PDA

View Full Version : Being positive

JWallace
11-30-2007, 05:28 PM
We're nearly at $1 million for the week + We've beaten the others 3rd quarter mark. Great job. Plus, today has generated many stories in the press about today and the Tea Party, so we've gotten more exposure for Ron Paul and the next big event. Additionally, we're gaining more new Contributors/Paulunteers.

All good news.

louisiana4liberty
11-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Yes, but we can't rest just yet. Smack your grandma! Withhold your kid's allowance. Fund the revolution!

I'm having a garage sale for Ron Paul. I have too much STUFF. I need a president. Not STUFF.

me3
11-30-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm having a garage sale for Ron Paul. I have too much STUFF. I need a president. Not STUFF.
I got rid of all my stuff a few years ago. I never felt freer than not being surrounded by a bunch of trinkets, baubles and junk.

It's great to be free.

JWallace
11-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Only $250K to $1 million for the week. Very good news.

Indy Vidual
11-30-2007, 06:22 PM
We're nearly at $1 million for the week + We've beaten the others 3rd quarter mark. Great job. Plus, today has generated many stories in the press about today and the Tea Party, so we've gotten more exposure for Ron Paul and the next big event. Additionally, we're gaining more new Contributors/Paulunteers.

All good news.

I'm glad to see good news.

OptionsTrader
11-30-2007, 06:27 PM

All good news.

Absolutely. I am very proud. Ron Paul is proud too. I know he is.

Did you all see him put on a t-shirt, signed by the people? What a great symbol.

http://i11.tinypic.com/6onz7kk.jpg

JWallace
11-30-2007, 09:14 PM
+$.5 mil for the day & nearly $1 million for the week. 6,000+ donors today, while only 2,300 signed up at Rudy's Reading List. It's all good.

Next, Teaparty & hopefully the Blimp is up and running.

VicVixvi
11-30-2007, 10:04 PM
But wait, there's more! Here's how this will play out.

The MSM will spin this as "the Ron Paul revolution <insert snide snickers here> is over, blah, blah, kook, blah, blah, blah". This will become the new mantra for the next 7-10 days. This will have two results...

1) Ron Paul gets publicity. A favorite saying in Hollywood is "there is no such thing as bad publicity".

2) The other candidates will breath a sigh of relief and hope that the MSM is right. They will turn their pre-Christmas attacks to each other allowing the press to do their standard smear campaign on Ron.

BOOM! The Tea Party hits on Dec. 16th and out-raises Nov. 5th (this is key and MUST happen!)

-The press will HAVE to report this which in turn will cause more people to realize that the MSM was full of cow droppings. The Boston Tea Party is one of the most recognizable icons of American History. Bonus: there is no way they can spin Tea Party as a reason to declare us "domestic terrorists" (right Herr Glenn?)

-The other campaigns will have only 2-3 days to mount RP attacks before the Christmas campaign lull which will leave roughly 10 days before Iowa for them to recover from a 5 million+ Ron Paul day and the press it will generate.

Keep the faith folks. The only way they can defeat us is if we defeat ourselves with doubt, egos and discouragment.

RON PAUL 2008

RadioDJforPaul
11-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Love it VIc..I sure hope that happens.

tropicangela
11-30-2007, 10:36 PM
Posted in another thread -

Don't miss this THANK YOU from the good doctor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgiHCvu0h4k