PDA

View Full Version : The Distinguished George Will Speaks of Rebellion in the U.S?

AuH20
04-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Wowzers.

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2014/04/11/george-will-im-quite-confident-that-were-going-to-rebel-against-this-abusive-government/

And to follow up on that, I would imagine that you probably agree that politics is a reflection of the culture – policies can ultimately have an effect on the culture, but politics stems from the culture. So to that end, can you see a time at which our society will so rebel against the Leviathan state that it will actually vote to slash it’s own benefits, and the largesse that it’s receiving?

Will: I’m quite confident that we’re going to rebel against this abusive government. I think that, you know Winston Churchill said, “The American people invariably do the right thing after they have exhausted all the alternatives.” And I think we’re beginning to get to the bottom of the list of alternatives, and to realize that arithmetic is inexorable. You can’t make 2+2 equal 7, and sooner or later arithmetic is going to force realism upon us.

moostraks
04-12-2014, 11:00 AM
It's the truth. Eventually almost anyone reaches the end of their rope and pushes back when being bullied. This is what they want and I am failing to see many alternatives left as well. To say I feel claustrophobic is an understatement. I detest confrontation and have had enough to last me a lifetime. I love my family though and there are certain lines that I have in the sand that are non-negotiable.

gwax23
04-12-2014, 11:33 AM
When food prices reach a certain level that puts them out of reach for most thats when you can expect revolts. (French Revolution, Arab Spring, Russian Revolution etc etc etc)

Voluntarist
04-12-2014, 12:29 PM
xxxxx

Dianne
04-12-2014, 01:25 PM
It's clear the Feds aka World Government want control of the entire food supply. If you think of the Feds claiming to own over 82% of Nevada land, and driving the farmers off; they want to control the food and water supply. When the Feds (World Government) own 90% of the land, and they limit what you can eat; that will be the end of the Federal Government.

I am shocked to hear George Will make this comment. He's absolutely correct, but never thought he would say it.

gwax23
04-12-2014, 01:26 PM
So, basically, when you cut off their food stamps

Basically. Or when the allotted amount for the food stamps doesnt buy anything due to inflation.

Blueskies
04-12-2014, 02:12 PM
George Will is an idiot.

HOLLYWOOD
04-12-2014, 02:48 PM
George Will is an idiot.George Will has lined his pockets well over the decades... playing the people in the false dichotomy. He's as pretty much establishment Washington DC media as one can get.

He has done his damage... trying to redeem now is just an admittance to his guilt of lies and deceptions over those decades.