PDA

View Full Version : Young Americans for Liberty PA 2014 State Convention in Pictures

groverblue
03-30-2014, 07:06 PM
Muckraker News had the pleasure of sponsoring the YAL 2014 PA State Convention this weekend in State College, PA. The event was packed with vendors (including Leadership Institute, Students for Liberty, Tea Party Partiots, Freedom Watch, and of course Muckraker, Inc) and outstanding speakers, such Chris Doss of the Leadership Institute, John Kennedy, Simon Campbell, Jack Hunter, and Ron Paul via Skype.

Click the link for images.

http://muckrakernews.com/2014/03/young-americans-liberty-pa-2014-state-convention-pictures/

muzzled dogg
03-30-2014, 07:23 PM
thanks i thought about driving out for this but went to a liberty event in jersey this wknd instead. looks like a good enough time

groverblue
03-31-2014, 09:51 AM
thanks i thought about driving out for this but went to a liberty event in jersey this wknd instead. looks like a good enough time

Glad you enjoyed the pictures. It was a great event, and the speakers were amazing. YAL is definitely building the new leaders of liberty. I wouldn't be surprised if we see flood of liberty candidates by 2016. I recommend check out both Leadership Institute and Students for Liberty, and of course keep our organization on your radar. We are pushing forward and look to build an amazing media platform for those very same future leaders - a national network of local liberty papers.