PDA

View Full Version : Video: Married Congressman caught slipping the tongue to an aide

green73
04-07-2014, 02:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kblAY5RtRXA

Fifth District Congressman Vance McAllister, who campaigned for office last fall as a devout Christian and devoted husband and father, was caught in video surveillance two days before Christmas passionately embracing and kissing one of his congressional aides.

The Ouachita Citizen obtained the video recording from an anonymous source. The video can be seen at www.ouachitacitizen.com.

The incident occurred at roughly 1:39 p.m. on Dec. 23, 2013, inside McAllister’s congressional office at 1900 Stubbs Ave., Suite B, in Monroe.

The woman who McAllister, 40, was caught kissing for almost half a minute is Melissa Anne Hixon Peacock, 33, of 400 Zachary Way, Sterlington. She is McAllister’s district scheduler. 

McAllister did not respond to calls to comment. His chief of staff, Adam Terry, said he would respond by noon Monday. The Ouachita Citizen did not receive a statement from McAllister or Terry.

cont.
http://www.hannapub.com/ouachitacitizen/news/article_dce7369e-be77-11e3-9b86-0017a43b2370.html

FindLiberty
04-07-2014, 02:44 PM
While we are all waiting for the real announcement...

THIS (humor) goes here, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNX518hfghU

angelatc
04-07-2014, 02:54 PM

cont.
http://www.hannapub.com/ouachitacitizen/news/article_dce7369e-be77-11e3-9b86-0017a43b2370.html

Wow. Pretty wrong of them to include her home address, I think.

Suzanimal
04-07-2014, 03:03 PM

I agree.

“We have to love our neighbor, which is the most bipartisan you can be,” McAllister told The Ouachita Citizen at the time.

:rolleyes:

RandallFan
04-07-2014, 05:15 PM
McAllister is a RINO who got a bunch of Democrats and Duck Dynasty to help him win the jungle primary.

specsaregood
04-07-2014, 05:18 PM

Yeah, that was downright weird to put there.

Matthew5
04-07-2014, 05:39 PM

This is the South, we don't take too kindly to homewreckers.

Nirvikalpa
04-07-2014, 11:25 PM

Hopefully you take adulterers much worse, especially one that campaigned on hardcore Christian values...

How dare she tempt such a God-fearing man. She may just be the devil herself for making him break his marriage vows. :rolleyes:

rpfocus
04-08-2014, 02:52 PM
Hopefully you take adulterers much worse, especially one that campaigned on hardcore Christian values...

How dare she tempt such a God-fearing man. She may just be the devil herself for making him break his marriage vows. :rolleyes:

No doubt. McAllister is a POS. I mean 6 months in and he's already got a cheating scandal? Just another "Christian Values" hypocrite.

Tell him, Swaggart!

JK/SEA
04-08-2014, 03:08 PM
looks like they've been at this for awhile....she leaned in...the moment was right...it felt so right...they needed to satiate the desire...

i need a cigarette....

angelatc
04-08-2014, 04:32 PM

Neither do I. But they didn't put his home address down.

I'm happy to see their GOP get this out of the way now, and not immediately before the election.

chudrockz
04-08-2014, 04:48 PM

Even hot ones? :)

MichaelDavis
04-08-2014, 10:47 PM
I hope Neil Riser primaries this smooching RINO.

Mani
04-08-2014, 11:05 PM
I guess it's a story because of the facade these guys preach about family values and what not....Otherwise...I don't see why it's a story.

I don't really care, there are a lot worse things happening in gov't then some guy kissing a woman he's not married to. Office affairs/relationships? Happens everywhere in corporate life as well. I'm not condoning it, I just don't care. It makes for good soap opera though...

green73
04-09-2014, 07:31 AM
UPDATE: Married congressman busted smooching staffer asks FBI to investigate video leak

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20140408/NEWS01/304080023/Pastor-says-McAllister-staffer-leaked-video?nclick_check=1

Peace&Freedom
04-09-2014, 07:45 AM
I guess it's a story because of the facade these guys preach about family values and what not....Otherwise...I don't see why it's a story.

I don't really care, there are a lot worse things happening in gov't then some guy kissing a woman he's not married to. Office affairs/relationships? Happens everywhere in corporate life as well. I'm not condoning it, I just don't care. It makes for good soap opera though...

But if his wife can't trust him, why should I?

mosquitobite
04-09-2014, 07:49 AM
UPDATE: Married congressman busted smooching staffer asks FBI to investigate video leak

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20140408/NEWS01/304080023/Pastor-says-McAllister-staffer-leaked-video?nclick_check=1

Waaah! I was caught!

Of course, all the other neophytes in DC will rally around making sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again... because it could happen to THEM.

FindLiberty
04-09-2014, 08:38 AM

He brought it (all) on himself. The gov wants cameras and has got 'em by the zillions, everywhere, recording 24 x 7 x 365.

I do not care about the smooching crap, but IMO, asking the fbi here is most offensive and a misuse of his gov authority.

It's also disrespectful of the mission of the fbi. I hope the fbi tells him to just man up and face the music and show some self-respect!

If the fbi does actually investigate this and/or report back to him on that one specific video, well that's just embarrassing for all parties here.

compromise
04-09-2014, 09:45 AM

She was also married.

Matthew5
04-09-2014, 10:09 AM

Sorry, I forgot the second part:

...and we have double standards for adulterers.

Brian4Liberty
04-09-2014, 10:24 AM
It's kind of humorous that they turned off the lights first. Surprise! Modern cameras can see in the dark!

cajuncocoa
04-09-2014, 12:02 PM

Sorry, I forgot the second part:

...and we have double standards for adulterers.

Nah, just Republicans.

Nirvikalpa
04-09-2014, 12:22 PM
She was also married.

So, that makes her as guilty as him, right? Not any more, not any less. Yet it was her address and her reputation that is going to be/or already is ruined.

Philhelm
04-09-2014, 12:56 PM
So, that makes her as guilty as him, right? Not any more, not any less. Yet it was her address and her reputation that is going to be/or already is ruined.

To be fair, the man in situations such as these should always be held to a greater degree of accountability, as men are more capable of comprehending ethical issues. :toady:

jllundqu
04-09-2014, 01:11 PM
Who cares. Lying politicians cheat all the time. He should get the boot and the 'staffer' should suffer the marital consequences. Non-story imo

Moving on...

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
04-09-2014, 01:15 PM
I hope Neil Riser primaries

I hope Riser the Jindal flunky never runs for public office again. He's useless.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
04-09-2014, 01:16 PM
He brought it (all) on himself. The gov wants cameras

Can you cite anything to prove that Macallister is a surveillance junky?

jjdoyle
04-09-2014, 01:34 PM
But if his wife can't trust him, why should I?

Because, he's a public servant! He's only making $160K+ a year, not including benefits. He's probably extremely stressed about not making enough to support his wife, and girlfriend. Having to pay for a few extra places to stay in DC, so he can stay under the radar. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT STRESS? I doubt it.
And we honestly expect this guy to read the bills? Please. The Senators/Congressmen have the most stressful/hard jobs in the world, and are only making $160K+ a year doing us all a favor.

We should see if we can do a moneybomb for this guy, and help him out since he is under a lot of stress right now. He is part of "our team" after all. Right? And he is just playing a game. :D

Christian Liberty
04-09-2014, 01:57 PM

Well, we kind of expect congressmen to be evil. Its kind of like how we have different reactions when a Catholic priest rapes a kid vs when some creeper in an alleyway does it;)