PDA

View Full Version : Police task force to inspect homes without notice for unpermitted guests

Anti Federalist
03-29-2014, 11:16 PM
So it's off to jail if Officer Friendly shows up at your door and you can't prove that brother Bob was only spending the night in your hooch and not living there.

Sounds like freedom to me.

Police task force to inspect homes without notice for unpermitted guests

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/westbury-housing-task-force/

Posted on March 29, 2014 by PSUSA in News

The task force will abide by an "aggressive zero tolerance" policy for homeowners who allow so-called "illegal tenants" in their homes.

WESTBURY, NY — A special police task force has been created to snoop in on property owners and make sure that they aren’t allowing guests to stay in their homes without government approval.

Homeowners in the Long Island community of Westbury (pop. 15,000) have had their private property rights abridged to the point where they cannot even make autonomous decisions about what happens inside their own homes.

The police “Housing Enforcement Unit” will abide by an “aggressive zero tolerance” policy for homeowners who allow so-called “illegal tenants” in their homes.

The cops will sweep through communities and conduct housing inspections “without notice.”

A presentation given at a town hall meeting included a prop explaining the changes. That poster included the following statement: “Modify Search Warrant Law to Eliminate Prior Notice. Aggressively Use Warrants and Housing Sweeps on a Regular Basis — DONE!”

Mayor Peter Cavallaro claims that allowing property owners to make their own rules “victimizes the community as a whole.”

Westbury Village Justice Thomas Liotti backwardly argued that it was homeowners exercising their own freedom hurting “property rights” — not the government’s micromanaging of their own living space.

One resident, Perry Esposito, told a News-12 reporter that he doesn’t think its fair that his neighbors can take on a tenant to help them pay their exorbitant taxes, which can be in excess of $9,000.00 per year.

The town is dispersing fliers detailing to residents how they can snitch on their neighbors to the police.

aGameOfThrones
03-29-2014, 11:22 PM
Fingermen

ClydeCoulter
03-29-2014, 11:30 PM
What? Is this an onion thing?

Anti Federalist
03-29-2014, 11:31 PM
Fingermen

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-s1zBMebG5dw/T_zEWznv_aI/AAAAAAAAADY/o6KmowsKA80/s1600/2.PNG

Anti Federalist
03-29-2014, 11:32 PM
What? Is this an onion thing?

That's a negative Ghostrider...

http://longisland.news12.com/news/village-of-westbury-creating-housing-enforcement-unit-to-crack-down-on-illegal-housing-1.7537969

Brian4Liberty
03-29-2014, 11:54 PM
They don't recognize no stinkin' Bill of Rights.

Natural Citizen
03-29-2014, 11:54 PM
So...hm. Do yuns think we might oughtta share a moment of silence for the land of the free and the home of the fukin brave right about now or what? :eek:

Anti Federalist
03-30-2014, 12:04 AM
So...hm. Do yuns think we might oughtta share a moment of silence for the land of the free and the home of the fukin brave right about now or what? :eek:

I think we should sing, myself...

O, bountiful
the specious laws
e-lec-tric waves of pain.
For amber lamps and magistrates
the aftermath of raids.
AmeriKa, AmeriKa
God shed a tear for thee
The crowne is goode, blue brotherhood
From sea to shining sea.

O beautiful,
the flash and bang
dur-ing-the night time raids
Of heroes fleet
though stressed replete
with mercy for their own
AmeriKa, AmeriKa
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul through crowd control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful
the patriot act
That hears through all our ears
Thine panoptic state for all in place
Relief from all our fears!
Amerika! Amerika!
God shed a tear for thee
All souls are bared on earth and air
so we may remain free!

How bountiful the glory hole
for latex scented hands
through cop and feel and hospital bills
freedom throughout the land.
AmeriKa! AmeriKa!
God shed a tear for thee
Protect the state and those they rape
through qualified immunity

Take a bow, phill4paul

Natural Citizen
03-30-2014, 12:25 AM
There has to be a better way for that community to deal with that problem. It seems like a legitimate gripe from the report but they have no idea what they are getting themselves...and everyone else into by taking the route that they are. Like you said, there's always the case of brother Bob. Heck, everyone has a brother "Bob" of sorts.

aGameOfThrones
03-30-2014, 12:29 AM
I think we should sing, myself...

O, bountiful
the specious laws
e-lec-tric waves of pain.
For amber lamps and magistrates
the aftermath of raids.
AmeriKa, AmeriKa
God shed a tear for thee
The crowne is goode, blue brotherhood
From sea to shining sea.

O beautiful,
the flash and bang
dur-ing-the night time raids
Of heroes fleet
though stressed replete
with mercy for their own
AmeriKa, AmeriKa
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul through crowd control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful
the patriot act
That hears through all our ears
Thine panoptic state for all in place
Relief from all our fears!
Amerika! Amerika!
God shed a tear for thee
All souls are bared on earth and air
so we may remain free!

How bountiful the glory hole
for latex scented hands
through cop and feel and hospital bills
freedom throughout the land.
AmeriKa! AmeriKa!
God shed a tear for thee
Protect the state and those they rape
through qualified immunity

Take a bow, phill4paul

Yes! "Strength through Unity. Unity through Faith"

oyarde
03-30-2014, 12:40 AM
How do they even get 15k people to live there and pay 10k in property tax for that shit ? Ridiculous.

Occam's Banana
03-30-2014, 01:20 AM
One resident, Perry Esposito, told a News-12 reporter that he doesn’t think its fair that his neighbors can take on a tenant to help them pay their exorbitant taxes, which can be in excess of $9,000.00 per year.

So, of course, the solution is to go after the "neighbors with tenants" rather than the politicians responsible for the "exorbitant taxes."

Perry Esposito is an exemplar of the kind of people AF is always talking about - the ones who actively & openly want to be tyrannized.

DamianTV
03-30-2014, 01:53 AM
Unpermitted, under whose authority? Obviously not that of the HOMEOWNER. A mans home is no longer his castle. Whats next? Little Jimmy is gonna need a fucking authorized witnessed notarized signed and sealed proof of permission BY GOVT to visit his friends at their homes? And if he leaves the house without full body armor, bicycle helmet, knee pads, and is accompanied by at least 10 adults, little Jimmy will be arrested and charged with a Felony? Remember, little Jimmy isnt allowed to use a Diving Board in the state of California because someone has prohibited that too.

This is not America. This is more like a bad dystopican tv sitcom version of itself.

Czolgosz
03-30-2014, 01:55 AM
People deserve this kind of treatment.

DamianTV
03-30-2014, 01:58 AM
People deserve this kind of treatment.

Boobus deserves this kind of treatment. But I dont think Boobus really quite qualifies as either a citizen or a person. This is exactly what Boobus has demanded. Hope they like what they got, cuz the rest of us have had it up to here with every abuse possible being implemented as frequently as possible.

I swear our Govt wants another Civil War. People vs the State, period.

tod evans
03-30-2014, 04:52 AM
http://www.twowheelforum.com/images/smilies/hang.gif Get a rope! :mad:

Danke
03-30-2014, 06:05 AM
I hope these sweeps can root out people using incandescent light bulbs, high flow shower heads, large capacity toilet tanks, etc. too.

phill4paul
03-30-2014, 06:29 AM
Take a bow, phill4paul

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121001105045/victorious/images/9/9c/Final_bow.gif

They ain't gonna walk themselves back on any of this crap. I really only see one way out. And that way is not gonna be pretty.

Origanalist
03-30-2014, 07:09 AM
How in the hell did we get to this? Are the kids today going to have monitors implanted so they can be under surveillance 24/7 by the time they are adults? How can any one in their right mind still call this the land of the free?

Questions.

Philhelm
03-30-2014, 07:18 AM
[IMG]And that way is not gonna be pretty.

Some artists paint only in red.

belian78
03-30-2014, 07:19 AM
If the people of NY allow this to happen to themselves, they deserve every bit of it.

Origanalist
03-30-2014, 07:21 AM
If the people of NY allow this to happen to themselves, they deserve every bit of it.

My money is on them laying down, and even embracing it.

Brian4Liberty
03-30-2014, 08:44 AM
How in the hell did we get to this? Are the kids today going to have monitors implanted so they can be under surveillance 24/7 by the time they are adults? How can any one in their right mind still call this the land of the free?

Questions.

Every child will demand their mind-reading Google implant for Christmas.

aGameOfThrones
03-30-2014, 09:00 AM
Every child will demand their mind-reading Google implant for Christmas.

Cop: okay google, show history

Policeone.com
Cophaters.com
Piginuniforms.com
Copblock.com
RPFs AF thread search.com
Highwaytheft.com
Legalbooty.com
Police abuse.com
Wii-killyou.com
Homeless.com
Woodcaver.com
Retiredteacher in a jeep.com
Illegalcamper.com
Backseat dead.com

There are so many....

angelatc
03-30-2014, 09:03 AM
Westbury Village Justice Thomas Liotti backwardly argued that it was homeowners exercising their own freedom hurting “property rights” — not the government’s micromanaging of their own living space.

Backwardly? This guy should run for Mayor.

oyarde
03-30-2014, 10:16 AM
I hope these sweeps can root out people using incandescent light bulbs, high flow shower heads, large capacity toilet tanks, etc. too.

No you see why I could never cooperate.

CCTelander
03-30-2014, 11:23 AM

More like "land of the FEE and home of the SLAVE nowadays.

DamianTV
03-31-2014, 04:54 PM
Video version of the story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9cc7n-A558&feature=player_embedded

Of course, MSM supports their actions despite obvious Constitutional Violations...

willwash
03-31-2014, 04:59 PM

Questions.

No need for implants, you can't get them away from their little electronic gizmos as it is.

Anti Federalist
03-31-2014, 05:46 PM
Good job RPF member "rambone" who runs PoliceStateUSA.com.

This was picked up by InfoWars, which now is on Drudge's front page.

http://i.imgur.com/BcmGoSe.jpg

jonhowe
03-31-2014, 05:52 PM
Ha ha! I was an 'illegal tenant' in Westbury for a summer during college (2010). Glad to be off of Long Island.