PDA

View Full Version : REAL guerilla marketing..

Unregistered
04-11-2014, 11:53 PM
I graduated with a "degree", however, I "succeeded" via people I know. It's called NETWORKING in PR Land.. It is the most important thing in PR.

That said, why couldn't people like us skip all the "degree" bs, and LAND the BIG HIT?

I don't get it.. we SAY, go from A to B, but we could SKIP IT for the most part and land on Z,

Reminds me of the "hated" JEOPARDY DUDE that DARED to go for DOUBLE JEOPARDY!!

Unregistered
04-16-2014, 09:33 PM
I have noticed that I seek out the
"same ol'" news to look for "upadates" but after skimming through, I head straight for the comments. I really love visiting patriot websites, but I think that if those patriots would kick some ass in the comment section of say... drudge links... they could generate traffic to their websites.

Imagine, someone like Tom Woods responding to comments like these (linked by Drudge take out the spaces)...
newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/04/15/l-i-high-school-students-suspended-for-displaying-confederate-flag/

and linking to his website...

Unregistered
04-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Sorry, had to edit the hell outta that link, but add www. in front of newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/04/15/l-i-high-school-students-suspended-for-displaying-confederate-flag/

Heh. Got it!

Unregistered
04-22-2014, 08:49 PM
linking up the hashtag my nypd (remove spaces and hit twitter) is a good example of "guerrilla marketing". I can think of a thousand links that could be posted and articles that could be written the min. TS begins to HTF.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Okay, 10-4.