PDA

View Full Version : Victory Points

Rhys
11-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Summary, from what I've seen in the posts:

1. Raised $500,000 which was the second best fundraising day this year.
2. The actual donations vs pledges is 2.5/1. The amount of donors per pledge is 3/1
3. This event generated many good pieces on Paul and even us for once.
4. The campaign raised over $1 million this week. That is 1/12 of the quarterly goal of $12 million
5. The event highlights an already familiar ability for the movement to move. With an eighth day lead time, and divided support, the event did not go unpublicised or unnoticed.
6. The Tea Party got more column inches.
7. The campaign has an influx of cash capable of funding any number of desirable and needed projects.

Negatives:
We didn't all agree. big deal

Rhys
12-01-2007, 01:59 AM
8. The media listened to the Revolution. We passed them info on our event, and they ran with it. Nov. 5 gave the Revolution credibility and we used it today to get good feature articles. Today is a GREAT sign for the Blimp and the Tea Party.

Think12345
12-01-2007, 03:25 AM
I think it's great. The tone of media has changed noticeably.

gmlogmd08
12-01-2007, 03:39 AM
9. We exceeded the 3Q fundraising milestones of each republican candidate. To borrow HQ's sentiments... we succeeded in pushing Ron over the top.

KCIndy
12-01-2007, 03:44 AM
I'll consider Ron Paul "over the top" when the campaign is sitting on $12 million + in contributions... But that being said, I hope everyone is redoubling their efforts to really, really toss some cash when the Tea Party arrives.

That won't just put Dr. Paul "over the top" - it'll practically put him in orbit!! :D

Michigan11
12-01-2007, 04:15 AM
There is going to be a blimp flying around. How cool is that? It's going to be at the tea party event.

People organizing in the primary states as well. This is exciting. I can't wait untill the Tea Party.