSu1X*AoEa1dy2sSUjGUrsV/BundyRanch800_10002912_4079570803601_9032620803543 545811_n.jpg?width=750

PaulConventionWV
04-14-2014, 08:50 PM

I don't think dibs is the right word here...

PaulConventionWV
04-14-2014, 08:51 PM

No, but they had guns.

Tod
04-14-2014, 09:25 PM
No, but they had guns.

And weren't they all inside, under siege? At least a Bunkerville some people were spread out and the feds were much more vulnerable, out in the open.

ClydeCoulter
04-14-2014, 09:40 PM
StormCloudsGathering gives a non-partisan look at the issue. Also finds the archives that prove the connections.

Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFiosLqjoQQ

Note: I didn't want to start a new thread on this subject.

jclay2
04-14-2014, 09:40 PM
That works much better.

puppetmaster
04-14-2014, 09:44 PM
Oh the irony...

in so many ways......

hey what about non Americans that violate the law......oh yeah you want them to be rewarded.....

DFF
04-14-2014, 10:51 PM
Hatred of the US government has never been higher than it is now...a raid against Bundy ranch could trigger a firestorm which could extend well beyond Nevada...

AuH20
04-14-2014, 11:52 PM
StormCloudsGathering gives a non-partisan look at the issue. Also finds the archives that prove the connections.

I can't believe these idiots actually left behind documents with no room for interpretation.

vita3
04-15-2014, 06:11 AM
Does Harry Reid live in Clarke County Nevada?

donnay
04-15-2014, 06:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRjllqYPz4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGZNRv_jKs

Lucille
04-15-2014, 09:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NrwMFGemfyg

mit26chell
04-15-2014, 09:46 AM
How are militia trained? Say, for instance, armed agents raid the Bundy's compound and open fire. Will militia protect the family by returning fire and shooting these murderous government thugs? I sincerely hope so.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 09:55 AM
How are militia trained? Say, for instance, armed agents raid the Bundy's compound and open fire. Will militia protect the family by returning fire and shooting these murderous government thugs? I sincerely hope so.

A large share are combat vets. These aren't inbred rednecks with a GED and 5th grade level reading comprehension.

Danke
04-15-2014, 10:03 AM

in so many ways......

hey what about non Americans that violate the law......oh yeah you want them to be rewarded.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU

ClydeCoulter
04-15-2014, 10:47 AM
Why is Mack spreading the "Women on the frontlines" propaganda? I saw this on the news, also.

Carlybee
04-15-2014, 10:57 AM
You beat me to it. LOL

Libtards giving him props here...that should tell you something. http://wonkettedotcom/546536/militia-heroes-at-bundy-ranch-had-winning-plan-use-the-women-as-human-shields

Broke the link..replace the dot

libertygrl
04-15-2014, 10:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqQRhJjS0ww#t=339

osan
04-15-2014, 11:37 AM

OK, that is eminently rep-worthy.

Pony up, ye bastards... or I will have no choice but to don my frog tie. You don't ever want me to don the frog tie.

osan
04-15-2014, 11:51 AM

Meaningless gesture, unfortunately. Time is on the side of the feds. They can wait years if they feel the need. The ranch is in the friggin' desert. For those of you who have not spent any meaningful time there, allow me to emphasize just how inadequate are words in describing the unhospitable nature of such places. I used to live in AZ and while I was at school in CA, I spent a fair clip of my time in the Mojave. These are not places "protesters" can simply drive to and camp out for extended periods, and by "extended", I mean more than a couple of weeks. People get real dead or otherwise jacked up by traipsing willy-nilly into such places.

The feds are well armed, well supplied, and if given orders will most likely go balls to the walls with the gunfire. So long as they do the hat dance with militias and the sort, they hold virtually all the cards because their adversaries cannot possibly hold out as long. Bills must be paid, lawns watered, and so on. The feds don't share those burdens in the same ways as "ordinary" folk. The ONLY fuck up they can really make would be to open fire first upon would-be Bundy protectors. Otherwise, they will wait until boredom and other issues press them homeward, and I assure you that this will happen sooner than later. Then the feds will be back, only this time without the handicap of equivocation. If the Bundy's fight, they die.

I wish it were different. Patience and high ground are an unstoppable combination for the man who knows how to use them properly. Barring the aforementioned fuck-up, the Bundy's days as king of that particular castle are numbered.

No1butPaul
04-15-2014, 11:52 AM
So upset about what happened/is happening with the Bundy Ranch, called the public relations person for the DOA (as the BLM falls underneath the DOA) -- (202) 208-4616. All my reps in California are Democrats so I don't bother to complain to them. I expressed concern, no matter who is right or wrong, about the level of force and intimidation being used by the federal government (snipers, military equipment, etc.) and the dirty dealings involving Harry & Rory Reid, the Chinese gov't and the solar farm.

This is our government - I was asked if I was part of the conspiracy, black-helicopter crowd. Kept my cool, but the guy hung up. His job is to listen to US and our concerns, not express his own. Hope somebody else (maybe more versed in this matter) will call him. Argh!!!

donnay
04-15-2014, 11:59 AM
So upset about what happened/is happening with the Bundy Ranch, called the public relations person for the DOA (as the BLM falls underneath the DOA) -- (202) 208-4616. All my reps in California are Democrats so I don't bother to complain to them. I expressed concern, no matter who is right or wrong, about the level of force and intimidation being used by the federal government (snipers, military equipment, etc.) and the dirty dealings involving Harry & Rory Reid, the Chinese gov't and the solar farm.

This is our government - I was asked if I was part of the conspiracy, black-helicopter crowd. Kept my cool, but the guy hung up. His job is to listen to US and our concerns, not express his own. Hope somebody else (maybe more versed in this matter) will call him. Argh!!!

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”

~ Mahatma Gandhi

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

~ George Orwell

TomtheTinker
04-15-2014, 01:10 PM

I'm part of the crowd that believes that politicians shouldn't be able to use government agencies to force good men off their own property in order to enhance their own status. Soon enough they will meet the "black helicopter crowd" and then there will be no phones to hang up.

Lucille
04-15-2014, 01:55 PM

There will be a get-together on that day:

Let me rephrase that. Looks like I'll be spending Easter in the Nevada desert.
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/04/let-me-rephrase-that-looks-like-ill-be.html

Which, if you think about, is as good a place as any. There'll be a get-together of some sort on Saturday the 19th where I will speak along with others. I'll give you more info when I have it. Looking forward to meeting some western Threepers.

Lucille
04-16-2014, 11:10 AM

TBP put it up:

http://www.theburningplatform.com/2014/04/16/no-party-for-americans/

The most disgusting aspect of the SCG News expose’ highlighting the corrupt actions of elected officials, appointed bureaucrats and supported by their well-trained and armed police state apparatus actively engaging in the transfer of American soil to foreign national interests is not that it’s happening, but that 535 so-called representatives of We the People are either in on the racket or complacently pretend not to notice.

Until I see members of either political party take a stand against the violation of state and private property rights via massive Federal intrusion under the guise of environmental concerns and economic development, I have assume that neither party has any interest in the continued sovereignty of these United States, much less hold any respect for the various amendments to the US Constitution guaranteeing freedom from violence and aggression by a would-be tyrannical government run-amok.

H/T to MacGhil via the BLM Retreat thread

^ Yeah, that's me. Great vid. Thanks again!

Sent it out on social media, suggest everyone else do the same. I send it to judge Nap too ;)

I second Hollywood.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif