PDA

View Full Version : TX Cop Tackles and Arrests Woman Out for a Walk Because She Wouldn't Talk to Him

SeanTX
04-14-2014, 01:11 PM
She did this to herself -- you can't be out walking on the wrong side of the road -- she could have gotten hurt doing that! She was tackled and arrested for her own good, by one of her benevolent protectors.

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/25231539/whitehouse-woman

Woman says Whitehouse police unfairly arrested her for not stopping to talk to officer
By Nina Harrelson - email

A Whitehouse woman claims she was unfairly arrested for failing to stop for a police officer. She says the cop was acting suspicious and she felt threatened, but police officials say she handled it the wrong way.

Melissa Bonnette says she was on her usual morning walk around 9:45 a.m. Friday when a man in uniform on a motorcycle pulled up next to her, asking if she lived in the area and if he could speak to her.

"I thought that maybe he was flirting," she said. "I just thought it was odd, I thought it was odd. I wasn't really sure but I felt uncomfortable because there wasn't anyone around."

She says she was worried he might not even a real cop, so she refused to stop and began jogging away from him.

"He just crept along beside me on his motorcycle and he started saying, 'Hey ma'am! I want to talk to you. Hey stop, ma'am! I want to talk to you.' Then my anxiety rose even higher," she said.

"The motorcycle has a patch on both sides of the gas tank. It's black and white and says 'Whitehouse Police,' and has red and blue lights on it," Whitehouse Police Chief Craig Shelton said. "So you have to take it for what it is. Do you think he's a Whitehouse police officer? Why would you think he's someone impersonating a police officer?"

That's when Bonnette says he got off his bike, chased her down, tackled her and threw her in handcuffs.

"I just was crying and I was saying 'Please sir, please sir. Why are you doing this?' It was like I was in a nightmare. I hadn't done anything wrong," she said.

snip

That reason, Shelton says, is that Bonnette was walking on the wrong side of the road.

"By law, you have to be to the far left facing oncoming traffic," he said.

So why was Bonnette handcuffed and put under arrest? Shelton says she was evading police.

"He told her I believe twice to quit resisting and she wouldn't -- she continued to resist," he said. "So, he put her on the ground."

But Bonnette argues she was unfairly treated like a criminal, and wants the officer in question --Shawn Johnson -- to be fired.
snip

Bonnette hasn't been charged with anything, but the entire incident was caught on dashcam video and Shelton says it will be investigated further. He also says Johnson acted appropriately and won't be reprimanded.

Philhelm
04-14-2014, 01:13 PM
Cock suckers.

JK/SEA
04-14-2014, 01:16 PM
she wants him to be fired?.....hahahahaha.....what country does she think she lives in?....

youngbuck
Thugs. No different than your average gangbanger.

phill4paul
See how dangerous walking on the wrong side of the road is?

JK/SEA
04-14-2014, 01:19 PM
See how dangerous walking on the wrong side of the road is?

good thing she wasn't on the cell phone. This could have gone sideways on her....she needs to thank that cop for not killing her.

tod evans
04-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Silly,silly girl!

Didn't she know that she's supposed to drop to her knees in supplication when spoken to by one of the enforcement class?

She does now....

phill4paul
04-14-2014, 01:30 PM
good thing she wasn't on the cell phone. This could have gone sideways on her....she needs to thank that cop for not killing her.

Donuts all around for saving her from an imminent collision with a death machine. We have laws for a reason, doncha know.

moostraks
04-14-2014, 03:03 PM
Donuts all around for saving her from an imminent collision with a death machine. We have laws for a reason, doncha know.

Our country prides itself upon being built upon the rule of law. Aw crap, can't do it with a straight face. Sorry guys and gals!!!

asurfaholic
04-14-2014, 03:44 PM
"He told her I believe twice to quit resisting and she wouldn't -- she continued to resist," he said. "So, he put her on the ground."

This is incredible. Spoken like a true warrior of awesome. Gonna have to save this.

Next time my Mexican helper doesn't hear me right, smash goes his face. When my boss asks what happened, I'll say "told him i believe twice to blah blah, and he didnt respond right- so i put his ass on the ground! Waa Pah!"

Carlybee
04-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Surprised he didn't order her to lick his boots.

SeanTX
04-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Funny how they have to enforce these nanny state laws to protect us from being hurt or killed, but have no problem with hurting people in the process of "protecting" them from themselves

If the woman had landed the wrong way after being tackled it could have resulted in a debilitating injury or even death. Same thing could have happened to the oinker (though his motorcycle helmet would have saved him from a TBI). So much for the precious "officer safety" -- these morons constantly put themselves in unnecessary danger doing stupid things like this, then whine and cry when things don't go their way.

Hurting people to protect them from the remote possibility that what they are doing "wrong" might get them hurt. Makes a lot of sense. Or course, it all ultimately boils down to "contempt of cop". "Respect my authoritah !"

Nirvikalpa
04-14-2014, 04:18 PM
"The motorcycle has a patch on both sides of the gas tank. It's black and white and says 'Whitehouse Police,' and has red and blue lights on it," Whitehouse Police Chief Craig Shelton said. "So you have to take it for what it is. Do you think he's a Whitehouse police officer? Why would you think he's someone impersonating a police officer?"

So? Like cops have never... you know... raped or sexually assaulted a woman while on duty. I have no doubts he was flirting, and he didn't appreciate the fact she wasn't having any of his advances... and like a typical egotistical dick, felt it was a kick to his manhood and decided to "get even."

Christopher A. Brown
04-14-2014, 04:28 PM
Events such as this will continue until federal courts observe civil rights. Here is a strategy for assuring that all judges provide civil rights to pro se plaintiffs. A citizen should not need an attorney to prosecute this kind of abuse of authority.

The cop should have immediately informed the woman of the which law she was violating rather than saying he "wanted to talk to her".

We have to start from the top and work our way down. Law enforcement will get the picture quickly and stop these abuses, or they will loose lots of $, or even spend time behind bars. An award of about $15k would be about proportionate for this kind of abuse and malfeasance.

http://algoxy.com/poly/principal_party.html

Here is post with a step by step process

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?444637-Georgia-House-approves-Article-V-convention&p=5433668&viewfull=1#post5433668

mrsat_98
04-14-2014, 05:20 PM
The cop should have immediately informed the woman of the which law she was violating rather than saying he "wanted to talk to her".

If the cop stopped her without advising her as to why he is without authority. He should be put to death under 18 usc 242

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law

Current through Pub. L. 113-88. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
US Code
Notes
Updates
PREV | NEXT
Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

So what about his boss ? Grin Bossy needs to be in jail too.

SeanTX
04-14-2014, 05:28 PM
This looks like such a dangerous roadway to be walking along while not facing traffic. That Hero saved her from imminent death! Good tackle and arrest -- shoulda tased her ass too ...

http://i.imgur.com/4W9nN2q.jpg

phill4paul
04-14-2014, 05:32 PM
This looks like such a dangerous roadway to be walking along while not facing traffic :

http://i.imgur.com/4W9nN2q.jpg

Oh, hell. That cop saved her for sure. She coulda been squished between a death machine and a mail box! At 35 miles an hour that would be terminal. Wow. That was a close call.

Anti Federalist
04-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Not intentionally malevolent.

MelissaWV
04-14-2014, 07:51 PM
Texas police are searching for a suspect accused of impersonating a police officer and then raping a woman whom he pulled over.

Carrollton Police spokesperson Nicole Rodriguez said the victim was stopped Thursday morning by a suspect wearing a blue uniform with a gold-star badge. He drove a dark-colored car with blue lights on the inside of the windshield. The suspect allegedly posed as a police officer, then handcuffed the victim and sexually assaulted her in the back seat of his vehicle.

The suspect is described as a white male in his 30s or 40s, between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-8, with a medium build and gray short hair and a dark-colored beard.

This is the most recent sexual assault -- involving an alleged police impersonator -- to be reported in Texas.

In October, Houston police arrested Francisco Jose Ugarte for allegedly impersonating a cop while helping a female motorist. He reportedly drove her to parking lot where he ordered her to disrobe and proceeded to rape her.

Investigators told the Houston Chronicle that Ugarte's calm and convincing demeanor when confronting the victim could mean he has raped other women using a similar method.

Why would she think it might not be a cop, indeed.

(Note: this is assuming for even a moment that a real officer could never ever ever ever do such an awful thing)

Carson
04-14-2014, 07:54 PM
And I've just been moving on to the next women.

Mani
04-15-2014, 12:54 AM
She had nothing to fear...because cops are not capable of attacking and raping women...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?449677-CA-Police-Officer-Sentenced-to-Life-in-Prison-for-Raping-Women-While-On-Duty

Sergio Alvarez’s estranged wife likened him to a firestorm that destroyed everything in his path. His family. His home. His marriage. His law enforcement career. The lives of the women he kidnapped and raped.

“Sergio did not choose to stop raping women,” read Rachael Alvarez’s letter, recited by a court advocate at the former West Sacramento police officer’s sentencing Friday in Yolo Superior Court. “He was stopped.”

Now the ex-cop, husband and father of three will spend the rest of his life behind bars, sentenced to 205 years on 18 counts of kidnapping and sexually assaulting women while patrolling the graveyard shift. A Yolo County jury in February found Alvarez guilty on the 18 counts but deadlocked on 10 others.

Alvarez, 38, sat expressionless as Judge Timothy Fall meted out multiple 25-years-to-life sentences for forced oral copulation and rape; 7 years-to-life terms for kidnapping; and more years still for rape and oral copulation under color of authority.

(snip)

Alvarez checked through warrant files like shopping lists to select one of his victims. He stopped others on the pretense that they were under the influence before hauling them away. Alvarez sexually attacked the women in his patrol car, DNA evidence showed. He also attacked them in back alleys and wooded lots.

“They were selected by Sergio Alvarez,” Hamilton said at trial.

He only raped 18 women....not including 10 others they couldn't prove...and how many others that never came forward?

Yes this woman had nothing to fear when a creepy cop pulls up to her on a quiet road and says he needs to speak to her. Especially when she's all alone and no witnesses are around....

SeanTX
04-15-2014, 06:34 AM
And don't forget, Austin police chief Art Acevedo defended his officer taking a woman jogger to the ground by saying something like "at least our officers aren't out raping women like they are in other cities!". It's pretty bad when even a police chief will allude to cops doing that ...

tod evans
04-15-2014, 06:38 AM
And don't forget, Austin police chief Art Acevedo defended his officer taking a woman jogger to the ground by saying something like "at least our officers aren't out raping women like they are in other cities! yet". It's pretty bad when even a police chief will allude to cops doing that ...

FIFY

Suzanimal
04-15-2014, 06:53 AM
So? Like cops have never... you know... raped or sexually assaulted a woman while on duty. I have no doubts he was flirting, and he didn't appreciate the fact she wasn't having any of his advances... and like a typical egotistical dick, felt it was a kick to his manhood and decided to "get even."

^^^This is spot on. Cops are pigs and don't take rejection well.

Occam's Banana
04-15-2014, 07:23 AM
That reason, Shelton says, is that Bonnette was walking on the wrong side of the road.

"By law, you have to be to the far left facing oncoming traffic," he said.

That may indeed be "the law" - but anyone who thinks this is anything but a completely "made up after the fact" excuse is an utter fool.

Not intentionally malevolent.

And a new RPFs meme is born ... (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?449591-Conspiracy-Theories-Hurt-The-Liberty-Movement)

UWDude
04-16-2014, 01:55 AM
He stopped her for no reason at all, except he wanted his dick sucked, both figuratively and literally.

Fucking rapist pig.