PDA

View Full Version : Bundy spin from "The Newz"

tod evans
04-13-2014, 08:25 AM
I'm not going to bother posting the MSM propaganda, it's enough to piss off the Pope...

These low-life lackeys are trying to paint it as though they made a choice to drag the Bundy family back into their courts.....

Saving face apparently isn't just for the Oriental culture now it's important for gubment...

ClydeCoulter
04-13-2014, 08:27 AM
I'm not going to bother posting the MSM propaganda, it's enough to piss off the Pope...

These low-life lackeys are trying to paint it as though they made a choice to drag the Bundy family back into their courts.....

Saving face apparently isn't just for the Oriental culture now it's important for gubment...

Why save a self made ugly as hell face? Better to create a new better looking one, if you're creating.

But, yeah, they just won't tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth in the media...seems to go against their grain.

donnay
04-13-2014, 08:38 AM
Oh definitely the spin is on. SMH It's our job to tell the truth to all we come in contact with.

I went to a couple of Farmers Markets yesterday just to see where some of the farmers and ranchers stood with this Cliven Bundy issue. Not one person I talked to was against what Cliven and his family were doing and gleefully cheered him on. Some tables had jars with notes pasted on them, "Cliven Bundy Fund."

The people know the truth. I don't think a lot of people take anything the MSM spews as truth.

mczerone
04-15-2014, 03:43 PM
There was actually coverage in the MSM? I thought their tactic was just "ignore".

I'm impressed anyone in major media even covered this story.

nobody's_hero
04-15-2014, 03:50 PM
I've been following comments on the dailymail.co.uk article I posted in a thread a few days ago. It's quite surprising that all of the pro-statist comments are being voted down heavily, and all the pro-liberty comments are GREEN GREEN GREEN with thumbs up.

People are saying things like, 'the British should have never given up their guns' and comments like that get a bajillion supporters, lol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603026/Senator-speaks-favor-Nevada-rancher-militias-join-battle-federal-agents-accused-acting-like-theyre-Tienanmen-Square-fight-disputed-ranch-land.html#comments

watch out for the auto-play ads.

One example:

"Wilson" in Manchester, England says:

I just want to apologise for my English brethren on here talking about "gun's are bad mmmmkay..." they have forgotten the Magna Carta, and the fact we have a Bill of Rights, since 1218. We have become a very cowardly, weak people, well done Nevada cowboys, seriously, well done you are real CITIZENS and not SUBJECTS like we English are. Nigel Farage suggested the handgun ban was over the top, and most English people acted like he had drowned a bag of puppy's, like I said, scared and weak people we have become.

That has 152 up votes, 13 down votes

Apparently they like John Wayne over there, still:

Some guy in London:

These muppets still wear clothes from a John Wayne film... 11 up votes, 123 down votes