PDA

View Full Version : Police K9 Attacks 72 year-old Doing Yard Work; Cop Orders Him To Go Inside

SeanTX
03-31-2014, 10:25 AM
Guy said he doesn't blame the dog, I wouldn't either -- I blame the thugs who use and abuse them. They're not much different from the people who fight pit bulls -- they create problem animals that attack people. K9s are just another dangerous toy police need taken away from them.

And nice how the K9 officer isn't concerned with the man's injuries, he was just concerned with controlling him by ordering him inside.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/two-innocent-bystanders-attacked-orlando-k9-office/nfJNk/

Two innocent bystanders attacked by Orlando police dog, report shows
Related

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Two people in Orlando were attacked by a K-9 officer that was in pursuit of a wanted fugitive, authorities said.

According to the incident report Eugene Alls was doing yard work when the dog lunged at him.

The 72-year-old said he was caught completely off-guard.

“When I got to the corner of the house the dog leaped at me,” Alls said.

Alls now wants the department to retrain the officers who deal with dogs.

“I don’t think the officer meant for that to happen. I think he was careless. I really do,” Alls said.

Officer Gregory D’Amato had the dog, named Bolt, on a leash as they searched for the suspect on Florence Avenue on Wednesday.

The dog eventually strayed from the task and bit Alls on the arm, reports stated.

Before Bolt bit Alls, Bolt tackled an innocent bystander to the ground as she was walking, according to the report.

Bolt apparently jumped from the patrol vehicle as soon as D’Amato opened the door and went after the girl.

She suffered some bumps and bruises, but wasn’t bitten.

Alls said the officer brushed off the situation and told him to go in the house even though Alls was bleeding.

Alls claims he sought medical treatment because the wound was infected but he should be OK.

Alls said he’s not upset with the dog as much as he is with its handler.

snip

Anti Federalist
03-31-2014, 11:57 AM
The Dogs are now Officers over us.

Freedumb.

Anti Federalist
03-31-2014, 12:02 PM

Freedumb.

phill4paul
03-31-2014, 12:03 PM

Freedumb.

No law dogs were hurt were they?

aGameOfThrones
03-31-2014, 01:11 PM
Any other dog, any other dog, any other dog... would have been shot.

Anti Federalist
03-31-2014, 01:24 PM

Just Kansas Law Dogs.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5s67MJWOeAg/S0ds_4_qE1I/AAAAAAAACXI/oVNzBIcRGpE/s400/Picture+1.png

Anti Federalist
03-31-2014, 01:24 PM

Just Kansas Law Dogs.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5s67MJWOeAg/S0ds_4_qE1I/AAAAAAAACXI/oVNzBIcRGpE/s400/Picture+1.png

tangowhiskeykilo
03-31-2014, 06:27 PM
I would sue saying I got attacked my an officer of the City, the officer pushed me to the ground and just kept maliciously biting me. I'd make sure my lawyer never once called the creature a dog, just officer this and officer this.