PDA

View Full Version : Finally...

POPCANA
04-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Hi all!

I was in the posting mood to show my support for Rand Paul and found this site. Maybe you guys can agree this is the closest thing to a Rand Paul supporters site and being this isn't purely one I'm sure there will be those that will never support Rand Paul but I'm hoping I don't have to "defend" Rand Paul so much as to share supporters ideas and thoughts here in this community. I actually never joined a forum before so I hope I don't break any etiquette rules or anything. HA!

I already have an idea on what my first topical post will be which is going to talk about social conservatives and what I believe is their lack of understanding on what it takes to advance some of their very own "conservative" ideals instead of letting it all die by wanting a pure old school conservative ideal.

mad cow
04-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Welcome!

Kotin
04-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Welcome to The Forums!

oyarde
04-13-2014, 12:38 AM
Hi all!

I was in the posting mood to show my support for Rand Paul and found this site. Maybe you guys can agree this is the closest thing to a Rand Paul supporters site and being this isn't purely one I'm sure there will be those that will never support Rand Paul but I'm hoping I don't have to "defend" Rand Paul so much as to share supporters ideas and thoughts here in this community. I actually never joined a forum before so I hope I don't break any etiquette rules or anything. HA!

I already have an idea on what my first topical post will be which is going to talk about social conservatives and what I believe is their lack of understanding on what it takes to advance some of their very own "conservative" ideals instead of letting it all die by wanting a pure old school conservative ideal.
Greetings.

Origanalist
04-13-2014, 01:47 AM
He get's talked about here sometimes......

Jump right in. :D