PDA

View Full Version : Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

libertyjam
04-07-2014, 12:21 PM
A Ruby Ridge-style standoff is brewing in Nevada, where dozens of armed federal agents are closing in on cattle rancher Cliven Bundy over claims that Bundy has allowed his cows to graze illegally on government land, endangering a protected species of tortoise.

Vowing to take a stand for, “your liberty and freedom,” Bundy says he is prepared to be killed as authorities surround a 600,000 acre section of public land as a result of Bundy violating a 1993 Bureau of Land Management ruling which changed grazing rights in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.

“With all these rangers and all this force that is out here, they are only after one man right now. They are after Cliven Bundy. Whether they want to incarcerate me or whether they want to shoot me in the back, they are after me. But that is not all that is at stake here. Your liberty and freedom is at stake,” Bundy said.

Bundy’s refusal to recognize federal authority over the land under dispute and his failure to pay tens of thousands of dollars in grazing fees stems from his assertion that his family’s history trumps bureaucracy.

“My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley ever since 1877. All these rights I claim have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and water. I have been here longer. My rights are before the BLM even existed,” Bundy said.

Accusing feds of seizing Nevada’s sovereignty, Bundy says he has fought the battle legally, through the media, and is now gearing up to fight it physically.

“Armed agents are forming a a military-like staging area to prevent anyone from approaching the area,” writes Mike Paczesny.

Bundy asserts that his case is emblematic of how America has been transformed into a “police state,” labeling the government’s actions “pathetic”.

Hundreds of federal officials, aided by helicopters, low flying aircraft and hired cowboys, began rounding up Bundy’s cattle on Saturday as Bundy accused them of “trespassing,” adding that the impact will only serve to raise beef prices for residents of Las Vegas 80 miles away.

Feds postponed a similar raid in 2012 over fears the action would spur violence. Bundy has drawn a lot of support from the local community and protesters are heading to the area to demand authorities back off. Officials have created a taped off “First Amendment Area” where demonstrators can voice their concerns. A sign placed inside the area reads “Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.

“The rights were created for us,” Bundy told the Las Vegas Review Journal. “I have the right to use the forage. I have water rights. I have access rights. I have range improvement rights, and I claim all the other rights that the citizens of Nevada have, whether it’s to camp, to fish or to go off road.”

Addressing the justification of seizing the cattle to protect a species of tortoise, Bundy stated, “I’ll never get it. If it weren’t for our cattle, there’d be more brush fires out here. The tortoises eat the cow manure, too. It’s filled with protein.”

A Ruby Ridge-style standoff is brewing in Nevada, where dozens of armed federal agents are closing in on cattle rancher Cliven Bundy over claims that Bundy has allowed his cows to graze illegally on government land, endangering a protected species of tortoise.

Vowing to take a stand for, “your liberty and freedom,” Bundy says he is prepared to be killed as authorities surround a 600,000 acre section of public land as a result of Bundy violating a 1993 Bureau of Land Management ruling which changed grazing rights in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.
“With all these rangers and all this force that is out here, they are only after one man right now. They are after Cliven Bundy. Whether they want to incarcerate me or whether they want to shoot me in the back, they are after me. But that is not all that is at stake here. Your liberty and freedom is at stake,” Bundy said.
Bundy’s refusal to recognize federal authority over the land under dispute and his failure to pay tens of thousands of dollars in grazing fees stems from his assertion that his family’s history trumps bureaucracy.
“My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley ever since 1877. All these rights I claim have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and water. I have been here longer. My rights are before the BLM even existed,” Bundy said.
Accusing feds of seizing Nevada’s sovereignty, Bundy says he has fought the battle legally, through the media, and is now gearing up to fight it physically.
“Armed agents are forming a a military-like staging area to prevent anyone from approaching the area,” writes Mike Paczesny (http://therundownlive.com/nevada-rancher-prepares-for-showdown-with-feds/).
Bundy asserts that his case is emblematic of how America has been transformed into a “police state,” labeling the government’s actions “pathetic”.
Hundreds of federal officials, aided by helicopters, low flying aircraft and hired cowboys, began rounding up Bundy’s cattle on Saturday as Bundy accused them of “trespassing,” adding that the impact will only serve to raise beef prices for residents of Las Vegas 80 miles away.
Feds postponed a similar raid in 2012 over fears the action would spur violence. Bundy has drawn a lot of support from the local community and protesters are heading to the area to demand authorities back off. Officials have created a taped off “First Amendment Area” where demonstrators can voice their concerns. A sign placed inside the area reads “Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.
“The rights were created for us,” Bundy told the Las Vegas Review Journal (http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/feds-start-rounding-bundy-s-cattle-southeastern-clark-county). “I have the right to use the forage. I have water rights. I have access rights. I have range improvement rights, and I claim all the other rights that the citizens of Nevada have, whether it’s to camp, to fish or to go off road.”
Addressing the justification of seizing the cattle to protect a species of tortoise, Bundy stated, “I’ll never get it. If it weren’t for our cattle, there’d be more brush fires out here. The tortoises eat the cow manure, too. It’s filled with protein.”
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/armed-feds-prepare-showdown-nevada-cattle-rancher/#BeoX4UxO5AYpJJSo.99
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/armed-feds-prepare-showdown-nevada-cattle-rancher/#bjHRlSYZLG4lqY5x.99

donnay
04-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Bump

FSP-Rebel
04-07-2014, 12:36 PM
Where's the sheriff?

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 12:38 PM
If we were the men we were 200 odd years ago, the feds would find themselves surrounded by 10,000 armed men.

But we are not.

So they do not find themselves thusly surrounded.

Godspeed Cliven Bundy.

AuH20
04-07-2014, 12:40 PM
So did he start paying the grazing fees and then stopped? Or he's never paid them?

FloralScent
04-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Where's the sheriff?

You beat me to it. Apparently he has his head in the sand.

AuH20
04-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Where's the sheriff?

It's Clark County. Corruption galore.

libertyjam
04-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Related, and so ironic-

Government plans to euthanize hundreds of desert tortoises after budget cuts to refuge
By George Chidi
Sunday, August 25, 2013
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/25/government-plans-to-euthanize-hundreds-of-desert-tortoises-after-budget-cuts-to-refuge/

AuH20
04-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Did anyone read their statement?

http://mvprogress.com/2014/04/06/one-of-bundy%E2%80%99s-sons-arrested-in-roundup-incident/

A large number of BLM law enforcement officers have been dispatched to the area to assist and provide protection the contractors during the operation. BLM officials will not say just how many of these officers are on the ground. But they insist that these forces are necessary, given the tension in the area regarding this action.

“Mr Bundy has created a larger burden to the taxpayers through his statements,” said National Park Service spokeswoman Christie Vanover during a press conference call held Sunday afternoon. “He has said that he will ‘do whatever it takes’ and that his response to the impound will ‘have to be more physical’. When threats are made that could jeopardize the safety of the American people, the contractors and our personnel; we have the responsibility to provide law enforcement to account for their safety. The greater the threats, the more security that is needed to provide public safety and the greater the cost to the American taxpayer. We are hopeful that lawful protests don’t escalate to illegal activity.”

Huh??

AuH20
04-07-2014, 12:52 PM
I have nothing against wild horses, but couldn't have the enviros handled this a different way? You're telling there wasn't a compromise to be found outside the realm of the federal government?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/04/06/tension-growing-between-ranchers-mustang-backers/7380255/

It's a battle that has raged since the 1980s when the Sagebrush Rebellion challenged federal ownership of Nevada rangeland ranchers said was rightfully theirs.

During the past 10 years, horse advocates have been more the aggressors, asking courts to block roundups they say violate the Wild Free-Roaming Horses and Burro Act of 1971. But in recent months, ranchers have again gone back on the attack.

The Nevada Farm Bureau Federation and Nevada Association of Counties sued the government in U.S. District Court in Reno in December seeking to force the BLM to step up roundups and, if necessary, sell excess mustangs for slaughter — something they say is allowed under the law but that the federal agency has resisted.

Earlier this week, a federal magistrate judge in Reno granted horse advocates' request to become a party in that case based on their argument no one else involved — including the BLM — has the horses' best interest in mind.

In Utah, Iron County commissioners had threatened to gather up hundreds of mustangs themselves, saying the horses threaten livestock and wildlife on rangelands already damaged by drought.

"We will take whatever action we have to take to reduce those numbers immediately," Commissioner David Miller told the Salt Lake Tribune.

But BLM State Director Juan Palma, in an email sent Friday to Miller, said he is committed to working with the county in developing a plan to reduce the number of horses, The Spectrum of St. George, Utah, reported.

"Both the BLM and Iron County have a shared interest in the well-being of the range and all who rely in its health. ... Additionally, (we have) our shared interest in the well-being of sustainable populations of our wild horses," Palma wrote.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 12:53 PM
“Mr Bundy has created a larger burden to the taxpayers through his statements,”

Yeah, this argument goes over well with the law and order crowd.

Usually they use it against "greasy hippy protesters" but I guess it works against a farmer about to be terminated, as well.

AuH20
04-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Yeah, this argument goes over well with the law and order crowd.

Usually they use it against "greasy hippy protesters" but I guess it works against a farmer about to be terminated, as well.

Since when do they care about the American taxpayer? LOL This is news to me.

LibertyEagle
04-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Officials have created a taped off “First Amendment Area” where demonstrators can voice their concerns.

I absolutely cannot believe we stood for this horseshit!! The First Amendment area is on all public land. How dare they mark off some little area and tell me that is the only place I can say what I damn want to!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

libertyjam
04-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Federal Snipers Train Guns on Family For Filming Cattle
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 7, 2014

Federal snipers with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) trained guns on members of a family yesterday after they dared to stop and take video footage of cattle outside the bounds of a designated “First Amendment Area,” before arresting one of the men for non-compliance.

Image: Sniper Training (YouTube).

The cattle were being rounded up by BLM officers as part of a crackdown on Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who has refused to pay “grazing fees” demanded by the feds as a result of a re-classification of 600,000 acres of federal land in northeastern Clark County which Bundy claims has been in his family for generations.

Some fear the dispute could turn into a Ruby Ridge-style violent standoff because Bundy has said he is prepared to become a martyr for what he perceives as a constitutional stance against tyranny.

As we reported earlier, the feds have now started rounding up Bundy’s cattle in the name of protecting a supposedly endangered species, the desert tortoise, forbidding Bundy from interfering or even entering the vast area. The case is quickly turning into another iconic battle between big government and a besieged family.

Fears that the confrontation may turn violent and concerns that Bundy is drawing increased support from liberty activists and the local community prompted the feds to tape off two ridiculous “First Amendment Areas,” outside of which free speech in support of Bundy is banned. A sign placed inside the area reads “Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.

When Bundy’s family members violated that rule yesterday in an attempt to peacefully document the cattle roundup, they were met with a barrage of loudspeaker warnings and four BLM snipers with their guns trained on the dissenters.

http://www.infowars.com/federal-snipers-train-guns-on-family-for-filming-cattle/

tod evans
04-07-2014, 01:10 PM
I sincerely hope there's locals who've drawn beads on the governments snipers...

This is fucked up!

donnay
04-07-2014, 01:14 PM
I am Cliven Bundy.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 01:16 PM
I am Cliven Bundy.

I am Ed Brown.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Since when do they care about the American taxpayer? LOL This is news to me.

They don't, it's pure bullshit.

They just spread it out there for consumption by Boobus.

Psy-War on Us.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 01:19 PM
When Bundy’s family members violated that rule yesterday in an attempt to peacefully document the cattle roundup, they were met with a barrage of loudspeaker warnings and four BLM snipers with their guns trained on the dissenters.

Freedom.

Now you know what all those weapons and billions of rounds of ammo were for.

Pericles
04-07-2014, 01:43 PM
I absolutely cannot believe we stood for this horseshit!! The First Amendment area is on all public land. How dare they mark off some little area and tell me that is the only place I can say what I damn want to!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Where is the taped off Second Amendment Area? I want to reserve a foxhole there.

tod evans
04-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Nevada is Bandito territory....

Wonder if this dudes family has contacted the local chapter?

aGameOfThrones
04-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Where's the sheriff?

Too busy giving out freedom permits.

Tod
04-07-2014, 03:00 PM
I am Ed Thompson.

who be dat?

Tod
04-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Freedom.

Now you know what all those weapons and billions of rounds of ammo were for.

I wonder what the snipers use?

phill4paul
04-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Poor bastard. Probably gave his own own eulogy.........

“With all these rangers and all this force that is out here, they are only after one man right now. They are after Cliven Bundy. Whether they want to incarcerate me or whether they want to shoot me in the back, they are after me. But that is not all that is at stake here. Your liberty and freedom is at stake,”

oyarde
04-07-2014, 03:10 PM
I wonder what the snipers use?

H S Series 2000.

CaseyJones
04-07-2014, 03:24 PM
for those of you who are always asking "is it time yet?" ... guess what.

anyone willing to go, PM me I could use a lift

CaseyJones
04-07-2014, 04:16 PM
crickets

WM_in_MO
04-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Im in MO, sorry

oyarde
04-07-2014, 05:01 PM
How many people are these guys going to use to cordon off 600,000 acres ?

MelissaWV
04-07-2014, 05:01 PM
crickets

They must already be there.

tod evans
04-07-2014, 05:10 PM
They must already be there.

As lame as it sounds I can't go.....:o

MelissaWV
04-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Threats to the tortoise:

Poaching, the use of off-highway vehicles within tortoise habitat and crushing by automobiles have also continued to threaten tortoise populations.

Someone should let the environmentalists know that this police presence is likely harming the tortoises.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 05:42 PM
crickets

Guilty as charged.

Haven't screwed up the courage to be cut in half by FedCoat automatic weapons fire.

And I'm sick and pissed at having been put in this position.

oyarde
04-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Old St Augustine tortoise recipe . Cut meat into two inch cubes , simmer in salted water until nearly tender . In a large Dutch Oven , cook some jowl bacon until crisp. Add the other meat and brown , add generous amount of chopped onion , some chopped bell pepper , chopped tomato , some minced garlic clove .Simmer twenty minutes .Add the water the meat was cooked in , add diced potatoes , salt , pepper. Simmer 1 1/2 hrs . If needed to thicken , use hard boiled egg yolks crumbled and flour. Serve over fresh salted , buttered corn cut off the cob .

oyarde
04-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Threats to the tortoise:

Someone should let the environmentalists know that this police presence is likely harming the tortoises.
Everyone knows they hate animals , children etc

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 05:51 PM
who be dat?

Major derp on my part...I meant to say Ed Brown.

He and his wife are two politicals that are going to die in prison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_and_Elaine_Brown

If anybody survives this encounter, the FedCoats will throw the book at them and anybody around them, just like they did to the Browns.

If there are kids there, well, all bets are off then.

Nothing gets the governemnt propaganda machine going like the smoking ashes of some small kids:

"See what you horrible people made us do!!! Oh how we suffer in the patriotic performance of our duties!!!" - Obergruppenführer Friendly

Contumacious
04-07-2014, 06:06 PM
If we were the men we were 200 odd years ago, the feds would find themselves surrounded by 10,000 armed men.

But we are not.

Godspeed Cliven Bundy.

The narcotized don't give a shit about Mesquite , Nevada - they only care about the rights of those who live in Brokeback Mountain.

roho76
04-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Well at least they setup a first amendment zone where we as Amerikans can address our grievances. What other country gives their citizens rights like that? That's right assholes. Murika! Yeah! If you don't like it why don't you move to china?

CaseyJones
04-07-2014, 06:41 PM
well if anyone does go and is swinging thru Texas let me know...

ravedown
04-07-2014, 06:45 PM
here's the deal....for many many years this rancher has paid cheap rent on gov land to feed his cattle, and regularly more cattle than the contract allowed. landlord changed the rules on him...now he needs to find new land and doesn't want to go. either buy new (private) land for your cows, or be labelled a squatter and take on a landlord with a nasty eviction track record. when you get into bed with the gov, expect anything.

limequat
04-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Kokesh should setup an open carry march there. What's the worst that could happen?

Occam's Banana
04-07-2014, 06:49 PM

But we are not.

But ... but ... don't you see, AF? There's no need for any of that kind of business.
The Feds have graciously taped-off a "First Amendment area" where people will be permitted to "voice their concerns" ...

Bundy has drawn a lot of support from the local community and protesters are heading to the area to demand authorities back off. Officials have created a taped off “First Amendment Area” where demonstrators can voice their concerns.

satchelmcqueen
04-07-2014, 06:54 PM
the real terrorists have spoken up in this story. its not the cattle rancher.

people need to wake up and see this is going to be deadly and they will murder this guy, over fucking fees.

GunnyFreedom
04-07-2014, 07:57 PM
We're about to Waco these folks. Come watch, have fun, and express your first amendment in our specially protected zones...

My God, the dystopia writes itself.

oyarde
04-07-2014, 08:00 PM
We're about to Waco these folks. Come watch, have fun, and express your first amendment in our specially protected zones...

My God, the dystopia writes itself.

Sounds strange as hell to me .

GunnyFreedom
04-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Federal Snipers Train Guns on Family For Filming Cattle
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 7, 2014

Federal snipers with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) trained guns on members of a family yesterday after they dared to stop and take video footage of cattle outside the bounds of a designated “First Amendment Area,” before arresting one of the men for non-compliance.

http://www.infowars.com/federal-snipers-train-guns-on-family-for-filming-cattle/

staring slackjaw at the screen not knowing what to say here...

just... smdh

GunnyFreedom
04-07-2014, 08:21 PM

Now all we need is rodeo clowns in hangman's garb.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 08:37 PM

Everybody floats down here.

limequat
04-07-2014, 08:44 PM
http://www.coverups.com/photos-coverup/waco-murders-2.jpg

Because turtle.

limequat
04-07-2014, 08:45 PM
So....

Given the rapid escalation of force over turtles, has anyone considered the possibility that our overlords actually are reptilian?

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Is that...is that The Matrix?

oyarde
04-07-2014, 08:56 PM

Because turtle.
If they took my cattle I would eat every last turtle :)

oyarde
04-07-2014, 08:57 PM
I have turtle recipes out the ass . Of course though , I would never put a valuable animal of mine on the Kings land , and would fully expect what would come if I did . It would be easier to encourage the King to put cattle on the land and poach his .

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 09:01 PM

Because turtle.

Had to incinerate the children to save the children.

Dr.3D
04-07-2014, 09:03 PM
So....

Given the rapid escalation of force over turtles, has anyone considered the possibility that our overlords actually are reptilian?
Do they weigh the same as a duck?

oyarde
04-07-2014, 09:07 PM
Do they weigh the same as a duck?

I have duck recipes too Doc . Been getting my shoulder worked on so I can still swing a 12 Ga quick enough to get a lead on a tasty wood duck, quail , dove , grouse , woodcock , snipe ...... I may have to give up Teal though , I may have to resign myself to not being as quick and limber as I once was :) .May just have to eat more turkey and deer .

Occam's Banana
04-07-2014, 09:16 PM

Everybody floats down here.

What's that you say, Georgie? Pennywise can't hear you over all this freedom ...

http://media3.giphy.com/media/8jUeyfpMF6gj6/200_s.gif

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 09:25 PM
the real terrorists have spoken up in this story. its not the cattle rancher.

people need to wake up and see this is going to be deadly and they will murder this guy, over fucking fees.

Not over fees, for failure to comply.

oyarde
04-07-2014, 09:37 PM

That looks right to me .

KCIndy
04-08-2014, 12:09 AM
The new Amerika. A Constitution-free establishment. Check your liberties at the door, and Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter.

I feel sick.

Federal officials, Bundy confrontation ends in arrest

http://www.thespectrum.com/viewart/20140406/DVTONLINE01/304070002/

A tense encounter Sunday between federal officials and a southern Nevada ranching family ended in a violent arrest, family members who witnessed the incident alleged Sunday.

At about 4 p.m., federal agents, some dressed in full military gear and wielding mounted sniper rifles, surrounded members of rancher Cliven Bundy’s family as they parked along State route 170 near Bunkerville, south of Mesquite, Ryan Bundy, one of Cliven’s sons, said. Four vehicles had approached the area, all with family members inside, intending to take photos and video of a cattle impoundment the agency ordered this week after a 25-year dispute over cattle grazing on public lands.

“We were at the mouth of Sheep Trough Road trying to get pictures of the trucks that were hauling our cattle,” Ryan said. “All of sudden 11 other BLM vehicles came driving up and kind of surrounded us. Then two of the trucks drove up on the side of the hill and four guys got out and set up sniper posts; rifles, tripods, the whole bit.”

The family was told to leave the area and instructed that they were only allowed in a designated “First Amendment Area” at a different section of the highway — the agency had closed to public access large sections of public lands in the area as a safety precaution while rounding up the cattle.

Most of the family started to leave, but Dave Bundy, 37, stayed behind to continue taking video with an iPad, Ryan said. At that point some of the men from the BLM vehicles attacked Dave, Ryan said, tackling him to the ground. A German Shepherd dog was utilized in the attack.

“I stayed there long enough to see him struggling on the ground before we drove away,” Ryan said. “We wasn’t doing nothing but filming. If that’s not a violation of our First Amendment rights I don’t know what is.”

As of Sunday evening, Cliven Bundy said the family had still not seen or heard from Dave Bundy, nor were they aware of his whereabouts or his condition.

story continues at link...

http://www.thespectrum.com/viewart/20140406/DVTONLINE01/304070002/

KCIndy
04-08-2014, 01:04 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/nevada-rancher-threatens-range-war-feds/story?id=23225314

Nevada Rancher Threatens 'Range War' Against Feds

A Nevada rancher's threat to wage a "range war" with the federal Bureau of Land Management precipitated a standoff today between supporters of the embattled rancher, Cliven Bundy, and law enforcement officials.

Bundy posted a statement on the Bundy Ranch website on Sunday night saying: "They have my cattle and now they have one of my boys. Range War begins tomorrow."

He invited supporters to show up this morning on his property, about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas, near Bunkerville, just west of the Utah state line.

Uriel999
04-08-2014, 01:12 AM
All over the Desert Tortoise possibly the most retarded animal ever. First I know how to help them stop being endangered...put them in the woods. Now that makes them a woods tortoise. Seriously, what a stupid animal that it decided it wanted to live in the desert in the first place. Hell the entire category of the tortoise is retarded because they can't even swim like a turtle. They don't deserve to exist. I hope they go extinct.

jclay2
04-08-2014, 01:33 AM

If only more people could wrap their minds over what this behavior truly is. Because of this attitude, the smallest amount of conflict will always lead to murder. I can remember one time when I was young where I got in a fight with my sister over control of the tv. Being the dimwitted 9 year old I was, I beat my sister up (7 years old) until she was crying terribly and any idea of defiance was out of her. This is exactly what the fedcoats are doing. Beating a little girl over a tv remote, accept the non compliance will end the finality of death.

Barrex
04-08-2014, 02:36 AM
Messed up situation.

I am Cliven Bundy.

I am Ed Brown.
Are you writing this in a same room?

Barrex
04-08-2014, 02:37 AM
Messed up situation.

I am Cliven Bundy.

I am Ed Brown.

chudrockz
04-08-2014, 08:05 AM
Rated thread and subscribed. We're watching this one closely. If this was nearer to my home I'd be heading that way.

limequat
04-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Careful guys, I don't want to hear about any more RPFers getting visits from the FBI.

limequat
04-08-2014, 08:22 AM
All over the Desert Tortoise possibly the most retarded animal ever. First I know how to help them stop being endangered...put them in the woods. Now that makes them a woods tortoise. Seriously, what a stupid animal that it decided it wanted to live in the desert in the first place. Hell the entire category of the tortoise is retarded because they can't even swim like a turtle. They don't deserve to exist. I hope they go extinct.

Perhaps it bears repeating that this whole kerfuffle is over a reptile that quite literally subsists off cow shit.
And it is in danger of being stepped on by the cow.
I mean, the Southpark guys are probably sitting back saying "This episode just writes itself. I think I'll eat a sandwich."

donnay
04-08-2014, 09:05 AM
H/T: Jerry Weaver

Supporters Rally to Defend Family Facing Showdown With Feds

http://www.infowars.com/supporters-rally-to-defend-family-facing-red-dawn-showdown-with-feds/

“We’re not pointing guns at anyone but we’re sure getting a lot of guns pointed at us.”
- Carol Bundy, wife of Nevada rancher

FOR CLIVEN BUNDY AND FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90LtLwXXnp4

http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/

Blatant land grab and hypocrisy regarding desert tortoise conservation program.

Sun, August 25 2013 at 17:45

http://www.kingsnake.com/blog/archives/1561-BLM-to-kill-hundreds-of-desert-tortoises-as-its-conservation-center-runs-out-of-money.html

The U.S. Bureau of Land Management announced it will kill hundreds of threatened desert tortoises it's been caring for at a Nevada conservation facility. The slaughter is being blamed on a lack of funds by the agency.

Real estate developers in southern Nevada who wanted to disrupt the habitat of threatened desert tortoises to build their little enclaves of air conditioning and irrigation in the arid suburbs of Las Vegas have been able to do so -- for a fee. And while at the height of the real estate boom those fees went a long way toward providing refuge for displaced tortoises, the real estate bust has seen the program implode.

From the Washington Post:

Federal funds are running out at the Desert Tortoise Conservation Center and officials plan to close the site and euthanize hundreds of the tortoises they’ve been caring for since the animals were added to the endangered species list in 1990.

“It’s the lesser of two evils, but it’s still evil,” said U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service desert tortoise recovery coordinator Roy Averill-Murray during a visit to the soon-to-be-shuttered reserve at the southern edge of the Las Vegas Valley last week.

YOU can make a difference!!!
Tell the sheriff to say NO. He does not work for the Feds. He works for the people of Clark County and is paid by us to protect our life, liberty and property! Not the Feds!

To the other officials - Cliven Bundy has not asked for a brand inspection certificate, it needs his personal signature to be valid. The court orders are for seizure and remove for impound only.

CONTACT LIST

Attorney General, State on Nevada
Catherine Cortez Masto
Office of the Attorney General
100 North Carson Street Carson City, NV 89701 Telephone: 775-*‐684-*‐1100

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval
State Capitol Building 101 N. Carson Street Carson City, NV 89701
Phone: (775) 684-*‐5670

Nevada Department of Agriculture Jim R Barbee – Director
405 South 21st Street Sparks, NV 89431
Phone: (775) 353-*‐3601

Nevada Animal Industry/Brand Inspection
Flint Wright, Administrator 405 South 21st Street Sparks, NV 89431
Phone: (775) 353-*‐3708 Email: fwright@agri.nv.gov

Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie
LAS VEGAS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT 400 S. Martin L. King Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
(702) 828-*‐3231
Sheriff@lvmpd.com
Clark County Commissioner Tom Collin
ccdistb@co.clark.nv.us
Phone: 702-455-3500

'R' Livestock
(The Auction that has a 300,000 contract to sale the stolen cattle)

435-979-9937 (Cell) 435-527-4226 (Office)

donnay
04-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Messed up situation.

Nope. We are 1800 miles away.

JK/SEA
04-08-2014, 09:12 AM
So did CaseyJones pack up to head to Nevada?....

KCIndy
04-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Careful guys, I don't want to hear about any more RPFers getting visits from the FBI.

Who got a visit from the FBI?

klamath
04-08-2014, 09:34 AM
My dad fought this battle years ago. The 1976 BLM organic act, made the BLM a permanent entity. (it was only supposed to exist to privatize all federal land) It also created the police branch of the BLM and authorized the federal government to create wholly owned government corporations. My family and I have fought on the front lines of this war.

chudrockz
04-08-2014, 10:22 AM

Hate to have to say it, but the entire FBI can collectively kiss my cock. I'm non-violent, and will only use force in self defense. If that warrants a visit from some goons in suits, so be it.

ClydeCoulter
04-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Here he explains the battles history and how he fired the BLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iygs0yURzRo

ZENemy
04-08-2014, 10:44 AM
"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

-- by Martin Niemöller, prominent German anti-Nazi theologian and Lutheran pastor, best known as the author of the poem First they came....

ClydeCoulter
04-08-2014, 10:59 AM
In this video, Clive explains his entire governmental philosophy that he is standing for. It is slow going, but well worth the time to watch it.

Origanalist
04-08-2014, 11:20 AM

Pretty much everything does these days.

CaseyJones
04-08-2014, 11:21 AM
So did CaseyJones pack up to head to Nevada?....

nope I still need a lift

Origanalist
04-08-2014, 11:26 AM
nope I still need a lift

I'm afraid I don't have that kind of gas money.

GunnyFreedom
04-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Strange Days

ClydeCoulter
04-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Bumping this video again.....

To the sheriff: "You don't represent the state or federal government, you represent the people of this county, the people, only the people of this county."

ClydeCoulter
04-08-2014, 12:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtP_5LrGr0

AuH20
04-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Fighting outside your AO poses some problems. Feds are everywhere.

jtap
04-08-2014, 02:40 PM
All of these sick bastards that work for the government to enforce this sort of BS are some of the most disgusting excuses for humans.

I'm not surprised that it was all started by some enviro-wackos threatening to sue.

donnay
04-08-2014, 02:42 PM
How Much Land Does the Federal Government Own?

Do you know how much land in the United States is owned by the Federal Government? It’s shocking:

Nevada : 84.5%
Alaska: 69.1%
Utah: 57.4%
Oregon: 53.1%
Idaho: 50.2%
Arizona: 48.1%
California: 45.3%
Wyoming: 42.3%
New Mexico: 41.8%
Colorado: 36.6%

http://americanvision.org/3033/how-much-land-does-the-federal-government-own/#sthash.PUUm0JY2.dpbs

Lucille
04-08-2014, 02:46 PM
God bless that man. I hope he doesn't end up dead.

Arizona: 48.1%

I was especially pissed about this on Sunday when we were looking for acreage. If it's not the greedy fedgov preventing me from finding some decent land, it's the greedy banksters sitting on foreclosures preventing me from finding decent land.

http://sayanythingblog.com/files/2011/05/map-owns_the_west.jpg

JK/SEA
04-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Strange Days

''lost in a Roman, wilderness of pain, and all her children, are insane......''

CPUd
04-08-2014, 03:53 PM

I was especially pissed about this on Sunday when we were looking for acreage. If it's not the greedy fedgov preventing me from finding some decent land, it's the greedy banksters sitting on foreclosures preventing me from finding decent land.

It is because a lot of that land costs more to develop than what it is worth:

Desert Land Entries

What is the Desert Land Act?
On March 3, 1877, the Desert Land Act was passed by Congress to encourage and promote the economic development of the arid and semiarid public lands of the Western United States. Through the Act, individuals may apply for a desert-land entry to reclaim, irrigate, and cultivate arid and semiarid public lands.

Will it be difficult for are to find suitable public lands and meet the requirements of the Desert Land Act in order to receive legal title to the land?
The public lands have been in the process of being settled for many years. Most of the suitable lands for agricultural development have already been placed into private ownership. The remaining acres are managed for multiple uses. There is competition among users for these public lands. With the problems of finding suitable public land, limited water available for irrigation, and the high cost of development, it is extremely difficult to acquire a desert land entry.

Is there a limit on acreage for which I may apply?
You may apply for one or more tracts of land totaling no more than 320 acres.

Where me the lands located?
The lands are located in the States of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.

What lands are available?
The lands must be surveyed, unreserved, unappropriated, non-mineral, non-timber, and incapable of producing an agricultural crop without irrigation. The lands must be suitable for agricultural purposes and more valuable for that purpose than for any other. The tracts of land must be sufficiently close to each other to be managed satisfactorily as an economic unit.

Who is qualified to file a desert-land entry?
You must be a citizen of the United States or have declared your intention to become a citizen. You must be 21 years old. You must be a resident in the States of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, or Wyoming. No State residency is required in the State of Nevada.

How much will it cost me to construct an irrigation system?
It is estimated that a 320-acre tract of land will cost you in excess of $250,000 to construct the irrigation system and prepare the land.

How do I get started to apply for a desert-land entry?
You must find lands that you feel can be economically developed and determine the legal land description. You must contact the BLM State Office where the lands are located and verify that the lands are available for desert land application. If the lands are available for desert land application, acquire an application from the State Office and also find out which BLM District administers the lands.

How do I file an application?
You must file an application on Form No. 2520-1. Two copies of this form are required. You must file the application with the administering BLM District Office.

What information must I include in my application?
You must include the description of the lands. You must include evidence of your legal right to the use of water for irrigation. You must secure a permit from the State Department of Water Administration. You must include a detailed description of soil characteristics, irrigation requirements, and economic feasibility. You must include full disclosure of your plans, arrangements--financial and otherwise--pertaining to the development and operation of your desert-land entry. You must personally sign your application. Your application must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of $15.00 and a partial payment of 25 cents per acre.

What will the BLM do with my application?
The BLM will examine your application for completeness and accuracy, and classify the lands included in the application. The BLM will approve your application if the lands are classified suitable for desert-land entry. The BLM will reject your application if the lands are classified unsuitable for desert-land entry.

If my application is approved, how many years will I have to meet the requirements of the desert land act?
You have four years from the date your application is approved to develop an adequate water supply to reclaim, irrigate, and cultivate all of the lands. One eighth of the land applied for must be properly cultivated and irrigated.

Can a group of individual applicants develop a common water delivery system to reclaim the lands?
Some public lands that might be suitable for desert-land entry are in areas where the cost of delivering water to the lands are so high than an individual applicant cannot establish an economic farm unit. With respect to some of these lands, individual farms within the 320-acre limitation of the Desert Land Act can be established where a group of applicants associate themselves to develop a common water delivery system and share in the cost of such a system.

If I associate myself with a group of individuals to develop a common water delivery system, what will I be required to do?
You must spend your own money or incur a personal liability for the money you spend on the necessary reclamation, irrigation, and cultivation of the entry. You must show that the proposal has engineering feasibility. You must show that the proposal will be economically feasible. The soil conditions and other physical characteristics must support continued production under proper management. You must show that, even with the consideration of properly sharing joint costs, each individual desert-land entry involved in a group proposal is economically and physically feasible.

What is annual proof?
Each year for three years from the date your application is approved, you must account for the money you spend on improvements to reclaim, irrigate, and cultivate the lands.

How much money must I spend on improvements to reclaim, irrigate, and cultivate the entry for annual proof?
You must submit statements of two credible witnesses who can testify to the expenditures made for improvements on your desert-land entry during the preceding year. You must submit itemized statements showing the manner in which the expenditures were made. At the end of the third year you must submit a map or plan showing the character and extent of the improvements placed on the desert-land entry.

If I fail to file for annual proof, what happens to my desert-land entry?
The BLM will not extend your time to meet the annual proof of compliance because there are no provisions in the Act which permit extensions of time to complete work. The BLM will cancel your entry.

Will the BLM conduct an on-site examination of the lands in my desert-land entry to determine whether the requirements of the act have been met?
Yes.

If I successfully meet the final proof requirement, what happens to my desert-land entry?
You will receive a patent from the BLM which gives you legal title to the lands.

If I fail to make final proof, what happens to my desert-land entry?
The BLM will cancel your entry, unless statutory authority permits the BLM to grant an extension of time or other relief.

If I experience an unavoidable delay in reclaiming and cultivating the lands, will the BLM extend my final proof?
If you clearly show that failure to reclaim and cultivate the land within the four-year period was due to no fault of your own, the BLM may grant you an extension. If you failed to act or were unable to get financial backing to make the required development, the BLM cannot grant you an extension.

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/more/lands/desert_land_entries.html

osan
04-08-2014, 04:22 PM

I agree that this is, likely, the end.

Perhaps I have just been working too hard these past several days, but as I type these words my head feels as if it is going to explode. At times like this is seems there really is naught in the way of endings here but one of the two extremes - capitulation or slaughter.

Lucille
04-08-2014, 04:30 PM
It is because a lot of that land costs more to develop than what it is worth:

So the fedgov is saving us potential landowners out west? Wonderful. How could I be so ungrateful?

I wasn't looking for land in the desert, btw.

Lucille
04-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Nevada Rancher Threatens "Range War" Over What He Sees as Illegitimate Bureau of Land Management Seizure of His Cattle
http://reason.com/blog/2014/04/08/nevada-rancher-threatens-range-war-over

Bundy is the type who, from his public statements, seems to believe in local and county and state authority and not federal. He insists his family has homestead rights to that land from the 1880s that predate the federal government's claims. Hundreds of Bundy supporters have gathered in the past couple of days to protest the BLM's actions, but they've been taking the cattle anyway.

Bundy has been reminding the press of Waco and Ruby Ridge and other times when federal agents facing recalcitrant citizens have resorted to violence. As ABC News reported:

a spokesperson for the National Park Service were told that Bundy supporters had reported seeing snipers present near the Ranch. Asked whether snipers indeed were on the scene, they said that law enforcement was in place, as needed, and that they could not comment more specifically.

Reassuring!
[...]
This KCET.org article tries to make the preservationists' case against Bundy's cattle.

The Bundy family's collection of YouTube videos making their case (hat tip to the Griggs Family on that link).

From the KCET piece:

Though Bundy is attempting to rally support, he's not getting much traction outside of the furthest reaches of the anti-government right. Mainstream ranching organizations seem to be taking steps to distance themselves from Bundy's campaign. An article in the Las Vegas Review Journal quoted a statement from the Nevada Cattlemen's Association which took pains to point out they had nothing to do with Bundy's "range war."

"Nevada Cattlemen's Association does not feel it is in our best interest to interfere in the process of adjudication in this matter, and in addition NCA believes the matter is between Mr. Bundy and the federal courts," the association said.

I guess that would be us. Not one word on his homestead rights either. Another contract trampled by the fedgov.

Anti Federalist
04-08-2014, 06:58 PM
I guess that would be us. Not one word on his homestead rights either. Another contract trampled by the fedgov.
Some of us...

"Nevada Cattlemen's Association does not feel it is in our best interest to interfere in the process of adjudication in this matter, and in addition NCA believes the matter is between Mr. Bundy and the federal courts," the association said.

Could have been written by Collinz himself.

"Pipe down you nuts, you're making us look bad!"

erowe1
04-08-2014, 07:03 PM
This is a golden opportunity for Rand to get involved.

ClydeCoulter
04-08-2014, 07:35 PM
This is a golden opportunity for Rand to get involved.

Good idea.

heavenlyboy34
04-08-2014, 07:52 PM

But we are not.

Godspeed Cliven Bundy.
200+ years ago, "we" were not vastly outgunned by the Fedcoats. Not a fair comparison. Even if there were 10,000 armed men there to help Bundy, I highly doubt they would match the firepower of the police and National Guard.

Anti Federalist
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM
200+ years ago, "we" were not vastly outgunned by the Fedcoats. Not a fair comparison. Even if there were 10,000 armed men there to help Bundy, I highly doubt they would match the firepower of the police and National Guard.

333 million Americans.

1 million, give or take, of cops, at all levels.

Not outnumbered.

heavenlyboy34
04-08-2014, 08:21 PM
333 million Americans.

1 million, give or take, of cops, at all levels.

Not outnumbered.
How many of those 333 million have paramilitary equipment? Even know how to operate a simple shotgun/rifle/handgun? I submit to you that the Fedcoats-or even many police deparments-would go to war with the mundanes before ceding power. I've been to Luke airforce base. I've seen Sherriff Joe's tank and various other hardware. That kind of weaponry one does not want to face off against without at least a very heavily armed infantry (the size probably wouldn't make a big disadvantage/handicap with properly trained and equipped militiamen).

Color me cynical, I guess. :o

HOLLYWOOD
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Where's the sheriff?

You beat me to it. Apparently he has his head in the sand.

It's Clark County. Corruption galore.

Did anyone read their statement?

http://mvprogress.com/2014/04/06/one-of-bundy%E2%80%99s-sons-arrested-in-roundup-incident/

Huh??The Propaganda and Lies by Government are incredible eh? 10th Amendment... HAH! Blasted away by a government assassin with a sniper rifle, and their are plenty of them on location.

Here's Clark County's Coward Sheriff

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/04/nevada-clark-county-sheriff-douglas-gillespi-refuses-to-stand-for-constitutional-rights-of-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-2934550.html?currentSplittedPage=0Nevada: Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespi Refuses To Stand For Constitutional Rights Of Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 13:23

(Before It's News) (http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/04/nevada-clark-county-sheriff-douglas-gillespi-refuses-to-stand-for-constitutional-rights-of-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-2934550.html)
by Susannah Cole The Pete Santilli Show (http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://gmn.is) & The Guerilla Media Network (http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://guerillamedianetwork.com)
The Pete Santilli Show broadcasts live on The Guerilla Media Network. Please join us on the Guerilla Media Network broadcasting your favorite talk shows, political art and news 24/7. (http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://petersantilli.com)

Mr. Cliven Bundy the Nevada cattle rancher who is refusing to stand down against the guns of federal law enforcement will get no help from Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespi. Mr. Bundy said in a recent interview with Pete Santilli that he has asked for the help of Douglas Gillespi and to date has gotten no response.

Cliven Bundy and his family have been surrounded by over 200 federal ARMED agents who have set up free speech zones for protesters and aimed lethal weapons at the Bundy home. Mr. Bundy is now asking for help from Americans. If you are within driving distance of Bunkerville Nevada please go now and support the last patriot standing!!
Please call Douglas Gillespi and voice your concern and demand he abide by his constitutional oath !!

Office of The Sheriff (702) 828-3231 Sheriff@lvmpd.com

In another county in Nevada the exact same thing happened and the County Sheriff stood up to the Federal Government forces:
The Feds tried this **** with another rancher ( Wayne Hage) in a different county in Nevada; Nye or Esmerelda. The Sherriff there told the Feds their snipers and SWAT Teams would be met by his own. Hage’s son eventually went to and graduated law school, fought and beat the Fed. Obviously the Clark County Sherriff doesn’t have a sound understanding of the Constitution or his job regarding it, lacks the balls to do the right thing, or is politically tainted.

A recent article written by the Nevada Tea Party makes it is clear why this local sheriff has refused to come to Mr. Cliven’s defense.

LVMPD Sheriff Douglas Gillespie Exposed The following article was written by: Steve Sanson on Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:03 PM

Las Vegas Nevada; (October 17, 2013) Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) Sheriff Douglas Gillespie will go down in history as the worst Sheriff in the LVMPD. Gillespie has major issues with building the bridge to the community out skirts of Clark County. Gillespie is more concerned with Las Vegas Boulevard aka the Strip, but has failed to recognize the communities within Clark County. Gillespie is more connected with politicians in Washington DC than he is with Clark County constituents and especially his own rank-in-file in the LVMPD.

More Cops Bill It is well noted in Gillespie’s failed attempt to have the “More Cops Bill” passed. Gillespie has made several visits to Carson City on tax payer’s dime in an effort to influence Nevada Legislatures into passing this bill by increasing sales tax on all Nevadans. Gillespie has failed to convince legislatures into passing the “More Cops Bill”.

Legislatures returned it back to the Clark County Board of County Commissioners to avoid the responsibility and burden of increasing sales tax on Nevadans. Currently Gillespie has in his possession $136,000,000.00 that can be used to hire more police officers and without increasing taxes. If Gillespie is successful in increasing taxes, than he also automatically will increase his own payroll, with salaries and benefits. All attempts to pass this bill with the Clark County Commissioners have failed. Gillespie has other ideas on how to spend tax payer’s money if the bill passes. Gillespie wants to fill his budget hole, replace a faulty radio system that has already cost tax payers $42,000,000.00 which reportedly cost the life of unarmed Disabled Army Gulf War Veteran Stanley Gibson, pay raises, and bonuses for an already heavy paid administrative staff. Keep in mind the hundreds of thousands of dollars he pays lawyers to defend his bad cops, high priced lobbyist, multimillion dollar settlement checks written to constituents thru Fiscal Affairs for bad cops on the force and $1,200,000.00 per month in rent for the newly built police headquarters.

Gillespie also reneged on his promise to have Metro officers wear body cameras as part of the “More Cops Bill’ passing. In a letter from the Las Vegas Police Protective Association (LVPPA) a deal was made with Gillespie to outfit officers hired after July 2013 with body cameras. Now that Metro has a hiring freeze, no existing officers are required to wear Body Cameras. Gillespie’s “More Cops Bill” will be placed back on the Clark County Board of County Commissioners November 19th meeting at 10AM sponsored by Commissioner Tom Collins.

Commissioner Collins has his own problems with the law; from discharging a firearm within the jurisdiction of North Las Vegas while under the influence to several traffic stops on (DUI) Driving Under the Influence. I guess this is pay back, because no arrests were ever made against Commissioner Tom Collins. LVMPD Collective Bargaining Contract If Gillespie takes the Collective Bargaining Contracts seriously and manages it as if it were his own money, he would not keep bad police officers on the force like LVMPD Detective Bryan Yant. Yant shot three people and killed two including unarmed Trevon Cole. Yant was later found to have falsified a search warrant, be dishonest in the Coroner’s Inquest and be dishonest to Internal Affairs. Clearly Yant has established patterns of dishonesty and murder. He is the officer who cost tax payers $1,700,000.00.

For some unknown reason Gillespie thought it was beneficial to keep Yant on the force. LVMPD Officer Jacquar Roston shot an unarmed man and Gillespie’s own “Use Of Force Board” unanimously recommended termination of this Officer. This would mark the first termination of an LVMPD Officer in Metro’s history. Gillespie ignored the advice of his advisory board and decided against terminating Roston. His actions provoked several members of the Use of Force Board to resign including the LVMPD Assistant Sheriff Ted Moody. There was no new evidence presented that had an altering effect for Gillespie to turn his back on his fellow police officers and his civilian board members. We now have LVMPD Officer Jesus Arevalo, the officer who shot and killed unarmed, trapped, alone, and off his (PTSD) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder medication; Disabled Army Gulf War Veteran Stanley Gibson. Arevalo has been through a Grand Jury Investigation, A written decision rendered from the Clark County District Attorney Steve Wolfson, A Police Internal Affairs Investigation, A Police Fatality

Fact Finding Review aka Corners Inquest Review Board, and a “Use of Force” review panel investigation. In July 2013 the Use of Force Board unanimously recommended termination of LVMPD Officer Jesus Arevalo the second termination of an LVMPD Officer in Metro’s history, but yet Gillespie still had Officer Arevalo on the tax payer’s payroll. Arevalo has been on Paid Administrative Leave since the killing of Gibson December 12, 2011. In twenty two months Arevalo’s deadly actions cost taxpayers approximately $250,000.00, his salary that he earned from home while being on Paid Administrative Leave. LVMPD Officer Jesus Arevalo’s former wife Catherine Arevalo admitted in a taped interview by Veterans In Politics International that her husband confessed to her months before the Gibson shooting that he would like to shoot someone so that he can be placed on Paid Administrative Leave. This same police officer sent a text message indicating the following: “As I watch my wife sleep I think about how easy it would be to cut her trout”. These are the types of Police Officers Sheriff Gillespie allows to stay on the force on tax payers dime and allow these officers to shed a dark cloud over good patriotic police officers. In the LVMPD Collective Bargaining Contract there is a prevision called “Purging of Records” if you have a written write up it will be purged after 18 months, a minor suspension will be purged after 3 years, and a major suspension will be purged after 5 years. In reality a Police Officer with major reprimands in their file can be promoted after their reprimands have been purged. This is how Sheriff Gillespie puts bad police officers in leadership roles. I am sure Detective Bryan Yant can’t wait for his killings to be removed.

Lack of Transparency Gillespie talks about transparency, but yet he has made several back room deals with Legislatures, County Commissioners, City Councilmember’s, union representatives, and the list goes on. It was told that several Domestic Violence calls were made to Gillespie’s home address. Gillespie told arriving officers to remove themselves from his property, because they don’t have arrest powers. This is true, there is an old Nevada Revised Statues (NRS) that indicates there are only 3 people in the State of Nevada that can arrest a sitting Sheriff and that is the Nevada Attorney General, the District Attorney, and the County Coroner, for those that don’t know the Coroner is an appointed position. We have asked several legislatures in the 2013 session to change this law, but everyone is too scared to amend it.

It was also told that Gillespie removed the event to his home address off LVMPD (SCOPE) Shared Computer Operations for Protection and Enforcement, this is a computer data based use to keep a records of all events. Lack Integrity Gillespie is known by his own officers as a liar and a manipulator. Gillespie has also lied to the public and the media. In 2009 Gillespie stated that Calvin Darling was a drunk driver that caused the death of LVMPD Officer James Manor and showed Darling’s photo at a media coverage press conference. A lie; Darling wasn’t drunk and $120,000.00 settlement was awarded to Darling. In 2011 Gillespie said Stanley Gibson used his vehicle as a battering ram and Officers had to defend themselves. Another lie, Gibson was nowhere near officers and he was surrounded by unoccupied police cars. If it wasn’t for a bystander video tapping the police officers as Arevalo shot and killed Gibson we would have been convinced of what Gillespie said. This is one of the reasons Gillespie is against Body Cameras on his officers.

Sheriff Reacts to Commissioner’s Reckless Allegations Also, Gillespie states adamantly in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orbVg4i4iJo that he was voted into office by “the whole County”…FALSE – In 2006, Clark County population: 1,912,654 – Registered voters 647, 904 – only 55.97% of those actually voted, of which Gillespie received 33.56% (217,424 total votes). In 2010, Clark County population: 2,036,358 – Registered voters 736, 663 – only 63.48% of those actually voted, of which Gillespie received 37.47% (276, 016 total votes).

For both elections combined, he received a total vote of 35.64% of the registered voters’ votes, which is only 12.50% of the votes of the total population of Clark County. Even if you calculated that only 1 in 4 people of the entire population of Clark County are registered voting adults (a very generous estimate on leaning in Gillespie’s favor), he still only would have received 49.98% votes from the entire voting population of Clark County. HARDLY A RESOUNDING SUPPORTING VOICE FROM THE ENTIRE COUNTY. In this video, he also states he “works for the citizens of Clark County” and listens to what THEY say. Yet he turned down two invitations to attend the annual Constitutional Sheriff’s Convention held here in Las Vegas. This convention is designed to help Sheriff’s learn how to better serve their citizens Constitutionally. Gillespie refused both invitations on the grounds that he was too busy.

In closing: What’s also confusing is that former Clark County District Attorney David Roger who was the District Attorney at the time of Gibson death and now the General Council for the PPA are allowed to defend Officer Jesus Arevalo, Malik Grego-Smith, Sgt. Michael Hnatuick and Lt. David Dockendorf . We have filed several major conflict of interest ethics complaints with our state government agencies, but all have fallen on deaf ear. In the 2014 Elections the Office of Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Sheriff will be the most controversial race in Clark County history. Whoever is endorsed by Sheriff Douglas Gillespie that would be a clear indication of who NOT to vote for.
http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/12342/images/web1_MORECOPS_004_0.jpg

ClydeCoulter
04-08-2014, 08:29 PM
And that is why "Shall Not Be Infringed" has already been done. Because, unless we have equal arms, they are not arms of great significance. Only a nuisance.

Tod
04-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Quite a high percent of households around me have guns, but this is a relatively rural area for Ohio.

When I was growing up, my grandpa, who lived on a farm, had a shotgun but I never saw him shoot it. My dad had an old bolt-action .22, but I never saw him shoot it either - it lived in a closet. A friend's family were avid hunters, but I never went with them. I never took up shooting until I was about 31, except for shooting clay pigeons a couple times once at 21, but I'm trying to make up for it now. Have extended an invitation to my sister several times to no avail. My other sister's family is big into hunting. Neither of my brothers are into guns at all and one's wife is rabidly anti-gun (retired leftist school teacher).

Share of Homes With Guns Shows 4-Decade DeclineThe share of American households with guns has declined over the past four decades, a national survey shows, with some of the most surprising drops in the South and the Western mountain states, where guns are deeply embedded in the culture.
The gun ownership rate has fallen across a broad cross section of households since the early 1970s, according to data from the General Social Survey (http://www3.norc.org/gss+website/), a public opinion survey conducted every two years that asks a sample of American adults if they have guns at home, among other questions.
The rate has dropped in cities large and small, in suburbs and rural areas and in all regions of the country. It has fallen among households with children, and among those without. It has declined for households that say they are very happy, and for those that say they are not. It is down among churchgoers and those who never sit in pews.

The household gun ownership rate has fallen from an average of 50 percent in the 1970s to 49 percent in the 1980s, 43 percent in the 1990s and 35 percent in the 2000s, according to the survey data, analyzed by The New York Times.

In 2012, the share of American households with guns was 34 percent, according to survey results released on Thursday. Researchers said the difference compared with 2010, when the rate was 32 percent, was not statistically significant.

The findings contrast with the impression left by a flurry of news reports about people rushing to buy guns and clearing shop shelves of assault rifles after the massacre last year at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn.

“There are all these claims that gun ownership is going through the roof,” said Daniel Webster, the director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Policy and Research (http://www.jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/johns-hopkins-center-for-gun-policy-and-research/). “But I suspect the increase in gun sales has been limited mostly to current gun owners. The most reputable surveys show a decline over time in the share of households with guns.”

That decline, which has been studied by researchers for years but is relatively unknown among the general public, suggests that even as the conversation on guns remains contentious, a broad shift away from gun ownership is under way in a growing number of American homes. It also raises questions about the future politics of gun control. Will efforts to regulate guns eventually meet with less resistance if they are increasingly concentrated in fewer hands — or more resistance?

Detailed data on gun ownership is scarce. Though some states reported household gun ownership rates in the 1990s, it was not until the early 2000s that questions on the presence of guns at home were asked on a broad federal public health survey of several hundred thousand people, making it possible to see the rates in all states.

But by the mid-2000s, the federal government stopped asking the questions, leaving researchers to rely on much smaller surveys, like the General Social Survey, which is conducted by NORC, a research center at the University of Chicago.

Measuring the level of gun ownership can be a vexing problem, with various recent national polls reporting rates between 35 percent and 52 percent. Responses can vary because the survey designs and the wording of questions differ.

But researchers say the survey done by the center at the University of Chicago is crucial because it has consistently tracked gun ownership since 1973, asking if respondents “happen to have in your home (or garage) any guns or revolvers.”

The center’s 2012 survey, conducted mostly in person but also by phone, involved interviews with about 2,000 people from March to September and had a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points.

Gallup, which asks a similar question but has a different survey design, shows a higher ownership rate and a more moderate decrease. No national survey tracks the number of guns within households.

Andrew Arulanandam, a spokesman for the National Rifle Association (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/n/national_rifle_association/index.html?inline=nyt-org), said he was skeptical that there had been a decline in household ownership. He pointed to reports of increased gun sales, to long waits for gun safety training classes and to the growing number of background checks, which have surged since the late 1990s, as evidence that ownership is rising.

“I’m sure there are a lot of people who would love to make the case that there are fewer gun owners in this country, but the stories we’ve been hearing and the data we’ve been seeing simply don’t support that,” he said.

Tom W. Smith, the director of the General Social Survey, which is financed by the National Science Foundation, said he was confident in the trend. It lines up, he said, with two evolving patterns in American life: the decline of hunting and a sharp drop in violent crime, which has made the argument for self-protection much less urgent.

According to an analysis of the survey, only a quarter of men in 2012 said they hunted, compared with about 40 percent when the question was asked in 1977.

Mr. Smith acknowledged the rise in background checks, but said it was impossible to tell how many were for new gun owners. The checks are reported as one total that includes, for example, people buying their second or third gun, as well as those renewing concealed carry permits.

“If there was a national registry that recorded all firearm purchases, we’d have a full picture,” he said. “But there’s not, so we’ve got to put together pieces.”

The survey does not ask about the legality of guns in the home. Illegal guns are a factor in some areas but represent a very small fraction of ownership in the country, said Aaron Karp, an expert on gun policy at the Small Arms Survey (http://www.smallarmssurvey.org/) in Geneva and at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Va. He said estimates of the total number of guns in the United States ranged from 280 million to 320 million.

The geographic patterns were some of the most surprising in the General Social Survey, researchers said. Gun ownership in both the South and the mountain region, which includes states like Montana, New Mexico and Wyoming, dropped to less than 40 percent of households this decade, down from 65 percent in the 1970s. The Northeast, where the household ownership rate is lowest, changed the least, at 22 percent this decade, compared with 29 percent in the 1970s.

Age groups presented another twist. While household ownership of guns among elderly Americans remained virtually unchanged from the 1970s to this decade at about 43 percent, ownership among young Americans plummeted. Household gun ownership among Americans under the age of 30 fell to 23 percent this decade from 47 percent in the 1970s. The survey showed a similar decline for Americans ages 30 to 44.

As for politics, the survey showed a steep drop in household gun ownership among Democrats and independents, and a very slight decline among Republicans. But the new data suggest a reversal among Republicans, with 51 percent since 2008 saying they have a gun in their home, up from 47 percent in surveys taken from 2000 through 2006. This leaves the Republican rate a bit below where it was in the 1970s, while ownership for Democrats is nearly half of what it was in that decade.

Researchers offered different theories for these trends.

Many Americans were introduced to guns through military service, which involved a large part of the population in the Vietnam War era, Dr. Webster said. Now that the Army is volunteer and a small fraction of the population, it is less a gateway for gun ownership, he said.

Urbanization also helped drive the decline. Rural areas, where gun ownership is the highest, are now home to about 17 percent of Americans, down from 27 percent in the 1970s. According to the survey, just 23 percent of households in cities owned guns in the 2000s, compared with 56 percent of households in rural areas. That was down from 70 percent of rural households in the 1970s.

The country’s changing demographics may also play a role. While the rate of gun ownership among women has remained relatively constant over the years at about 10 percent, which is less than one-third of the rate among men today, more women are heading households without men, another possible contributor to the decline in household gun ownership. Women living in households where there were guns that were not their own declined to a fifth in 2012 down from a third in 1980.

The increase of Hispanics as a share of the American population is also probably having an effect, as they are far less likely to own guns. In the survey results since 2000, about 14 percent of Hispanics reported having a gun in their house.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/us/rate-of-gun-ownership-is-down-survey-shows.html?_r=0

Not sure how they account for all the gun owners who don't answer truthfully; I surely would not.

ClydeCoulter
04-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Quite a high percent of households around me have guns, but this is a relatively rural area for Ohio.

When I was growing up, my grandpa, who lived on a farm, had a shotgun but I never saw him shoot it. My dad had an old bolt-action .22, but I never saw him shoot it either - it lived in a closet. A friend's family were avid hunters, but I never went with them. I never took up shooting until I was about 31, except for shooting clay pigeons a couple times once at 21, but I'm trying to make up for it now. Have extended an invitation to my sister several times to no avail. My other sister's family is big into hunting. Neither of my brothers are into guns at all and one's wife is rabidly anti-gun (retired leftist school teacher).

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/us/rate-of-gun-ownership-is-down-survey-shows.html?_r=0

Not sure how they account for all the gun owners who don't answer truthfully; I surely would not.

In the past couple of years, I have been hearing a whole lot more ammo being expended, and it's rifle ammo. There is no rifle season for deer here. There are also a lot more people in subdivisions with AR's and going to friends practicing out here in the woodland.

Anti Federalist
04-08-2014, 10:12 PM

Yeah, I have seen this survey reported many times as well.

Bogus survey is bogus.

I'm sure as hell not going to tell some cold calling stranger that I have guns in my home.

fr33
04-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Good Movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehHGdt-DAqk

Pericles
04-09-2014, 12:41 AM
The Propaganda and Lies by Government are incredible eh? 10th Amendment... HAH! Blasted away by a government assassin with a sniper rifle, and their are plenty of them on location.

Here's Clark County's Coward Sheriff

You do realize that this is the sheriff and department responsible for the murder of Erik Scott (cevered extensively here at RPF) and others? Violating the Constitution is SOP with him.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2014, 02:05 AM

He took a face from the ancient gallery and he walked on down the hall...

Barrex
04-09-2014, 03:05 AM
Strange Days

Morning! Morning! Morning! Oh, look ... Howards being eaten!

osan
04-09-2014, 06:09 AM

I must disagree. If we were not timid or too inconvenienced there would be 10K people out there, armed, pissed, and ready to send BLM employees home in body bags.

We will not know the measure of our sand until the physical conflict begins precisely because until that time we will do NOTHING but moan. We are at the point where even mass demonstrations, however strident, will not avail us change because Theye do not give the least damn what we want. It will only be after Theire agents start returning home as corpses that they will begin to pay actual attention and at that point it may become an all-or-nothing deal; a fight to the death. Unless they unleash nukes, the army, or unpublished high-tech weaponry against which we have no defense, general insurrection will not go well for Themme by virtue of how heavily armed we are and how vastly outnumbered they are. Consider the best case for Theire agents - if there are 1 million cops, sheriffs' deputies, and federal agents nationwide, they are outnumbered about 310:1. If Theye engage us in all out mortal combat, I am thinking that at least one nuclear weapon might have to be employed to force everyone to stop dead in their tracks. I may very well be wrong on this, but one has to wonder then what else Theye have up their sleeves because they are not stopping, but accelerating constantly in their invasions against us. It should also be considered that Theire thinking processes have derailed to such an extent that they think they can get away with this because we will not fight. I doubt Theye are that foolish, but you never know. On the other hand, Theye may even be right.

So unless Theye have several grand trumps in their hand, this course appears suicidal.

DamianTV
04-09-2014, 06:25 AM
Nevada Governor Blasts Feds’ ‘First Amendment Area’ in Bundy Dispute
http://www.infowars.com/nevada-governor-blasts-feds-first-amendment-area-in-bundy-dispute/

http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/images/april2014/070414zone.jpg

Pic pretty well sums it up.

“Whenever you designate an area, then you’re restricting it everywhere else. When you designate an area like that for first amendment rights, you [don't] give the people any rights. You [take them] away, and every other location,” said Ryan Bundy.

JK/SEA
04-09-2014, 07:19 AM

paid a visit to his brother and then he....

erowe1
04-09-2014, 07:26 AM
The household gun ownership rate has fallen from an average of 50 percent in the 1970s to 49 percent in the 1980s, 43 percent in the 1990s and 35 percent in the 2000s, according to the survey data, analyzed by The New York Times.

I'm sure you're right that the survey is not very reliable.

But over the same period of time, the share of households with dads in them has also declined. I'm sure that's a factor. And the share of households in urban areas has increased, which I'm sure is another.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-09-2014, 08:09 AM
since when did cows eat turtles?

kahless
04-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Last Man Standing
Rancher: armed feds are surrounding my farm
http://freebeacon.com/issues/last-man-standing/

They’re carrying the same things a soldier would,” he said. “Automatic weapons, sniper rifles, top communication, top surveillance equipment, lots of vehicles. It’s heavy soldier type equipment.”

His wife, Carol Bundy, said that roughly 200 armed agents from the BLM and FBI are stationed around their land, located about 75 miles outside of Las Vegas. Helicopters circle the premises, and the airspace and nearby roads remain blocked.
------

This afternoon eight helicopters surrounded the family after they began taking pictures,

The BLM said they took Dave Bundy into custody following his “failure to comply with multiple requests by BLM law enforcement to leave the temporary closure area on public lands.”

Carol Bundy said five officials took Dave and “threw him on the ground.”

“One put his knee on his head, the other put his boot on his head and pushed him into the gravel,” she said. “He’s got quite a bruised head. Just bruised him up pretty good.”

Environmentalists are praising the government’s forceful actions, which are being taken to protect the “desert tortoise.”

“We’re heartened and thankful that the agencies are finally living up to their stewardship duty,” said Rob Mrowka,

klamath
04-09-2014, 08:30 AM
Last Man Standing
Rancher: armed feds are surrounding my farm
http://freebeacon.com/issues/last-man-standing/

Environmentalists are praising the government’s forceful actions, which are being taken to protect the “desert tortoise.”

“We’re heartened and thankful that the agencies are finally living up to their stewardship duty,” said Rob Mrowka,

And this is why you don't have 330 million people standing up to the federal agents. Environmentalists are a far more powerful group than the the NRA or GOA. A good half of the American people agree with this federal action, after all it is for the turtles!

tod evans
04-09-2014, 08:33 AM
And this is why you don't have 330 million people standing up to the federal agents. Environmentalists are a far more powerful group than the the NRA or GOA. A good half of the American people agree with this federal action, after all it is for the turtles!

Cows-n-turtles peacefully co-exist..

It's government that's the problem here.

Athan
04-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Geez where is the militia?
I have an idea. Rand (or Ron) Paul should show up and give a speech on the site. A speech about how far the government has gone. That will raise eyebrows to this situation.

klamath
04-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Cows-n-turtles peacefully co-exist..

It's government that's the problem here.Did you read what the environmentalists said? They believe differently and support and elect those very people in the government.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2014, 09:39 AM

...of our elaborate plans...the end.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2014, 09:39 AM

...of our elaborate plans...the end.

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2014, 11:41 AM

Found Ron Mrowka on Twitter. Posted the following:

jllundqu
04-09-2014, 11:44 AM

Where in AZ are you looking. I live in Gilbert. Acreage anywhere within 50 miles of Phoenix is god dang robbery.

donnay
04-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Cliven Bundy is being interviewed on Alex Jones today.

Will put up a Youtube later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuMq_PW_-0k

CaseyJones
04-09-2014, 11:56 AM
this is now top of drudge

Thor
04-09-2014, 12:11 PM
From Farcebook:

http://www.adamvstheman.com/wp-content/themes/toolbox/images/adam_vs_the_man_logo.png

AVTM is going to have a LIVE report from the Bundy Ranch in Nevada today at 12:30 pm PT/3:30 pm ET! www.adamvstheman.com/live (http://www.adamvstheman.com/live)

"A two-decades-old battle between a Nevada rancher and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has resulted in officials armed with machine guns surrounding the ranch and forcibly removing the owner’s cattle, according to the rancher’s family."

ADAM VS THE MAN goes live at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET!

At 12:30 we will have LIVE coverage from the Bundy ranch in Nevada from Pete Santilli of Guerilla Media Network.

Also joining us is Michael Heise of The Big Plantation at 1 pm.

Tune in and join in the conversation! Adam will be taking Skype calls, to get on the show, send him an interesting chat at 'AdamKokesh'

EBounding
04-09-2014, 01:17 PM
It's OK, the brave Governor has made voiced a strongly worded complaint (http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04/09/nevada-governor-calls-federal-cattle-roundup-intimidation/).

jllundqu
04-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Matt Drudge just dropped the grenade on this little party.

Someone should drop the photo of Drudge.com in this thread for posterity.

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2014, 01:28 PM
Matt Drudge just dropped the grenade on this little party.

Someone should drop the photo of Drudge.com in this thread for posterity.

LOL sure why not

http://i.imgur.com/X26P1lt.jpg?1 (http://imgur.com/X26P1lt)

RJB
04-09-2014, 01:39 PM
It's OK, the brave Governor has made voiced a strongly worded complaint (http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04/09/nevada-governor-calls-federal-cattle-roundup-intimidation/).

The headline:

Nevada Governor Calls Federal Cattle Roundup ‘Intimidation’ Three cheers for Captain Obvious :rolleyes:

Lucille
04-09-2014, 01:42 PM
On AVTM, they're saying they are outnumbered by armed federal agents. Adam says it looks like a war zone, and he should know. http://www.adamvstheman.com/live/#.U0WdshbLn5M

Related (http://wendymcelroy.com/news.php?extend.5890): Under attack: Depth of federal arms race should surprise, shock citizenry
http://watchdog.org/136244/federal-law-enforcement/

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2014, 01:43 PM
http://www.inedc.com/1-5830
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3060342/posts
http://rt.com/usa/desert-tortoises-euthanize-nevada-024/
http://www.infowars.com/before-nevada-cattle-rancher-dispute-blm-was-euthanizing-endangered-desert-tortoise/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/25/desert-tortoise_n_3813133.html

Desert Tortoise Conservation Center to euthanize hundreds of the tortoises

It’s been protected from meddlesome hikers by the threat of prison time. But the pampered desert dweller now faces a threat from the very people who have nurtured it as BLM closes Vegas rescue center.

Washington Post August 25

LAS VEGAS — For decades, the vulnerable desert tortoise has led a sheltered existence.

Developers have taken pains to keep the animal safe. It’s been protected from meddlesome hikers by the threat of prison time. And wildlife officials have set the species up on a sprawling conservation reserve outside Las Vegas

But the pampered desert dweller now faces a threat from the very people who have nurtured it.

Federal funds are running out at the Desert Tortoise Conservation Center and officials plan to close the site and euthanize hundreds of the tortoises they’ve been caring for since the animals were added to the endangered species list in 1990.

- See more at: http://www.inedc.com/1-5830#sthash.vFxGwwYX.dpuf

What in the unmitigated hell? This just gets stupider and stupider.

limequat
04-09-2014, 01:47 PM
I wonder if Vin Suproniwicz has anything to say about this. Libertarian columnist from NV.

tod evans
04-09-2014, 01:49 PM

Everything government gets involved in it fucks up, everything!

limequat
04-09-2014, 01:59 PM
I wonder if Vin Suproniwicz has anything to say about this. Libertarian columnist from NV.

Found one.
http://www.vinsuprynowicz.com/?p=1000

Here's a clip. Go to the link for the rest. Vin deserves the clicks:

Thus was born the “Sagebrush Rebellion.” 1979 legislation introduced by then-state Sen. Dean Rhoads, directing the state attorney general to sue the federal government for control of all federal lands not specifically set aside for federal forts, post offices or Indian reservations, “is still a part of Nevada law,” Findley reported, “backed even more by a statewide referendum in 1996 in which voters overwhelmingly supported the idea of state control of public lands.”

So why hasn’t it happened?

“The Nevada attorney general has never taken the argument to federal courts,” Findley explained.

The last state attorney general to specifically promise me he would bring that “no jurisdiction” claim to federal court (specifically, in the matter of Yucca Mountain) — and then fail to do so? Brian Sandoval.

jllundqu
04-09-2014, 02:05 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyFreedom again

kahless
04-09-2014, 02:07 PM
http://www.inedc.com/1-5830
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3060342/posts
http://rt.com/usa/desert-tortoises-euthanize-nevada-024/
http://www.infowars.com/before-nevada-cattle-rancher-dispute-blm-was-euthanizing-endangered-desert-tortoise/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/25/desert-tortoise_n_3813133.html

It is not about the tortoise, that is just window dressing. This is the federal government showing who is in charge and sending a message.

“The battle’s been going on for 20 years,” Bundy told theWashington Free Beacon. “What’s happened the last two weeks, the United States government, the bureaus are getting this army together and they’re going to get their job done and they’re going to prove two things. They’re going to prove they can do it, and they’re gonna prove that they have unlimited power, and that they control the policing power over this public land. That’s what they’re trying to prove.”

tod evans
04-09-2014, 02:07 PM
The headline:

Three cheers for Captain Obvious :rolleyes:

Adam talked to Sheriff Mack and says it's his opinion that the local sheriff is a cop-sucker for the feds...

"Copsucker"
http://www.mydisplayimage.com/blog/premium/anim_blowjob.gif

mosquitobite
04-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Adam talked to Sheriff Mack and says it's his opinion that the local sheriff is a cop-sucker for the feds...

I said the same thing. This should be an issue that everyone gets their sheriff candidates on record about, now.

CaseyJones
well Mr Bundy has asked for 10,000 people to show up and stand, so again I ask if anyone is heading that way and can swing thru DFW please pick me up

AuH20
Did anyone read the Raw Story headline?

Danke
04-09-2014, 02:19 PM
well Mr Bundy has asked for 10,000 people to show up and stand, so again I ask if anyone is heading that way and can swing thru DFW please pick me up

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/2003-08-25_Greyhound_bus.jpg

http://insidebelarus.com/media/1372254077-HitchHiking%20(1).jpg

CaseyJones
04-09-2014, 02:32 PM
I actually just got back from a bus trip to Nevada and would not wish to experience that hell again nor do I quite have the funds for it, and I am trying to hitch a ride

Danke
04-09-2014, 02:40 PM
I actually just got back from a bus trip to Nevada and would not wish to experience that hell again nor do I quite have the funds for it, and I am trying to hitch a ride

Chip in? Air fare $240 round trip Houston to Las Vegas.

CaseyJones
04-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Chip in? Air fare $240 round trip Houston to Las Vegas.

you offering? cause if so I would need a car rental to get there and some kind of internet connected device to broadcast from there would be cool to

tod evans
04-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Adam's site has something about riots on it under the tweeter header...

It's not loading for me, any of you technologically proficient folks able to decipher?

JK/SEA
04-09-2014, 03:43 PM
you offering? cause if so I would need a car rental to get there and some kind of internet connected device to broadcast from there would be cool to

got ammo?

green73
04-09-2014, 04:08 PM

STANDOFF AT NEVADA RANCH... (http://www.infowars.com/nevada-governor-blasts-feds-first-amendment-area-in-bundy-dispute/)
200 Armed Federal Agents Surround Farm... (http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/09/defiant-nevada-rancher-faces-armed-federal-agents-in-escalating-confiscation-standoff-111391)
Snipers... (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/08/armed-fed-agents-and-snipers-the-decades-long-battle-between-the-govt-and-a-nevada-rancher-that-has-finally-reached-breaking-point/)
'Range War'... (http://abcnews.go.com/Business/nevada-rancher-threatens-range-war-feds/story?id=23225314)
Cattle Seized...
(http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/07/feds-move-in-on-nevada-rancher-herd-over-illegal-grazing/) Cattle killed... (http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25208148/tensions-increase-as-feds-seize-cattle)
Governor Calls Roundup 'Intimidation'...
Blasts 'First Amendment Area'... (http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04/09/nevada-governor-calls-federal-cattle-roundup-intimidation/)
Senator: 'Overreaching'... (http://www.sacbee.com/2014/04/08/6310409/nevada-governor-decries-blm-in.html)
Family: 'Wake up America...they are taking everything from us'... (http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=1070&sid=29387272&fm=most_popular)

ClydeCoulter
04-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Adam's site has something about riots on it under the tweeter header...

It's not loading for me, any of you technologically proficient folks able to decipher?

I am unable to get the video feed to work.

tod evans
04-09-2014, 04:17 PM
I am unable to get the video feed to work.

On the left side there's an entry from about an hour ago that says something about riots...

Do you do tweeter?

ClydeCoulter
04-09-2014, 04:30 PM
On the left side there's an entry from about an hour ago that says something about riots...

Do you do tweeter?

I do twitter, will that work? (sorry, couldn't help myself) :D

Let me check on twitter for tweets.

edit: That's the only tweet from them, there are a lot of #BundyRanch tweets that I going through now

ClydeCoulter
04-09-2014, 04:42 PM
hmmmm, seems things are escalating somewhat at least.

Also a tweet about "shooting and burying them in the desert", surely they mean cattle...

WM_in_MO
04-09-2014, 05:04 PM
Keep it coming, thanks for posting!

ClydeCoulter
04-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Confrontation earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lucille
04-09-2014, 06:25 PM
That's pretty frightening. They pushed a 57 woman year old down on the ground, and another guy was tased three times, and they sicced a dog on a pregnant woman. They also intentionally rammed into at least one guy's car.

"My baby cows, they're under the bushes dying because you took their mothers."

I'm sure PETA will get right on that.

"BLM! GO AWAY!"

I don't know if it was a good idea to be gloating like that though. That will make the federals want to shoot them all the more.

aGameOfThrones
04-09-2014, 06:28 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_U4vjFlnCv78/S7KfbULRc2I/AAAAAAAAAOs/TR8jxGSQ5N4/s320/rageOMeter.gif

CaseyJones
04-09-2014, 06:29 PM
this video has been sent to Governor Brian Sandoval and Senator Dean Heller (the two who have spoken out about this) please send it to

satchelmcqueen
04-09-2014, 06:32 PM
all over cattle

CaseyJones
04-09-2014, 06:35 PM
https://www.facebook.com/SenDeanHeller

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2014, 06:36 PM
all over cattle

Not really, no. It's not over cattle, nor is it over turtles. It's over control. The fed wants us mundanes to know they own us. Even over crap the feds themselves say doesn't matter anymore, like the turtles they were already euthanizing anyway.

DP714
04-09-2014, 06:38 PM
all over cattle

Tortoises. F**kin tortoises.

EDIT: Nevermind... What he said ^^^^

aGameOfThrones
04-09-2014, 06:39 PM
all over cattle

No! Over turtles. Neither are the real reason anyway.

Dianne
04-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Somebody needs to do some chit !!! We need massive numbers on that man's land.. The Federal Government OWNS NOTHING !!!! The American People own the land.. F'k the Feds ... Force these Fed goons to stand down by massive numbers... Anyone that can get there, get there !!

Occam's Banana
04-09-2014, 07:05 PM

Since the Fedpocalypse, anything is possible ...

Dianne
04-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Can happen to anyone of us, any day for breathing the air .. Protests need to come down hard on this Fed. Chit.. The Feds own NOTHING !!!!!!! The American people own EVERYTHING !!!!! And I say, the farm stays !!!!!

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2014, 07:26 PM

Since the Fedpocalypse, anything is possible ...

Evrthin changed on 9/11. On 9/11. When I was there, on governor. on 9/11, where I was, when everything changed. 9/11. Governor.

http://img2u.info/img/gdfccbc84.jpg

Lucille
04-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Santilli said they wanted 10K. How many do they have now? And has anyone organized anything like that group did during Obama's govt shutdown, when they created that FB group set a date to go to the closed monuments, and people arranged ride shares and places to stay and stuff? The truckers ride for the constitution even partnered with them, since they were going anyway. Anyways, if no one has, then someone should.

AuH20
04-09-2014, 07:44 PM
The regime is on borrowed time. They can't feed everyone as the ponzi melts down. Their biggest strength and WEAKNESS is their dependents. And when that day comes, there is going to be hell to pay. No need to do anything rash. The window is coming.

kcchiefs6465
04-09-2014, 07:50 PM
The regime is on borrowed time. They can't feed everyone as the ponzi melts down. Their biggest strength and WEAKNESS is their dependents. And when that day comes, there is going to be hell to pay. No need to do anything rash. The window is coming.
We'll go the way of France.

Except the power will be further monopolized into the hands of the few who control interest rates and loan schemes.

Philhelm
04-09-2014, 08:09 PM
We'll go the way of France.

Except the power will be further monopolized into the hands of the few who control interest rates and loan schemes.

They too shall be destroyed.

ClydeCoulter
04-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Josh Tolley will be giving live coverage tomorrow 9-11am with breaking news from a Bundy about a Change in the Stand while it takes place.

Share this with your friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBfRS-qMQk4#t=93

(reposting here also)

AuH20
04-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Bundy owes approximately $1.1 million in past grazing dues. And supposedly the Feds are going to use 3 million to round up his herd? Looking out for the taxpayer?

Anti Federalist
04-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Not really, no. It's not over cattle, nor is it over turtles. It's over control. The fed wants us mundanes to know they own us. Even over crap the feds themselves say doesn't matter anymore, like the turtles they were already euthanizing anyway.

This...

AuH20
04-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Gotta love this insane headline. Note the word FREE.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/08/nevada-rancher-threatens-range-war-if-feds-dont-let-him-continue-grazing-his-cattle-for-free/

Thor
04-09-2014, 08:22 PM
http://greenleaf-classics-books.com/vintage/files/fullsize/a4d23d8503fed55a997dd63831d7f8c4.jpg

Occam's Banana
04-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Evrthin changed on 9/11. On 9/11. When I was there, on governor. on 9/11, where I was, when everything changed. 9/11. Governor.

LMAO. I must spread some reputation ...

Henry Rogue
04-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Confrontation earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
There is the real occupy movement.

Natural Citizen
04-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Here's a pretty good article on it. A little less biased than many that I've seen. Also contains the video shared earlier.

Nevada rancher's land surrounded by heavily-armed federal agents, his cattle confiscated (http://rt.com/usa/nevada-ranch-armed-feds-520/)

Excerpt..

After 20 years of battling the US government for use of his family's land, a Nevada rancher’s “one-man range war” may soon end. The family says heavily-armed federal agents have surrounded the ranch as "trespass cattle” are removed from the disputed land.

“They’re carrying the same things a soldier would,” he told the Free Beacon. “Automatic weapons, sniper rifles, top communication, top surveillance equipment, lots of vehicles. It’s heavy soldier type equipment.”
Carol Bundy, Cliven’s wife, said hundreds of armed BLM and FBI agents are set up around their property, as helicopters circle the area, and nearby roads remain off limits.

“We’re surrounded,” Carol Bundy said. “We’re estimating that there are over 200 armed BLM, FBI. We’ve got surveillance cameras at our house, they’re probably listening to me talk to you right now.”

“The battle’s been going on for 20 years,” Cliven Bundy said. “What’s happened the last two weeks, the United States government, the bureaus are getting this army together and they’re going to get their job done and they’re going to prove two things. They’re going to prove they can do it, and they’re gonna prove that they have unlimited power, and that they control the policing power over this public land. That’s what they’re trying to prove.”

The family said their son, Dave Bundy, was arrested for taking photos of state road 170, which had been closed by BLM. Dave was aggressively apprehended by officials for “failure to comply with multiple requests by BLM law enforcement to leave the temporary closure area on public lands.”
Carol Bundy said five agents took Dave and “threw him on the ground.”

“One put his knee on his head, the other put his boot on his head and pushed him into the gravel,” she said. “He’s got quite a bruised head. Just bruised him up pretty good.”

I’m a producer,” Cliven said. “I produce edible commodity from the desert forage, and all of these things are governed under state law. So, in other words, this type of government has eliminated all of our state law, eliminated our state sovereignty, and has took control over our public lands and even took control over our Clark County sheriff. They’ve taken the whole county over. The whole state, almost.”

Most disturbing to me is the BLM’s establishment of a ‘First Amendment Area’ that tramples upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights under the US Constitution,” he said in a statement on Tuesday.

“To that end, I have advised the BLM that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others and that the ‘First Amendment Area’ should be dismantled immediately,” he said. “No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists or the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans. The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly.”

I bolded the section referencing state sovereignty because this is earily similar to what we are seeng happen in the area of human food from such entities whereas Koch industries (who also owns a cattle company) are attacking states sovereignty by attaining the services of some politicians/political think tanks through "government" infrastructure. That's a tid bit for another day though but it's important to note the militarized enforcement of these violations of state sovereignty.

NoOneButPaul
04-09-2014, 08:56 PM
deleted...

I was angry and pissed off. It's just fucking hard to take this day after day.

But one thing i'll stand by. The remnant will rise, and we will remember, when the time comes the fascists will burn and it will be by our hands.

ravedown
04-09-2014, 09:00 PM
I don't know if this is the right battle to really rally behind. bundy was renting the land from the gov and stopped paying. he went into business with the Feds and they changed the rules (shocking). who's surprised by this. again... why doesn't he buy his own land? was this ever his private property with documentation or a deed to back it up?

devil21
04-09-2014, 09:13 PM
I don't know if this is the right battle to really rally behind. bundy was renting the land from the gov and stopped paying. he went into business with the Feds and they changed the rules (shocking). who's surprised by this. again... why doesn't he buy his own land? was this ever his private property with documentation or a deed to back it up?

Im wondering when the feds became the owners of anything. Who did they pay for the land and who paid for it? This isn't really about a rancher, at the core. My tax dollars "paid" for this land and I don't care if his cows use it. This is about the feds flexing their muscles to damage a non-corporate owned rancher who dared to infringe on the King's Land and disturb the King's Turtles. Natural law will not be tolerated any more. It's all corporate legal fiction "law" now.

kahless
04-09-2014, 09:20 PM

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25168654/i-team-feds-and-nevada-rancher-facing-off-over-public-lands

"I got no problem with that. I've tried to pay it to Nevada state, to Clark County. They have some of my money in their coffers right now but I'm not going to pay money for the wrong landlord, and I am not going to pay my money to BLM to manage me out of business," Bundy said, "The federal government has seized Nevada's sovereignty, Nevada's statehood. They have seized Nevada's laws and our public land. We have no access to our public land and that is only a little bit of it."

Hyperion
04-09-2014, 09:24 PM
The man is a hero. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Bundy, a true American with the spirit of '76.

ravedown
04-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Im wondering when the feds became the owners of anything. Who did they pay for the land and who paid for it? This isn't really about a rancher, at the core. My tax dollars "paid" for this land and I don't care if his cows use it. This is about the feds flexing their muscles to damage a non-corporate owned rancher who dared to infringe on the King's Land and disturb the King's Turtles. Natural law will not be tolerated any more. It's all corporate legal fiction "law" now.
i agree with your point, but a distinction can be made regarding private property rights and voluntarily agreement with a government agency and later violating that agreement. if he really owns the land as stated in the opening sentence in the article above, how many years did he pay tax on that land? these are the questions that aren't being answer adequately. i'd like to know who really owns what, can this issue be handled in court in front of an impartial jury rather than issuing a silly "range war"? seems most libertarians would prefer to settle this through non-violent means if possible.

Cleaner44
04-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Here is a map of the area:
http://goo.gl/maps/Vy9Dr

Matthew5
04-09-2014, 09:33 PM

Yeah, this case really isn't black and white. Kinda muddies the waters when you choose to get in bed with the Feds.

“Wake up America,” said the rancher’s daughter (http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=1070&sid=29387272&fm=most_popular), Bailey Bundy Logue. “Look what our ancestors fought for and we need to stand up for that. We need to realize what’s happening. They are taking everything away from us. This isn’t only about one family. This is about everyone’s family. This is martial law and it’s in America and so what are you going to do to have it stay out of America?”

So could he graze on other's land as well without paying? I'm sure the Native Americans had a few words about our ancestor's cattle operations as well.

Tod
04-09-2014, 09:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTjZAgy1_Mc

Anti Federalist
04-09-2014, 09:37 PM
The man is a hero. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Bundy, a true American with the spirit of '76.

nvm...too negative...

devil21
04-09-2014, 09:38 PM
i agree with your point, but a distinction can be made regarding private property rights and voluntarily agreement with a government agency and later violating that agreement. if he really owns the land as stated in the opening sentence in the article above, how many years did he pay tax on that land? these are the questions that aren't being answer adequately. i'd like to know who really owns what, can this issue be handled in court in front of an impartial jury rather than issuing a silly "range war"? seems most libertarians would prefer to settle this through non-violent means if possible.

When you start talking about who did he pay taxes to, who he contracted with, etc., you are falling into the same trap of giving ultimate legitimacy to corporate legal fiction and therefore repudiating natural laws. We all put up with it to various extents in day-to-day life but please never forget that ultimately all you're doing is subjecting yourself to the language and whims of those who think they own you and your property (cows in this instance) and allow you to use it only with their permission. They have the mindset of "what's ours is ours and what's yours is ours."

Great commentary and funny too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTduy7Qkvk8
--------
Also relevant. I love Izzard's Dress to Kill. He gets it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpcxfsjIIbM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjcuZ-LiSY

Anti Federalist
04-09-2014, 09:39 PM
an impartial jury

What is that?

ClydeCoulter
04-09-2014, 09:43 PM
When you start talking about who did he pay taxes to, who he contracted with, etc., you are falling into the same trap of giving ultimate legitimacy to corporate legal fiction and therefore repudiating natural laws. We all put up with it to various extents in day-to-day life but please never forget that ultimately all you're doing is subjecting yourself to the language and whims of those who think they own you and your property (cows in this instance) and allow you to use it only with their permission. They have the mindset of "what's ours is our and what's yours is ours."

Yep, another case of incremental overthrow of sovereignty.

Just like in the gun law cases, they make him into a felon with their laws over time.

ravedown
04-09-2014, 09:50 PM
"Hey Bundy...spoiler alert!"
-native americans

Christopher A. Brown
04-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Somebody needs to do some chit !!! We need massive numbers on that man's land.. The Federal Government OWNS NOTHING !!!! The American People own the land.. F'k the Feds ... Force these Fed goons to stand down by massive numbers... Anyone that can get there, get there !!

Perhaps you don't realize Dianne that Americans are now too poor to travel like that. The Feds know it so do what they want. The only thing Americans do is unify behind lawful peaceful revolution.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?444637-Georgia-House-approves-Article-V-convention&p=5433668&viewfull=1#post5433668

Of course the cognitive infiltration of politics online has Americans so confused they have no idea how to proceed. Christ, the coginfil a have Americans afraid of their own constitution at this point.

You might notice the above post has no opposition, which because it is legally sound, no matter how idealistic it might appear. Here it is laid out a little more completely.

http://algoxy.com/poly/principal_party.html

ClydeCoulter
04-09-2014, 09:58 PM
"Hey Bundy...spoiler alert!"
-native americans

Yeah, I think there were some cave men that got taken also, so that means we never get to stop the madness, because 12,000 BC. /sarc

When, if not now?

devil21
04-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Take it for what it's worth but this may be Agenda 21 related. A21 implementation is ramping up around the country so it wouldn't surprise me if there's a connection here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXcgswHQB8M

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/energy/renewable_energy/active_renewable_projects.html

AuH20
04-09-2014, 10:14 PM
They've seen an Apache attack helicopter in the AO?!?!!?!??!?!?

Anti Federalist
04-09-2014, 10:22 PM
They've seen an Apache attack helicopter in the AO?!?!!?!??!?!?

Why not?

War on Us.

Theye grenade us in our homes.

Theye cut old women in two with automatic weapons fire.

Theye roll out tanks to smash our homes.

Theye incinerate women and children with flamethrowers.

Why not a battle helicopter?

aGameOfThrones
04-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Why not?

War on Us.

Theye grenade us in our homes.

Theye cut old women in two with automatic weapons fire.

Theye roll out tanks to smash our homes.

Theye incinerate women and children with flamethrowers.

Why not a battle helicopter?

Hey, they got to use them toys.

CPUd
04-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Do the people buying the cows at the auction know if a cow came from his ranch?

CaseyJones
04-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Do the people buying the cows at the auction know if a cow came from his ranch?

they are branded

AuH20
04-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Not the first time this has happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6mTN1uSh0

14:02 mark sums it all up.

fr33
04-09-2014, 10:43 PM
they are branded

But cattle buyers usually have a limited knowledge of which brand belongs to whoever. Usually they'll know the brands of some of their neighbors and of some of the larger more famous ranches.

In my job I receive and process a lot of cattle that are bought from sale barns. Most are not branded. 99.9% of the brands I do see, I know nothing about.

Sale barns in most states are required to have a brand inspector on site to know the brands, record them, and watch for theft. But they only notify a buyer about the brand after a potential theft is being investigated.

From Nevada's records in 2012, I can't find a brand registered to a Cliven Bundy: http://agri.nv.gov/Animals/Livestock/Brands/

kahless
04-09-2014, 10:48 PM

He is saying it is state of Nevada "public land" and the federal government is violating the states sovereignty. If you want to make the case that the feds actually own land it does not matter. His claim is his rights supersede BLM since he was there before they even existed. His claim is pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and water.

oyarde
04-09-2014, 11:12 PM
But cattle buyers usually have a limited knowledge of which brand belongs to whoever. Usually they'll know the brands of some of their neighbors and of some of the larger more famous ranches.

In my job I receive and process a lot of cattle that are bought from sale barns. Most are not branded. 99.9% of the brands I do see, I know nothing about.

Sale barns in most states are required to have a brand inspector on site to know the brands, record them, and watch for theft. But they only notify a buyer about the brand after a potential theft is being investigated.

From Nevada's records in 2012, I can't find a brand registered to a Cliven Bundy: http://agri.nv.gov/Animals/Livestock/Brands/

I never branded , nor would I register a brand . We mark ears on all livestock larger than fowl , you can tell if it is yours .

speciallyblend
04-09-2014, 11:21 PM
hey the gop should take a stand and support this guy. when hell freezes over!!

oyarde
04-09-2014, 11:25 PM

You think he would find friends on the " other" side ?

fr33
04-09-2014, 11:25 PM
I never branded , nor would I register a brand . We mark ears on all livestock larger than fowl , you can tell if it is yours .

You can but other people in the county or the next county over might not be able to. ;) Nowadays eartags with names and phone numbers are becoming popular. They occasionally get rubbed or ripped out but overall they are pretty good. Getting a phone call in the middle of the night about a calf being out on the highway is not good though LOL...

mad cow
04-09-2014, 11:30 PM

Luckily for him,stoned snow-boarders from Colorado are flocking west in droves to defend him from this outrage.

CaseyJones
04-09-2014, 11:31 PM

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/04/08/6310409/nevada-governor-decries-blm-in.html

Jamesiv1
04-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Neither side has the moral high ground here:

Uncle Sam encourages mundanes to wipe out the indigenous people
Uncle Sam allows mundanes to string up barbed wire and claim the land as their own
Generations of mundanes start thinking the land belongs them
Uncle Sam now wants the land, and tells the mundanes to take a hike

The Tax Man giveth, the Tax Man taketh away.

oyarde
04-09-2014, 11:40 PM
You can but other people in the county or the next county over might not be able to. ;) Nowadays eartags with names and phone numbers are becoming popular. They occasionally get rubbed or ripped out but overall they are pretty good. Getting a phone call in the middle of the night about a calf being out on the highway is not good though LOL...

I know the West is so much more wide open , I would have to consider it there , probably still would not register though.

oyarde
04-09-2014, 11:44 PM

Uncle Sam allows mundanes to string up barbed wire and claim the land as their own
Uncle Sam he now wants the land, and tells the mundanes to take a hike

Well the Paiute were not always alone , they wiped out the white tribe that was there prior to them .

fr33
04-09-2014, 11:54 PM

Uncle Sam he now wants the land, and tells the mundanes to take a hike

I get what you're saying but...

IF Mr. Bundy's ancestors wiped out the indigenous people, is he responsible for that crime?

What if he's like me and his ancestors came over here long after that happened? Is he still responsible for a crime that nobody he's ever heard of did?

Even in the times of so-called "native tribes"; governments existed, aggression existed, and they likely traveled to that land as well.

Occam's Banana
04-10-2014, 12:11 AM
IF Mr. Bundy's ancestors wiped out the indigenous people, is he responsible for that crime?

What if he's like me and his ancestors came over here long after that happened? Is he still responsible for a crime that nobody he's ever heard of did?

Or what if he's like me and his ancestors were both indigenous and European?

This is why the whole "whose ancestors did what to whose ancestors" thing is just stupid & pointless ...

Christopher A. Brown
04-10-2014, 12:24 AM
If there was a law saying American citizens could unify and organize to "alter or abolish" government that is as abusive as this, would any Americans consider using it or even discussing it?

oyarde
04-10-2014, 12:34 AM
Or what if he's like me and his ancestors were both indigenous and European?

This is why the whole "whose ancestors did what to whose ancestors" thing is just stupid & pointless ...

Oh , it is pointless , no doubt , except for Danke ;) , I think some of his ancestors tried to whip some of my ancestors and he should buy me some drinks.

Occam's Banana
04-10-2014, 12:57 AM
Oh , it is pointless , no doubt , except for Danke ;) , I think some of his ancestors tried to whip some of my ancestors and he should buy me some drinks.

Those damn vikings sticking their helmet horns in where they don't belong ... :eek::D

devil21
04-10-2014, 01:44 AM
http://www.sacbee.com/2014/04/08/6310409/nevada-governor-decries-blm-in.html

Why is he an elected US SENATOR if all he can do is "lend his voice"? No one elected him to talk. They elected him to RESPOND! This article is a bunch of shit. All these elected politicians just talk but don't do anything. While they're talking, over fine scotch, that man's cows were being stolen and protestors tazed.

tod evans
04-10-2014, 07:13 AM
Nobody has asked the question;

"Why are the feds permitting this to play out online and in the media?"

This goes against their well established protocol of storm-trooping the place, killing the critters and beating the humans in order to be home in time for dinner...

jtap
04-10-2014, 07:30 AM

That's not the situation as I understand it.

From what I gather, environmentalists complained about the turtles being trampled by his cattle and threatened to sue and then the Goverment decided to get involved. They didn't seem to have a problem before this threatened lawsuit.

Jamesiv1
04-10-2014, 07:34 AM
I get what you're saying but...

Even in the times of so-called "native tribes"; governments existed, aggression existed, and they likely traveled to that land as well.
The problem is this "land ownership" concept, in my opinion.

How can man own what man did not create?

tod evans
04-10-2014, 07:37 AM

It all started by staking claims, doing improvements and then defending it with deadly force...

Kinda like what the feds are trying to do here.

ClydeCoulter
04-10-2014, 07:45 AM

Do you suggest that we live in portable homes, not plant gardens, etc?

Or perhaps let the government tell you where to be and when?

Say, I build a home, plant a garden, raise chickens....someone else says, I want that....

It's about the "use" of land.

limequat
04-10-2014, 08:17 AM
This is kinda nuanced. If liberty lovers are having trouble understanding, the average beer-swilling Joe is not going to get it.
I'm hoping that Vin Suprynowicz has a new article on the way.

AuH20
04-10-2014, 08:26 AM
http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/04/09/why-is-the-government-going-after-ranchers/

starts at 2:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScdizAopvko

Dianne
04-10-2014, 08:29 AM

I agree with you 100%. One positive note is that FOX News has started covering this story, so that might bring more people out to the site in the next day or so.

Lucille
04-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Oath Keepers to help with Bundy protest.
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/04/oath-keepers-to-help-with-bundy-protest.html

Folks,

Sorry for the late start this morning. I was up quite late last night, speaking with a number of people very familiar with the situation on the ground at the Bundy Ranch in Nevada, including Stewart Rhodes. Oath Keepers is marshaling support and the following email explains what they are about and gives some instructions for folks attending the protest. They were forwarded to me with the comment: "I just got them in an email from Stewart. Feel free to share as you like. There should be a formal call to action and press release later today."

Oath Keepers,

We need a presence there immediately to help prevent the feds sparking another Ruby Ridge or Waco incident in the Bundy stand-off.
[vid]
Nevada State Rep. Michele Fiore . . . is on site right now at the protest site outside the Bundy ranch, and she is helping us assemble a coalition of Nevada state legislators. We are also working with WA State Rep Matt Shea to put together a delegation of other Western State Representatives to go there to support Rep. Fiore and her coalition, and we are working with Sheriff Mack to bring a delegation of current serving CSPOA Sheriffs to stand vigil there. We need Oath Keepers to also show up and stand vigil and support this family and the patriot legislators and sheriffs who are taking the lead in defending them. This is critical. The goal is to stand vigil to prevent another Waco or Ruby Ridge, and to put pressure on the Nevada Governor to honor the oath he took by standing up for this family and for the state of Nevada.

I fly to Vegas tomorrow. Sheriff Mack is coming too, along with the current serving Sheriffs he is rallying to the cause...

I'll be calling my state reps (http://ballotpedia.org/Arizona_Declaration_of_State_Sovereignty_Amendment ,_Proposition_120_%282012%29) to go.

A Nevadan gives the background in the comments here: http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/04/just-received-this-link-from-nevada.html

AuH20
04-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Oath Keepers to help with Bundy protest.
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/04/oath-keepers-to-help-with-bundy-protest.html

I'll be calling my state reps (http://ballotpedia.org/Arizona_Declaration_of_State_Sovereignty_Amendment ,_Proposition_120_%282012%29) to go.

A Nevadan gives the background in the comments here: http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/04/just-received-this-link-from-nevada.html

Here:

Bundy's ranch was established in 1877. His family purchased it later, in the 1880's. But when they did, they had to PAY for the water and forage rights.

After the 1934 act they continued to pay grazing fees and make improvements up until the 1990's.

Somewhere along the way the Bureau of Land Management was created. I don't know what year.

Around 1990 or so they told him that he could no longer graze more than 150 of his 600 or so head of cattle there.

He told them to pound sand and kept paying his fees and grazing his cattle.

Around 1994 they told him he could only graze them in the summer, fall and winter and said it was so that the cattle didn't disturb the Desert Tortoise. (more on that later)

He told them that they were HIRED by the Taylor Grazing act to MANAGE the land for the ranchers. So he FIRED them and started paying his fees to to the state of Nevada. Soon they didn't know where to put it so they quit taking payments.

Meanwhile they came at him from another angle. When they saw they weren't going to be able to force him off the land the BLM SOLD the rights to the land to the state of Nevada under the condition that the state RETIRE the grazing rights permanently. Nevada legislators, being idiots, did their bidding. That was around 1996 or so.

But the state left him alone and let him forage all those years.

A few years ago, due to Agenda 21, Ranchers around the nation were being shut down and either bought out (with a program that paid them a lump sum of YOUR taxpayer funds in exchange for quitting ranching.

A lot of them did. The program was touted as "optional" but they intimidated the ranchers with lawsuits ranging from environmental concerns to water concerns to endangered species.

Before all this there were 50 ranchers in Clark County Nevada. Now there is one. Cliven Bundy.

For 20 years they tried to remove another rancher, Mr Hage, from a neighboring county. The sheriff of that county came to his aid and told the feds to screw off. They threatened the sheriff with a swat team and he told them to bring it on, he had his own swat team. The feds screwed up with Mr Hage though. They made it a water rights issue and after 20 years, about a year after he died, they lost in court.

MelissaCato
04-10-2014, 08:54 AM
That's not the situation as I understand it.

From what I gather, environmentalists complained about the turtles being trampled by his cattle and threatened to sue and then the Goverment decided to get involved. They didn't seem to have a problem before this threatened lawsuit.

That's funny. Last year (http://www.kingsnake.com/blog/archives/1561-BLM-to-kill-hundreds-of-desert-tortoises-as-its-conservation-center-runs-out-of-money.html) the environmentalists wanted to kill all the tortoises.

klamath
04-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Having been through these type of court cases I can tell you this. When a government "expert" witness (Young college punk that gets a degree in ecology) steps up in court and testifies that cattle are killing turtles the government has established a prima facie case that cattle kill turtles. The Borden of proof shifts to you to prove that YOU are not killing turtles. This concept that "innocent until proven guilty" is absolutely out the door in administrative law court.

AuH20
04-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Having been through these type of court cases I can tell you this. When a government "expert" witness (Young college punk that gets a degree in ecology) steps up in court and testifies that cattle are killing turtles the government has established a prima facie case that cattle kill turtles. The Borden of proof shifts to you to prove that YOU are not killing turtles. This concept that "innocent until proven guilty" is absolutely out the door in administrative law court.

It doesn't even matter about expert testimony any longer. Did you hear the nonsense Mr. Hage was subjected too? After he won two landmark cases against the government, a DOJ attorney arrogantly told Hage that the feds would never settle because the 9th Circuit is their court! In other words, they own it, if you get the drift. This has gotten way past the facade of 'law and order.' It's stockpile your ammo time.

LibertyEagle
04-10-2014, 09:06 AM

Well, you're SOL then, because the whole concept of individual liberty stems from private property ownership.

klamath
04-10-2014, 09:16 AM
It doesn't even matter about expert testimony any longer. Did you hear the nonsense Mr. Hage was subjected too? After he won two landmark cases against the government, a DOJ attorney arrogantly told Hage that the feds would never settle because the 9th Circuit is their court! In other words, they own it, if you get the drift. This has gotten way past the facade of 'law and order.' It's stockpile your ammo time.Unfortunately That is nothing new. Ask the Cherokee Indians if a SC ruling mattered to Andy Jackson? The modis operendi of federal agencies is to fight it to the supreme court but if they lose it doesn't matter, as in their mind they just lost that ONE case. The will continue to do what they are doing and force every single person have to fight that exact same battle through to the SC. Most people cannot afford it and fold. Overall it is a win for the federal agencies. As long as urban dwellers that hold the majority of the electoral power view rural dwellers as ignorant, backwards, environment killing scum those agencies will continue to have that power. They are there at the will of the majority of electorate.

AuH20
04-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Alex Jones with Cliven Bundy. Starts at 1H:13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyx1o1r9B58

pcosmar
04-10-2014, 09:39 AM
It's stockpile your ammo time.

No.

It is use it or lose it time.

You don't stockpile your ammo or bury your guns, You use them ,, in the manner intended.

If not,, then they are no use at all.

These feds need to be confronted with a hundred rifles.. and if they bring more troops.. then a thousand rifles should meet them.

Tod
04-10-2014, 09:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHsI3pX39IQ&feature=youtu.be

erowe1
04-10-2014, 09:46 AM

No. But I do see a legitimate question in whether or not he really has a moral right to claim ownership of all the land he claims to own. I certainly don't think the government has a right to it. But along with that, the government doesn't have a right to be the arbiter of who does own it, and if this guy's claim is based on the idea that some government of a former generation did have that rightful authority, then why doesn't the government of this generation still have it?

I don't know anything about the details of this situation or who really owns what. I'm content to know this much: the government is in the wrong. Whatever else can be said, that axiom never fails.

klamath
04-10-2014, 09:58 AM
No. But I do see a legitimate question in whether or not he really has a moral right to claim ownership of all the land he claims to own. I certainly don't think the government has a right to it. But along with that, the government doesn't have a right to be the arbiter of who does own it, and if this guy's claim is based on the idea that some government of a former generation did have that rightful authority, then why doesn't the government of this generation still have it?

I don't know anything about the details of this situation or who really owns what. I'm content to know this much: the government is in the wrong. Whatever else can be said, that axiom never fails.I don't think he claims ownership of the land just a long established right to use a small part of it. It is about the same as whether you have the right to walk across a national forest. Does a cow spread out miles apart in a vast valley cause irreparable harm to the land especially when it has been done for well over a hundred years? More like it has nothing to do with turtles being killed but with an agenda the environmentalist left has against the entire meat production industry and to use any means necessary to kill it. research what most of the environmentalist organization think about man eating meat.

Thor
04-10-2014, 10:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHsI3pX39IQ&feature=youtu.be

http://www.lvmpd.com/AboutLVMPD/OfficeoftheSheriff/tabid/147/Default.aspx

http://www.lvmpd.com/portals/0/photo_about_gillespie.jpgThe Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department is committed to our mission to protect the community through prevention, partnership and professional service. That commitment and dedication extends to the millions of visitors that Las Vegas plays host to each year. I'm devoted to making what I believe is the best police department in the country even better.

As you browse through our website, you'll notice some interactive features such as crime mapping and sex offender notifications, as well as progressive features such as Twitter and Facebook. These tools allow us to further two of our goals. First is to initiate timely and open communication and second is to effectively use innovation and technology. You’ll also find information about tourist safety and Homeland Security, which has been established to ensure that Las Vegas remains the safest tourist destination in the world. If you’re interested in employment with the LVMPD, visit us at www.protectthecity.com to see what it takes to join the force.

Thank you for choosing to spend your time with us, and feel free to contact our department with any questions, comments or concerns. Our phone number is 702-828-3394 or email us at pio@lvmpd.com.

Let's contact the sheriff and tell him to do his job!

CaseyJones
04-10-2014, 10:11 AM
‘Expect To See A Band Of Soldiers’: Militia Members Arrive At Nevada Ranch

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04/10/expect-to-see-a-band-of-soldiers-militia-members-arrive-at-nevada-ranch/

Militia groups are rallying behind a rancher whose cattle are being seized by the federal government.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that two militia members from Montana and one from Utah have arrived at Cliven Bundy’s ranch.

“We need to be the barrier between the oppressed and the tyrants,” Ryan Payne of the West Mountain Rangers told the Review-Journal. “Expect to see a band of soldiers.”

Payne said that militias from New Hampshire, Texas and Florida are likely to join and stand with Bundy and stay at his ranch.

“They all tell me they are in the process of mobilizing as we speak,” Payne told the Review-Journal, adding that hundreds of militia members are expected.

The Review-Journal also reports that Bundy’s son, Ammon Bundy, was shot with a stun gun by law enforcement officers Wednesday and that the rancher’s sister, Margaret Houston, was pushed to the ground.

“I pulled the tasers out of him,” Cheryl Teerlink told the Review-Journal.

Lawmakers are adding their voices into the fray, criticizing the federal cattle roundup fought by Cliven Bundy who claims longstanding grazing rights on remote public rangeland about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas.

Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada said he told new U.S. Bureau of Land Management chief Neil Kornze in Washington, D.C., that law-abiding Nevadans shouldn’t be penalized by an “overreaching” agency.

Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval pointed earlier to what he called “an atmosphere of intimidation,” resulting from the roundup and said he believed constitutional rights were being trampled.

Heller said he heard from local officials, residents and the Nevada Cattlemen’s Association and remained “extremely concerned about the size of this closure and disruptions with access to roads, water and electrical infrastructure.”

The federal government has shut down a scenic but windswept area about half the size of the state of Delaware to round up about 900 cattle it says are trespassing.

BLM and National Park Service officials didn’t immediately respond Wednesday to criticisms of the roundup that started Saturday and prompted the closure of the 1,200-square-mile area through May 12.

It’s seen by some as the latest battle over state and federal land rights in a state with deep roots in those disputes, including the Sagebrush Rebellion of the 1970s and ’80s. Nevada, where various federal agencies manage or control more than 80 percent of the land, is among several Western states where ranchers have challenged federal land ownership.

The current showdown pits Bundy’s claims of ancestral rights to graze his cows on open range against federal claims that the cattle are trespassing on arid and fragile habitat of the endangered desert tortoise. Bundy has said he owns about 500 branded cattle on the range and claims the other 400 targeted for roundup are his, too.

BLM and Park Service officials see threats in Bundy’s promise to “do whatever it takes” to protect his property and in his characterization that the dispute constitutes a “range war.”

U.S. Rep. Steven Horsford, D-Las Vegas, noted that BLM officials were enforcing federal court orders that Bundy remove his animals. The legal battle has been waged for decades.

Kornze, the new BLM chief, is familiar with the area. He’s a natural resource manager who grew up in Elko, Nev., and served previously as a senior adviser to Senate Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid.

Reid aide Kristen Orthman said her boss “hopes the trespassing cattle are rounded up safely so the issue can be resolved.”

Sandoval, a former state attorney general and federal district court judge, weighed in late Tuesday after several days of media coverage about blocked roads and armed federal agents fanning out around Bundy’s ranch while contractors using helicopters and vehicles herd cows into portable pens in rugged and remote areas.

“No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans,” the governor said in a statement.

Sandoval said he was most offended that armed federal officials have tried to corral people protesting the roundup into a fenced-in “First Amendment area” south of the resort city of Mesquite.

The site “tramples upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution” and should be dismantled, Sandoval said.

BLM spokeswoman Kirsten Cannon and Park Service spokeswoman Christie Vanover have told reporters during daily conference calls that free-speech areas were established so agents could ensure the safety of contractors, protesters, the rancher and his supporters.

The dispute between Bundy and the federal government dates to 1993, when land managers cited concern for the federally protected tortoise and capped his herd at 150 animals on a 250-square-mile rangeland allotment. Officials later revoked Bundy’s grazing rights completely.

Cannon said Bundy racked up more than $1.1 million in unpaid grazing fees over the years while disregarding several court orders to remove his animals.

Bundy estimates the unpaid fees total about $300,000. He notes that his Mormon family’s 19th century melon farm and ranch operation in surrounding areas predates creation of the BLM in 1946.

Since the cattle roundup began Saturday, there has been one arrest.

Bundy’s son, Dave Bundy, 37, was taken into custody Sunday as he watched the roundup from State Route 170. He was released Monday with bruises on his face and a citation accusing him of refusing to disperse and resisting arrest.

A court date has not been set.

His mother, Carol Bundy, alleged that her son was roughed up by BLM police.

Meanwhile, federal officials say 277 cows have been collected. Cannon said state veterinarian and brand identification officials will determine what becomes of the impounded cattle

JK/SEA
04-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Josh Tolley will be giving live coverage tomorrow 9-11am with breaking news from a Bundy about a Change in the Stand while it takes place.

Share this with your friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBfRS-qMQk4#t=93

(reposting here also)

watching....nothing.....whats up?...its 9:15am now.

JoshTolley.com

hello?

Tod
04-10-2014, 10:15 AM

I don't know anything about the details of this situation or who really owns what. I'm content to know this much: the government is in the wrong. Whatever else can be said, that axiom never fails.

He does not claim to own the land. This is open range and his great (or is that great great?) grandfather was the first to graze cattle there in 1877 establishing grazing rights, water rights, access rights, range improvement rights, and some others. The land is, according to him, owned by the state of Nevada. Details in AJ's interview with Cliven Bundy.

Tod
04-10-2014, 10:20 AM
watching....nothing.....whats up?...its 9:15am now.

JoshTolley.com

hello?

I think it might be central time and the thing is over now, but I couldn't find it either. Maybe he'll post video later.

ClydeCoulter
04-10-2014, 10:29 AM
The Josh Tolley thing didn't seem to work out. It was 9-11 CST, so 10-12 EST. But it all seemed to be a bunch of callers talking about Agenda 21, etc.... He never made contact with anyone at the scene (that I know of). And, I didn't hear him explain this "New Stance for the Bundy's" that he promised to divulge yesterday.

Yep, and good luck finding his live broadcast. I had to ask someone on twitter to get it....I'll see if I can find it in case anyone is interested in the future.

Thanks to "Pam I Am"

Lucille
04-10-2014, 10:41 AM
‘Expect To See A Band Of Soldiers’: Militia Members Arrive At Nevada Ranch

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04/10/expect-to-see-a-band-of-soldiers-militia-members-arrive-at-nevada-ranch/

The comments are coming really fast! I figured it had to be posted on Drudge, and it was. Too bad he took it off the top of the page though.

Lucille
04-10-2014, 10:47 AM
Via Drudge:

http://www.infowars.com/cliven-bundy-calls-on-sheriff-to-start-arresting-blm-feds/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rkWljeiAhYI

During a Moapa Valley town hall meeting last night, Bundy said he went to visit Sheriff Gillespie a few days ago but “found him hiding under the table”.

“He is the man that has constitutional jurisdiction and authority, he has policing power here in Clark County Nevada, and he has arresting power, so we elected him and we pay him, what do we pay him to do?” asked Bundy, adding, “Don’t we pay him to protect our life, liberty and property?”

Bundy noted that his life was under threat because he couldn’t get a response from a 911 call, adding, “My liberty is threatened when they lock me away from my land and my property and I can’t care for my cows….they stole my property, around 300 head of cattle….they stole them in Clark County Nevada.”
[...]
During the town hall meeting, Bundy’s sister, Margaret Houston also spoke about how she was assaulted by BML agents earlier in the day, remarking, “It felt like a war zone and I felt like I was not in the United States….they have snipers, they have helicopters, they’re carrying machine guns, it’s not pretty, it’s like a foreign country.”

The fact that at least 200 armed federal agents are watching Bundy’s ranch from a military-style compound with sophisticated surveillance technology has sparked fears that the dispute could escalate into a Waco-style assault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WOAzcm2hLCQ

The BLM took the water system for their cows.

"It's a war zone."

Lucille
04-10-2014, 10:57 AM
http://www.theburningplatform.com/2014/04/10/clive-bundy-making-a-stand-against-goverment-thugs/

Clive Bundy is making his stand against our authoritarian government keepers. If the Feds will do this to a peaceful rancher because of a fucking turtle, what will they do when things get really serious after the next financial collapse. We are all going to have to make a decision at some point to either roll over to these control freak power mongering douchebags or make a stand against their unwarranted imposition of authority by our keepers. Support Clive. There are phone numbers and email addresses below.
[...]
For those that cannot travel to stand with them against this brutal regime of federal agents, there is quite a bit that can be done.
SHARE – Every story, every video of the confrontation needs to be shared far and wide, write about it, comment, email those that have not heard, post to Facebook groups, Twitter, and all the other social networking sites.
CALL – The Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval issued a statement of concern over the “free speech” area set up by the fedeal government, Rangers, BLM and other agents, but he hasn’t got off his behind to show up in support of Mr. Bundy….. call his office and express your outrage over what these terrorists in the US government are doing to him.
Call the Senator, the sherriff’s office, every media outlet you can think of that is NOT reporting this situation.
EMAIL: Follow up with emailing all of the above entities, encourage your friends and family to do the same.
[...]
Now is the time to stand up and be heard because one person can make a difference when one person becomes two, two becomes four, four becomes eight, and so on……..
Now is the time for a Revolution……. now is the moment we say enough…….not through violence, but with sheer numbers.

libertygrl
04-10-2014, 11:03 AM
UPDATE: Infowars reporters are now on the ground in Nevada. We will have live updates on today’s show.

http://www.infowars.com/cliven-bundy-calls-on-sheriff-to-start-arresting-blm-feds/

AuH20
04-10-2014, 11:11 AM
SPREAD THIS AROUND ON SOCIAL MEDIA. 'BAIT AND SWITCH' FED BASTARDS.

A fellow at Forbes by name of David Blackmon offers a level-headed analysis, filed in a different cabinet as it were, of what many consider to be the by-and-large unreported substance of the enmities:

The dispute in question goes back to 1993, when the BLM cut the grazing rights of the rancher in question, Mr. Cliven Bundy, from a herd of thousands of head of cattle to one of no more than 150 head in order to “protect” a species of desert tortoise that inhabits the same area of the state. Most mainstream news media reports on this story naturally did not inform their readers of this fact, or of the fact that this tiny herd allotment would be spread over the 158,000 acres of land to which Bundy held the grazing rights.

So they told Bundy he could have his grazing rights at the same quote, but must dramatically cut his herd. Nice, magnaniminous offer. I think the Mob acts with more honesty.

Batman
04-10-2014, 11:22 AM
If Rand were to show up with an AR-15 it would be front page news. And he'd win over many hearts and minds. At the very least it would bring attention to the situation and put a cork in the Fed's plans.

Pericles
04-10-2014, 11:31 AM
.................administrative law court.

Problem right there ^. Administrative law = shit we make up because we can get away with it.