PDA

View Full Version : Police Shoot and Kill Man for Watering Lawn, Family Awarded 6.5 Million

mrsat_98
04-09-2014, 05:45 AM
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-shoot-kill-man-watering-lawn-family-awarded-6-5-million/

Douglas Zerby was finishing up watering his lawn when neighbors, completely brainwashed by the police state, called the cops because they saw Zerby holding what they thought was a gun. It was actually a water hose nozzle.

Officers approached the position of Doug Zerby and without any warning whatsoever, fired upon Zerby, fatally wounding him with 12 rounds that entered his chest arms and lower legs.

Zerby’s family sued the Long Beach Police department for this horrid event and won. According to KTLA 5 News,

SANTA ANA, Calif. (KTLA) — The family of a man fatally shot by Long Beach police in 2010 was awarded $6.5 million in damages by a federal jury on Thursday.
“The money doesn’t bring my son back, which is all I really want,” Douglas Zerby’s mother, Pam Amici, said after the verdict, chocking back tears.
“I would just rather have Doug standing here next to me right now. But this is all we can hope for, and I’m very happy with the result.”
This type of violent escalation by police is now commonplace in today’s society. Only by challenging them will we win. However, the monetary award in this case is not enough, these cops should be behind bars. Punishing tax-payers for the negligence and aggressiveness of cops is NOT a solution.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-shoot-kill-man-watering-lawn-family-awarded-6-5-million/

tod evans
04-09-2014, 05:50 AM
these cops should be behind bars. Punishing tax-payers for the negligence and aggressiveness of cops is NOT a solution.

Yup....

pcosmar
04-09-2014, 06:15 AM
Punish the taxpayers more until they demand the cops are prosecuted and jailed.

or Better yet, Done Away With.

Apparently then settlements are not enough to put real pain on the taxpayers.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-09-2014, 06:27 AM
what's the irrational fear of guns called? BTW this shit is very real, once a cop almost shot me because he thought my cellphone in its holder (Silver) was a gun. Fucking dumbass cop.

HOLLYWOOD
04-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Sue the fuck out of the neighbors, setup a national PayPal fund and bankrupt the zombies that instigated this tragedy... send a message that 'Stupid BRAINWASHED America' will not be tolerated, and there will be responsibility for their actions.

cjm
04-11-2014, 11:03 AM
what's the irrational fear of guns called?

Progressivism?

kahless
04-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Progressivism?

It is like a cancer on society.

fisharmor
04-11-2014, 11:44 AM
It appears the mother is happy that the cops were cleared from all wrongdoing.

"But this is all we can hope for, and I’m very happy with the result.”

Anti Federalist
04-11-2014, 12:31 PM
It appears the mother is happy that the cops were cleared from all wrongdoing.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Anti Federalist
04-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Sue the fuck out of the neighbors, setup a national PayPal fund and bankrupt the zombies that instigated this tragedy... send a message that 'Stupid BRAINWASHED America' will not be tolerated, and there will be responsibility for their actions.

This.

Every time some poor bastard is fucked up by asshole cops, the "See Something Say Something" snitch copsucker that initiated the violence should be sued blind.

tod evans
04-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Sorry guys, I can't get behind suing for vengeance...

Either lay down and lick your nuts or stand up and extract real vengeance.

Flugel89
04-11-2014, 01:12 PM
what's the irrational fear of guns called? BTW this shit is very real, once a cop almost shot me because he thought my cellphone in its holder (Silver) was a gun. Fucking dumbass cop.
Hoplophobia.

Spikender
04-12-2014, 12:25 AM
I see, so they sued and got money for the shooting of their husband and father...

If I was the wife, I would've walked out with an object, but unlike what my husband was holding, it would actually be a gun.

Fuck them. If only it was them who had to pay. I would take twenty pounds of flesh from each of their bodies in place of each million, if only to save the state and the tax payer money.