PDA

View Full Version : ASK THE CAMPAIGN TO GET RP on Chris Matthews's show Dec. 17th + Glenn Beck's the 18th

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
11-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Okay, please tell the campaign to get Ron Paul on Chris Matthews "Hardball" December 17th (Day after the biggest money-bomb of all time) and Glenn Beck's show on the 18th...(Two days after the biggest-money bomb ever)

That would be the best POSSIBLE thing the campaign could do for us at this point... trust me... the publicity would be amazing...

Chris Matthews: "So Dr. Paul, it says here that you raised over 10 million dollars in the last two days?"

Ron Paul: "Yes Chris. The message of freedom is popular."

I CAN'T F-ING WAIT...

JESSE BENTON! GET THIS SHIT CONFIRMED!

Seriously, how badass would that be?

That way... no matter what Chris Matthews and Glenn Beck wanted to talk about, they would have to constantly acknowledge how much Ron Paul had raised over the previous weekend of the 15th and 16th... it is a match made in heaven...

All the puzzle pieces are falling into place... just call up MSNBC and Primetime news and get this shit going!

To my knowledge, no one has thought about getting Ron Paul on Chris Matthew's show or Glenn Beck's the day after the TEA Party MONEYBOMB...

this is a new idea that could be huge for Ron Paul

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
11-30-2007, 08:02 PM
bump

jamesmadison
11-30-2007, 08:02 PM
If the campaign declines this they are incompetant and need to be fired.

You will not win a nomination by declining two 1 hour segments where ideas of liberty can be debated. If RP had 1 hour to debate O'Reilly he would eat him up. The problem lies within time. The more time RP has, the more arguments of liberty will prevail. The less time, the more deception will.

Benaiah
11-30-2007, 08:06 PM
I think he should go on the shows before, so that he can plug the Tea Party. Also, after the 16th everyone is going to want him on anyway.

bolidew
11-30-2007, 08:07 PM
NOT a good idea!

On Dec. 17th & 18th RP will already have huge number of interview because of TeaParty.

It is better for him to get on CM and GB earlier than that, ASAP, and he can plug in TeaParty too.

dircha
11-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Get him on as soon as possible!

ronpaulfan
11-30-2007, 08:09 PM
no

We need to cash in the Glenn Beck and Chris Matthews checks BEFORE the 16th. ASAP IMO.

EVERYONE will be begging for doctor Paul after the teaparty.

ronpaulfan
11-30-2007, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the forum

cough*troll*cough

MadOdorMachine
11-30-2007, 08:13 PM
I agree (he should do it before the 16th) and I'll call his campaign everyday if I have to.

NewEnd
11-30-2007, 08:14 PM
I am tired of newbs coming on the board trying to get Ron Paul on Beck.
Plus we are getting 3 or 4 new threads an hour on the same subject.

I know Beck wants it bad, and I know he'll send over spammers, because Ron Paul is a ratings lightning rod, especially for right wing mud shows...

..but beck doesn't sdeserve a boost from Paul. Beck is a tool, like Hannity, whose show I hope Paul never goes on as well.

Soon we'll have people telling us Paul should be on Medved...

1000-points-of-fright
11-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Glenn Beck's hour long one on one interviews are always on Friday. So Dec 14th would be better.

PatriotOne
11-30-2007, 08:19 PM
I am sick of newbs coming on the board tryign to get Ron Paul on Beck.

I knwo Beck wants it bad, and I knwo he'll send over spammers, because Ron Paul is a ratings lightning rod, especially for right wing mud shows...

..but beck doesn't sdeserve a boost from Paul. Beck is a tool, like Hannity, whose show I hope Paul never goes on as well.

Soon we'll have peopel telling us Paul should be on Medved...

We really need some troll patrol these days.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
11-30-2007, 08:24 PM
I might be a newb to ronpaulforums, but I have been blogging about RP way longer then any of you have... so please don't hate...

I am not a troll... I think that having RP on right before the tea party might be a better idea actually...

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
11-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Dude, chill the f out... I am not a troll... just because I just started posting on ronpaulforums, doesn't mean I am a troll...

I am shocked at the hostility that you all show someone who has signed up on this forum... do you do this to all people? If so, shame on you all... I am being completely serious...

I have done more for this campaign then anyone I know so please all of you who call me a troll, STFU.... thx

newmedia4ron
11-30-2007, 08:33 PM
NOT a good idea!

On Dec. 17th & 18th RP will already have huge number of interview because of TeaParty.

It is better for him to get on CM and GB earlier than that, ASAP, and he can plug in TeaParty too.

No we need interviews before dec 16

thats two weeks away and the deadlines to register republican are closing around the country

we don't have time to wait

dt_
11-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Bumped for importance.

werdd
11-30-2007, 08:34 PM
I think he should go on the shows before, so that he can plug the Tea Party. Also, after the 16th everyone is going to want him on anyway.

QFT he needs on these ASAP and prefferably before the tea party.

richk
11-30-2007, 08:44 PM
I don't trust Glenn Beck as far as I could spit. The man claims to be a "libertarian", yet he calls Paul "The Mayor of Crazytown"? Sorry to disappoint you forum readers, but that does not compute. Also, he doesn't understand why the "war on drugs" should be ended? Libertarian, my ass. :eek: As Paul said, he's a demagogue, ignore him.

I would go on Chris Matthews, though. Sad to say, but he would be a much fairer person than Beck. :o

devil21
11-30-2007, 08:45 PM
Dude, chill the f out... I am not a troll... just because I just started posting on ronpaulforums, doesn't mean I am a troll...

I am shocked at the hostility that you all show someone who has signed up on this forum... do you do this to all people? If so, shame on you all... I am being completely serious...

I have done more for this campaign then anyone I know so please all of you who call me a troll, STFU.... thx

Thank you for your service to Ron Paul and welcome. Unfortunately, we do get trolls because of his success so some people are quick to question newbie's intents. Don't take it personally. We all want to help the campaign.

As for your idea, this sort of "email bomb HQ" about this or that is bad because the campaign is way backed up on emails already, probably mostly from *us*. Email bomb Fox News all you want but email bombing the campaign wastes the campaigns time and is ultimately counter-productive. Send one email with your idea and hope it gets read and passed on to higher ups and leave it at that.

NewEnd
11-30-2007, 08:58 PM

sorry

I changed it a bit, but it was too late.

However, you should ot start new threads on subjects that already have a dozen threads about them on the first two pages.

Delain
11-30-2007, 09:24 PM

I know Beck wants it bad, and I know he'll send over spammers, because Ron Paul is a ratings lightning rod, especially for right wing mud shows...

I don't trust Glenn Beck as far as I could spit. The man claims to be a "libertarian", yet he calls Paul "The Mayor of Crazytown"? Sorry to disappoint you forum readers, but that does not compute. Also, he doesn't understand why the "war on drugs" should be ended? Libertarian, my ass. :eek: As Paul said, he's a demagogue, ignore him.

Thats sums it up pretty much.

youtube: Ron Paul on Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYSeHMEjRy0)

He's a demagogue, gatekeeper and a tragic individual. Let ghouliani or whoever Glen is sucking up to these days go on his show.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-13-2007, 12:05 PM

It was my idea to get him on the Tuesday after the Money bomb and this proves it...

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-13-2007, 12:24 PM
Bump