PDA

View Full Version : You won't believe this border patrol checkpoint refusal video

aGameOfThrones
04-06-2014, 07:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB_l6sLxNj4

fisharmor
04-06-2014, 08:15 PM
Heheheh..... if only.

kcchiefs6465
04-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Is there any more information on this?

Was this a video released to further inform the public of their rights regarding checkpoints or a video for views?

Needless to say, there are a few issues with it.

His uniform, carrying of a nightstick, the person's response at the end, etc., I just find it all rather staged.

I'm probably just being a little pessimistic but was there a story accompanying this?

aGameOfThrones
04-06-2014, 08:30 PM

Was this a video released to further inform the public of their rights regarding checkpoints or a video for views?

His uniform, carrying of a nightstick, the person's response at the end, etc., I just find it all rather staged.

I'm probably just being a little pessimistic but was there a story accompanying this?

It was posted April 1st! :D

kcchiefs6465
04-06-2014, 08:39 PM
It was posted April 1st! :D
hahaha :o

I even looked at the time stamp and my only thought was that it was recent.

CPUd
04-06-2014, 08:58 PM
He seems a bit too articulate for a BPA.

alucard13mm
04-06-2014, 09:39 PM

He wouldnt wave a nightstake. Hed wave a scary, black rifle.

RJB
04-06-2014, 09:42 PM
That looked like a Halloween costume. I guess all of them are anyway :)