PDA

View Full Version : Arizonans donating like crazy

Johnnybags
11-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Every time I look at the spoinkometer I see Arizona, LOL. I bet he raises more from Arizona than McCain this quarter?

azminuteman
11-30-2007, 07:50 PM
McCain the embarrassment??

Spirit of '76
11-30-2007, 07:58 PM
He was the keynote speaker at the Arizona Republican Assembly State Convention this summer:
http://azassembly.org/state_conv.htm

In the afternoon, our lunch program will begin with a Republican Presidential Candidate that not only knows and understands our constitution, but has made good on his solemn oath to observe and protect it – Dr. Ron Paul. Following is our recently elected State Party Chairman whose presence at headquarters suggests our grassroots Republicans are weary of the “Neo-Con Agenda” and have said “ENOUGH!” – Randy Pullen. One of our latest ARA Members will advise how the fight to secure our borders is going – Chris Simcox. The latest assaults on our freedoms, all in the name of free trade, security and prosperity; NAFTA, North American Union will be addressed – Bryan Turner. Our “clean-up hitter” will bring them all in with a “grand slam” that covers the latest assaults on second amendment rights – Alan Corwin.

libertarian4321
11-30-2007, 08:00 PM
McCain should just throw in the towel and join the Ron Paul Revolution!

hopeforamerica
11-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Hehe, maybe my emails worked? doubt it was that, but we are a dedicated bunch:D

BeFranklin
11-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Every time I look at the spoinkometer I see Arizona, LOL. I bet he raises more from Arizona than McCain this quarter?

This is actually really interesting, because this is where the super bowl is being held this year, and its right before super Tuesday.

JAYCEE
11-30-2007, 08:09 PM
McCain should just throw in the towel and join the Ron Paul Revolution!

He should throw in that bloody shirt he keeps waving too.

Did you see that video he played at the debate? "I was tied up." Truely sick and depraved!

Thomas Paine
11-30-2007, 08:19 PM
McCain stands against every principle the great Barry Goldwater ever stood for.

hard@work
11-30-2007, 08:27 PM
I've heard RP owns AZ already from friends out there.

:)

john_anderson_ii
11-30-2007, 08:31 PM
This is actually really interesting, because this is where the super bowl is being held this year, and its right before super Tuesday.

I hope our meet ups can get something organized for that event. It would be awesome!

hopeforamerica
11-30-2007, 08:31 PM
I've heard RP owns AZ already from friends out there.

:)

It's where the revolution started baby!

BeFranklin
11-30-2007, 08:34 PM
I hope our meet ups can get something organized for that event. It would be awesome!

We need to send.. The Blimp!

hopeforamerica
11-30-2007, 08:34 PM

Big plans are in the works!! Ernest Hancock is brewing up some ideas as we speak. We are sending people to New Hampshire for their primary season to canvass, and in return we hope some people travel out here to help us with our plans. Don't worry, it WILL be covered, and you can help ;)

john_anderson_ii
11-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Big plans are in the works!! Ernest Hancock is brewing up some ideas as we speak. We are sending people to New Hampshire for their primary season to canvass, and in return we hope some people travel out here to help us with our plans. Don't worry, it WILL be covered, and you can help ;)

Yeah, I don't try to help with the planning and stuff anymore. There's so many people that are much better at it, and more connected than I. That's important, because if you plan something big incorrectly you can get in trouble with the cops, city, county, etc. Ed's pretty good at making sure our plans are trouble free.

I sure hope RP stops by AZ sometime before our Primary. Maybe he'll come out for the superbowl, but he doesn't strike me as a football kind of guy.

hopeforamerica
11-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Yeah, I don't try to help with the planning and stuff anymore. There's so many people that are much better at it, and more connected than I. That's important, because if you plan something big incorrectly you can get in trouble with the cops, city, county, etc. Ed's pretty good at making sure our plans are trouble free.

I sure hope RP stops by AZ sometime before our Primary. Maybe he'll come out for the superbowl, but he doesn't strike me as a football kind of guy.

Andre Campos stated that he plans to come to AZ before Feb. No date has been set and of course it can change.

John, planning small things is still welcome! We could use all the help we can get. Attendance has been down a bit lately.

Liberty
11-30-2007, 08:49 PM
He was the keynote speaker at the Arizona Republican Assembly State Convention this summer:
http://azassembly.org/state_conv.htm

What a great event that was.