PDA

View Full Version : 'Turn the Other Cheek' Beck Decries Potential Violence in Bundy Standoff

AuH20
04-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Sorry Glenn but by the time 'God' gets on the scene, we'll all be fertilizer. Enough with the Rapture like excuses for inaction! And I'm speaking as one of your fans. But you're just wrong. And for the record, we never started this. We've been the patient, aggrieved party.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/never-trust-the-hand-of-man-over-the-righteous-hand-of-god/

AuH20
04-12-2014, 04:50 PM
Great response on Beck's facebook:

Yeah and I read your column what if in the revolutionary war we would have just said Let God take care of it. Thats why he gave us hands, and voices and above all freedom so that we being instruments could put an end to tyranny and we did. God help us if we would have listened to someone like you back then. America there would be no America. It took men with bravery who were willing to fight for what they believed in and if you read your bible Glenn God gives us permission to do so and I will find that verse for you. I feel the same way about these officers as I did the officers that wouldn't allow the WW2 veterans in because they were doing their jobs they are cowards and are not americans. Glen I will have to think twice before tuning in to you again.

cajuncocoa
04-12-2014, 05:04 PM
God is always on the scene, but He also gave us the intelligence to figure out how to defend ourselves. We can't just sit by waiting for His physical engraved invitation.

pcosmar
04-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Potential Violence?

Give me a fuckin' break.

The violence was initiated by Government agents. Protesters were peaceful,, even though many were visibly armed.
I saw a lot of folks with sidearms,, and a few slung rifles.. But they were peaceful..
The Militia was there,, armed.. and yet they were peaceful. standing in defense and not making threats.

The violence came from the Government agents. The threats came from the Government agents.

If there was to be any violence it would have been started by the Government agents.. The only thing that prevented that was the ability to respond to that violence,, with violence.

Philhelm
04-12-2014, 05:19 PM
God wills it!

enhanced_deficit
04-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Both Beck and Feds are coming around.

tod evans
04-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Potential Violence?

Give me a fuckin' break.

The violence was initiated by Government agents. Protesters were peaceful,, even though many were visibly armed.
I saw a lot of folks with sidearms,, and a few slung rifles.. But they were peaceful..
The Militia was there,, armed.. and yet they were peaceful. standing in defense and not making threats.

The violence came from the Government agents. The threats came from the Government agents.

If there was to be any violence it would have been started by the Government agents.. The only thing that prevented that was the ability to respond to that violence,, with violence.

Well said Pete......

Unfortunately I'm repless...:o

Cabal
04-12-2014, 05:38 PM
God wills it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

COpatriot
04-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Fuck Beck.

JK/SEA
04-12-2014, 06:05 PM
can we NOW stop the Beck threads?

i know i know...won't happen.

just thinkin out loud.

twomp
04-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Beck is against all forms of violence. Except for when it comes to Iran. Then its bombs away!!

Dianne
04-12-2014, 07:12 PM
I don't even understand why this Board even gives one iota of credence to what Glenn Beck says ... He's just a tooted out cocaine addict, as is 90% of our White House and Congress... I don't believe Glenn Beck, Nancy Pelosi, Holder, Reid, Boehner, King, Graham, McCain, Limbaugh, McConnell, Obama, Holder could pass a piss test to night...

Challenge them, and order a piss test on these maggots. Damn, it is required by them, to order drug tests on anyone making minimum wage or more... Order on them ... bet you not one of them will pass the piss test.

Anti Federalist
04-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Well said Pete......

Unfortunately I'm repless...:o

Covered

erowe1
04-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Sorry Glenn but by the time 'God' gets on the scene, we'll all be fertilizer.

That doesn't make God wrong.

erowe1
04-12-2014, 07:47 PM

Cap
04-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Sorry Glenn but by the time 'God' gets on the scene, we'll all be fertilizer. Enough with the Rapture like excuses for inaction! And I'm speaking as one of your fans. But you're just wrong. And for the record, we never started this. We've been the patient, aggrieved party.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/never-trust-the-hand-of-man-over-the-righteous-hand-of-god/

Your honesty in posting this is admirable Auh20. I know you have been a staunch supporter of this asshole in the past and to see you not turn a blind eye to this guy's treachery speaks to your character. +rep

Guitarzan
04-12-2014, 10:30 PM
Once again, as has always happened in the past, when crunch-time arrives, Beck shows his true colors.

I find it inexplicable how anyone on this forum can't see this guy for what he is.

asurfaholic
04-13-2014, 06:22 AM
Sure beck. If we follow your advise we will all be lined up and herded around like cattle.

I don't think the "turn the other cheek" means what he thinks it does. The whole premise of that passage is to be slow to anger and not be rash. It still applies here, but doesn't mean you have to stand down every time there is a crime against you.

And damn I'm ready to move to NV

erowe1
04-13-2014, 02:29 PM
I don't think the "turn the other cheek" means what he thinks it does. The whole premise of that passage is to be slow to anger and not be rash. It still applies here, but doesn't mean you have to stand down every time there is a crime against you.

I'm glad that Jesus voluntarily submitted to the tyrants when they murdered him.

CaseyJones
04-13-2014, 02:34 PM
'Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God' Ben Franklin

Christian Liberty
04-13-2014, 03:25 PM
Great response on Beck's facebook:

Yeah and I read your column what if in the revolutionary war we would have just said Let God take care of it. Thats why he gave us hands, and voices and above all freedom so that we being instruments could put an end to tyranny and we did. God help us if we would have listened to someone like you back then. America there would be no America. It took men with bravery who were willing to fight for what they believed in and if you read your bible Glenn God gives us permission to do so and I will find that verse for you. I feel the same way about these officers as I did the officers that wouldn't allow the WW2 veterans in because they were doing their jobs they are cowards and are not americans. Glen I will have to think twice before tuning in to you again.

I don't think the cops that stupidly complied with the orders to prevent the WWII veterans from worshipping America at their stupid memorial is anywhere near comparable to this.

The commentator is a military-worshipping idiot. I'm getting sick of 'em. WWII was evil just like almost every other war.

God wills it!

I believe God wills everything that happens. He is the sovereign Lord of the Universe, and he always gets his way. That's the metaphysical issue. But we rightly do not deal with metaphysics when we make decisions.

That doesn't make God wrong.

True, but it might mean that Glenn Beck doesn't know what he's trying to say;)

Christian Liberty
04-13-2014, 03:27 PM
I'm glad that Jesus voluntarily submitted to the tyrants when they murdered him.

I know you aren't in any way shape or form "pro-state" but I've always found it really, really annoying when people have tried to use Jesus Christ as an argument for why tyrants should be obeyed. Basically any other argument... the apostles, Romans 13, 1 Peter 2... ANY other argument would be better than that one. But, Jesus pretty obviously came to earth for a specific reason, so trying to draw absolute moral principles from his death seems like a stretch to me. HUGE stretch.

erowe1
04-13-2014, 03:29 PM
I know you aren't in any way shape or form "pro-state" but I've always found it really, really annoying when people have tried to use Jesus Christ as an argument for why tyrants should be obeyed. Basically any other argument... the apostles, Romans 13, 1 Peter 2... ANY other argument would be better than that one. But, Jesus pretty obviously came to earth for a specific reason, so trying to draw absolute moral principles from his death seems like a stretch to me. HUGE stretch.

You don't think we should draw moral principles from his death?

He didn't present it as a pattern to follow? It wasn't an action that exemplified his own teachings and commands to his disciples?

The way Jesus conquered Satan (which I take to be practically synonymous with the state) is the same way he wants us to. When he rides victorious over the Beast in a robe drenched in blood, that blood will be his, not theirs. And on the way toward that victory, his saints will also overcome by the same blood of the lamb, and they will do this by not loving their lives even unto death.

When the state prods us towards its wishes, it can only increase the strength of its prodding up to the point of taking our physical lives. That is its limit. For believers in Jesus that's nothing. And when we show the state that we see it as nothing, the state becomes absolutely powerless over us. Do I think this is one important lesson to draw from the cross? Absolutely. And I am thoroughly convinced that it's biblical. In fact, when statist Christians recognize it, they will be awakened something that is very close to the center of the Christian faith.

William Tell
04-13-2014, 03:34 PM
'Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God' Ben Franklin

Never seen that one, I have seen: "Resistence to Tyrants is Obedience to God." ~Thomas Jefferson.

But my fovorite founding father quote is: "Fully 90% of the historical quotes on the internet are false, or misattributed" ~ George Washington

erowe1
04-13-2014, 03:37 PM
Whether it was Ben Franklin or Thomas Jefferson, neither of them had much interest in being biblical. This is not to say that Glenn Beck does.

Christian Liberty
04-13-2014, 03:42 PM
You don't think we should draw moral principles from his death?

He didn't present it as a pattern to follow? It wasn't an action that exemplified his own teachings and commands to his disciples?

The way Jesus conquered Satan (which I take to be practically synonymous with the state) is the same way he wants us to. When he rides victorious over the Beast in a robe drenched in blood, that blood will be his, not theirs. And on the way toward that victory, his saints will also overcome by the same blood of the lamb, and they will do this by not loving their lives even unto death.

Are you saying that self-defense against the state is always and in every case immoral? If that's the case I disagree with you. And I think using Jesus (who had a greater purpose in laying down his life than just an ethical principle) as an argument for doing so is invalid. You can't separate Jesus' decision to allow himself to be killed from the reason why he came into the world.

William Tell
04-13-2014, 03:43 PM
Whether it was Ben Franklin or Thomas Jefferson, neither of them had much interest in being biblical. This is not to say that Glenn Beck does.

Yeah, but Ehud was Biblical.

erowe1
04-13-2014, 03:45 PM
Are you saying that self-defense against the state is always and in every case immoral?

No. I can't say that. But I would say that there is positive benefit and glory in following Christ's example in doing the opposite, which Christians must see. The state will lose its war against Christ not by Christians killing its agents, but by its agents killing Christians.

erowe1
04-13-2014, 03:48 PM

Ehud was biblical in the sense of being a character in the Bible. That's not what I was talking about.

Pericles
04-13-2014, 07:40 PM

I'm a Christian, but I'm not Jesus.

erowe1
04-13-2014, 07:41 PM

Me neither. But when my inclinations differ from his, mine are wrong.

Christian Liberty
04-13-2014, 07:43 PM

I once used this as a response to my dad when he claimed that he couldn't see any justification for violent resistance to government in the Bible. I'm not sure if that OT passage directly relates to any modern situation, but it should at least be debated. For some reason that passage is just never mentioned yet Romans 13 is always mentioned.

No. I can't say that. But I would say that there is positive benefit and glory in following Christ's example in doing the opposite, which Christians must see. The state will lose its war against Christ not by Christians killing its agents, but by its agents killing Christians.

I think this is way more situational than you are making it out to be.

Ehud was biblical in the sense of being a character in the Bible. That's not what I was talking about.

Well, he was a judge that was seemingly blessed by God.

pcosmar
04-13-2014, 07:43 PM

If it be possible, as much as lies in you, live peaceably with all men.

I do try,, and am successful most of the time.
Peace is not possible with some men.

erowe1
04-13-2014, 07:45 PM
Well, he was a judge that was seemingly blessed by God.

So was Jephthah.

Pericles
04-13-2014, 07:46 PM
If it be possible, as much as lies in you, live peaceably with all men.

I do try,, and am successful most of the time.
Peace is not possible with some men.

Especially money changers in the Temple

tod evans
04-13-2014, 07:49 PM
I've gotta post this here too;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joNzRzZhR2Y

Christian Liberty
04-13-2014, 07:50 PM
So was Jephthah.

True. But is killing a murderous king morally comparable with murdering one's non-criminal daughter?

Put another way, did Moses "murder" the Egyptian taskmaster? Or was his action justified? I think it was justified.

Christian Liberty
04-13-2014, 07:51 PM
To be clear, I'm not actually sure how I'd answer this. But I do think in most Christian circles these Old Testament passages are basically ignored while Romans 13 and 1 Peter 2 get beaten to death, and I don't think that's right. These passages should be debated and they should be preached, and we should be using the WHOLE Bible to try to come up with a viewpoint of how people should react to statism, not just the New Testament and certainly not just Romans chapter 13.

AuH20
04-13-2014, 07:53 PM
To be clear, I'm not actually sure how I'd answer this. But I do think in most Christian circles these Old Testament passages are basically ignored while Romans 13 and 1 Peter 2 get beaten to death, and I don't think that's right. These passages should be debated and they should be preached, and we should be using the WHOLE Bible to try to come up with a viewpoint of how people should react to statism, not just the New Testament and certainly not just Romans chapter 13.

While in parochial school, ignoring the OT always bugged me something awful.

erowe1
04-13-2014, 07:53 PM
True. But is killing a murderous king morally comparable with murdering one's non-criminal daughter?

No. But neither one provides a moral norm for us.

Christian Liberty
04-13-2014, 07:56 PM
No. But neither one provides a moral norm for us.

OK, I certainly agree its not a moral NORM. Certainly if killing kings was some type of a Christian duty we'd see Peter, Paul, John, etc. trying to assassinate Caesar. I agree with you on that point.

But when you ask if its ALWAYS wrong you have a more interesting question on your hands. If Hitler came to power and you had the chance to put a bullet in his head and get away with it, would you? Would it be wrong to kill him?

erowe1
04-13-2014, 07:59 PM
OK, I certainly agree its not a moral NORM. Certainly if killing kings was some type of a Christian duty we'd see Peter, Paul, John, etc. trying to assassinate Caesar. I agree with you on that point.

But when you ask if its ALWAYS wrong you have a more interesting question on your hands. If Hitler came to power and you had the chance to put a bullet in his head and get away with it, would you? Would it be wrong to kill him?

I don't claim that it's always wrong. But even if it's not a sin that doesn't make it the best course of action. There are often moral benefits to foregoing what it is your right to do.

Christian Liberty
04-13-2014, 08:04 PM
I don't claim that it's always wrong. But even if it's not a sin that doesn't make it the best course of action. There are often moral benefits to foregoing what it is your right to do.

I agree but in my mind it still depends. Sometimes it might be better to kill a man who deserves such in order to protect other people, and that holds true even if he is a statist.

erowe1
04-13-2014, 08:06 PM
I agree but in my mind it still depends. Sometimes it might be better to kill a man who deserves such in order to protect other people, and that holds true even if he is a statist.

Yeah, I can definitely see that.

Christian Liberty
04-13-2014, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I can definitely see that.

+rep.

I'm guessing our positions are similar and that we are saying basically the same thing in a different way. I certainly agree with basically everything you've posted about Romans 13.

AuH20
04-14-2014, 09:33 AM
Glenn always had weak knees (which I had documented years earlier) when the slightest indication of violence is brought up, but this morning he doubled down on his weekend missive. And then he went as far to be an absolutist about it as opposed to letting others determine their own path.

If I remember correctly, Jesus told his disciples to trade their cloak for a sword after he foresaw his departure from this world. Secondly, I remember the old addage that states, "If you want peace, prepare for war." This maxim conveys to me that while you don't actively search for confrontation, but if tyranny comes to your door, you don't shirk in the fulfillment of your responsibilities to the community. We all have role in this coming fight whether it be peacemaker or warrior, and I am in no position to judge either course of action. I just wish Glenn would understand this instead of being a pigheaded New Age Christ follower who's going to find himself facedown in a lime pit at the end of the day.

pcosmar
04-14-2014, 10:01 AM
When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

The WHOLE book folks.
There is a balance within it.

Tod
04-14-2014, 10:16 AM
When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

The WHOLE book folks.
There is a balance within it.

In my best whiny glenn beck voice:
but the federal government is not our enemy, Pete. The federal government is just doing the will of the people and it would be wrong to threaten them with violence! The founding fathers set it up that way so that we have a government that is just and benevolent and anyone who thinks they see tyranny in action must be some right wing kook who is a sovereign citizen or something!

*ugh, barf*

AuH20
04-14-2014, 10:21 AM
His facebook is metling down. Over 1700 comments. 95% against. BTW He may fly down to interview Bundy.

erowe1
04-14-2014, 10:26 AM

but the federal government is not our enemy, Pete. The federal government is just doing the will of the people and it would be wrong to threaten them with violence! The founding fathers set it up that way so that we have a government that is just and benevolent and anyone who thinks they see tyranny in action must be some right wing kook who is a sovereign citizen or something!

*ugh, barf*

Whoa! Did Beck really say that?

AuH20
04-14-2014, 10:27 AM

*ugh, barf*

Pray that God imbues our enemies with the Holy Spirit. ROFL Is that what you're going to tell your kids when the feds are at your door at 3AM for subversive activities against the state?

Christian Liberty
04-14-2014, 10:27 AM

I guarantee you not. Tod is just mocking him.

AuH20
04-14-2014, 10:30 AM

No. He never said that. Tod was being sarcastic. Glenn has completely deferred to the high hand of God, which I cannot stand. Last I checked, God inspires people and uses them as instruments. You don't need to see waves of locusts or fiery meteors to finally take action.

erowe1
04-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Pray that God imbues our enemies with the Holy Spirit. ROFL Is that what you're going to tell your kids when the feds are at your door at 3AM for subversive activities against the state?

That happens to Christians in China. And, yeah, I think that's close to what they tell their kids. Christians who actually face real persecution have a prayer life and faith in God's goodness that understandably make others who know nothing about those things ROFL.

erowe1
04-14-2014, 10:34 AM
Last I checked, God inspires people and uses them as instruments.

I agree. God uses all people as his instruments without exception, including the tyrants themselves. But that's the bad way to be used as an instrument of God. Here's the good way, the way that God uses the people who will eventually overcome those tyrants:

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”
-Revelation 12:10-12

Anti Federalist
04-14-2014, 11:22 AM
"It was Sunday morning early in the year 1776. In the church where Pastor Muhlenberg preached, it was a regular service for his congregation, but a quite different affair for Muhlenberg himself. Muhlenberg's text for the day was Ecclesiastes 3 where it explains, 'To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven; a time to be born, and a time to die, a time to plant, and a time to pluck what is planted...'"

"Coming to the end of his sermon, Peter Muhlenberg turned to his congregation and said, 'In the language of the holy writ, there was a time for all things, a time to preach and a time to pray, but those times have passed away.' As those assembled looked on, Pastor Muhlenberg declared, 'There is a time to fight, and that time is now coming!' Muhlenberg then proceeded to remove his robes revealing, to the shock of his congregation, a military uniform."

"Marching to the back of the church he declared, 'Who among you is with me?' On that day 300 men from his church stood up and joined Peter Muhlenberg. They eventually became the 8th Virginia Brigade fighting for liberty."

"Frederick Muhlenberg, Peter's brother, was against Peter's level of involvement in the war. Peter responded to Frederick writing, 'I am a Clergyman it is true, but I am a member of the Society as well as the poorest Layman, and my Liberty is as dear to me as any man, shall I then sit still and enjoy myself at Home when the best Blood of the Covenant is spilling? ...So far am I from thinking that I act wrong, I am convinced it is my duty to do so and duly I owe to God and my country."

http://www.blackrobereg.org/history.html

Tod
04-14-2014, 11:31 AM

No, I was mocking him. He did ask Bundy if he considered himself a "sovereign citizen" and said that Bundy was bucking 100 years of traditional way of understanding the govt and said that no one else was looking at the situation the way he (Bundy) was.

phill4paul
04-14-2014, 11:35 AM
No, I was mocking him. He did ask Bundy if he considered himself a "sovereign citizen" and said that Bundy was bucking 100 years of traditional way of understanding the govt and said that no one else was looking at the situation the way he (Bundy) was.

Heard that when I made a dump run. Beck's an asshat. Always has been, always will be.

erowe1
04-14-2014, 11:45 AM

Bucking 100 years of traditional way of understanding the government?

What did Beck mean by that? Is he saying that he approves of what the government has been for the past 100 years? Doesn't that kind of undermine Beck's whole MO of late?

Tod
04-14-2014, 11:55 AM

What did Beck mean by that? Is he saying that he approves of what the government has been for the past 100 years? Doesn't that kind of undermine Beck's whole MO of late?

He essentially was trying to push the point that everyone else is bending over for the feds, why does he think he is special?

erowe1
04-14-2014, 11:57 AM
He essentially was trying to push the point that everyone else is bending over for the feds, why does he think he is special?

But when you put it that way, doesn't it pretty much obligate Beck to say that Bundy's right and all the over benders are wrong?

Tod
04-14-2014, 12:12 PM
But when you put it that way, doesn't it pretty much obligate Beck to say that Bundy's right and all the over benders are wrong?

Beck seemed to take the stance that since that is the way is has been, that is the way it should be and that Bundy's viewpoint is contrary to longstanding tradition - precedent, if you will. Beck cited Nevada's state constitution as referenced here

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/18032-blm-s-seizure-of-nevada-rancher-s-land-rights-unconstitutional

Unfortunately for the state of Nevada, its own state constitution is little more than a paean to the unfettered ferocity of the federal beast. Section 2 of the Nevada constitution reads:

No power exists in the people of this or any other State of the Federal Union to dissolve their connection therewith or perform any act tending to impair[,] subvert, or resist the Supreme Authority of the government of the United States. The Constitution of the United States confers full power on the Federal Government to maintain and Perpetuate its existance [sic], and whensoever any portion of the States, or people thereof attempt to secede from the Federal Union, or forcibly resist the Execution of its laws, the Federal Government may, by warrant of the Constitution, employ armed force in compelling obedience to its Authority.

Who in the heck composed THAT crap? (note that is is from 1864)

phill4paul
04-14-2014, 12:39 PM
Beck seemed to take the stance that since that is the way is has been, that is the way it should be and that Bundy's viewpoint is contrary to longstanding tradition - precedent, if you will. Beck cited Nevada's state constitution as referenced here

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/18032-blm-s-seizure-of-nevada-rancher-s-land-rights-unconstitutional

Who in the heck composed THAT crap? (note that is is from 1864)

1864. Towards the end of the Civil War. Proclaimed a state by Lincoln. The ultimate federal power grabber. Explains a lot concerning the wording.

A Son of Liberty
04-14-2014, 04:38 PM

It doesn't undermine Beck's MO at all; because Beck's MO is to carefully shepherd the liberty movement back into the ever-loving arms of the state.

A Son of Liberty
04-14-2014, 04:38 PM
His facebook is metling down. Over 1700 comments. 95% against. BTW He may fly down to interview Bundy.

A glimmer of hope!

jkob
04-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Controlled opposition

AuH20
04-15-2014, 12:55 PM
Talk about destroying your brand overnight. The man is going out of his way to stab himself over and over again. Read this comment from a former fan:

I don't care about his Bundy stance, but I didn't care at all for his self righteous, pompous comments that "I don't need fans, I don't need followers," I have posted this elsewhere and will post again. Glenn, we stood with you at 912, we went to restoring honor, we went to Israel with you, we bought your books, your shirts, your expensive jeans, we support Mercury 1, we filled up 12 trailer trucks with food, we contributed 1 million to help child trafficking, and you keep asking us to support you,we pay for the Blaze and your response is....I don't need fans or followers. You owe us an apology.

tod evans
04-15-2014, 12:57 PM
Talk about destroying your brand overnight. The man is going out of his way to stab himself over and over again. Read this comment from a former fan:

I don't care about his Bundy stance, but I didn't care at all for his self righteous, pompous comments that "I don't need fans, I don't need followers," I have posted this elsewhere and will post again. Glenn, we stood with you at 912, we went to restoring honor, we went to Israel with you, we bought your books, your shirts, your expensive jeans, we support Mercury 1, we filled up 12 trailer trucks with food, we contributed 1 million to help child trafficking, and you keep asking us to support you,we pay for the Blaze and your response is....I don't need fans or followers. You owe us an apology.

Sounds like he's about ready to run for office......

AuH20
04-15-2014, 12:59 PM
http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/04/14/inciting-violence-doesnt-solve-anything-glenn-denounces-violence-in-response-to-nevada-ranch-conflict/

AuH20
04-15-2014, 01:02 PM
http://postcardsfromtheright.com/wp-content/uploads/Edmund-Burke-Quote.png

tod evans
04-15-2014, 01:03 PM
http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/04/14/inciting-violence-doesnt-solve-anything-glenn-denounces-violence-in-response-to-nevada-ranch-conflict/

No clicky-linky

AuH20
04-15-2014, 01:17 PM
Great Job, Glenn. You have officially become a 501(c)(3) 'Government Licensed' Pastor. Start quoting Romans 13 while you're at it:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/15/if-you-find-yourself-believing-this-glenn-beck-wants-you-to-unfriend-him/

“I want you to listen carefully to it, because I am planting my flag here,” Beck said. “If you are somebody that says ‘I’m for violence … I am angry and I’m not going to take it anymore, and I’m going to act on that anger,’ then I want you to go to my Facebook page and unfriend me. I want you to go to my newsletter page and I want you to unsubscribe. I want you to go to TheBlaze TV and I want you to cancel your subscription today.”

Beck reminded his listeners that “there are more of us than them,” and the way to win against angry revolutionaries on the left or right is to stand on principles and virtues. There is a reason Martin Luther King, Jr. is remembered as a heroic historical figure who changed the world, he reminded, and Malcolm X is not.

phill4paul
04-15-2014, 01:19 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/15/if-you-find-yourself-believing-this-glenn-beck-wants-you-to-unfriend-him/

then I want you to go to my Facebook page and unfriend me. I want you to go to my newsletter page and I want you to unsubscribe. I want you to go to TheBlaze TV and I want you to cancel your subscription today.”

Jokes on him. I'll not need to do any of that. Lol.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 01:21 PM
Jokes on him. I'll not need to do any of that. Lol.

Beck is so wrapped up with that fraud MLK. And then he slams Malcolm X without even knowing what he stood for.

Anti Federalist
04-15-2014, 01:26 PM
“I want you to listen carefully to it, because I am planting my flag here,” Beck said. “If you are somebody that says ‘I’m for violence … I am angry and I’m not going to take it anymore, and I’m going to act on that anger,’ then I want you to go to my Facebook page and unfriend me. I want you to go to my newsletter page and I want you to unsubscribe. I want you to go to TheBlaze TV and I want you to cancel your subscription today.”

Beck reminded his listeners that “there are more of us than them,” and the way to win against angry revolutionaries on the left or right is to stand on principles and virtues. There is a reason Martin Luther King, Jr. is remembered as a heroic historical figure who changed the world, he reminded, and Malcolm X is not.

The rhetoric of a "Do Nothing" from the leader of the "Do Nothings".

Singing Kum-Bay-Ya did not get Cliven Bundy's cattle back.

Nor will it get our freedom back.

And how, in real terms, has the black man's position improved?

Still in prison, still beset by violence and poverty, still routinely railroaded by corrupt paddy rollers.

But hey! Look! A half black man from Kenya is the Head Puppet in Charge.

O Happy Day.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 01:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qryEcROhjSU

Anti Federalist
04-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Beck is in the school of thought:

We do not think the government is intentionally malevolent

AuH20
04-15-2014, 01:34 PM
The rhetoric of a "Do Nothing" from the leader of the "Do Nothings".

Singing Kum-Bay-Ya did not get Cliven Bundy's cattle back.

Nor will it get our freedom back.

And how, in real terms, has the black man's position improved?

Still in prison, still beset by violence and poverty, still routinely railroaded by corrupt paddy rollers.

But hey! Look! A half black man from Kenya is the Head Puppet in Charge.

O Happy Day.

Christians should never take up arms against their oppressors. So sayeth Glenn Beck. If a government agent arrives at your door, it is your duty to undress your wife and submit her to your social superior. The ballot box is the only answer to widespread tyranny. :)

AuH20
04-15-2014, 01:41 PM
If he wasn't a fraud, he would have said the following:

I'm not a proponent for violence, but I cannot in good faith condemn someone for defending their natural rights. We all have internal personal decisions to make when confronted with tyranny and different paths to embark on.

BUT NO. He had to go stark raving mad and condemn his listeners for being on the level of the Huns.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 01:47 PM
Lazy, selfserving sons of bitches! This lady nails it:

All of the MARCHES on D.C. have accomplished NOTHING just like our votes have. Our government is in tyranny and if we don't draw a line in the sand, they will over run us completely. Only the passive, self centered people want to WAIT until it's too late because they don't want to have to fight for their freedoms like our forefathers did. They gave up EVERYTHING but people are now too spoiled and lazy to even fight back. If there are still 60% of the population who will fight for their families, their freedoms and the Constitution, we might be able to win this fight. Too many cowards in our country right now who refuse to face the fact that we have LOST our country and need to get it back probably by FORCE since we've tried everything else and it has failed. Put on your big boy and big girl pants and step up and be counted. We ALL have a lot to lose but some of us are willing to put our country FIRST...

Only cowards wait for a formal invitation from Jesus accompanied by blinding light and horns.

Anti Federalist
04-15-2014, 01:54 PM
Christians should never take up arms against their oppressors. So sayeth Glenn Beck. If a government agent arrives at your door, it is your duty to undress your wife and submit her to your social superior. The ballot box is the only answer to widespread tyranny. :)

Romans 13!!!

Romans 13!!!

Romans 13!!!

HOLLYWOOD
04-15-2014, 02:47 PM
Fuck Beck.Now you're sounding like me... ;)

Once again, as has always happened in the past, when crunch-time arrives, Beck shows his true colors.
I find it inexplicable how anyone on this forum can't see this guy for what he is.Yep... Glenn Beck "THE FALSE PROPHET" we were warned about him

Never seen that one, I have seen: "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God." ~Thomas Jefferson.

But my favorite founding father quote is: "Fully 90% of the historical quotes on the internet are false, or misattributed" ~ George WashingtonGeneral Michael Hayden(USAF & CIA/NSA authoritarian) stated today, "George Washington had his own secret surveillance spy program without oversite of Congress..." I shit you not, Hadyen said that today in a debate with WaPo's Gellen.

His facebook is melting down. Over 1700 comments. 95% against. BTW He may fly down to interview Bundy.Scorch Glenn Beck... he has deceived and conned the people far too long.

Controlled oppositionCIA stated to Beck, "If you go along with our COINTELPRO programs, we'll make you a very wealthy man. Beck is also protecting his $10s of millions in Wall Street investments... they come first before the people or US Constitution.

Great Job, Glenn. You have officially become a 501(c)(3) 'Government Licensed' Pastor. Start quoting Romans 13 while you're at it:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/15/if-you-find-yourself-believing-this-glenn-beck-wants-you-to-unfriend-him/http://kwout.com/cutout/s/i3/zp/mv7_bor.jpg (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.veteranstoday.com%2 Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F09%2FGlenn-Beck-Israel-rally.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.veteranstoday.com%2F201 1%2F09%2F01%2Fglenn-beck-will-shed-real-tears-next-time-he-visits-israel%2F&h=375&w=641&tbnid=V5tIvE8GBphXuM%3A&zoom=1&docid=wg9pFK4w0kXWbM&ei=K5lNU9nsDarqyQGwoYDwCw&tbm=isch&client=firefox-nightly&ved=0CBIQMygKMAo4rAI&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=384&page=17&start=293&ndsp=18)http://kwout.com/cutout/a/hu/y9/4x5_bor.jpg (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FlVH5l.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbyjess.net%2Ffools-gold-glenn-beck%2F&h=562&w=649&tbnid=oqTmFSAdgPHlXM%3A&zoom=1&docid=qw3_2hzwwuqLzM&ei=gphNU5LwGYbmyQHF94HoAg&tbm=isch&client=firefox-nightly&ved=0CGUQMygQMBA&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=464&page=2&start=16&ndsp=18)

Anti Federalist
04-15-2014, 02:49 PM
And for the record, Lew Rockwell is just as wrong:

The State Is a Jealous Gawd

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/the-state-is-a-jealous-gawd/

The State wields violence as its daily bread. People who rise in the State either don’t mind killing, torturing, and caging to cow hoi polloi, or they positively enjoy it. Ron Paul is exactly right about what may happen to the Bundy family and their supporters. I fear it was a mistake for them to be armed against the BLM troops. There is no beating the State on the armaments question. How many millions has the USG happily killed in its history of violence? Only non-violent resistance has a chance to capture hearts and minds, as did the early Christians. Only non-violent resistance is right.

Another "Do Nothing".

Oh sure, bitching and hollering on a website is OK (especially when it keeps a roof over your head) but when the rubber meets the road, oh no, stand down, passively resist and rely on SWLODs.

Lew, you're wrong on this.

A Son of Liberty
04-15-2014, 02:51 PM
If he wasn't a fraud, he would have said the following:

I'm not a proponent for violence, but I cannot in good faith condemn someone for defending their natural rights. We all have internal personal decisions to make when confronted with tyranny and different paths to embark on.

BUT NO. He had to go stark raving mad and condemn his listeners for being on the level of the Huns.

Exactly right. Any damned fool can see that it was the government who are "for violence" - they are the ones who showed up in the paramilitary uniforms, their faces obscured, with fully automatic weapons.

SELF DEFENSE is not "seeking violence", and a 4 year old could figure that out. Glenn Beck has always been about shepherding the liberty movement back into the good graces of the state, and if there was anything that should prove it to doubters, it is this episode.

A Son of Liberty
04-15-2014, 02:53 PM

The State wields violence as its daily bread. People who rise in the State either don’t mind killing, torturing, and caging to cow hoi polloi, or they positively enjoy it. Ron Paul is exactly right about what may happen to the Bundy family and their supporters. I fear it was a mistake for them to be armed against the BLM troops. There is no beating the State on the armaments question. How many millions has the USG happily killed in its history of violence? Only non-violent resistance has a chance to capture hearts and minds, as did the early Christians. Only non-violent resistance is right.

Another "Do Nothing".

Oh sure, bitching and hollering on a website is OK (especially when it keeps a roof over your head) but when the rubber meets the road, oh no, stand down, passively resist and rely on SWLODs.

Lew is right that ultimately Bundy and those who are there supporting him will pay, ultimately. I would disagree with him that it was a "mistake", however.

"Better to die on your feet, than live on your knees."

Anti Federalist
04-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Lew is right that ultimately Bundy and those who are there supporting him will pay, ultimately. I would disagree with him that it was a "mistake", however.

"Better to die on your feet, than live on your knees."

Yeah, to be clear, I don't think it's over either and the everfucking state may very well land with both feet on the Bundys.

But resisting was not a mistake.

phill4paul
04-15-2014, 02:57 PM

Another "Do Nothing".

You are correct. Lew is wrong on this.

HOLLYWOOD
04-15-2014, 03:00 PM

Another "Do Nothing".

Lew, you're wrong on this.Rigged Primaries, No Rule of Law, sec. 215 and 702, Orwellian State, Fascism, RICO Washington DC, Bought and paid for; Politicians, City Halls, they have the Judges in their back pockets, control 90% of the media and information you receive, highest prison population on the planet, 3 Felonies a Day, Police State buying Billions of bullets, local police armed like the military/tanks/APCs, Ever Increasing Massive Debt, Taxes, & Government Spending, Crony Corporatism, Designed Inflation... yeah Lew, we tried that over and over and over, this is what we got from government:

http://shtfplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/first-amendment-area.jpg

tod evans
04-15-2014, 03:03 PM
I have never agreed with the idea that any government employee may use force offensively on our shores.

That right belongs to the citizens!

phill4paul
04-15-2014, 03:27 PM
Rigged Primaries, No Rule of Law, sec. 215 and 702, Orwellian State, Fascism, RICO Washington DC, Bought and paid for; Politicians, City Halls, they have the Judges in their back pockets, control 90% of the media and information you receive, highest prison population on the planet, 3 Felonies a Day, Police State buying Billions of bullets, local police armed like the military/tanks/APCs, Ever Increasing Massive Debt, Taxes, & Government Spending, Crony Corporatism, Designed Inflation... yeah Lew, we tried that over and over and over, this is what we got from government:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/8/8a/Huzzah.gif

A Son of Liberty
04-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Rigged Primaries, No Rule of Law, sec. 215 and 702, Orwellian State, Fascism, RICO Washington DC, Bought and paid for; Politicians, City Halls, they have the Judges in their back pockets, control 90% of the media and information you receive, highest prison population on the planet, 3 Felonies a Day, Police State buying Billions of bullets, local police armed like the military/tanks/APCs, Ever Increasing Massive Debt, Taxes, & Government Spending, Crony Corporatism, Designed Inflation... yeah Lew, we tried that over and over and over, this is what we got from government:

Yeah, I don't think you're going to catch Lew Rockwell advocating the "political process". I think he's just pointing out that the other "boot" is sure to fall upon those who dare to challenge Caesar.

Again, "mistake" isn't the right word... well, it is the right word for those who went into it expecting to retain their breathing privileges.

Cap
04-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Curious, where are the Beck defenders? It wasn't to long ago that we were told with much scorn to work with him, that he was coming around. The hardliner purists were laughed at and barraged with nonsense such as "if we had any hope of succeeding on the political front, we needed Beck". We were Neanderthal in our reasoning.

erowe1
04-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Curious, where are the Beck defenders? It wasn't to long ago that we were told with much scorn to work with him, that he was coming around. The hardliner purists were laughed at and barraged with nonsense such as "if we had any hope of succeeding on the political front, we needed Beck". We were Neanderthal in our reasoning.

I'm the opposite of a Beck defender, but if I were, it would be easy to defend him here since he somehow stumbled onto the right position.

JK/SEA
04-15-2014, 03:49 PM
I'm the opposite of a Beck defender, but if I were, it would be easy to defend him here since he somehow stumbled onto the right position.

LOL..

Cap
04-15-2014, 03:51 PM
I'm the opposite of a Beck defender, but if I were, it would be easy to defend him here since he somehow stumbled onto the right position.To your credit, you have been at least consitent, I'll give you that.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 04:01 PM

Another "Do Nothing".

Lew is another one that is a sucker for the illusion of omnipotence projected by our overlords. Supremacy equals compliance. The problem being that much of the supremacy is a blatant lie. Lew doesn't even want to try. It's easier to be an expat or disgruntled sovereign.

A Son of Liberty
04-15-2014, 04:07 PM

I'm sure "compromise" will be along shortly to explain away this garbage.

Cap
04-15-2014, 04:10 PM
I'm sure "compromise" will be along shortly to explain away this garbage.I really would like to hear his opinion on this. He hasn't posted much as of late, do you think the lad is OK?

AuH20
04-15-2014, 04:26 PM
I think after the vapid Restoring Honor and Restoring Courage demonstrations, he lost any momentum he had. Even Breitbart stated this. Freedom is a contact sport and if you're not willing to be at the front line and exercise your rights, then you're useless. Right now, we're in the survival stage and the last thing we need is Glenn Beck lecturing us on the decorum of repelling this loathsome beast known as the federal government. I think we now know where Glenn stands if you happened to be his neighbor in distress.

A Son of Liberty
04-15-2014, 04:55 PM
I think after the vapid Restoring Honor and Restoring Courage demonstrations, he lost any momentum he had. Even Breitbart stated this. Freedom is a contact sport and if you're not willing to be at the front line and exercise your rights, then you're useless. Right now, we're in the survival stage and the last thing we need is Glenn Beck lecturing us on the decorum of repelling this loathsome beast known as the federal government. I think we now know where Glenn stands if you happened to be his neighbor in distress.

It's really not about him not being willing, or decorum. Glenn Beck's role is to take the momentum out of the liberty movement.

Again, all it takes is cool analysis of the present situation.

Deborah K
04-15-2014, 05:02 PM
Beck sounds like a man who lacks the courage of his convictions.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 05:15 PM
It's really not about him not being willing, or decorum. Glenn Beck's role is to take the momentum out of the liberty movement.

Again, all it takes is cool analysis of the present situation.

I think it has more to do with keeping Christians down than anything else.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 05:16 PM

That or he's playing the role to keep the Christian majority in check when the proverbial dam breaks. I suspect the TPTB are deathly afraid of the Southern citizens (who contribute a lion's share to the military effort) waking up from their stupor and tearing the globalists limb from limb.

pcosmar
04-15-2014, 05:21 PM

He has convictions?

HVACTech
04-15-2014, 05:48 PM

he did not "stumble" to this position. he defaulted to it. his reasoning is at an 8th grade level.

Deborah K
04-15-2014, 05:53 PM
He has convictions?

Yeah, I think he does. He has children. He doesn't want a tyrannical gov't any more than we do. But he's acting like a coward about it.

A Son of Liberty
04-15-2014, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I think he does. He has children. He doesn't want a tyrannical gov't any more than we do. But he's acting like a coward about it.

Oh yes he does. He just wants his particular brand of it. He wants his particular ruler to hold the reins.

cajuncocoa
04-15-2014, 06:06 PM
Oh yes he does. He just wants his particular brand of it. He wants his particular ruler to hold the reins.
That would be Rick Santorum, the new George Washington. :rolleyes:

Guitarzan
04-15-2014, 06:07 PM
I'm sure "compromise" will be along shortly to explain away this garbage.

Curious how he disappears at certain times, isn't it?

cajuncocoa
04-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Curious how he disappears at certain times, isn't it?
You don't really think he would disagree with Beck about this, do you? Beck's position is the safest for political victory, after all.

Guitarzan
04-15-2014, 06:12 PM

He's sold his soul to the tyrants.

Come on...he's a paid propagandist, gatekeeper, judas goat...whatever you want to call it.

He's not stupid...he didn't get to where he's at by being stupid. And it isn't about 'keeping the Christians together' either. Gimme a break man! that's laughable.

He's doing what he's paid to do. How many times do some of you have to witness him undermining the people to realize that he's purposely undermining the people?

AuH20
04-15-2014, 07:48 PM
Another treasure from Beck's facebook. I have never seen anyone get uniformly pummeled like this on social media:

AS I TOLD YOU ON AN EARLIER THREAD< GLENN BECK< I WAS THERE UNDER THAT BRIDGE ON SATURDAY. As I told you before, there was no violence. None of us in the front were armed and nobody threated anyone with harm, that is, except the federal rangers threatened us. And as I told you before, I firmly believe that had it not been for those armed americans behind us, the federals would have slaughtered us. It is clear that what is at going on here with you is you are afraid more people will be emboldened to resist the bullies in government, and that these government bullies will come after you for inciting rebellion. You are certainly no Thomas Paine. NOW HEAR THIS, and this goes for the two laughing hyenas that sit there beside you doing your show bootlicking you. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO LECTURE ANYONE ON HONOR< INTEGRITY .You, who have made yourself rich telling us what we want to hear, until that threatens to endanger you, your program and your wealth. YOU SIR ARE A PHONEY. You said to unlike you if I disagree with you. Well I am happy to throw anyone out of my sphere who tells me that I ought to be ashamed of what we did under that bridge. Its one of the proudest moments Ive experienced. So consider yourself unliked, my subscription to the blaze cancelled, and you completely gone. The rest of you, I encourage strongly do the same. We don't need frauds and cowards like Glenn Beck

Anti Federalist
04-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Lew is another one that is a sucker for the illusion of omnipotence projected by our overlords. Supremacy equals compliance. The problem being that much of the supremacy is a blatant lie. Lew doesn't even want to try. It's easier to be an expat or disgruntled sovereign.

Exactly.

The system is not as omnipotent as even I thought.

It can lash out violently, as it does every day.

But it really is a stupid, scared, bully.

The Rebel Poet
04-15-2014, 08:04 PM
"Fully 90% of the historical quotes on the internet are false, or misattributed" ~ George Washington

That was Lincoln, not Washington. Lincoln. Don't you even source your quotes before you post them? Idiot.

Anti Federalist
04-15-2014, 08:07 PM
AS I TOLD YOU ON AN EARLIER THREAD< GLENN BECK< I WAS THERE UNDER THAT BRIDGE ON SATURDAY. As I told you before, there was no violence. None of us in the front were armed and nobody threated anyone with harm, that is, except the federal rangers threatened us. And as I told you before, I firmly believe that had it not been for those armed americans behind us, the federals would have slaughtered us. It is clear that what is at going on here with you is you are afraid more people will be emboldened to resist the bullies in government, and that these government bullies will come after you for inciting rebellion. You are certainly no Thomas Paine. NOW HEAR THIS, and this goes for the two laughing hyenas that sit there beside you doing your show bootlicking you. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO LECTURE ANYONE ON HONOR< INTEGRITY .You, who have made yourself rich telling us what we want to hear, until that threatens to endanger you, your program and your wealth. YOU SIR ARE A PHONEY. You said to unlike you if I disagree with you. Well I am happy to throw anyone out of my sphere who tells me that I ought to be ashamed of what we did under that bridge. Its one of the proudest moments Ive experienced. So consider yourself unliked, my subscription to the blaze cancelled, and you completely gone. The rest of you, I encourage strongly do the same. We don't need frauds and cowards like Glenn Beck

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZU9QbQtuI4Xcc/giphy.gif

LibertyEagle
04-15-2014, 08:10 PM

I applaud him when he helps our effort and deride him when he doesn't. On this issue he is a mo&&^&^&*(YYY ass&&&&. :mad:

Guitarzan
04-15-2014, 08:25 PM
I applaud him when he helps our effort and deride him when he doesn't. On this issue he is a mo&&^&^&*(YYY ass&&&&. :mad:

You're applauding your own demise then. Cutting your own throat, so to say.

Because an important aspect of what Beck does is fool the people into believing he's with us. So, all the minute issues, the small...day to day issues that really mean nothing, he rants and raves right with us. That's what gets him the trust of many. The trust that he's genuine. That's what gets him the "he's coming around" comments. Without this part of the scheme, the scheme doesn't work.

This is the whole set up for when SHTF, when crunch-time occurs...when Beck pulls the plug and steers all his unsuspecting sheep, that he's been rounding up every day with his nonsense, in the direction he wants them.

Now think about that the next time you applaud your favorite propagandist.

AuH20
04-15-2014, 08:34 PM

He's a sunshine patriot, possibly even a collaborator with dark forces. He talks like a Christian, but he wants to mentally disarm Christians from reaching the next logical step, which is to finally realize that the ballot box is a useless endeavor when the entire system has been carefully rewired to prevent any rollback. That's why he keeps talking about voting and sign making.

William Tell
04-15-2014, 10:24 PM
That was Lincoln, not Washington. Lincoln. Don't you even source your quotes before you post them? Idiot.
I know! I did it on purpose! :D

pcosmar
04-15-2014, 10:44 PM
He's a sunshine patriot, possibly even a collaborator with dark forces. He talks like a Christian, but he wants to mentally disarm Christians from reaching the next logical step, which is to finally realize that the ballot box is a useless endeavor when the entire system has been carefully rewired to prevent any rollback. That's why he keeps talking about voting and sign making.

Clergy Response Teams.

Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Public Unrest if Martial Law Ever Declared
http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=6937987

HOLLYWOOD
04-15-2014, 10:56 PM
Told yah that Glenn Beck is nothing but a CON MAN. That phony fucker showed his true colors when he and his ventriloquist dummies in their studio sabotaged Debra Medina in that interview. Even after she was long gone off that line, Beck & company continued their derogatory destruction of Medina.

It's a private club, a inner circle club that We The People need to expose... the establishment's well compensated false prophets elites to keep the masses preoccupied with the same trivial left/right horseshit.

FUCK BECK, HUNTSMAN, & REID...

twomp
04-15-2014, 11:12 PM
I don't get why you guys are upset with Beck?

a.) He got fired from Fox.
b.) He did a few episodes on The Federal Reserve
c.) He says he's a libertarian
d.) Judge Napolitano was on his show and they are friends

That pretty much makes him one of us right???

Anyways, Libertarian Beck will be back...... in 2017 and I'm sure his disciples on this forum will let us know when he is.

fr33
04-16-2014, 12:05 AM
in 2017 and I'm sure his disciples on this forum will let us know when he is.

He'll be coming around again. By golly he'll be one of us.

LibertyEagle
04-16-2014, 12:14 AM
You're applauding your own demise then. Cutting your own throat, so to say.

Because an important aspect of what Beck does is fool the people into believing he's with us. So, all the minute issues, the small...day to day issues that really mean nothing, he rants and raves right with us. That's what gets him the trust of many. The trust that he's genuine. That's what gets him the "he's coming around" comments. Without this part of the scheme, the scheme doesn't work.

This is the whole set up for when SHTF, when crunch-time occurs...when Beck pulls the plug and steers all his unsuspecting sheep, that he's been rounding up every day with his nonsense, in the direction he wants them.

Now think about that the next time you applaud your favorite propagandist.

:rolleyes: Some of you believe the thing to do is to hate EVERYONE. Then you get all pompous when someone isn't perfection in motion. "See, I told you". Sure, with Beck, it's pretty easy most of the time. But, I don't happen to agree that it's prudent to go running around gnashing and snarling about Beck. People look deranged.` If you want to call him out, talk about his acts.

As an aside, I don't think it's wise to worship human beings and that includes fan favorites around here like Alex Jones. Regarding Beck, I don't trust him one bit, but when he does something like have Griffin on his show to talk about the Federal Reserve for an hour, I damn sure aren't going to call him names for doing so. To do that would be stupid. But, do I trust him? Hell no.

bunklocoempire
04-16-2014, 01:53 AM
Yeah, to be clear, I don't think it's over either and the everfucking state may very well land with both feet on the Bundys.

But resisting was not a mistake.

Amen to the resisting.

Resist as best and as far as you believe you have to take it, but resist. Liberty demands I give you the benefit of the doubt as to why you're resisting and certainly cut you some slack and not moan that you got a clue too late.

And who the fuck is Beck to drag this 'company' down by not siding with the owners and OBVIOUS MISSION STATEMENT but rather with the employees? Especially when it's obvious the employees are pointing guns in our direction and have let the store go to shit.

Chance of violence at the shop when the lazy assed employees are armed and moonlighting with another employer? Ya don't say?! :rolleyes:

He's the biggest Ameri-CANT out there. Hey Beck, go be a sissy somewhere else and let strong women & men deal with disciplining the freeloading employees.

Cap
04-16-2014, 04:46 AM
:rolleyes: Some of you believe the thing to do is to hate EVERYONE. Then you get all pompous when someone isn't perfection in motion. "See, I told you". Sure, with Beck, it's pretty easy most of the time. But, I don't happen to agree that it's prudent to go running around gnashing and snarling about Beck. People look deranged.` If you want to call him out, talk about his acts.

As an aside, I don't think it's wise to worship human beings and that includes fan favorites around here like Alex Jones. Regarding Beck, I don't trust him one bit, but when he does something like have Griffin on his show to talk about the Federal Reserve for an hour, I damn sure aren't going to call him names for doing so. To do that would be stupid. But, do I trust him? Hell no.

Yet you gnash and snarl against the truthers? Hypocrite. You are the queen of gnash and snarl. Back on ignore.

Lucille
04-16-2014, 11:42 AM
Romans 13!!!

Romans 13!!!

Romans 13!!!

LOL You know who else cited Romans 13? That's right. Hitler.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/more-indictment-of-the-mistranslated-romans-13/

Tyrants through time and around the globe have wielded the erroneous translation of Romans 13 (“God’s ordained the State, so shut up and obey, you Christian, you” — yep, I’m paraphrasing) as a weapon against believers. And Amerikan dictators are no exception:

In our attempts to rescue babies at abortion mills throughout America, several times civil authorities from local police to the FBI all started their interrogations by quoting Romans 13:1-4. Their basic premise for quoting this one passage was to deflect their guilt for protecting baby murder and violating God’s law “Thou shall not kill” to make us the guilty party. In the case of Roe vs. Wade, however, it is civil government that is the law breaker. Whereas, those who seek to peaceably rescue the innocent unjustly sentenced to death are the law keepers (Proverbs 24:12, 13). Our response was, “That is interesting you should mention this passage. Hitler quoted it often to condemn Christians who opposed his bloody atrocities as well.” Immediately, their tactics of investigation changed.

Deborah K
04-16-2014, 11:49 AM
Another treasure from Beck's facebook. I have never seen anyone get uniformly pummeled like this on social media:

Can't agree with this more.

Deborah K
04-16-2014, 11:59 AM

This.

As someone else already stated, he's a sunshine patriot. Which is ironic since he claims to be a fan of Paine's, and even wrote his own book of 'Common Sense'. I don't write him off completely because he rails against Agenda 21, and other issues, and he has brought awareness of important matters to people. But on this issue, he's being a coward.

Deborah K
04-16-2014, 12:13 PM
How ironic, Glenn Beck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS7EoIFZcs8#t=122

The Rebel Poet
04-16-2014, 01:50 PM
So, I got a minus rep for "calling forum members nasty names." Do we need to import the purple text from DP? What think thee, William Tell?

LibertyEagle
04-16-2014, 03:17 PM
So, I got a minus rep for "calling forum members nasty names." Do we need to import the purple text from DP? What think thee, William Tell?

It isn't germane what happened on another site. What matters is what happens HERE.

ZENemy
04-16-2014, 03:57 PM
This was posted on Becks Facebook

"Glenn how could you not stand with my family on the Bundy ranch?:( I was your biggest fan. I own several of your books and went to your show "man on the moon"... I even shook your hand and I trusted you. Now you're saying my family is truly terrifying and that we are violent? Have you been fake this whole time? I guess I can't even trust even my heroes anymore and that truly breaks my heart Glenn. We want peace. We just want the BLM to leave our ranch alone- they have no right to take it away from us because of "an endangered tortoise". and we aren't terrorists! We are patriots!! How could you have talked to cliven and not seen that? We have a militia to protect our rights and they are only there if the Feds fire first. They are the aggressors! Not us! Did you not see the riot video? How a man was attacked by a K9 and then tazored 3 times for protesting? A 57 year old woman with cancer was attacked from behind just because she was screaming "go away! Get out!". A BLM officer even threatened a pregnant woman saying my dog will bite you... Two people were grazed/hit by their cars. We are peaceful people! Yes we are country people and if you threaten our freedom we will stand up very boldly with words and readiness to fight- but I just.... I can't believe what you've said about us... We are good Christian people... No we aren't perfect but we want peace! We just wanted our cattle and our land and our freedom! You know they brought in helicopters and snipers and the swat team right??? All because we said we aren't leaving- this has been our land for over 140 years? This isn't you Glenn!!!! I 110% expected you to fully stand with us!!!! We are the true American patriots Glenn... A revolution is starting whether you see it or like it or not. We need change REAL change. As Thomas Paine once said and as you quoted in you're book "common sense"- "if there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."
This is so much more than natural water, natural gas, oil, endangered turtles or imaginary fees or "illegal grazing"....
This is about control.
Please Glenn. Do your research on my family. Cliven is a good man- so are the bundys and the patriots of Nevada....

ZENemy
04-16-2014, 03:59 PM
This.

As someone else already stated, he's a sunshine patriot. Which is ironic since he claims to be a fan of Paine's, and even wrote his own book of 'Common Sense'. I don't write him off completely because he rails against Agenda 21, and other issues, and he has brought awareness of important matters to people. But on this issue, he's being a coward.

The Devil will give you 1000 truths to sell you just one lie.

The Rebel Poet
04-16-2014, 06:08 PM
It isn't germane what happened on another site. What matters is what happens HERE.

I should clarify what I meant: on DP there is an html tag for sarcasm that makes the text purple. It was just a reference to the fact that my joke seemed to be misunderstood as intentional abuse. My comment about purple text was neither intended to reference any other event, nor promote any other site.

Deborah K
04-16-2014, 08:16 PM

And then it's up to me to decipher what is truth and what is a lie.

kahless
04-16-2014, 08:40 PM
This was posted on Becks Facebook

Would you happen to have the link to that post? I have been sifting through Becks FB and have not found it yet.

William Tell
04-16-2014, 08:55 PM
Most uses of that feature made no sense to me. Sorry you got a minus rep, I haven't got one of those yet. You must be special!
:p

AuH20
04-16-2014, 08:58 PM

You know what's funny though. Even if he is being paid to be a fake and ingratiate himself, he has spread the principles of liberty throughout the land. Go figure. That's largely why a plurality of his former supporters are so mad at him! They have discovered the truth and all Glenn Beck's hand wringing can never take that away.

ZENemy
04-16-2014, 08:58 PM
Would you happen to have the link to that post? I have been sifting through Becks FB and have not found it yet.

Let me see if I can find it. It was a share from the Bundy family page.

ZENemy
04-16-2014, 09:00 PM
You know what's funny though. Even if he is being paid to be a fake and ingratiate himself, he has spread liberty throughout the land. Go figure. That's largely why a plurality of his former supporters are so mad at him! They have discovered the truth and Glenn is still in character.

For me, he is a charismatic man that can lie with passion... Very dangerous.

AuH20
04-16-2014, 09:01 PM
Talk about going for broke:

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/04/16/glenn-breaks-down-the-difference-between-1776-and-2014/

brushfire
04-16-2014, 09:02 PM
Pfft... glenn "no risk" fkng beck... blew his load already.

cajuncocoa
04-16-2014, 09:03 PM
I couldn't be happier that Glenn Beck is being shown for what he is to his fans. Among all of the talking radio heads, he's the sneakiest, slimiest of them all. Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, et al....they're all consistent throughout. And mostly, they're always on the wrong side.

But this game that Beck plays, where he acts like he's coming around, one of us, etc. for a couple of years only to turn like a snake when the election gets near....how many times can people fall for that trick? I hope he chokes on it.

AuH20
04-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Pfft... glenn "no risk" fkng beck... blew his load already.

Dude can barely operate an AR-15. He does have a heap of security though.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2014, 09:12 PM
Talk about going for broke:

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/04/16/glenn-breaks-down-the-difference-between-1776-and-2014/

As far as the difference between 1776 and today: Has anybody noticed that we have representation and they didn’t? ‘No taxation without representation.’ I mean, do you think they put Ted Cruz in or you did? Do you think the big government guys put Mike Lee in or you did? Do you think that Matt Bevin is going to be beating Mitch McConnell because of the big government guys or because you will beat him? Which is it? We have representation.

Which act of Congress declared the desert tortoise endangered, specifically?

The answer is none, because of Congressional treason and apathy.

We have regulation without representation, since Congress vested all the alphabet soup agencies with the power to write regulations that have the force of law, but are never voted on by Congress, the Senate or signed by the President.

AuH20
04-16-2014, 09:25 PM
Which act of Congress declared the desert tortoise endangered, specifically?

The answer is none, because of Congressional treason and apathy.

We have regulation without representation, since Congress vested all the alphabet soup agencies with the power to write regulations that have the force of law, but are never voted on by Congress, the Senate or signed by the President.

We have representation alright. When a large plurality states that TARP is unacceptable, OUR representatives vote for it. When a large plurality states that sending money abroad is a bad idea in light of our massive debt problems, OUR representatives vote for it. These instances prove time and time again that we live in an OLIGARCHY as opposed to a REPUBLIC.

AFPVet
04-16-2014, 09:51 PM
Well, you have to understand that Christ also whipped the bankers. The "turn your other cheek" was a point he was trying to make. He also made the point that if you don't own a sword, sell your cloak and buy one ;)

Anti Federalist
04-16-2014, 09:53 PM
Regulation without representation.

Washington set a new record in 2013 by issuing final rules consuming 26,417 pages in the Federal Register. While plenty of government employees deserve credit for this milestone, leadership matters. And by this measure President Obama has never been surpassed in the Oval Office.

The latest rule-making tally comes from the Competitive Enterprise Institute's Wayne Crews, who on April 29 will publish his annual review of federal regulation in "Ten Thousand Commandments." This is important work because politicians and the media treat regulation as a largely cost-free public good. Mr. Crews knows better.

Congress may be mired in gridlock, but the federal bureaucracy is busier than ever. In 2013 the Federal Register contained 3,659 "final" rules, which means they now must be obeyed, and 2,594 proposed rules on their way to becoming orders from political headquarters.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304311204579505953682216682?mg=ren o64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB1000 1424052702304311204579505953682216682.html

Anti Federalist
04-16-2014, 09:54 PM
I won't even get started on all the UN regulations that those of us in transportation have to comply with, for the same reason.

AlexAmore
04-16-2014, 10:19 PM
As someone on Glenn's website comment section so elegantly stated, "He blew his load too early."

I hope and pray that this Bundy story keeps getting bigger and bigger. Glenn blew his load too early and hopefully can't recover for 2016.

Southron
04-16-2014, 10:33 PM
He claims that we have representation but the states have no representation any longer within the national government.

Guitarzan
04-16-2014, 10:55 PM

Meh...I said nothing about hating everyone. And I don't believe I'm being pompous or saying that i told anyone so.

This is yet another opportunity, maybe even the best opportunity out of the many opportunities, to bring to light exactly how Beck works!

I find it so unfortunate that such a savvy bunch can't see this. I mean, we talk about the old USSR propaganda....we talk about Hitler and how the Germans 'thought they were free'. And we all seem to be so cavalier in stating how we could never be taken advantage of like that. "Oh, we are awake", some say. "Oh, how could those people allow themselves to be conned like that?" say others. "Oh my, that would never happen here..." say the so-called enlightened ones.

Yet, most of these people can't see what's right in front of their face! It's happening to us and some refuse to see it.

So how pompous of YOU to applaud your masters....(but only when they say something you agree with of course), while at the same time cursing ME for, as you say...hating everyone.

Beck is one of the most dangerous propagandists exactly because he IS saying things that you agree with. That's what makes the propaganda so powerful. This is what I'm trying to convey to you.

cajuncocoa
04-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Meh...I said nothing about hating everyone. And I don't believe I'm being pompous or saying that i told anyone so.

This is yet another opportunity, maybe even the best opportunity out of the many opportunities, to bring to light exactly how Beck works!

I find it so unfortunate that such a savvy bunch can't see this. I mean, we talk about the old USSR propaganda....we talk about Hitler and how the Germans 'thought they were free'. And we all seem to be so cavalier in stating how we could never be taken advantage of like that. "Oh, we are awake", some say. "Oh, how could those people allow themselves to be conned like that?" say others. "Oh my, that would never happen here..." say the so-called enlightened ones.

Yet, most of these people can't see what's right in front of their face! It's happening to us and some refuse to see it.

So how pompous of YOU to applaud your masters....(but only when they say something you agree with of course), while at the same time cursing ME for, as you say...hating everyone.

Beck is one of the most dangerous propagandists exactly because he IS saying things that you agree with. That's what makes the propaganda so powerful. This is what I'm trying to convey to you.

I know you probably realize this, but many of us here do see Beck for what he is. Others are too afraid that calling him out will damage Rand's presidential aspirations. I'm more afraid of the consequences of not calling out someone like Beck. I agree with your assessment, he's a dangerous propagandist.

Philhelm
04-17-2014, 04:39 PM
We have regulation without representation

This is the heart of the matter.

AuH20
04-18-2014, 09:58 AM
In Glenn Beck's eyes, merely pointing the barrell of a rifle at a federal stormtrooper is completely unacceptable. He wants you to lock arms and be pelted with bean bags & tear gas cannisters. More importantly, if this continues to escalate he may lose his media empire if they pass a Draconian bill that broadly denotes "hate speech" on the airwaves. Cmon Glenn. Let's be honest here. What is more important to you? The media empire or the country?

HOLLYWOOD
04-18-2014, 10:38 AM
I won't even get started on all the UN regulations that those of us in transportation have to comply with, for the same reason.

Washington set a new record in 2013 by issuing final rules consuming 26,417 pages in the Federal Register.

It is impossible to follow the government codes, laws, regulations, rulings, policies, mandates, etc... just the changes.

IMPOSSIBLE to even read throw all the text of code/laws in one year, let alone comprehend the legalese and systemic affections. Now, go on to ALL the State, County, City codes, laws, regulations....

IMPOSSIBLE!

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-18-2014, 10:45 AM
It is impossible to follow the government codes, laws, regulations, rulings, policies, mandates, etc...

IMPOSSIBLE to even read throw all the text of code/laws in one year, let alone comprehend the legalese and systemic affections. Now, go on to ALL the State, County, City codes, laws, regulations....

IMPOSSIBLE!

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse mundane

cajuncocoa
04-18-2014, 10:54 AM
In Glenn Beck's eyes, merely pointing the barrell of a rifle at a federal stormtrooper is completely unacceptable. He wants you to lock arms and be pelted with bean bags & tear gas cannisters. More importantly, if this continues to escalate he may lose his media empire if they pass a Draconian bill that broadly denotes "hate speech" on the airwaves. Cmon Glenn. Let's be honest here. What is more important to you? The media empire or the country?

http://s13.postimg.org/7cb0xlrrr/8292144d_784e_45a9_9819_863311c09eaf.jpg

cajuncocoa
04-18-2014, 12:19 PM
So I see TheBlaze (Glenn Beck's site for the uninformed) has picked up the story about Harry Reid calling Bundy's supporters "Domestic Terrorists"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/17/harry-reid-labels-supporters-of-rancher-cliven-bundy-domestic-terrorists-reveals-federal-task-force-being-assembled/

Hypocritical? Ironic? WTF??

Isn't that basically what Glenn Beck tried to say when he implied that it was the Bundy supporters who were "inciting violence"? Is he now embarrassed for being on the same side of this issue as Harry Reid?

He should be.

Anti Federalist
04-18-2014, 01:19 PM
So I see TheBlaze (Glenn Beck's site for the uninformed) has picked up the story about Harry Reid calling Bundy's supporters "Domestic Terrorists"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/17/harry-reid-labels-supporters-of-rancher-cliven-bundy-domestic-terrorists-reveals-federal-task-force-being-assembled/

Hypocritical? Ironic? WTF??

Isn't that basically what Glenn Beck tried to say when he implied that it was the Bundy supporters who were "inciting violence"? Is he now embarrassed for being on the same side of this issue as Harry Reid?

He should be.

Hah Hah!

AuH20
04-18-2014, 01:42 PM
This is why he is freaked out. Still not a legitimate excuse though:

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/04/18/it-will-change-absolutely-everything-glenn-reacts-to-new-hate-speech-bill-in-the-house-and-senate/

http://www.infowars.com/internet-and-broadcast-media-hate-bill-introduced-in-senate/

phill4paul
04-18-2014, 01:55 PM

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/04/18/it-will-change-absolutely-everything-glenn-reacts-to-new-hate-speech-bill-in-the-house-and-senate/

http://www.infowars.com/internet-and-broadcast-media-hate-bill-introduced-in-senate/

Stand with us or get the hell out of our way.

Deborah K
04-18-2014, 02:39 PM

It hasn't stopped Greta, Megyn, or Hannity!!! And the morning show called Fox and Friends, the 3 amigos this morning were defending the hell outta Bundy and his supporters. Even that "there oughta be a law" putz O'Reilly thinks it's gov't overkill. Judge Nap is all over it too. So Beck, kiss my ass. You're a puss, plain and simple.

AuH20
04-20-2014, 10:59 AM
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/04/16/new-hampshire-912-project-leader-shines-at-bundy-ranch/?cp=1#comment-281827