PDA

View Full Version : FBI Shows Up At Teenager’s Home To Ask About His Ron Paul School Report

Tod
04-07-2014, 07:59 PM
FBI Shows Up At Teenager’s Home To Ask About His Ron Paul School Report

A 16-year-old high school student’s video report for his American Government class earned him an A+ from his teacher. It also yielded a visit from the FBI.

Justin Hallman says that a project he put together for school that included information on the National Defense Authorization Act, Rep. Ron Paul, Anonymous and the Occupy Wall Street movement was well received in the classroom, but wasn’t exactly praised by others. After agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation saw a copy of Hallman’s finished work on YouTube, they paid a visit to his own home.

The boy’s mother says the FBI showed up at their home one month after the class project was first turned in and told her, “We need to talk to your son.” Once inside, Justin Hallman says he was drilled about his thoughts on an array of issues included in his project.

“They also asked me why I had talked to my teacher about the Illuminati,” he writes in an email obtained by Infowars. “I told them it was just harmless talk about the 1776 Illuminati that formed from the enlightenment era. I said my teacher said they are/were terrorists and not to talk about them (this caused the FBI agents to look puzzled and they changed the subject very fast to Anonymous). In the end they finally left for an ‘important meeting.’”

Hallman says the meeting wasn’t an informal chat, either, but even involved a proposition. According to the high-schooler, the FBIs attempted to recruit Hallman as an undercover source to scoop up more information on Anonymous and Occupy Wall Street.
“They wanted me to be an informant, to possibly put my life in danger, to help them arrest and gain intel on occupy protesters and hackers,” Hallman says in the email.
In the video he produced for class, Hallman includes text that warns, “Our future relies on the choices we make next” and “There is still hope!” For Mr. Sparks, his American Government teacher that “liked it so much that he gave it a score of 45/35 points,” the future might seem hopeful. For the FBI, however, that outlook appears to be eyebrow-raising and worthy of a surprise stop-by.
On his YouTube channel, Hallman says he’s decided to make a second video to cover recent developments “involving the NDAA, TrapWire, the increasing police state, and the possibility of a war with Iran.” His first clip has so far earned him over 100,000 views online.

http://libertycrier.com/fbi-shows-up-at-teenagers-home-to-ask-about-his-ron-paul-school-report/#pM0tFEy8JRUV7rQ2.01

edit: egads, those "no copy" sites are sure a pain in the butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8e8SY5Fm0

donnay
04-07-2014, 08:06 PM
I do have hope for the future if there are more kids like this around.

Carson
04-07-2014, 08:20 PM
http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/morestuff/veryinteresting.jpg

FindLiberty
04-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Important meeting; remove his name from the official weekly kill list?

oyarde
04-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Well , they are asking a minor for services , what were they offering ? :) Are they aware of minimum wage laws ? Also , if you check with the US Office of Personnel Management , I think he has to be 18 or a High School Graduate or at 16 be enrolled in secondary education , or a permission slip from his High school and do any work only during times school is not in session for the Fed govt.I think these agents are breaking govt rules .....

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 08:50 PM
This is from 4 or 5 years ago, no?

Or is this a new case?

Either way, there you go, validates everything us weirdos have been hollering about.

oyarde
04-07-2014, 08:55 PM

Or is this a new case?

Either way, there you go, validates everything us weirdos have been hollering about.
I do not think you are a weirdo .

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 08:57 PM
I do not think you are a weirdo .

Nor do I think you are one.

But outside of our Merry Little Band of Refuseniks, we are regarded as highly suspect.

oyarde
04-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Nor do I think you are one.

But outside of our Merry Little Band of Refuseniks, we are regarded as highly suspect. LOL , Oh , I imagine we are much more than highly suspect .

Tod
04-07-2014, 09:11 PM

Or is this a new case?

Oops, this is a couple years old, sorry.

oyarde
04-07-2014, 09:13 PM
Oops, this is a couple years old, sorry.

Looks like they still broke rules talking to this young man in the requests they made.... .

angelatc
04-07-2014, 09:25 PM
thought it sounded familiar - there are 3 other threads on it. Here is the first: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?389567-FBI-questions-boy-over-Ron-Paul-video-on-Drudge&highlight=Justin+Hallman

Vanguard101
04-07-2014, 09:49 PM
After all the crap I've said on my facebook, I'm surprised they haven't shown up at my house yet. Gotta be cautious of what I say now :(

Mani
04-08-2014, 12:44 AM
A kid writes a school report, puts it on the internet and it leads to an FBI visit?

Do we have THAT many FBI guys with nothing better to do? Last I check there were lots of unsolved crimes that need follow up on. We either have TOO many FBI guys or we don't have enough crime for these guys to keep busy.

OR....

We live in a police state and anyone deemed critical of the gov't ends up with a few BLACK SUV's on their front lawn.

Occam's Banana
04-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Do we have THAT many FBI guys with nothing better to do? Last I check there were lots of unsolved crimes that need follow up on. We either have TOO many FBI guys or we don't have enough crime for these guys to keep busy.

The purpose of the FBI isn't to solve crimes. That's just public-relations piffle and TV show fodder.

OR....

We live in a police state and anyone deemed critical of the gov't ends up with a few BLACK SUV's on their front lawn.

Ding-ding-ding! The FBI is to the United States what the CIA is to every other country.