PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush to Decide on 2016 by End of Year

RonPaulFanInGA
04-06-2014, 05:47 PM
http://www.msnbc.com/all/jeb-bush-decide-2016-end-year

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will make a decision on whether he’ll enter the 2016 presidential race by the end of this year, he said during an interview on Fox News Channel Sunday during the 25th anniversary celebration of his father’s presidency in College Station, Texas.

Recent polling shows that the Florida Republican would be a formidable candidate: In a CBS News/New York Times poll conducted in February, 41 percent of Republicans said they would like to see Bush run, edging out Sen. Rand Paul (39%), Sen. Marco Rubio (32%), New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (31%) and Sen. Ted Cruz (24%).

RandallFan
04-06-2014, 07:00 PM
Jeb Bush loses every swing state to Hilary. Compare George to Bill's record.

JustinTime
04-07-2014, 06:24 AM
Im shocked that 41% of Republicans would like to see another Bush run. I seriously thought if Jeb "dipped his toe in the water" he would have gotten it scalded. I guess Ive given GOP voters too much credit (again).

Warlord
04-07-2014, 07:55 AM
Jeb is far too boring

jbauer
04-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Im shocked that 41% of Republicans would like to see another Bush run. I seriously thought if Jeb "dipped his toe in the water" he would have gotten it scalded. I guess Ive given GOP voters too much credit (again).

No kidding. You're average voter wont vote for another Bush even if they weren't related. If Rand's name was Rand Bush it wouldn't matter one bit whether he had good ideas or not. He'd get CRUSHED in the general.