PDA

View Full Version : Let's make the 30th last through Sunday

planetaryjim
11-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Dear Friends,

The money bomb for today is going very well. And, the money bombers for November have been responsible for over $7 million already. Remember where we were at the start of the 5th of November? I think the campaign was right around $3.5 million raised for this quarter. We are now over $10,258,019. (Note to Judy Riuliani, we beat your Third Quarter number today! )

We have not reached the end of the month, and we're already steaming toward $11M.

The news on Monday should be: Ron Paul's campaign meets its fund-raising goal for the quarter by 3 December.

Right now the donations curve is going exponential, with little sign of contributions slowing. At the current rate, we won't meet $12M before midnight, but we can easily meet it by the end of the day on Sunday. Of course, nothing stops us from making the donations curve rise even more steeply.

It is an honor being a part of this group. What you guys have done here is amazing, already. Already we are doing better than Thompson, Romney, and Giuliani did in the Third Quarter. Already, the month of November has been amazing.

Tell your friends. Keep the dream of freedom alive.

Regards,

Jim
http://www.golightspeed.com/

Eleanor
11-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Dear Friends,

The money bomb for today is going very well. And, the money bombers for November have been responsible for over $7 million already. Remember where we were at the start of the 5th of November? I think the campaign was right around $3.5 million raised for this quarter. We are now over $10,258,019. (Note to Judy Riuliani, we beat your Third Quarter number today! )

We have not reached the end of the month, and we're already steaming toward $11M.

The news on Monday should be: Ron Paul's campaign meets its fund-raising goal for the quarter by 3 December.

Right now the donations curve is going exponential, with little sign of contributions slowing. At the current rate, we won't meet $12M before midnight, but we can easily meet it by the end of the day on Sunday. Of course, nothing stops us from making the donations curve rise even more steeply.

It is an honor being a part of this group. What you guys have done here is amazing, already. Already we are doing better than Thompson, Romney, and Giuliani did in the Third Quarter. Already, the month of November has been amazing.

Tell your friends. Keep the dream of freedom alive.

Regards,

Jim
http://www.golightspeed.com/

Sounds good. Hope the idea gets traction!

Eleanor
11-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Bump

pickfair
11-30-2007, 08:47 PM
If we keep this up, we may be able to reach $12 million by midnight tomorrow... but will enough people participate?

Eleanor
11-30-2007, 08:50 PM
It would be nice if it did happen that way...

Alex Libman
12-01-2007, 04:30 AM
Brilliant idea. I'll do my part to spread this around. Hope Trevor will update RudysReadingList.com (http://www.rudysreadinglist.com/) to promote this.