PDA

View Full Version : Robert Steele just blew my mind!

tangent4ronpaul
04-08-2014, 05:18 AM
If you don't know who this guy is, please look him up before watching this or read a couple of his books.

We used to e-mail each other, 15-20 years ago. I've only met him once in person. Should look him up, we live in the same area.

He says some things that are total wisdom.

And other things that make me wonder if AJ kidnapped and brainwashed him...

or maybe someone spiked his drink with truth serum and X...

Around 1:40 he slammed Ron and Rand, and a couple of minutes later said he wanted Ron on his cabinet to first abolish the Fed and then head the supreme court.

It's 2 hours and worth it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txugDFRVbeQ

-t

tangent4ronpaul
04-08-2014, 05:50 AM
This is also worth watching...

1.5h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxnp2Sz59p8

-t

tangent4ronpaul
04-08-2014, 10:26 AM
no one? RLY?

-t

FindLiberty
04-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Thanks tangent4ronpaul, Very good info find there; both are must-watch videos!

I only disagree with a few of Steele's beliefs regarding 9/11 missiles, backpack nukes or bombs and whatever is related to UFOs that others tried to feed him (he did not actually bite on the aliens). He has many interesting ideas/solutions; I especially liked. "~serve in gov w/term limit and then loose security clearance and also ~somehow ban from returning to the feeding trough". This was my first exposure to him. Fun guy!

Binney was just being himself, 100% truthful and accurate describing what's going on with communications/telephony/mil contractors, etc. with the high price tag funding/approval/goals and the acronym laden technology behind it all. He accurately described how the cabal works and he pointed out the moral hazards when "the insiders" end up rotating in/out of gov, continuing to support their symbiosis. Solutions and end game plans are never completely finished, but "it" grows and grows and starts to get ugly as info is collected on everyone 24/7/365.

We were cautioned and discouraged, in writing, from taking any domestic commercial air flights months before 9/11/01 due to some sort of strong intel about a possible hijacking threat. I'm not knowledgeable on how the internal military portions function. I have experienced the rest and have personally spoken to Binney about much of it (many years ago). Nice, smart guy! However, I no longer think excess gov/mic/msm/corp leadership and greed can ever be completely fixed or voted away. I do agree that sunlight exposure would be and/or is good medicine. I don't blame the technology, but continuous fiat money and many gov psychopaths have corrupted our entire world (leadership) to the dark side.

Now I’m going to go try to piss up a rope to see if that’s anything like pissing into a fan.